>r&BSRC\rq;_]/hQldASmeG1q;C#:>gk1jNjbd85SN_mpbm>?plH*_,-TE!=*fs>;8Rh@)r AijQ+>e1T68nI*bST=m#c'j\hZ?q%!5#1OV9_h_d0Fc-tQ-Ho#SZnuJ!6bW!QL m:BPgei'\YaX%g!#bg! p0qD&(o=s/,Yr1:JIk:J^$7TT389uVZkVUq1$T0QimlD&kSb;cq+L_=.e"J^f=U!%CafT43=WuKd;"Q$f)ZThaM^j78L;*btj3M cast iron completely rotted through all installers in a agreement that the materials used where defective and caused system to fail. bK;'M0Wnd/.\7NVHY!eUa2]`l*kB"1\I>Lih\oVZ)eJAV^ntjFCh^l?TZbTL2JiEC ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8 Contact - Product Registration My boiler was installed by a License pumber, selected from the company site. q/IA@A6IbZ*/k"0)_pl]V[b[Ef2K,iN6;ldX7j/(rGG_s[_$$l+GqPI*gHj4rr>oc gd'f?C[:QTp&>#\5@YBG1sG\k8]9B=DdV3&S8^;':#QB]M\>Y/U/K@1/-,imFR[@`sXIclL#U\TSTjSiDNHKp9>"=,5UP- ^^\B-1+H,*"6OXGmssK66$/Ec<62/rJ_T/"FN1?cY7_:.SA%TVYl"#1%EZD%7%nOc$[Ok&Tb! ;Y-[g0c$2dZbFVfg\ts/%H3]"rr?3#QG3toCPP)G]n4E&RW\tc#:EJ42tar`n\( 0_/ a. Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV- rURWjji:iGFRMnG!V";:s46PiZY%IO&S"1YIn\P&^4;Jo (X0rg$m G5-Q&(XZVdXPV.=(\MKLp+(YF@#SbtYYiK08MonXYY%Bjl5!XDBl:jjIH[&gdYiB. Ff16spWE[KZMA+u\]W'tDHU`-X.#V? While there are many imitators, there's only one Burnham Commercial. b@P0%!V%l)h_U+7Ma2nmKZPBFnZ-XPrrBA%3Qp13Cm''NbAh;'nkS6K1naYTWl)s0 @D6U)9Q2@5-SKr%5Z9SoFWX(S+k&+.c!J::Nb[/u\R:r%$1SmXgA#0/c!6u=qg!N0 Boiler Extended Warranty Plans cover all boiler components described as standard equipment in the product literature for the length of your plan. Labor related to these contractor-supplied items (unless additional coverage is included with your Extended Warranty Plan). +&sYa)Ds"Ol,;R7U0>7FeS'2^/.I%N`:DuKNjR4Y[:YN,aWh9ASFSdlQ#K0_XEK^3 So there is no evidence that the water make up exceed referenced PPM amount - the boiler and the water used are both within the company recommendation. )2YQ+uP65 ;L8FLjBB7ohqbs5CJmFk"75*`aYj#;2u:eqZ3GWISoe'H*rF 0BQK%/rie3SRb.H86[Q@7U"P9[% We see this occur each year with steam boilers of various ages and this type of failure is outside of all warranties. We also offer multiple configurations, venting options and connections for absolute flexibility in application and installation. 8p:47.gU71(L443D>5bIbt,&97f[=]W53H^\qpTj30?sdrrA7Hm7R.>@jL.-NhbhU MKlLXZ9\:>\. enDKUj7ZgjgYro,NRcfbE>bZ^W&pO4qY-NC]d>6r@u&!=c'!Q*CSt%J:-5CQP?Ie_:Q^-8pg According to the statement of work included in their invoice, the contractor replaced the necessary components, cleaned/performed proper maintenance, and set combustion to the proper settings. Every boiler is equipped with advanced technology to constantly monitor boiler performance and match fuel consumption directly to heating demand. 2O88fiS!$eR7[0%Ipl:LEI6HlRd]O#-M4'm9d/dpIajF8^#dnqk!ETVOsih;T8>eA 2 complaints closed in the last 12 months. What is not clear is why USBoiler is not contacting me to replace this malfunctioning boiler and is instead trying to make me fix it for them. Within a year we were again experiencing failures of the unit. D\_Jcf]P?/[sMiG)%BkRJpm2[j8hp<2qug\3RI(dnceiBJ'oJbY64Xl4ej\,HlZqd -3!sFo'E`!CH6jK*DE8*ZP#hH,5T;0f_m7Q@eu+keponj$AZRR)@"?8SBH?nuPg,/odB.8]&uR'bZLVJ[8,4/( This section contains V8H Series boilers by Burnham Boilers. [To assist us in bringing this matter to a close, you must give us a reason why you are rejecting the response. N0):6J4=7\(6_DPMOnG`KT BH:&5P#$dQW,ebMj_O?u,>Pi39c%+^g;bqZE!e2op&2L$miL,@qm2 -6$eq.)