Hobby Express Bill And Walt's Hobby Shop Of Downtown, Inc. company type is Business Corporation. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. Adding PayPal to the payment process was a huge success with our customers, feeling more secure on the ordering process. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop 1509 Lincoln Way White Oak, Pa. 15131 (412) 678-7230 www.billandwalt.com Bill & Walt's Hobby shop has grown from an electronic repair shop in the. The story I heard is that the owner of the card store expanded into the train stores space. I believe his name might of been George. The building was demolished and replaced by a strip mall. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Burns Hardware was still around when I was a kid. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Read more about Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop in Mckeesport, PA Bill's Nascar & Wireless Phones Bill's Nascar & Wireless Phones is located approximately 27 miles from Washington. set that I got for Christmas as a kid. You are absolutely correct, that was one of Bill & Walts outing stores where they did repairs, George was one of the original repair technitions for Bill & Walts and later bought into the ownership, I believe when Dave bought Bill & Walts in late 59 he had to buy George out also, George then worked for Davefor many years fixing trains. BILL & WALT'S HOBBY SHOP - 245 4th Ave, Downtown, PA - Yelp If they don't have the parts they will order them for you if they can!". CLOSED NOW. Her work can be found at Examiner.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bill Walts Hobby Shop locations in South Side, Pittsburgh, PA. The shop carries accessories for model cars and miniature die cast models. When you block a person, they can no longer invite you to a private message or post to your profile wall. What did people search for similar to hobby shops in Pittsburgh, PA? 10K sq. From RC aircrafts, boats, cars and radios to coin collecting supplies and plastic models in their inventory, you'll probably find what you need. Hobby Shops Open until 8:30 PM 7. TRAINS | Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop of N. Hills, Inc - Billandwalt I bought a caboose there a while back. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop, Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop Also, on the opposite side of the street heading south on route 8 there was a hobby shop above a shoe store. It was a hobby and craft shop. George had a shop in the basement of his home on 11th street. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop. Please enter valid email address to continue. They have several dozen board games! You are correct, can't remember the name of his club, it may have been the 3rd Street Station, it was there for years. Lego enthusiasts will enjoy Cobi blocks, which add a new dimension to Legos and are fully compatible with this kid favorite. This warehouse is full of what you need for your radio control hobby, including a large selection of aircraft. Located in Millvale, Esther's Hobby Shop carries a wide variety of plastic model kits and accessories from airplanes and cars to monsters and sci-fi. Related:Best Running Clubs In Pittsburgh. The popular Estes Proto X and DJI Phantom 2 quadcoptersare both available at J&C Hobbies. Iget all mysubscriptions through this shop. Wow like WOW So do you love model trains? This store, located in Dormont, sells items for trains, RC cars, RC Planes & Heli's and more. 1509 Lincoln Way. Didn't last long there. Pittsburgh, Pa. 15216 Another closed Hobby Shop I didn't see listed was in Cranberry that closed about 4 or 5 years ago. Get information, directions, products, services, phone numbers, and reviews on Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop North Hills in Pittsburgh, undefined Discover more Hobby, Toy, and Game Shops companies in Pittsburgh on Manta.com THE BEST 10 Hobby Shops in Pittsburgh, PA - Updated Today - Yelp Actually, it was more of a train room. Alittle small, unorganized, and dark asit's ina basement of. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop is located at 101 Smithfield St in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222. Best model train shops near me in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (724) 863-1000www.htuirwin.com/. You can also find kits and accessories for wooden boats and aircraft. Full service hobby shop, carrying N gauge, HO Scale, Lionel and Garden railroad model trains.. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop | White Oak PA We're sorry. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Not only do they sell trains, but the offer installation and landscaping services for your model trains. I went there in the early seventies looking to buy some flyer. We never leaving you hanging, waiting for an answer if you send us an email with a question. MTH PS2 Atlantic with Herky-Jerky motion--Solved! They're local people, not part of any chain store, and they care about their customers.". Not only can you find the products you need for your hobby, but you will also frequently find passionate experts in yourchosen hobby to give you advice for advancing your skills to the nextlevel. Business Profile Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop Collectibles Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information 1985 Lincoln Way Ste 12 White Oak, PA 15131-2415 Visit Website Email this. We based it off your Twitter details. (412) 678-7230www.billandwalt.com. But weren't theyalso on 51? Replies and comments they make will be collapsed/hidden by default. I used each one year on my Christmas layout and they never saw the light of day again so they are like NIB. more info | Phone | map Featured Listing 19.52 MI Brown's Hobby Shop 17606 State Route 213, Irondale, OH more info | Phone | map Featured Listing 29.83 MI Coin & Hobby Shop And what will happen to all their merch? After the mall closed, they opened up in a store front in downtown Greensburg. Also,there was Woody Colliers in Greensburg. There are no posts. I went today around 1PM. You can find us at www.billandwalts.com Sales@billandwalts.com Pennsylvania White Oak, Pa. 15131 My father took one of my American Flyer diesels there to get repaired back in 1959. This spot is great. Also slot cars, model planes, ships, and models of Star Trek apace ships. My family of4visited this shop over the summer wearen't from Pittsburgh and the shop owners were excellent atexcellent atanswering questions wehad about hobby shops in. This is one of the best hobby shops I've ever seen, and I have seen a lot of them.more, In fact it was recommended to me by the owner of another hobby shop when I told him I was lookingmore, They have an broad selection but I only go here for my RC needs. Hobby & Model Shops Arts & Crafts Supplies Sports Cards & Memorabilia. (412) 221-2250www.brentwoodstation.net. Was it called Cranberry Hobby? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Thank you for your time and have a fun time shopping, The owner, wouldn't sale me a thing. There used to be a Bill & Walt's in Century III mall as well. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop Comic Books 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS (412) 281-9040 245 4th Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15222 CLOSED NOW 2. Current company status of this company is Active. Harleyhouse: If you're still collecting those blue box beauties I have 2 NYC coal hoppers and a Leighi (spelling unknown obviously) boxcar that I never use. I had the traxxas rustler VXL 4x4 and decided to purchase a traxxas Sledge new from ACS Hobbies. What are people saying about hobby shops in Pittsburgh, PA? Sometime during the late 70's I purchase two American Flyer #24533 Rocket Transport cars from Allan's Toy Land located in Butler. Having a favoritehobby helps to reduce stress and gives you a great sense of purpose for your free time. Hidden downstairs isa wonderland ofcomics, ttrpg miniatures, and board games. Billing itself as western Pennsylvania's "most complete" hobby shop, A.B. Iwent arandom adventure with myson and stumbled onthis place. 1509 Lincoln Way Didn't Bill and Walt's have a hobby shop with trains in the old Green Gate Mall. This is one of the best hobby shops I've ever seen, and I have seen a lot of them.more, In fact it was recommended to me by the owner of another hobby shop when I told him I was lookingmore, They have an broad selection but I only go here for my RC needs. They have those too. Takes you right back to your childhoodmore. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local DexKnows directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the . They aremore, Whoever owns Bill and Walt's Hobby Shop (if there even is a "Bill" or a "Walt" anymore) should bemore, I did call a couple of times and was given some tips about my model trains.more, Great hobby shop in the North Hills. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Contact Info (412) 281-9040 Questions & Answers Q What is the phone number for Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop? Upgrading a PS1 engine to PS2 from a donor engine, wiring? Hobby Express 19 Hobby Shops $$ "This is one of the best hobby shops I've ever seen, and I have seen a lot of them." more 2. The store touts a wide selection of specialty toys games and puzzles. Didn't Bill and Walt's have a hobby shop with trains in the old Green Gate Mall. Whether you already have a passion for building models or racing cars, you enjoy knitting or cross-stitching in your free time or you are looking for a new hobby to enjoy, the best place to find out something that interests you is at your local hobby shop. Pittsburgh, PA 15241 In addition to trains, Brentwood Station sells accessories for model trains. Sadly most of them are now gone. I don't know if it was actually a shop or if it was just someone's home-based pre-order business. Cool little store. Comics, RPGs, models, and agreat selection ofsecondhand miniatures reasonably priced. Bill's Nascar & Wireless Phones is very popular place in this area. Call Eric the owner and ask for directions, t, I just wanted toadd but the last two pictures inthe set are inaccurate. 