Youre growing up real fast! May you never thread on the wrong ones. May he be surrounded with the warmth of family and friends, and may he be blessed. Dear Lord, thank you for this bundle of joy. I cant wait for the many adventures well have together when all youre grown up! 3. 31. 65. 12. When the world is dark, remember to be Gods light. But I wouldnt have things another way. May abundance fill your life forever. May you never be stranded in the coming years. Happy birthday, my angel. A Prayer for My Daughter - Prayers for Daughters - Beliefnet So thankful for everything you and everything God has given us! Today is one of my favourite days of the year. Prayer of Thanksgiving for My Daughter on Her Birthday in the world. You were the greatest treasure to me. It can be hard to know what to do in certain situations with our kids, which is why prayer is so important. 79. May the good Lord bless and favour you. Happy 10th Birthday! It's Your First Double-Digit Birthday! As she is tested, let her stay focused on Your word and keep a tight grip on her hand. Lord, grant my first child the courage, and wisdom to face the challenges of life head-on. But to me, it is the day my jewel was born. Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our love. 72. Idols of my mother's house, looking for first born to arrest, I bind you from my life, I belong to Jesus. with, and who to avoid. This year and in the coming years, may your life draw a lot of people unto God. That also makes it easier to prayerfully place our kids in his loving hands. Happy birthday, sweetheart. May you walk the path that will make the people around you super proud of you. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'limitlesso_com-netboard-2','ezslot_26',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-netboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'limitlesso_com-netboard-2','ezslot_27',124,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-netboard-2-0_1');.netboard-2-multi-124{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}94. Prayer for My Daughters Strength and Courage All-Powerful Father, please give my daughter the strength she needs to live her life in a healthy, motivated way. If you are looking for a special birthday prayer for a daughter no matter her age- you have come to the right place. As you turn one today, may lack never be your portion. "Night Feed" by Eavan Boland. I pray that the good Lord will continue to keep you safe, sound, and in good and perfect health. May you experience unlimited blessing and favour. Thank You for Your beautiful blessing. 89. Allow me to pour love into her, and provide her a safe place to vent and seek guidance when needed. Dear Lord, you have shown me everlasting love through friendship that is too strong to just be called close friends. Thank you for the precious gift of a bonus daughter. Thank you for all the amazing memories we have been blessed with so far, and I pray for many more! Happy birthday to my first born! May Gods grace overflow over your big day. In Jesus glorious and holy name, I pray. Help her to find her place in the world, and let it be grounded in you. Happy Birthday! We join hands as the parent to pray that he/she will always know your love and be surrounded by your grace. Remind her through tough times that she may face disheartening circumstances, but by faith, she will face them with Your armor. To my teenager- keep shining bright. See how grown youve become, and Im so proud to experience the transition. Happy birthday. How beautiful you are is undeniable. You will always be a reminder of Gods goodness and kindness. 52. "The Pomegranate" by Eavan Boland. The reality though is we dont have much control at all. Guide and protect him safely from all the dangers of growing up as . May he serve You and hold fast to You ( Deuteronomy 13:4 ). imagine. Happy birthday, my dear.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'limitlesso_com-leader-1','ezslot_6',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-leader-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'limitlesso_com-leader-1','ezslot_7',112,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-leader-1-0_1');.leader-1-multi-112{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Happy first year birthday, sweet child. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Gabby happy scream. Guide her decisions, and give her wisdom when she needs it. 3. I thank God for all the blessings He has given you. Do leave a comment and share with friends. Amen. Prayers for My Daughter's Friends Happy birthday, my dear. Help her be brave, God. A bond that never dies. Happy 1st birthday, baby! Now, Im wishing you long life, good health and prosperity. No matter whether you have a first born son or daughter, the love and joy they bring into your life is immeasurable. 