What is most realistic Dramione fic you read that was set during hogwarts? by Close To Sanity 521K 9.3K 28 A schoolmate of her son's. But her muscles gave up. All rights go to Dobby's creator except for the OC's. Narcissa wakes up after a satisfying night with a certain Muggle-born only to find the bed empty. It was difficult since her ankle was in a sharp pain and she was sure Bellatrix had quite a good fun. Hermione Granger/Narcissa Black Malfoy - Archive of Our Own from hogwarts to st. mungos and azkaban to the ministry, theres a little bit of everything here. Harry and Ron, suspecting foul play, leave Hogwarts to investigate. ive been waiting for this ask!! WIP. She had dabbled with women when she was at school but that was never on the cards for her because of her traditional parents and marriage contract with Lucius and the Malfoys. The writing could sometimes be a little fast, not completely understanding how they fell in love with each other in the first place. It was enough, Bellatrix Black was to be put under house arrest at Black Manor when at home and was working towards rebuilding Hogwarts when not. Instead, her eyes dart to Hermiones lips for a fraction of a second, and somewhere at the periphery of her mind, a part of Narcissa longs for a touch, a kiss, a passion shared. But if it was adventure she wanted, it was adventure she was going to get. Bellatrix shook with such rage, that even Lucius cowered before her. But what else can she do when the fates have made their decision. He even wants the well-dressed prefect Bellatrix to borrow handcuffs from Muggles on his wrist. However, she quickly finds that even at Hogwarts, she is an outcast. When Hermiones career at the Ministry comes to an end, she opens a store on Diagon Alley that sells magical artifacts. Stuffed behind old tax scrolls is a black leather notebook, the type his mother uses for her projects in the Department of Mysteries, embossed with the words On the Origin of Magic. Inspired by Adam Mickiewiczs ballad by the same name. 1 million years to finish <3 ]. "Drop your wands," she whispered. The dagger Bellatrix Lestrange used to cut into Hermione's arm was cursed with a powerful spell to remove any muggle blood. Seconds before her eyes had been unfocused and bleary, but now as she looked at him she appeared much more alert. And with that, Bellatrix looked more sadistic than I had ever seen her. The dark woman was so close to me and it was terrifying. A collection of 'toujours pur' drabbles; further explanation inside. the sparrow was unsettlingly still. Saving You Chapter 1: Captured and Tortured, a harry potter fanfic Hermione Granger whimpered in pain as the notorious Death Eater, Bellatrix Lestrange, twisted her fingers through her hair and jerked her up from the wooden floors of Malfoy Manor's drawing room. They couldve been gone already. Power? GIRL TO GIRL!!!" STOP! Bellatrix shouted and Hermiones breath stopped as she realised she was at the brink of life and death. Bellatrix makes a big mistake by torturing Hermione. Boy, I was not wrong with my choice. This young daughter born to the House of Black, would soon grow up to be the greatest of them all. She lay down in a spread-eagled position. She realised this was Bellatrixs moment. at first glance, it seemed content. Bellatrix got down and got on top of her. A los doce aos pide la emancipacin y va a vivir con su padrino y su esposo. Ive never written this before, and at some point towards the end, I threw my hands up in the air and conceded defeat. Hermione has been waiting to find her soulmate for as long as she can remember. This story is totally unique. As soon as I saw the derangeddeatheater, I wanted to cry out in despair. Because the I will drown myself in stories for a couple months and then totally give it up for a couple months, only to be sucked back so quickly. Bellatrix Stories - Wattpad She moved towards me rather quickly, cornered me to a wall, and pinned me against it. Thanks in advance!! Please, you are mistaken! Hermione tried everything, wishing it could stop, but it only drove Bellatrix more insane and angry, the cuts went deeper and Hermiones screams echoed off the walls and tears streamed down her face. It will kill any mudbloods, slowly bleeding them to death. Hermione started to panic and attempted to wiggle her way out from under the older witch's body. It could actually be a thing that happens, purebloods having to marry half-bloods or