Those were the days! The first clear memory I have of. I wanted to attach a photo so you can see what these look like when restored. Combined. power windows power brakes ,,new radiator,heater core. Up for auction at NO RESERVE is our classic and reliable 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Holiday 2-Door Coupe. I got it from a guy whose mother was too old to drive and he let me have it cheap-$500.00 cash. Not interested in trades. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale . 2. New springs, new . BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. The result is nothing short of deafening, with blaring yelps whenever the driver even nudges the accelerator.The alternative sounds just as good, albeit in very different way. Power Options: Air Conditioning. Mileage. This car has not been started for 10 years. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely use this seller again. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. General Motors today announced a truly massive recall covering some 8.4 million vehicles in North America. In fact, I just might! The custom exhaust system sounds very nice with a modest rumble / exhaust lope (see video).Overall this is a car you really have to drive to appreciate, it drives incredible and would make a great summer time cruiser. Plenty of low end torque to get this car moving! Eighty-Eight) was a full-size car sold by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors and produced from 1949 until 1999. Original 1969 Sales Brochure. Address: 2401 Hancock Bridge Pkwy # 6, Matlacha, Auto Repair & Service, Window Tinting, Glass Coating & Tinting, Address: 107 Mosley Dr Ste A, Tyndall-Afb, Address: 735 S Military Trl, South-Palm-Beach, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Auto Oil & Lube, Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA, GM recalling 8.4M cars, 8.2M related to ignition problems, This Or That: 1980 Oldsmobile 442 vs. 1989 BMW 635CSi [w/poll], Ferrari FF pitted against Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser in crazy Generation Gap comparison. This 1974 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is powered by a 350ci V8 Rocket mated to a three-speed automatic trans . It was running when it was parked in the garage. "My dad used to work for my grandfather's Olds and Pontiac dealership, and he ordered him a car like this, brand new for his demonstrator. Paint it.Don,t put the rust magnet vinlyn top back on and drive it. Have any of you owned an Olds 88 of this era? long island. $17,000. Suite 200 . Keep me in the conversation via email. The Hurst/Olds was offered sporadically from the 1960s through the 1990s and included 1968, 1969, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1979, 1983 and 1984. New Car in the family was a 1970 Blue With blue brocade interior and black vinyl roof 2 door Holiday coupe. Part #986691. As always, I would have liked to have seen power windows and locks on a top trim level car but theres nothing wrong with having to roll down your own windows. No one else has owned the car. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Protect-O-Plate Car. I deleted it when I restored mine. Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! Here's how it all breaks down:7,610,862 vehicles in North America being recalled for unintended ignition key rotation. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with Rocket 455 V8. Most significantly, 8.2 million examples of the affected vehicles are being called back due to "unintended ignition key rotation," though GM spokesperson Alan Adler tells Autoblog that this issue is not like the infamous Chevy Cobalt ignition switch fiasco.For the sake of perspective, translated to US population, this total recall figure would equal a car for each resident of New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, Alaska, North Dakota, the District of Columbia, Vermont and Wyoming. That was a beast, and what a ride. The black landau roof is in good condition. Start typing in "1969 Oldsmobile" into Google, and the autofill search likely won't suggest "1969 Oldsmobile 88." The exterior is in decent driver condition. 428 CI Cobra Jet V-8 engine Ram Air hood C6 Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission Rare Royal Maroon paint Black-out hood treatment Lowe, 1969 Pontiac Bonneville 1969 Pontiac Bonneville, Convertible. 1969 Oldsmobile 98 Town Sedan WAS $11,998 $9,998 OR $116 PER MONTH Appraised Value: Enlarge Photo Stock V17627 Body Style Sedan Engine Size 455-365 HP . I have not tried to start it. . The Oldsmobile 455 Version Olds beat the other GM divisions to market with the first 455 Cubic Inch motor. The 1969 88 series dropped the Delmont name, leaving the Delta 88 as the base model of the series. FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED). More Oregon $7,500 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale. $69,900 Dealership Showcased CC-1660914 1971 Oldsmobile Delta 88 This car needs a little work as you can see. . 