95. We are not doing nothing when we pray; instead, we are placing our kids before Jesus, asking that he have his way in their lives. May each wonderful birthday you have remind you of how much we all love you. 10 Reasons God Might Not Be Blessing Your Life, Inspiring Mother Breaks Down after Earning Golden Buzzer with Celine Dion Hit, 7 Things that Will Keep Me from Coming Back to Your Church, 6 Truths about Jesus Coming into the World, 9 Christians You Don't Want to Sit Beside on Sunday Morning, 10 Things You Should Know about the Intermediate State of Death, 'You Raise Me Up' Duet Earns A Standing Ovation From The Judges, 7 Things I Would Do Differently if I Were Raising My Children Again. Haooy birthday my niece! May your years be filled with abundance. Sending love to you on your special day. 3. May you grow to know the love of the Father, and to live a life that is a testimony of His unending kindness and goodness. "I thought by now I wouldn't miss you as much, but you left such a hole in my life. Happy birthday, love. Let me never take her for granted. I pray that her friends would be people who bring out the best in her, and she would do the same for them. You can find more writing over atwww.becweber.com and connect with her onFacebook andInstagram. The grandfather in this poem is open to new ideas and technology and is learning both from his granddaughter. May good achievements be constant in your life. May your years be full and rich. And these 1st birthday blessings for baby girl will give you a head-start.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'limitlesso_com-netboard-1','ezslot_25',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-netboard-1-0'); 81. May God shine his light on you and your life, Amen! Love you so much, dear. 25. Continue with Recommended Cookies, by Wishing you a very happy birthday, my dear. May we never take a moment together for granted. Dear little angel, I hope you have a beautiful birthday! Keep lifting them up to the Lord. 92. Let her see . I love you so much! May this day begin a wonderful new year full of Gods unconditional love and blessings. As you grow older, may door continually be open for you. You have added these and many more to our lives, and well always be grateful for you. May your life be full of blessings. May you experience only good things in this new year, and in the years to come. Their success in life also means your success. Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon Your blessed name, Lord and offer up our precious daughter (s) and granddaughter (s). Text Pirke Avot - Chapter 5:21. But the most important thing is even if we're apart I'll always . 7 Likes, 2 Comments - Cecely CR Rooinasie (@ericarooinasie) on Instagram: "I want to wish my sweet, loving, caring and unique daughter a big happy Birthday! Youre created with purpose, and you will fulfil purpose. Powerful birthday prayers for a daughter from mom and dad In Your name, I pray. Lord, thank you that you created friendships to be a special part of each one of our lives. We do, however, have access to the one who is completely in control. God bless you become older. So proud to know a lively and healthy baby like you. We easily put a table of contents below so you can click on the category that best fits your family to make sure you find the best birthday blessing for your daughter. As you blow out the 10 candles decorating your birthday cake, dear son/daughter, do know that you make me exceedingly happy and proud to be your father. Every dedication working against me as first born, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. Youre such a happy and lively baby girl! - Winnie the Pooh. AMEN! Happy 1st birthday, baby. May your birthday be a blessed one, full of everything that brings a smile to your face. 78. Happy first year birthday, dear. How beautiful you are is undeniable. May she always remember that her life is a blessing from You and that You have great plans for her. Let him always feel Your presence in his life. Thank you again for her life, and help her know she is not an accident. 28. May they fill your life, and bring joy and pride to your loved ones. My dear daughter, you are a blessing to my life. Youve made me so complete, darling girl! May today and the rest of your life be wonderful. updated 19th August 2020, 10:55 AM Happy 1 year old birthday, my angel. As we learn to navigate life outside the NICU, I thank Him for the best gift ever- getting us all through that time. Have a haooy birthday my dear angel! Happy birthday, love. Happy birthday, sunshine!if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'limitlesso_com-portrait-1','ezslot_30',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-portrait-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'limitlesso_com-portrait-1','ezslot_31',123,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-portrait-1-0_1');.portrait-1-multi-123{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. My heart prays for you, and I wish you more years of goodness ahead. Voting is free. Happy birthday, dear. I wish I could show you the depth of my love for you. Happy birthday. 