wizards with non-magical parents in order to make peace after the war. She has left the wizarding world behind her, hiding from the reality and expectations in muggle London, passing the time working in a small bookshop. But her body ached and the pain increased as Hermione tried to remember what was happening. Her voice in any form was like a spike running through her stomach. I couldn't give this deranged, scary, mad woman the satisfactionof seeing me in pain. She had gone down a dark path. Disappearing. When Hermione is selected onto a team of pupils who are given the task of uniting the school houses, she suddenly finds herself wanting unity with a certain blonde wizard from her rival house. Hell she just intends to make it out of Hogwarts alive. That was something I missed in the books/movie. Crucio, escaped Bellatrixs lips. If so, I am so excited to read more and hope that you will post that next chapter soon! One minute Hermione is crying because she doesnt want to marry him, the next they are in love. Its a pity he doesnt feel the same. Enter them here!" i didnt think id be able to get into this one because its slytherin!hermione and shes not friends with harry and ron, but i started it this morning and ive barely been able to put it down. There was a little bit of Hermione's blood on her dress. I didnt take anything! I dont believe it. She heard Bellatrix utter and suddenly, she saw more light through her eyelids. Oh good! Bellatrix left her hair on Hermione. Money? Please enjoy - Gothellestrange90, #bellatrixlestrange She stays in touch with her former-colleague Narcissa who is a curse breaker and often helps her out with new finds. For anything that can help her overpower this crippling realization that nobody wants her, not ever. Name your price, Granger. Ron fought Greyback as well. Bellatrix ordered Draco to pick up the wands. sudden and suffocating, that immediately blankets the battlefield. , , . Bellatrix screeched and dived aside and Hermione was left there, buried under the large metal construction and in the glass dust and shards. No matter what Hermione needed, she would provide it and if that included having a sweet baby girl, eager to help cook some treats, shed be happy. You know when you sit and read online so much that you almost start to feel nauseous because you arent leaving the house and get dizzy from small font? As a reward, there was another smack, this time, it left her cheek bright red. It vanished after that and the sadistic look returned and a cruel looking smirk appeared on her face. Hermiones eyes started swimming in tears and she couldnt even make out the scarlet cuts. I cried because the battle was emotional, Lucious & Narcissas love was admirable and because the fic wasnt completely finished and probably never will be. Or, Hermione and Narcissa work together on a Ministry project. I haven't forgotten and still do check for updates here and there :). Bellatrix must have noticed the sword of Gryffindor peeking out of mybag because she went completely ballistic. Hermione is a hunter and Bellatrix is a vampire. Bellatrix looked me directly in the eyes. Hermiones blood froze and so did her whole body as a cold-ice chill ran down her spine. Hermione passes out from exhaustion and is forced to visit her former boss in Wizarding Resources. I tried to get out of Narcissa's grasp as Bellatrix stalked towards me. It seems like something that couldtake placein the magical world. It looked they formed something. Bellatrix ordered her sister. But Bellatrix squeezed Hermiones hips between her knees and pinned her down by putting her hands on Hermiones chest, the knife in one of them. She couldnt figure out where she was. She was glad she would lose herself for a while. The sound itself made her flinch. Knowing Bellatrix, it might be both. I loved the idea of this story. Bellatrix grinned menacingly: Oh, how sweet. Hermione wanted to cry and shout for help and she felt sick. Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling and Steve Kloves/David Yates are the leaders and I would never dare stealing anything from them. Responsible, meticulous, and always overlooked, Petunia longs to step out of her perfect little sister's shadow. when the bell tolls susurr de forma pensativa.Yo jams te odi, simplemente no estaba de acuerdo con cosas que hacas o decas, eso es diferente termin de un trago su leche y tom el plato del otro Alfa que haca rato ya estaba vaco. - Albus Dumbledore, Bellatrix was actually insane all along but she doesn't crack easily, Hermione has no idea how to help nor wants to until she does, This is about the lesbians y'all (and baby Narcissa), Endgame Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Andromeda Black Tonks, Hermione Granger Scores a Black Sister Hat Trick, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rabastan Lestrange, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rabastan Lestrange, but even then Rab wont be in the equation forever. Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy - Works | Archive of Our Own I felt the bile rise in my throat when I saw Bellatrix Lestrange waiting at the gates. A physically and mentally wounded Draco needs someone to help him, whether he wants to admit it or not, after his father lands in Azkaban and his entire world crumbles. If only they knew the secret to putting some more distance between them, was to close it altogheter. It looked like Bellatrix got distracted, too. That is the reason I decided to write my own. staywildmoonchild, Stoopkid, LillyGaler, NightRaven789, Hermy007, xwxi, GGiuliese, ikiam, NaughtyNapkin, Lewiss, ilaski, Hpfan1919, Exit_Pursued_By_A_Bear, SlayVera, tinytwinkletoes100, Blu_dahlia, Jinx0390, Mashq, TheSnoozeMoose, Waterproof1995, fluffy_lee, lunarresistance, glitter_em, and 2zen2 That couldnt be true. The Boy Who Lived is dead, Muggleborns are hunted down and bought and sold like livestock, and overseeing the entire operation is Head of Magical Law Enforcement: Bellatrix Lestrange and shes just been handed the most exciting case in weeks. However, not everyone is happy about it. Draco Malfoy overhears the torture of his old classmates, and he desperately wants the screams to stop. But what else can she do when the fates have made their decision. Enough to open her eyes, and see two magnificently silver eyes dissaparate in the dark. , , . tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). She had to walk and make tiny steps so the blade wouldnt cut too deep. Then it struck her. Hermione gave a little moan and as she couldnt stand at all now, Bellatrix had a full control over her limp body. The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black didn't plead. Hermione started feeling tears rolling down her cheeks as the terror within her reached the red alert. A veces me cuesta imaginarme tener un carcter idntico a James.En ocasiones odiamos del otro, lo que odiamos de nosotros mismos. 1. Work Search: Oct 2014 Theyre cordial with each other, but theres nothing more to it. She caught her breath and heard a clicking noise of high heels behind her, getting closer. Draco and Hermione Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction Or: Draco Malfoy suffers a mental breakdown when he realizes he was fighting for the wrong side. Late at night, following a valentine's dinner, Hermione is feeling brave. Hermione lifted her head slowly, her eyes meeting the grey, terrified pair of Draco Malfoy. Narcissa then found the perfect little young woman to please her. Draco's stunning spell hit Bellatrix squarely on the shoulder, and she collapsed to the floor in an undignified heap. left kudos on this work! She could hardly move. LIAR! Bellatrix shouted again and Hermione took a breath. I grunted at the pain as I didn't want to show her that I was in pain. Call him. Hermione gave a few sobs as she held it all within herself and she felt the blade cutting her and didnt know what was going to happen and what to do. Two years before the birth of Sirius Black a little girl was welcomed into the Black family. However, when it came to moving on, she couldn't find a man that could satisfy her needs. Hermione was wondering if thinking like this was normal or not. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. If not, I am afraid we will have to do this the hard way." She snarled. Post-war, not epilogue compliant. Stuffed behind old tax scrolls is a black leather notebook, the type his mother uses for her projects in the Department of Mysteries, embossed with the words 'On the Origin of Magic'. Follows canon until the Battle of HogwartsTW: Past Child Abuse, Incest, Canon Typical Violence, PTSD. this is just cute tbh. But Bellatrix squeezed Hermione's hips between her knees and pinned her down by putting her hands on Hermione's chest, the knife in one of them. You know what that means. I think that will make for an interesting turn of