Maybe the time is right for blue to ditch the artificial raspberry. We tried ginger, kale, and blue spirulina with this, and they all work well. . My favorites are fruity. Shop All Smoothies Dishes blue spirulina smoothie jamba juice - ricepharmacy.com Jamba Juice Nutrition Facts & Calories Information - MenuCave bananas What an amazing colour. There are some that are usually an ounce or 2 more or less depending on liquid base. I must give it a try. blue spirulina boost The sugar might seem high, but dont forget that this smoothie is all about the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. What boosts do we recommend for PB Chocolate Love? 20 cal. 4 Mistakes That Are Causing You to Waste Money on Skin-Care Serums, According to an Esthetician, These Are the Best Anti-Chafing Denim ShortsAccording to Some Very Happy Reviewers. Juice & Smoothies. Vanilla Blue Sky is a spirulina smoothie for the most part, combined with bananas, pineapples, and unsweetened almond milkplus vanilla coconut milkfor a milky, fruity end result. Always plant based, organic, and nutrient dense. Ingredients Scale 1 banana or 1 cup of frozen cauliflower In a high powered blender, add the blue spirulina powder, frozen pineapple, frozen banana, coconut milk and vanilla extract to the blender. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: belgian waffle See how you can get your Jamba favorites delivered to your door. Spirulina Smoothie: Nutrition & Calories | Jamba Juice True blue with the superfood spirulina and notes of vanilla and pineapple. Love all things smoothie bowls and this is definitely a new favorite. Jamba's new menu focuses more on plant-based options. This offer can be redeemed online (via the app and on their website) or in-store. But for the orange lovers out there, this ones for you! So maybe youre not vibing the whole electric purple smoothie. Well, you can still find a smoothie that works for you because Jamba offers over 10 different types of smoothies. Not a member? So if youre conscious about calories and sugar content, this one can be ordered and enjoyed guilt-free. unpackaged menu items are not guaranteed to be allergen-free. Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl - The Fresh Fig Be the first to know what's trending, straight from Elite Daily, I Tried Jeni's 'Ted Lasso' Ice Cream, & These Biscuits Are Life, 13 St. Patrick's Day Drink Recipes From TikTok That Are Pure Gold, I Went To Mexico City, & It's An Under-The-Radar Foodie Destination, By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. It has amazing properties that reduce inflammation in the skin and neutralize free radicals that cause premature signs of aging. pineapple sherbet Check out some variations below! Plus, the Vanilla Blue Sky is super Insta-friendly and I totally wont judge you if you buy it just because it will go well with your Insta feed. We usually opt for 3G energy and daily vitamin zinc with this one, and sometimes kale, blueberries, or extra bananas to bring out the strawberry and banana combo (its a duo you cant go wrong with)! As a lactose-intolerant person, I felt pretty good about consuming these vegan milks. Jamba Juice's new Blue Sky Smoothie and Bowl are Instagram-worthy menu items that will change how you snack and eat this summer. Thanks! I tried the Vanilla Blue Sky smoothie and was surprised by how drinkable it was. I'm not really a smoothie drinker, much less a Jamba fan. The colour os this bowl is so beautiful! He found a girl on Tinder, got lucky, and fell asleep in the back of a Jeep.". Recipe. Absolutely delicious and looks so beautiful! A bonus for strawberry fans is that Strawberry Whirl is low in calories and sugar content. I thought they just sold juice and smoothies? The spirulina is also a surprising-yet-healthy add-in, as the superfood can boost the immune system and even promote better sleep. Put simply, if you like pomegranates (as much as we do), then you do really have to try this smoothie. Order tweaks:Echoing her advice for plant-based eaters, Dennett reiterates that the protein content in the Vanilla Blue Sky smoothie is too low to work in place of a meal, so you'll want to have it as just a snack or pair it with a food item. Then Caribbean Passion is worth trying at Jamba Juice. This location is nicely located in the middle of outlets of orange in front of Adidas and next door to Philly's Cheesesteak. a very bright delicious and healthy breakfast for me! When we have this one, we usually just opt for 3G energy and daily vitamin zinc. What is in the