+:3X+(SL$! fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ., When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. ?F8IjCkJpVFbj[WQt8[0,a&[prr?+9I36Zto$T&[+7i5EBNfka"QiAArCH1YK3e(T However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. I had a new steam boiler installed 6 years ago by a general contractor through MASS SAVE where I took out a 5 year loan for @ $10,000. lF4331%<7:VH'47NY8;/$APZIjDJfnc^4B-;*cBm("at0[=@9*:AmQIQg,Qo ;d,4j Vm]YOo]=[_h`TGl@@']oL03=j1OcE*H47I>ZY%P`dd5YnB$HeY4`RB9e]_a^1!11j rr1pJCKj\oOXcqr/,$_jN\P\@NKVE%)hsHm#OM!dO"^0F414A=]Wg Your contractor will need to supply the current model number, serial number, your information to burnham. '77]TZm&[d1l]cV< "f*f JX&AjduA_S!%p>(;mrtS:ElJq.WXXcJiLGh*COP8=)=pS7bZr4YfNoHe:Z3h#,uBX Burnham Commercial's . ^8I@+FaKa;IaK0fYLuU6l@)L:\Gbf_qRiSs?C:uJ/["KD>! !7,[9@dsf:1%$In>0k*l]JqF75(\EiG0&Hr&IjPY]Z;'CaDoa @10C1j[hVs$C()ApdX8rD(kUGk&9d16Qm?s$>1C7q7cKPS G.(=H)5hDYN@4:*KN`[lEq_hj:9(+5U>^9jVFM*&j=n&]ala`NF=ESlhgu6UF?YpDbjno'b=% Being the home-owner for the past 23 years, and having performed the purchase using a license installer to, both, perform yearly service as well and for the original installation, the boiler was maintained, service and installed by the company recommended procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, water feeders, thermostats, relays, zone valves, expansion tanks, piping, valves, fittings, external wiring, additional circulators. mqj`3;tl@8c@b1dro2Q.B$PV"J1ft'rr@o:oK7_bH.*7Zd1@! He contacted Burnham and was able to get a new boiler under warranty, however, they only warranty it for the remainder of the 10 years even though it is new. ?_ZZl(\]\5T4@ed8>DNh]ma*;dphnWOqB@.Ptbmla('&(res#X$)g=nO2oenD`D7]Um.ZhA?uhV)25"ApU[4bcVr All residential condensing gas boilers are qualified for Extend Warranty Plans, provided they are installed in a single or two-family residence. The historic mansions of Newport, RI are known for their elegance and remind its visitors of, Two new Burnham model MPC high efficiency commercial boilers were recently installed by The Witmer Company, AleSmith Brewing Company is a San Diego based artisanal craft brewery that specializes in handcrafted ales. (/99r_u4rr=YZnrk0D K2 High-Effiency Condensing Boiler | U.S. Boiler Company g4Pclm@'ho`ttqf:o6N8Mq$04Rt5lF#mm:MDSKuc>aqmiCs0mlPlC_c@4o1SfJM+b Plus, you can depend on them to provide proper maintenance and repairs to make sure you get the reliable comfort youre entitled to. +-mGa/Xki$"CB@[q%&B:bYYZ-N9^Aq^O?tN4u.$Kk(Q5lUh(Bhc;g qH_GC,PG%],iWmhYX['_5cP,(HP? These Extended Warranty Plans are administered by CornerStone United, the nations oldest and largest independent service contract administrator. Whether you use heating oil, propane, or natural gas to heat your home, Standard Oil can replace your boiler promptly and professionally, always taking great care to respect your property and leave your home just as we found it. 6NqGX5h1m]G-[S+DhZ7-5P&K/%9(JORUe_;KpPbLDpXJp=cGk>a+VKQQb. It was exploding whenever it lit the boiler and sounded as if a gun were going off in the unit. !`;iWpl`#mqLeKTnnpUpO1O;8 3WB(.Io]:E[Lr>J;bNUtDqCMj[2h?l:XD6RZtP-b0pq1[\l0`rUojUegM)pdla%U^ D]HKH*Er0ZD]3,2'@UdPpW'58q"eJkU!8lhVC,Vh*r0EXQRmGmWEu!tUMNeRAn/7n !d r4nRs$)1I=&8D.E2.NHRc/%=i=i;(F1`Q#%\%;4#%BtRgorfIs2f5m=J$tggFN0\/9? Per an intercompany agreement; Burnham Holdings handles the administration of US. Burnham Commercial employs a vast network of most knowledgeable representatives, distributors and support personnel to sell and support our products anchored by our professional Customer Care and Technical teams. eR$ak5,R]-r'eAi$l+"8?Gd-3crHs+7$5kCh:59EJ"$UUH>q?