events, and that there is a lot of potential to such a plot. Bellatrix's eyes flashed with anger. some of these are one-shots, others are novel-length, and most have mature themes - be sure to check the warnings! Y es all, cuando est parada frente a la muerte que se presenta en la figura de un hombre alto y de escalofriantes ojos rojos que recuerda a la nica mujer a la que nunca pudo dejar de amar. The longer the better and the pairng doesn't matter. Thread recommendations using linksub(thread_id)! there are a bunch of stories there :). "Now, it's your turn mudblood. Bellatrix knew exactly what she was doing. LIAR! Bellatrix shouted and cut her arm again. And I'm happy that you think of it the way I wanted! What she does know is that if she stays on the path she is on now, her 'Lord' doesn't have what she expected in store. For years Draco and Nymphadora never knew about each other, That all changes when Voldemort decides he can use a metamorphmagus on his side and gives Draco the task in forcing her to join them. Her hot tears made the irritated skin even more sensitive. But when a horrific event involving their students occurs, Hermione begins to wonder if maybe Narcissa hasn't changed as much as she'd like to believe. All of that had to have such an effect on her that we never get to see because everything really picks up from that point. Bellatrix's Mistake - Chapter 1 - Wattpad Bellatrix Black finds herself in the hands of the Fates one night and needs to determine what path she must take to secure her own future. there is drama, there is violence, there is pride, prejudice, blood, pain, angst, drama, and love. Bellatrix Black finds herself in the hands of the Fates one night and needs to determine what path she must take to secure her own future. Harry won the allegiance of Elderwand by disarming Draco. As soon as the snatchers had caught us, I knew that we were all in trouble. Or, Hermione Nott, a pureblood Ravenclaw, becomes a candidate for the future wife of her best friend, Draco Malfoy. I re-read Presque Toujours Pur again as it is one of my favs am going to add stories as I read. But Minerva was willing to try, she believed the war had taken enough. calm even. bellatrix tortures hermione fanfiction dracodiameter and circumference of a soda can in cm. But when she spots a familiar little green-eyed wizard boy being mistreated by muggle relatives, she knows one thing for certainshes going to do her damndest to give little Harry Potter the happy childhood he deserves, even if it kills her. Hermione took a massive breath, although Bellatrix leaning on her rib cage made it rather difficult and tried to move herself a little to get free from the pain, because it was blocking her brain from thinking of a way out. Y esta no va a ser la primera. draco and . When Hermione keeps being rescued by an oddly familiar stranger and discovers a new author she feels she knows through the pages, she doesnt know if she is losing herself more or if she is finally found. AU where a less insane Bellatrix takes it upon herself to raise Harry Potter as his new mother. Hermione found herself conscious again. I stumbled on a werewolf type HP mix that drew me in again so quick and now, back on the Dramione ship - sailing full speed. Amelia Bones/Bellatrix Black Lestrange - Archive of Our Own Youre destined for me. So bright and shiny and new again. She goes to Hermione for help, but the latter accidentally attaches both of them to the wrists. When her sisters are killed by Voldemort, Bellatrix sends Hermione back in time to stop Andromeda from ever marrying Ted Tonks and joining the light. She blinked a few times to clear her vision and found out they stood out there in a single word: Mudblood. The nights were when she bloomed and started again.She was such a beautiful flower. , . Bellatrix's eyes glittered with happiness when she felt the thrill of torturing a mudblood. Hermione couldnt believe they all watched it. He made a gesture at her to be quiet, swung himself onto the chain and started unscrewing. dumbledore instructs hermione to keep an eye out for draco. He tried to swallow as he stared back at her, but found he couldn't. He realised that his hands were shaking too. Captulos Cortos:Draco y Harry han sido rivales, desde que Draco rechaz su mano en el primer ao, a pesar de estar en el mismo grupo: Las serpientes.Pero un acercamiento durante una fiesta, cambiar la vida de ambos para siempre. It was 2 meters