vanilla blue sky at Jamba Juice? Hey add more strawberries if you want. 3G energy is good with this one, along with more pineapple and orange! unpackaged menu items are not guaranteed to be allergen-free. It comes in at 300 calories, due to that, with 61 grams total sugar. Besides smoothies Jamba Juice has aa bowls, It is plant-based, however! Please see the recipe card for quantities. Jamba has struggled in recent years as consumers have moved away from sugar-packed and highly processed drinks in favor of organic, gluten-free, and low-calorie alternatives. A big bonus is that Jamba Juices Pomegranate Paradise is one of the healthiest smoothies on the Jamba Juice menu. Feel free to make this the night before and store it in the fridge overnight to have for breakfast the next day! Jamba Juice changes name, menu and look - Nation's Restaurant News "The sugar content is still higher than what is technically 'allowed' for keto, but sometimes you have to work with the best of what's available," she says. Jamba has struggled in recent years as. Not to mention it's healthy and delicious, too. Plant-based. 100% Blue SPIRULINA Powder by POPJOY - Vibrant SUPERFOODS It has 380 calories in one small cup serving, along with 42 grams of sugar. 5 cal. Add fruit to the blender and then your liquid. In other words, Pumpkin Smash is something of a pumpkin dessert smoothie. Blue spirulina is generally recognized as safe, so no adverse reactions are expected. What boosts do we recommend for Jamba Juice Peanut Butter Mood? Photo: Jamba Juice 5 222 VOTES White Gummi Calorie count (medium) : 450 Ingredients: Peach Juice Blend, Pineapple Sherbet, Soymilk, Lime Sherbet, Orange Sherbet, Mangos, Raspberry Sherbet Popular boost combinations: Blue spirulina, Greek yogurt, chia seeds 222 votes Is this a great smoothie? Its the perfect choice for peach lovers, as a result, mixing white grape, pear, and peach juice blend with mangoes, strawberries, apple strawberry juice blend, and, of course, peaches. Yep, you guessed it: Peanut Butter Mood is high in calories. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi there! Spirulina Smoothie Bowl: Nutrition & Calories | Jamba Juice Jamba is a classic chain for smoothie/juices. Jamba Juice Blue Spirulina Nutrition Facts - FastFoodNutrition.org Unsweetened almond milk, strawberries, peanut butter & oats with vanilla whey protein. The list can be overwhelming even for hardcore smoothie lovers, as Jamba Juices menu covers pretty much any smoothie flavor you can think of. It's SO healthy! In other words, Jamba Juices Strawberry Whirl is one smoothie on the menu that you can sip on guilt-free. But thats not all it contains, as this smoothies also made from pineapple juice, orange juice, and strawberries for a tropical blast thats tasty and refreshing. Review the nutrition facts below and then voteon whether you think a Blue Spirulina is healthy or not. Heres how the nutrition stacks up for the basic ingredients, not counting your favorite boosts, shots or other additional items: * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Well+Good decodes and demystifies what it means to live a well life, inside and out. But Peanut Butter Mood is the one for you if you love peanut butter more than most. This Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl is inspired by my favorite go-to drink at Jamba Juice, their Blue Vanilla Sky. My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery orders when you order on jamba.com or the jamba app! One of its new smoothies, the Vanilla Blue Sky, is made with spirulina, a blue-green algae. Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl - Mt. Capra My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery . For those watching their weight or figure, Vanilla Blue Sky is easily the healthiest smoothie at Jamba Juice. Want to add a little extra goodness to your day? I also felt pretty good afterwards. 15 cal. To get even more out of your drink, the brand encourages fans to customize your smoothie with afree, functional boostthat supports immunity or energy. I saw this on your Facebook page and just have to make it! Transfer to a covered container or freezer Ziploc bag to store until ready to use. Boost the health factor of this smoothie with 3G energy and daily vitamin zinc (or just 3G energy to keep the calories low). Check out these Pitaya Bowls or thisFruit Salad with Whipped Creamrecipe for another fun summer dessert! kale. With 320 calories and 44 grams of sugar, Apple n Greens is one of the healthiest options on Jamba Juices menu. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider pineapples. Blue Magic. This recipe is super healthy and packed with fruit thanks to the tropical fruit mix and the blue spirulina. roasted tomato, spinach, and feta breakfast sandwich. What other changes can fans expect from Jamba Juice in addition to delicious new menu items? Jamba Juice's New Blue Sky Smoothie Is Totally Instagram-Worthy View fullsize. If you have ever visited Jamba Juice, youll know that there is a long menu of flavors to choose from. Orange Juice Smoothie: Nutrition & Ingredients | Jamba Juice So, take your pick. https://twitter.com/JambaJuice/status/1363902886548148227. Copyright 2022 Jamba Juice Franchisor SPV LLC. Calling all mango lovers! Jamba Juice Acai Super Antioxidant comes in at 330 calories with 53 grams of sugar. Since this smoothie is also one of the healthiest at Jamba Juice, you can make it that much healthier with 3G energy and daily vitamin zinc. Posted by Natasa 2 Steps Yield: 1. My inspiration for this smoothie bowl was from the Jamba Juice vanilla blue sky bowl. Beta-carotene, vitamin E, B complex vitamins, manganese, iron, copper, selenium, zinc, and gamma . "The 16 ounce size has five grams of fiber, which is pretty decent," Dennett says. What is in the vanilla blue sky at Jamba Juice? - Recipes FAQs What boosts do we recommend for Jamba Juice White Gummi? It is loaded with nutrients. So easy and yummy! "This smoothie is still a bit high in sugar [37 grams in a 16 ounce], but at least it's coming from the fruit." Stripped down, Jamba Juices Mango-a-Go-Go has 290 calories and 63 grams of sugar. With all these upcoming big changes at the juice, smoothie, and smoothie bowl chain just in time for summer, it seems like fans will definitely have to check out the new and improved Jamba. But where is the boy who looks after the sheep? In Store Menu Juice Press Back Smoothie, Juice & Bowl Delivery Order Ahead Nationwide Shipping Super Wellness Market Back Our Story Careers Sustainability . Let Jamba come to you wherever you are. The smoothie was fairly watery, unlike the thick and creamy Jamba classics. From March 6-7, Jamba lovers can enjoy$2 off the Electric Berry Lemonadeon any order of $10 or more. nonfat Greek yogurt Its also 100% plant-based! Juice & Smoothies / Jamba - 000801 - Gardena Valley Center; View gallery. Best Juice Bars & Smoothies near Hatboro, PA 19040 start order to customize add it on Straw yes straw no straw Split Cup yes no Free First Boost daily vitamin zinc 15 cal 3G energy 5 cal whey protein 70 cal soy protein 25 cal Vitamin & Protein Boosts Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. Let us know what you think! Top 18 Best Jamba Juice Smoothies You Need To Try Cook Time 0 min. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Compared with other Jamba Juice smoothies, its lower in calories but higher in sugar. Henry said. unsweetened almondmilk Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. The deal is you can enjoy one FREE boost with every smoothie ordered in the app or in-store. bananas Plus, the Vanilla. Plus, there was something about the nutty, earthy taste that was actually kind of addicting. blueberries If you are using a VPN, try disabling it. Most commercial powders of Spirulina advise the customer to stir one teaspoon of powder into juice. For fans of matcha or green teaor matcha green teaJamba Juices Matcha Green Tea Blast is pretty much a no-brainer, which combines soy milk, fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, and matcha green tea for a simple yet healthy treat. Available for a limited time starting March 2, youre going to want to get your hands on this pretty bright purple smoothie ASAP. What started as a hobby in college quickly turned into a passion with which I surrounded my life. Cut pineapples and bananas into 1" chunks, transfer to sheet pay lined with parchment paper and freeze in a single layer for about 1 hour, or until completely frozen. organic granola This was my first time trying spirulina and this recipe made it painless! While it is a bit high in sugar (27 grams), Dennett says that it's at least from the pineapple and coconut milk and not from any syrups. Freezer for 12 hours or until frozen solid. Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl. Vanilla Coconut Milk - any kind of coconut milk will work. Its no surprise, though; Jamba Juice is the number one smoothie chain in America with locations spanning the globe. 655. JAMBA - 118 Photos & 118 Reviews - 20 City Blvd West K, Orange, CA