100+ sweet birthday prayers, wishes and messages to a friend My youngest was born 11 weeks early at 3 lbs 3 oz. May your days be long and full. Photo Credit: GettyImages/monkeybusinessimages. A birthday prayer for your first child is a way to ask for Gods blessings and protection for your child. Happy birthday, daddys girl. 90. Praying is one of the best things that you can do for your kids. Heavenly Father, we come before you on this special day to give you all the glory and honor for the blessing of our first born. Praying for our kids is one of the greatest gifts that we can give them. Her passion is to encourage others (especially women) to learn how to walk with Jesus on a daily basis. I decree that your loving hand continues to guide and bless our first born with a life full of joy, peace, and success. As you grow older, may your dreams come through. May you always be a blessing to all you meet, with a kind and generous heart. Happy birthday! May you, Lord, fill him with immense delight as he embarks on another year of life. And really, starting from when they turn one year isnt too early. His ways are always higher than ours and better than we can even. 7 Things I Would Do Differently if I Were Raising My Children California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Amen. My daughter was born on a cold day in November. That God's hand would be with you, and keep you from harm so that you will be free from pain. Thank you! All of the sleepless night and frustration have been worth it; I wouldnt have it any other way. name of Jesus. Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mom | Wishes and Poems You make our world a happy and content place. 45 Powerful Birthday Prayers [With Images] - Think About Such Things I decree that startig from tofay may all that you do be blessed and may your new name be called favor! Happy birthday to my first son who is the eldest child, lord I pray that you Help him to recognize the many blessings You have bestowed upon him and to use them for Your glory. I havent stopped praying for love, happiness and good fortune for you. Prayer For All Our Grandchildren. I looked into those eyes -. When I was pregnant with my third, we went in for an ultrasound to confirm that our next boy was on the way. I pray to God to bless you with peace and happiness. Lord, we ask You to fill them with Your love, so deep that they . He loves our kids more than we will ever know. Amen.". May the crooked paths of the coming years be made straight. 51. Help her learn to seek you, and make you part of her life. May happiness and favour fill your lifes journey. Happy first birthday, sunshine. You will always be a reminder of God's goodness and kindness. Jesus, thank you that our birthdays can be like a fresh start each year. We are humbled by the joy and love she brings to our family. Sending love and prayers to you on your birthday in heaven, Mom. If you click on a link, I may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. 1st Birthday Prayer for Baby Girl (2023) - Sweet Love Messages Bless us too, Holy Father, And this food with which we celebrate. Happy Birthday! 20+ Short Poems For Granddaughters From Grandparents - MomJunction This site is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of, Copyright 2023, Crosswalk.com. Love you, darling child! AMEN! Give her a lovely day filled with the Holy Spirit and wonderful days ahead. Happy birthday, my handsome son. He is always for you. I pray that all good and pure things are instilled in her heart, so as she grows, she continues to stay close to You and her family. HBD firstborn nephew! Amidst the challenges, the many mistakes as parents, and the happy memories together, you finally get to celebrate her first birthday. Happy birthday, child. May the universe favour you, bless you and be kind to you. So much love. Happy Birthday To My First Born Daughter. Because following God entails happiness, may you grow up to know and love God. 53. May the Almighty go on to add more years of happiness and good health to your life. God bless my daughter on her birthday. (Taken and modified from the prayer of Jabez 1 Chronicles 4:10) My prayer for you today on your Birthday. Dear God, please bless my daughter with both health and happiness on her birthday. I am so grateful for you and cant imagine life without you. May God make each day of your life as beautiful and as golden as you are. Every days an adventure with you. As we raise her, oh God, we pray for your guidance and protection so that we may lead her in your ways and keep her from harm's way. My Daughters First Birthday Prayer O God of Loving Devotion, thank You for an amazing, wonderful, and blessed first year with my little girl. Here are five birthday prayers for daughters that you can pray on her birthday, andthroughoutthe year. Help me to be loving, patient, and attentive as I guide our first born on the journey of discovery and growth. She has added so much to me as a person and completely made my life more interesting and happy. In Loving Memory Of My Daughter In Heaven Poem. Daughter Grief Poems 25. 