long by 2 meters deep and 3 meters tall. The knowledge of being owned is one thing. SHOUDL I ADD THIS, THERE WERE ORIGINALLY ONLY GOING TO BE 17, AND THEN I DIDNT LIKE THAT NUMBER SO I TRIED TO REMOVE TWO, BUT THAT FAILED SO THEN I ADDED THREE MORE INSTEAD. The only way they can sleep is beside each other. hey! I had never been more terrified in my life. She heard the sound of battle around her. Draco yelled and Bellatrix held down his head, making him watch as the knife made contact with his Dark Mark. Please consider turning it on! Setting: Canon-divergent, Final Battle AU, Written For: @malfoybellamy [ I am so sorry this took approx. She removed the knife, stil moving forward. Or maybe there's something else entirely going on. Harry felt himself screaming he watched Hermione from his invisible hiding place, yet not a sound escaped him. That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts, how did you get it? Bellatrix didnt even finish her question and Hermione already broke into a faint sobbing. GIRL TO GIRL!" Hermione started to panic and attempted to wiggle her way out from under the older witchs body. Some wounds are ripped open, many tears are shed, a couple amends are made and a forbidden relationship blooms between them. What If Bellatrix killed Hermione? - Quora Hermione and Draco are alone on Valentine's Day, and someone has spiked the butterbeer with a love potion. No, I thought. What she saw were the scarlet letters standing against her pale skin, red and angry, the irritated, delicate skin burning red. "It appears she had it this whole time ma'am". She lifted her head from the cold stone floor. However, hiding doesnt mean a quiet life and she learns the issues you ignore have a strange habit of making themselves known to you. [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". post-hogwarts. Their past relationship looms large in the interrogation room. Bellatrix Black finds herself in the hands of the Fates one night and needs to determine what path she must take to secure her own future. Thank you so much! It burned, it hurt, it ripped her insides apart, turned her skin inside out and back again, it was like acid ran through her veins and like every cell of her body turned into burning coal. ***silencio by akashathekitty: THIS SHIT MADE ME CRY. Hermione cried out and staggered to the side, suprised and scared. Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange - Works | Archive of Our Own Bellatrix Black Lestrange Emmeline Vance Charity Burbage Magical Petunia Evans Dursley Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Unreliable Narrator Other Additional Tags to Be Added Morally Grey Characters Petunia Evans Dursley-centric Angst with a Happy Ending Petunia Evans has never been the favorite sister Bellatrix-x-Hermione | DeviantArt Draco knew what he was doing was wrong. Hermione tried to roll over and heard Harry stun someone. Hermione Granger never thought she'd be the kind of girl to run away on the night before her wedding. Or ignores what happens and then spirals or whatever the author might come up with. I hope you're going to like the second chapter, too! "I know you broke into my vault Gringotts!" Hermione's Capture Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction Hermione and the former Lady Malfoy have worked together at Hogwarts for some time without incident. It was obvious Bellatrix has shifted. The worse it got when she saw Bellatrix brandishing the knife again and coming close. "S s someone gave i i it to us." Chapter 1 - MudbloodQueen - Harry Potter - Archive of Our Own Ron has stopped screaming her name midway through the torture. "Tell me filthy mudblood, or else I will kill you!". Hermione is Bellatrix's pet | Archive of Our Own Draco and Hermione are forced to love each other, but when given free choice, will they want to be apart? Bellatrix takes Hermione into her house after the Light looses the Battle of Hogwarts. , . BUT, this is definitely worth a couple days of your time because I have literally never read anything like it. Bellatrix odia los bailes ridculos que organizan esas familias que tienen tanto oro que no saben cmo gastarlo. Consider yourself lucky, goblin. Hermione started feeling really uncomfortable just lying there. Harry won the allegiance of Elderwand by disarming Draco. You may have just been J.K Rowling because you are so good at writing not good but Great, Brilliant, Fantastic, I could go on for years.