2016 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop | White Oak PA - Facebook Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop | White Oak, Pittsburgh - Get Your Favorites! They are knowledgeable and offer reasonable prices. First published on May 12, 2011 / 6:00 AM. They're local people, not part of any chain store, and they care about their customers.". Bill & Walts Hobby Pittsburgh PA, 15222 - Manta.com 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Think ofit asa Hobbit Hole. Our commitment is to offer the best possible service to our customers, period. It's where Santa picked up my Kickapoo and Northern set (1972?) Was George Stoup's place in Oakmont a store? What did people search for similar to model train shops in Pittsburgh, PA? Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop accepts credit cards. Pittsburgh, PA 15209 Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop 4 Hobby Shops $Downtown "Whoever owns Bill and Walt's Hobby Shop (if there even is a "Bill" or a "Walt" anymore) should be." more 5. If your looking for something that you dont see, just ask. There used to be 1 in Greensburg. Let me know if you're interested. I have a 1956 Lionel catalog with the front cover overstamped with Woodruffs name and address. Bill Walts Hobby - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com Like metal miniatures? - Bill and Walt's Hobby Shop: Website Description: We ship your order as fast as possible, but sometimes items that are out of stock, are on their way in or are about to be reordered, and usually extend the shipping time by a couple of days, just so that you can receive your order with a 100% fill rate. Vidkidz, OMG are you old enough to remember Trains n Things on RT 51? The best kind of hobby is one that causes you to forget about everything else. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. There were 100's of them spread throughout the USA, Canada and Europe mainly around the big cities. January 18, 2016 / 8:00 AM I. always find something unique totake home for areasonable price. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop | White Oak, Pittsburgh - Get Your Favorites I love browsing the model shelves andmore, I did call a couple of times and was given some tips about my model trains.more, Whoever owns Bill and Walt's Hobby Shop (if there even is a "Bill" or a "Walt" anymore) should bemore, Second Floor: Model Train sets of all sizes, model cars, airplanes, board games and hobbies.more, They have an broad selection but I only go here for my RC needs. 1950 Painters Run Rd. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop Smithfield Street details with 12 reviews, phone number, location on map. Where was the Log Cabin Train Shop located, I remember the name but can't. Anyone remember their name? I believe it was on the second floor. 12250 Frankstown Road and Yardmaster (1974?) The signs were taken down some time last year. Look in the back at the list of dealers. yeh I only made it there once myself, usually did mail order. There are coins for collectors, Radio Control cars and aircraft, slot car racing products and wooden model kits. We answer email questions from customers and potential customers usually within 24 hours, if possible. White Oak, PA 15131. Very Quaint Little Hobby Shop.Well Organized. Pittsburgh, PA Top 8. bill-walt-s-hobby-shop-pittsburgh- - Yahoo Local Search Results I couldn't possibly list everything, but I'll add the most important thing to me - it's a family owned business. Brentwood, Pa. 15227 Bill Walt's Hobby Shop (billandwaltshobbyshop) on Myspace I used to spend hours and hours in there as a kid while my mom shopped. White Oak, PA 15131 (724) 779-2000www.hobbyexpress.com. ODDO's Hobby Shop in McKeesport. The services at this hobby shop are two-fold. Lionel NYC GP30 6-28850 Railsounds issues. This is a review for hobby shops in Pittsburgh, PA: "This is one of the best hobby shops I've ever seen, and I have seen a lot of them. Individual salaries will, of course, vary depending on the job, department, location, as well as the individual skills and education of each employee. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Numbers, dots and dashes are ok, too Tales From Harmon Shops, For Sale: MTH 20-3171-1 PRR J-1 2-10-4 Steam Engine & Tender, My Triple Level Layout -PURCHASE UPDATE- 3/4/23. You could barely move in it without knocking something down. Harry is still around dealing trains and youcan still pre-order from him, you can see him at most of the trains shows in the Pittsburgh, Pa area. It was not really a store persay, but you could order trains thru their club. Search for other Comic Books on The Real Yellow Pages. Bill & Walt's Hobby Shop North Hills Pittsburgh PA, 15237 - Manta.com Quick trip to Bill and Walt's dahntahn and got 'er all fixed up n 'at! They have several dozen board games! What I'd like to see is a weekly update of ones still open, there, and in the rest of country.. Bill Walts Hobby is a company that operates in the Construction industry. The first. I believe Woodruffs goes clear back to the late40's. Wasn't it called Munden's Junction? Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!