45. Dear daughter, as you celebrate your birthday, it is my prayer that the unfailing arms of the Lord will guide you in everything you do. Dear Lord, the 20s can be hard. Lord, thank You for my daughter on her special day. Keep evil of any kind far away from her and her mind. Every other thing pales in comparison to you, baby. Amen. 41. Happy Birthday Prayer for My 6 Year Old Daughter - 2023 32. I thought about you yesterday and the day before that, too. 38. Im always grateful for you, and I pray that your life doesnt lose its colour and that your heart retains its innocence. 23. May God continue to bless you, today and on every other day. Happy one year birthday, dear girl. Love you! Especially for girls right now, it can be challenging knowing how to navigate things like social media, body image, smartphones, peer pressure, friendships, and just growing up in general. Happy birthday my dear daughter! 55+ Birthday Prayers and Blessings for Family and Friends - Crosswalk.com Marc Anthony, who is currently expecting his first child with wife Nadia Ferreira, is already a father to six kids: Arianna, Chase, Cristian, Ryan, Emme and Max. Chase the dream born, taken your first to wish you life like a in your life. May news that will cause you to be depressed be far away from you forever. 11. Happy birthday in heaven.". We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Birthday Prayers # 1 - Prayers - Catholic Online Birthday Prayers for 1 Year Old Baby Girl (2023), on Birthday Prayers for 1 Year Old Baby Girl (2023), reasons why supporting the girl child is important, why we should be grateful for every milestone we reach, how your birthday prayers make the day special, Happy Birthday Prayers for Baby Girls 1st Birthday, First Birthday Prayers for Baby Girl from Parent, Christian Birthday Wishes for One Year Old Baby Girl, Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Dad (2023), 2023 Heart Touching Good Night Messages for Friends, Top 5 Best Online Transcription Tools and Services, The 5 Best Websites that Write Essays for You, 2023 Best Merry Christmas Messages to Boss and Colleagues, (2023) Cute Happy New Year In Advance Status, Happy 92nd Birthday Prayers for 92 Year Birthday Celebration (2023), Happy 88th Birthday Prayers for 88 Year Birthday Celebration (2023), 2023 Best Congratulation Messages for Church Anniversary, Happy 86th Birthday Prayers for 86 Years Birthday Celebration (2023), Best Happy Birthday Paragraphs Copy and Paste (2023), Happy 93rd Birthday Prayers for 93 Year Birthday Celebration (2023). Happy birthday!" "It's been so enjoyable to watch you grow. I love you so much, darling. the God never of joy I to you, my daughter. and spent 92 days in the NICU. Help me cherish life and enjoy every moment with her. Happy birthday, my angel. But Lord knows that I will do right by you, and will try to raise you up in the right way. Amen. Happy birthday, baby! My 1st born is" Son, as you clock 31 today, go and fulfil your destiny. 59. The Lord had a different plan in mind. Lord Jesus, Thank you for my lovely daughter. Protect her, love her, and lead her down paths of righteousness. Happy birthday, honey. My daughter, you are a divine project in God's hand. Happy birthday to my 3 year old daughter! That you learn how much Jesus loves you al the days of your life and beyond. Prayer: Lord, help my daughter to have firm faith in your Word, and may she approach you with freedom and confidence. . Since your arrival, my life has seen tremendous growth. Happy one year old birthday, darling. Cecely CR Rooinasie on Instagram: "I want to wish my sweet, loving happy first birthday. Amen. Jessie Synan is the owner of Pray With Confidence, which helps busy women overcome prayer obstacles. May you find strength and understanding, to know that you can be anything you want to be in life. Lucky is the Woman whose first child is a daughter. Happy third birthday, my dear! Happy Birthday my first true love, My first born. You will live your life to fulfill a mission. As you turn one, I pray that you will find contentment and joy for the rest of your days. And praying for them, especially on their birthdays, is one way to show support. 30. May this new year bring you amazing blessings and favour from the Lord. Amen! I pray for you, you shall go from glory to glory, in the name of Jesus. Happy first year birthday, sweetheart. 93. Birthday Wishes for Twins - Happy Birthday Twins | WishesMsg Its true that challenges ad tribulations are oart of what makes uo life, Therefore o your behalf I sendmy oetitions to God who is heaven tjat you my niece will have the courage to face challenges, and that you will learn from it and grow stronger as a result.