1969 Oldsmobile 88 For Sale ( 8 results) Sort by: Relevance 3 8,300 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 32 below average gasoline gold automatic Limited edition T transmission V8-350 5.7L with front bucket seats Bucket Seats Sarasota, FL 5 years at classiccars.com 3 13,500 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 convertible 30,000 gasoline automatic 35K Actual Miles. It is paired with a 3-speed automatic transmission. No one else has owned the car. Previously owned by alan jackson. The motor was rated at 230 horsepower from the factory. They do say that it leaks a bit of oil, a couple of gauges arent working, and theres an exhaust leak at the crossover. For Sale By: Private Seller. 6. I put a new timing chain in my old Ford pick-up and it brought out the wear in the rods quick. 1969 - 1972 Chevrolet Custom Camper 20 Fender Script / Emblem 3948472 _ _ 1969 - 1972 Chevrolet Truck . Just like your sitting watching the game! The interior is much cooler than my dads Olds 98 was, although I loved those green brocade seats in that 98. SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED. Part Number: MCH-16065-08. The Ferrari's 6.3-liter V12 pumps out 651 hp and 504 pound-feet with a part-time all-wheel drive system. Just spent 4 months getting repairs on 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 royal This 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is an original. Mileage Unavailable. Deluxe interior. It has the original paint job, which is in good condition. 455 engine (low compression) and loaded with options, everything but cruise control. Turns out that was the first year of the 455, previously they were 425. The emblems & badges, rim, lass and chrome are all in terrific shape. no hidden. Excitement! Click directly above for more photos and a video of this vehicle! I consider myself somewhat familiar with this generation of full-sized Olds because we had a '69 Delta 88, followed by a '70 Delta 88 . A/C-All Original. Sellers 88 Convertible, 9.1969, X-Kansas City, KS assembly. Brand new tires, battery, and radiator. I was about 3 1/2. The e, -Rare rear window defroster. Virtual Financing. . Center Hood Rocket Emblem. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). Some minor body work and it would be a true $25,000+ collectible muscle car. Related: Oldsmobile 455 Big Block Engine Build. Black seats would be incredibly hot in the summer but some seat covers would help with that. 1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme W30 Archived, 1935 Oldsmobile F35 Sports Coupe Archived, Follow vehicles and be notified when a price drops, Receive emails about our new arrivals and featured vehicles, Get exclusive access to Gateway events and shows, Place deposits on vehicles you intend to purchase. Tear in drivers seat as seen. If youre not a subscriber to BF I think this feature goes away, but you could always scan/copy the photo and post it within your comment. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING VEHICLE OR TITLE. It sounded like every rod in it was pounding. And the reasonable price meant Larry had some finances left over to fix up the 1969 Oldsmobile 88 to his liking. Or subscribe without commenting. Comes with new rear chrome bumper, $400 bumper (current bumper has some flaking / pitting). 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Sedan Blue - $9,000 Winter Haven, Polk County, FL 1969 69,500 Miles For sale! Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. 1969 mer, For sale! The classic Rocket 455 cubic inch V8 rocks 7.5 liters and is mated to a Turbo Hydra-matic 400 3-speed automatic . The Oldsmobile 88 (a.k.a. We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. The 83K miles is accurate. Engine: 455. 1969 brought about all new restyling for full sized Oldsmobile with more squared off bodylines and rooflines. A 69 Z/28 convertible. The entire car is very clean and shows well. Larry also added A/C from Old Air Products and custom fiberglass hood scoops. Power brakes. These were great cars but this body style didnt age well. Powered by a 455 V8 engine and equipped with automatic transmission, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power bucket seat (driver side), rim blow steering wheel, tilt/telescopic steering column, Am/Fm radio, remote mirror, tinted glass, bucket seats, center console, trunk mat and . 4. The owner has had it for 1 year. The car belonged to my mother and father-in-law. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. I sold it for $700 and bought a Honda motorcycle. Not many of these could have been made with a black vinyl bucket seat interior with console! For sale! Become a member to add images to your comments. To take his 1969 Oldsmobile 88 even further down that path, Larry told us that he wants to, someday soon to go with EFI, an overdrive transmission, and a posi unit added to the 12-bolt differential. Refresh your browser window to try again. I would have carefully selected some meatier wheels and tires back in the day. Blinkers, ead lights, rake lights, everse lights, nterior lights, auges, runk lock, oor locks, adio, ower antenna, ll 4 power windows, nd tilt/telescopic steering wheel are all in working order. Any experts out there know how to spot a W-33 Delta 88? It used a specific carb and distributor along with some internal differences not seen from the outside. Power Steering Pump Bracket, lower cradle, mounts pump to engine, used, for V8 350 400 455 OE# 398668 > 22511497. Precision CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum housings are . The tires hold air and have good tread. Beautiful aqua blue with black vinyl interior. $8000.00I bought this from my friend last year with a bunch of other cars, mostly Cadillacs and Lincolns but a few Chevy's and this lonely Olds Delta 88. Thanks, CCFisher; Id never heard of that one. A solid win either way. 1969 Hurst Olds 455 - 1:18 ERTL Oldsmobile 442 W-30 White/Gold diecast in Box (5) $61.00 11 bids $8.91 shipping 14h 15m ACME 1:18 1972 Oldsmobile 442 W-30 Convertible Diecast Radiant Green A1805625 $124.99 Free shipping Only 1 left! NON VACUUM ADVANCE WITH RED MALE STYLE CAP. We are largest vintage car website with the. Am I setting myself up for another lopsided loss? . March Performance Ultra Style Serpentine Systems 16065-08. It has been in a garage for 10 years. Rare 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale 455ci Rocket Loaded Factory A/c All Power on 2040-cars US $11,999.00 Year: 1969 Mileage: 62925 Color: Blue / Black Location: Tampa, Florida, United States View all photos Your Name Your Email Your Phone Place Order Transmission: Automatic Body Type: Coupe Vehicle Title: Clear Engine: 455CI Fuel Type: Gasoline 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible 440 automatic transmission, locking differential, runs and drives good, power top works g, 1969 Buick Skylark Custom 1969 Buick Skylark Custom. . The 300-hp engine used regular gasoline, while the 310-hp required premium. This car runs incredibly strong. Here is where you can pull down your photo from a file or phone, whatever. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta Eighty-Eight $ 20,000 $ 347/mo* $ 347/mo* 82,000 miles. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale. (I think). For 1969 and 1970, the short-lived Delmont was abandoned, and all 88 models would be considered Delta 88s. The car belonged to my mother and father-in-law. $34,900. Still, 2,385 voters chose to cast their lots for the Fiat 500 Abarth, as opposed to 5,273 choosing the Ford Fiesta ST, and so I can rest easy in the knowledge that at least 30 percent of you, dear readers, see things my way. Original 427, Get notified when we have new listings available for 1969 oldsmobile delta 88. + Read More Save Search Saved (0) My Favorite Listings (0) Filters Applied: oldsmobile delta 88 Filter by Make & Model (2) Make Abarth (6) AC (16) Acura (21) Advantage (1) Aermacchi (1) This rare classic is equipped with a beefy 455 cubic inch Rocket V8 motor, V carb and automatic transmission. The engine compartment and undercarriage are clean and rust-free as seen in photos. Three trim levels were now offered in the Delta 88 line - a base level, then Custom, and finally the Royale level at the high end. This vehicle is located in our florida showroom, free shipping and wa, 1969 Chevrolet Corvette 1969 Corvette Convertible Original Color Code 976 LeMans Blue with Black Interior and Black Convertible Top. The photos show a lot of dust. Grind/fill rust and respray to make it perfect. Find your dream car today. Agree with the no vinyl top comments. PS PUMP BRACKET ,LOWER CRADLE V8 USED 68-75 OLDS. powerplant, automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes,nbspbucket seats and center console. $35.00. Has been sitting for awhile. Wheelbases were also extended by one inch yet the basic 1965 chassis design and inner-body structure were . The body looks a little rough in spots, and I believe that it would have originally had a vinyl top. Cutlass For action! 2/2 . . Adventure! The body had somewhat of a coke bottle shape, it looked wide, low and long. Enter your email to receive a link to reset your password and disable Multi-Factor Authentication (if applicable). I have not tried to start it. Gateway Classic Cars of Philadelphia 1969 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight delta 88. . 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88. Runs very well and strong. VEHICLE HAS BEEN DESCRIBED TO BEST OF OUR ABILITY BUT SOME ISSUES MAY BE UNSEEN. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS. VEHICLE IS FOR SALE LOCALLY; SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Free Shipping. Seller assumes all responsibility for this . Beautiful cruiser! No room left for anything else. Beautiful 1975 Oldsmobile Delta Royal 88 for sale. This car has not been started for 10 years. The seller of this 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale two-door Holiday hardtop says that they have used it as their daily driver and it doesnt get much better than that in my world. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Did these results show what you were looking for? Back in 1985 I bought a 1970 98, 2 dr hardtop. Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States, Franklinton, North Carolina, United States, 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Eight-Eight Convertible, Base, 7.5L Rocket 455, Oldsmobile Delta 88 455 Rocket 1970 Classic Collectible, 1966 Oldsmobile Delta 88 2DR Super Rocket Project, Rare 1 0wner 1968 Oldsmobile Delta 88 w/455 Rocket Engine, 1972 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible Power Top 455 CI Rocket V8 bidadoo, 1971 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible 455 Rocket 28s MAKE ME AN OFFER. Please call Ryan @ 352-262-3722 with any inquiries or serious offers. Red Exterior with matt black hood with tie d, 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible Original 383 CI V-8 Engine Original Automatic Transmission Fire Blue Exterior over White & Blue Interior Wh, For sale! Everything is mechanically sound and functions smoothly as it should. Rare is the time I have seen a 1969 Oldsmobile 98, either now or back in the day. Special Order. *** NO RESERVE has been set to ensure immediate equity for the buyer. This car has not been started for 10 years. Love it and I know Ashburn well. Car starts on first turn of the key, dles and shifts through gears cleanly. 1969 Chevrolet Camero SS 2Dr Hardtop Numbers Matching 4-Speed 350 V8 with over 500hp. For Larry Weaver of Arlington, Texas, a 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 might not have been. Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Oldsmobile Delta 88 Town Sedan Rocket 455 V-8 310 hp (man. This 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale is loaded with a 455 Rocket V8. 2003 Oldsmobile book values range according to trim and engine-sizes, while Classic Oldsmobiles prices range by model (e.g., Delta 88, Vista Cruiser, Cutlass, F-85). Scotty Gilbertson factory air !! It was running when it was parked in the garage. In 1968 Oldsmobile debuted the Rocket 455, an engine that was part of a family of 3 (with 400 and 425 cubic inch engines sharing a similar architecture). Perfect for an Uncle Buck starter pack. Want your ride featured on HOT ROD?Click hereto find out how! 1. Original set of keys, ew rear bumper still in packaging, pare tire with jack, ustom car cover, ign with car's specifications, isc box of parts and original owners manual are included in the sale. It's a 100% original, wo-owner, nrestored 88 coupe. DOLLARS ONLY. Resoundingly, I might add. Factory AC car. No wrecks so no dents or structural issues. The body is straight with some rust at rear wheel wells. The car goes straight down the road and stops straight with ease. Priced competitvely. Id buy from again with confidence. It was a two door, Turbo 400 and Rocket 350 V-8, I actually really liked that car! There was two 455 engines that could be had in the Delta.455 2 barrel 310 h.p. Automatic Transmission. It was running when it was parked in the garage. - Vehicle Purchase Protection - opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Get free vehicle shipping quotes from uShip. 2 watched in the last 24 hours . The Custom Cruiser came standard with the larger 455 Rocket V8 and utilized the disappearing clamshell tailgate of other full-size GM wagons. When he got the car, it was no performer. PS PUMP REAR BRACKET ,V8 USED 72-77 OLDS. The 350 generated 325 horsepower and 360 foot-pounds of torque. Clear title is in-hand. account. There are no mechanical issues and it has a new timing chain, tune-up, and the carb was rebuilt. NO WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 nice car ,solid drives good 455 !!!!! NO vinyl top! TRANSMISSION CRUISE O MATIC AUTOMATIC FORD THUNDERBIRD 390 OEM 1961 (#154769576540). About this vehicle This 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is an original. Solid Gold baby! $1,000 above avg. Its a 70 Grand Prix. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Coup I V8 455cui Rocket I Olds for Sale - YouTube 0:00 / 1:47 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Coup I V8 455cui Rocket I Olds for Sale 5,138 views Sep. 455 V8: Transmission: Th400 Automatic: Mileage: 47,000 TMU: VIN: 3N67T5M283480: Exterior Color: . Good luck. This engine is quite impressive and brings some serious power to the car. 2040Cars.com 2012-2023. Let me know if theres some way to post a photo on these comments as Id be glad to do it. Thank you and good luck. If I could find another, I would buy one. The body is in good condition with a great driver quality paint finish and a very clean white vinyl interior. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. $69.00. This buyer really knew what they were doing. The engine, transmission, and rear end were all completely rebuilt less than 3000 miles ago ($6000+). Interior: The white interior is stunning and quite comfortable.The front and rear bench, oor panels, ash, eadliner and carpet are all nice with good color and little wear. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Perhaps radials could have been purchased for this coupe. Over time, he made some tweaks to the engine, adding electronic ignition, a Mondello intake manifold, dual exhaust with electric cutouts, and a three-quarter cam. "This is definitely a body style that is overlooked by most," Larry conceded, "but when they see mine, they realize a lot of these cars make cool street machines." View cart for details. I bought a car from him and had a tough time getting a shipper up there. 1962 OLDSMOBILE DYNAMIC 88 - CUSTOM LOWRIDER - 68K MILES. I love this car, but Im probably biased.and by the way, I restored one and own it today. Up for auction at NO RESERVE is our classic and reliable 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Holiday 2-Door Coupe. Black interior. He hit the starter motor with gusto, that Oldsmobile 455 V8 coming to life through a rather unmuted exhaust system. Fix what needs fixed. For now though, he still gets to enjoy the car for what it is: a cool and unique big-block powered cruiser. It's a rust free car, the body and the floors are completely solid and clean. CASHIERS CHECK, IRE TRANSFER. Your password must at least 8 characters in length. As soon as I started it up. Part #103352. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Phenomenal seller, went above and beyond to help with the shipping of the vehicle. Gorgeous car: That color gold, with a white vinyl top and gold vinyl interior. Grind/fill rust and respray to make it perfect. F-85 Easiest way of all to escape from the oridinary Station Wagons She is a beautiful machine. The Rocket 88 vaulted Oldsmobile from a somewhat staid, . It's a 100% original, wo-owner, nrestored 88 coupe. Runs and drives great. all. The car runs and drives LITERALLY LIKE IT IS NEW. That car flew, also had the 455 in it, I dont think power windows were much of N option till a few years later. Take the gauges off on the steering column. "It had a 455 two-barrel with single exhaust," Larry told us. B/C body Oldsmobuicks need four doors, coupes should be either A-bodies or dedicated PLCs. I had a 70 Delta 88 (four door) that I got when someones lease expired. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER AND "BUY IT NOW". 1982 - 1985 Oldsmobile . The last time I roped a coworker into an automotive debate, I lost. I think Dana, 1969 Corvette 350CI 350HP, 4 speed. Last time, our chosen sides were eerily similar in design, albeit quite different in actual execution. Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. Exhaust has a nice deep rumble at idle and while racing down the road. And look, no vinyl top! We use cookies to personalize your experience. I never noticed it before, but looking at the 3/4 front view (right side), cover up the front end (cowl forward) with your hand. In 1968 the engine found its way into Oldsmobile's premium luxury muscle car, the 442. Model: Eighty-Eight . Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. Engine / Trans: This rare classic is equipped with a beefy 455 cubic inch Rocket V8 motor, V carb and automatic transmission. The Delta 88 was fitted with a then new 425-inch Super Rocket V8, which was a scaled-up version of the 330-incher used in the Jetstar series. 1969 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight delta 88 1969 Delta 88 coupe NO RUST. no favorites. Home Cars for Sale Oldsmobile Delta 88 1969 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 For Sale 1981 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Price 1954 Oldsmobile Rocket 1954 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 572 CI Crate Engine 673 HP 3 Speed Auto $25,556 . It has been in a garage for 10 years. 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Convertible - Opportunity. This is a very rare. - click the button below: Tire size: In addition to the 365hp 4-barrel 455, there was a 390hp version available. 102 Miles. 3. Stroke was then changed for 1968 increasing the cubic inches to 455. 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale With 455 V8! Nice to drive and power when you need it. The vehicle is drivable. Royales received custom paint, a vinyl roof, and an electric clock. We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. Always wished mine had a 4 bbl or 455 Rocket! Virtual Appointments. If it had a new timing cahin put in,don,t be surprised the rods will get loose. Excellent driver car. The buckets and console is extremely rare.Ive seen 4 or 5 in the last 30 years, including mine. Now, this is a cool daily driver! Disability Equipped: No. 365 HP car with power steering. ACME DIECAST 1/18 1972 OLDSMOBILE 442 W30 CONVERTIBLE RED PART A1805624 1 OF 558 $87.00 13 bids $15.00 shipping eBay item number . Original Spare Tire and Jack. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Thank you, sir. Oldsmobile 455 V8 Big Block. Front disc brakes. . Oldsmobile Delta Eighty-Eight For Sale. Disability Equipped: No. Oldsmobile Delta 88 For Sale If you're looking for a classic Oldsmobile Delta 88, look no further than Hemmings, the premiere online classic car dealer of the US! it was a great looking and running car, The seller has lowered their asking price to $2,500, a steal! Oldsmobile 455 engine with Fuel Injection and Overdrive Transmission. Video Walkarounds. The "425" was lighter than the old "394" by 30 pounds, and it came in 300, 310, 360, and 370-hp versions. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with Rocket 455 V8. FLAME-THROWER BILLET DISTRIBUTOR WITH IGNITOR III ELECTRONICS FOR OLDSMOBILE 260-455 ENGINES. Classifieds for 1964 to 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88. The car belonged to my mother and father-in-law. VEHICLE SOLD "AS-IS WHERE-IS" . They based the engine off of the 425 CID found in the 1967 Toronado. I agree the column-mounted tach seems a little high school since the stock 455 will be out of breath way before redline and then rip the tires loose on the upshift anyway. No one else has owned the car. Offering between 310 and 400hp, and pushing out a spectacular 500 lb-ft of torque, the 455 big block was most famously used in the 442 muscle car. The optional sports console is fantastic but I might remove some of the accessory gauges that are attached to the steering column and under the dash. The picture does not do the car justice, and it appears there some body rust (near the fron fenders in front of the doors the lower sheetmetal is secured by a bolt, the sheatmetal rusts), door issues on this example. Dallas $50 PARTING OUT 99 OLDSMOBILE ALERO 4 DR LIGHT BLUE This classic is an extremely fast, eliable and rare car you can easily make into a low-rider or make your daily/weekend cruiser. The 80 98 coupe does the same thing. Add to Cart. It was running when it was parked in the ga . Exterior: The exterior is in decent driver condition. De, 1969 chevrolet chevelle you are bidding on a extra clean rare 1969 chevelle ss convertible withan ls swap, 5.3 litre 2010 engine 4 speed automati, 1969 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 280SL Roadster A family tradition for over 5 0 years, selling classic & fine motorcars throughout the world. This seller here is about as good as youll get. read more $50,000 1971 Oldsmobile 442 My friend's dad was a huge collector and passed them on to his son . Been a great overall experience, smooth transaction, and very trust worthy! The seller was more than patient and an all around good guy about the whole thing. and see that we have been a trustworthy Ebay member since 2000. The under-carriage is in good condition, no rust. The vehicle is drivable. This beautiful rare "Royale" edition comes fully loaded with all the factory options including 455CI Super RocketV8 rated at 365HP,3 speed automatic 400 transmission, FACTORY A/C, power windows, AM/FM/CD. That car must have been quite a sleeper. Price. Paint is inexcellent conditionand body in good overall condition with some light rust as shown in photos. Powered by a 455 CID V8 engine with a TH400 3-Speed Auto transmission. Oldsmobile 1969 USA Toronado For great car lovers Ninety-Eight Strong, silent and in the classic tradition Delta 88 The cars with the come-closer look 4-4-2 Makes everything else look tame. Factory-style dual exhaust with electronic cutouts. Add. 1973 - 1977 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Classic Fender Emblem _ . More classic cars for sale; 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Eight-Eight Convertible, Base, 7.5L Rocket 455 The folks behind Generation Gap have lost their minds with this latest video. This Delta 88 is very unique and you don't see many like it, you will get lots of looks and compliments in this car! Nassau blue 1969 Oldsmobile 442 convertible with a 455 c.i. 6,805,679 are in the United States. Louisville, Jefferson County, KY. 1970. I had a 1970 Delta 88 with a black vinyl top and light green two door body. 75 percent restored has new paint, new top and interior, new weather stri, 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 426/425HP V8 HEMI 2 Dr Hardtop West Coast Classics are proud to present a rare and no expense spared and fully documente, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 383 Stroker, PS, P4WDB, 700R4 Auto, Power Top Well here is the car GM forgot to build.