The Version table provides details related to the release that this issue/RFE will be addressed. Add to cart. The Bar at Bohanans, where grownups go for a convivial cocktail, a delectable dinner, an evening of music, or a late-night drink and a savory snack. The beef and fish were outstanding. San Antonio. . Thanks, dressing up will be a nice change for me too, usually in shorts when on vacation. Seats on the couch and upholstered chairs in the bar area were squishy and uncomfortable. San Antonio Tourism San Antonio Hotels San Antonio Bed and Breakfast San Antonio Holiday Rentals San Antonio Packages Flights to San Antonio 18 Oaks; Bohanan's Prime Steaks & Seafood - San Antonio, TX - OpenMenu (it's fine to get a little more dressed up for the evening meal) . Last night did not disappoint, the steaks were perfectly cooked, lobster cream corn and sauted portobello mushrooms were delicious, the wine paring was outstanding, ambiance fitting of a top notch restaurant (a little loud) and company couldnt be beat. It was her birthday as well! Had dinner there last night with a party of 13. Still expensive but not special. There's supposed to be but when I was there people wore shorts, baseball caps, and flip-flops. The above reply is absolutely correct. Well send you home with the food, the wine, the extras a meal so special you may need candlelight. Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood - Tripadvisor AUTHOR. It was an delicious meal and the service was second to none. Will be back! I would say business casual. We $100 14 ounce wague ribeye and scallops appetizer and both were spectacular. Bohanan's is the perfect place to make your special event one to remember. Does Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood take reservations? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We were hurried through a cocktail downstairs even though we werent late. The service was superb. Bohanans was recommended to us by our seat mate on the flight to San Antonio, who said they served one of the best steaks hes ever had. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. San Antonio Tourism San Antonio Hotels San Antonio Guest House San Antonio Holiday Homes Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Outdoor Smoking Area, Private Room, Takeaway, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Chopped Artisan Romaine Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes Duck-Fried Croutons and Aged Parmesan, Chef's selection of artisan cheeses sourced internationally All Cheeses served with Crackers Grilled Bread and appropriate Sweets and Savories, Available in 12 oz 16 oz 24 oz Bone in Ribeye, Served with Sesame Seaweed Salad, House made Ponzu, Asian Aioli, Natural Pickled Ginger, and Wasabi, Baby Iceberg Lettuce Served "Open Face" with Blue Cheese Dressing and Crumbled Bacon Pieces, Chopped Artisan Romaine, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Duck-Fried Croutons and Aged Parmesan, Vine-ripened Heirloom Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Spanish Manchego Cheese, Hydroponic Lettuce, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, Truffle Oil and Flor de Sal, Pulled Mesquite-Grilled Chicken, Avocado, Cilantro, Tortilla Strips, Monterey Jack Cheese, Made with Rich, Slow Simmered Veal Stock, Three Aged Cheeses, and House Croutons, Allen Brothers - The Great Steakhouse Steaks, Available in 7 oz, 11 oz, 18 oz Bone in Filet, Available in 12 oz, 16 oz, 24 oz Bone in Ribeye, Available in 12 oz, 16 oz, 24 oz Bone In Dry Aged NY Strip, Served with Sauce Barnaise, Duchesse Potatoes, Jumbo Asparagus and Hollandaise Sauce, Preserved Lemons and Fresh Herbs on Braised Leeks, Served with Whole Grain Mustard / Demi-Glace, Our seafood is flown in fresh three times a week. Kind of a private setting in that section, which we enjoyed. Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood: Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - See 1,796 traveler reviews, 397 candid photos, and great deals for San Antonio, TX, at Tripadvisor. Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood Restaurant - OpenTable It was evident they pay very close attention to the local Gentry, they just shouldnt do it to the detriment of the rest of us. Dinner | Best Steakhouse San Antonio | Seafood Near Me Service level was a little too lax for my taste. Get quick answers from Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood staff and past visitors. Megan our server was top notch, knowledgeable, and cared a lot! Although we felt out of place because the waiters were in suits and white table clothes. What are the dessert options? 8, 2022. We were dressed up somewhat but I agree with the other comments. Caprese salad was very good. I've eaten at Bohanan's a few times for both lunch and dinner and have worn nice jeans and a nice top. more. Foodies in the dining party will be thrilled by the Wheeler Rooms kitchen window, which provides a rare view of the inner workings of a renowned restaurants heart the kitchen. The only disappointment was the mashed potatoes. She was delightful. Step it up Bohanans or people like me and my husband will be dining at Flemings. Never an issue and the service and food were superb each time. Overall highly recommend for the service, atmosphere and food! You'll receive a Bohanan's card in a gold-embellished black folder. Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood - Yelp We were not disappointed. Is there a dress code? - Tripadvisor The Bar at Bohanan's - San Antonio, TX - Yelp Food fantastic! Highly highly recommend this restaurant! We are never disappointed by the service and quality. San Antonio. Really enjoyed the red snapper. A must visit! No you won't need a tie & jacket but nice slacks & a nice shirt will do. Explore menu, see photos and read 104 reviews: "Very good. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Dine-in and curbside available. Wonderful meal, excellent service! Dress Code: Upscale Casual Music Type: Wheelchair Accessible: Takeout Available: . Excellent service, classy dress code- lets keep it that way!!! 1. Just set the table and get ready. My wifes steak was undercooked and the waiter took so long to come back she chose to eat it. over a year ago Answer 10 answers Restaurant representative Bohanans Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, San Great place! Fantastic food (as always) and the BEST service from Anna and crew. This is San Antonio's best fine dining catering experience. I would say business casual. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Apparently not enforced. Dress Code: Business Casual. I highly recommend Bohanans if youre traveling to San Antonio. Served with a Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit Butter, Topped with Crabmeat, Scallops and Chanterelle Mushrooms in Rich Cream Reduction, Sauted with Clarified Butter, Chef Mark's Special Seasonings and Fresh Lime, With Sundried Tomato & Olive Tapenade, Fried Chipollini, Served Rare, Seasoned with Chef Mark's Special Seasoning and served with a Spicy Cocktail Sauce, in Red or White Wine with rich Demi-Glace, Your Choice of Original, Roasted Garlic, Goat Cheese, or Herb, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. 219 East Houston Street, San Antonio, TX 78205 Directions +12104722600 View Website View Menu About Bohanan's Prime Steaks & Seafood Cuisine Steak, Seafood, American, Cafe, Contemporary Meals Lunch, Dinner Price $30-$50 Attire Casual Alcohol Available Parking Valet Delivery No Takeout Yes Reservations Yes Vegetarian Options Yes Gluten Free Options $15 OFF Bohanans Prime Steak & Seafood Coupons & Promo Deals - San Antonio, TX December 2022 - Click for $15 off Bohanans Prime Steak & Seafood Coupons in San Antonio, TX. It simply isnt special anymore. Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, San Administration: Bohanans@aol.com Comments: BohanansComments@aol.com Catering: BohanansCatering@aol.com TELEPHONE: 210.472.2600 CATERING: 210.885.0538 BOHANAN'S PRIME STEAKS & SEAFOOD 219 East Houston Street San Antonio, TX 78205 At our tables or yours, we have what you're craving. She was able to answer all of our very specific questions about the steaks and we were all thoroughly impressed. Wild Alaskan Salmon or New Zealand Tazman King Salmon, 10-12 oz Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. Bohanan's in San Antonio - Restaurant | Frommer's I would say business casual. Because San Antonio is a casual city I would think they wouldn't turn people away because of the way they were dressed. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. You are treated with the classic steakhouse service right from the get-go. Bohanan's Steak Sandwich . Re: Restaurant dress codes??? San Antonio Tourism San Antonio Hotels Bed and Breakfast San Antonio San Antonio Holiday Rentals Steak was the best i ever had. Specialties: It's a privilege to serve you today and to have you spend time with us. What's the dress code for Bohanan's steakhouse ? The Wheeler Room, Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood, Downtown, San To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Menu Prices at 219 E Houston St, San Smart casual is acceptable. bohanan's san antonio dress code - bbjtoysandbeauty.com Hours: Tuesday - Thursday, 5 pm - 9 pm Friday & Saturday, 5 pm - 10 pm Sunday, 5 pm - 9 pm ENTER Great food and service. Bohanan's Prime Steaks & Seafood | San Antonio TX - Facebook Next time we're in town we will definitely go back. We were not disappointed. Youre way off. 219 E. Houston St. (St. Mary's St.) San Antonio, TX 78205 210-472-2600 Make Restaurant Reservations View Website Map Cuisine: Steakhouse / Seafood Creative cocktails meet luxurious steaks and seafood in downtown's haute haven for the well-heeled. Excellent all around experience thank you Rick B!!!! Bohanan's fame is founded on sublimely tender prime beef grilled over fragrant mesquite wood. Its very sad to see that Bohanans has eased up on the dress code as much as they have over the last few years. sgt franki's lspd uniform pack. Hope this helps. a127f root u3. San Antonio is casual at all times. 210.472.2600 219 East Houston St San Antonio, TX Restaurant Hours: Monday, closed Tuesday - Thursday, 5 pm - 9 pm Friday & Saturday, 5 pm - 10 pm Sunday, 5 pm - 9 pm 210.472.2202 219 East Houston St San Antonio, TX Bar Downstairs Hours: Monday, Closed Tuesday - Thursday, 5 pm - 10 pm Friday - Saturday, 5 pm - 11 pm Sunday, 5 pm - 10 pm 210.472.2600 San Antonio. You might though feel out of place without a jacket upstairs in the dining room, it is the last of the true oldschool dining establishments left in town. Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Menu and Prices 1 Location in 1 State 4.4 Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Near Me TX Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Menu and Prices Click to order online Appetizers Fresh Vegetables & Sides From the Mesquite Grill Salads Seafood Classics Soups Suggested Additions Started the evening with cocktails in the eclectic and unique bar downstairs. Service was attentive and prompt except one person's side dish came out halfway through the meal but they removed the charge for that side from the bill.