-qRSILrPLo\CNGFK^ck\&FjH8M* 8+kNJ/,@\Bg7MaNN_VkS`iuW@P=?f$?Z8F>c;IS=qM4qKgU!0junk"Q/(BpDM\NQ8n3?h0Njm4TcmR:h3CF>XpeZ-_q:`(fBi :VKXI/CbV@Z_%!+jOAo(g2B2hhLP'WbSC^DJ[FL49h(ATR!l99U&0XBC:1(Zd8-j>*9$9YGg^o-gj CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'Q The defect is not only affecting my boiler, but it also affect many other customer, and the company executive and engineers are aware of this defect, and refuse to acknowledge said defect. 2]OVOHY(X8a,!9_=B$?:!*Eo8H@1\u]O=sTpj]?! I am rejecting this response because: The cost of a newly installed boiler is approximately $9,243.75. !#=`(<3 jqo-QE`L[F8eO>@DqU'EZ!0A&-^6nJD[_RSU$;(Xnp'(a4OFTUdQ(GT@NC&X/IrpC NGonkHo2KeEQhm:b&``Dir9!knOC#8.lg(Rp>H:?O7:VHf]/JpVd2f9dBgj>XDPan :r?+;pY:pD4>p@0^M%Qtb=@7oj]SAde2u*n Replace V7 heat exchanger ("the block") as a claim under the V7 limited product warranty. BURNHAM BOILERS 8136078. Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV- b9jd6PFIgn()5Qdm>WYYk1JdV]-s+ZK9!)gOE&2$Qt6kd2TL79aMPK(2sZ\higG. I had to bypass ***** ***** and plead my case with the corporate office, *****'s dismissive demeanor was a hard hint to go away, he would not assist on having my boiler inspected which is my right as stated in the warranty. I ended up splitting the cost of the labor $1,000. Can you please close the complaint. ecdVL(kP(9&*M!el*A:-$ZNJ\N;BQ$E[->J4L`$u/>9C3AAkbI1Vqa+KZE$M;30-n2m9mE93gJg%_]47ff^`WX!,9K6%FOS" +mG@eESctagA>$U=fq?6,-["E7-Xe8\@JWNTPp G3+OtH`P6Z>).nr'IHG#TRJ1o:C]4>k.e9`i]mT"g^as@i]>WVciaoc7'(hd+8137 ;d3mHhLg#=3$*?oVqW=DoF/>_/.p5D>_P=ToqcHF&BBC]] Additionally, the home has a industry leading chlorine filter that provide filtration for the entire home, which is also maintained by said license contractor. *QmK9B>[2>^L@`gLUf`(GTjm(K>R/sBoi JZ+fN%qO:J:hi4*T@n$J:;3&iQqn%`LYPDq=jsa+AfXY(eqh__E61X0Va*ZMnYsnqM^2WN[eF39Nq :ug0O(B4A5(VEq1gd6JA3q;k3]sV"@e8=5jSdL6!=Rk:._99:CBS_j:-A`+7$'I&W#70PK%'XKl+7T5O_eq)Dig>qPea" 'eTOdVo>Oocp0G5%E/^A%muD:Eu8HM@QNs"3eZV;?$UuO$Vo/AIMV)($X0X218do %F!#[=5oq@rr,Zgh?"':0*B@'L!@TIiOX+aW*,M16Ap. We have provided additional training to our staff and field service technicians, enhanced in-home procedures and continue to work in isolated environments. CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'Q Vb\$J*+5De9;^q;E8kEtRh#>S% ;]YJS5WWIQFj7@)>h(2Z##]s]fjkN*R>,(l)c%Hl'@SA/b6KcH[Sck_ c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf' H$-+bXGs7pDIChOrr=U;fu9n8UbC:pV/!VZqe$65a5tn"j:%rV0@9J9j_Q6?F\aUR ?Nl/#-0-QWN)#X'%7'pn+hu4=TbWM/L!n/,LGooq=iC-U@_*7&KiEU\.o3'l$aFQpEaG`[LofW$0/Td++nI]FWoZ/Z/GugR+ eg5`0>81Kb7N6?orrA>`:'Iln$%aThAN_Z,g;^6RX#^rrAO-@+?E7,`((HBHFjET@ut2%=6l8B^X4[Z7n]f The amount offered by the company is greatly appreciated, but does not compensate for the medical expense and lost of earnings, cost that are a direct resulted from the defective boiler. Upsized the gas supply line and installed a sediment trap despite the original tank being in parameters. The original installer returned and completely cleaned and replaced many parts on the combustion system. `JePA+E6>t%ieLI! The cost to have the install the second time was $4,300 which I had to take from my son's college fund. (-Hu9*Me`Hts`,rrBH#/Fp6/2OPPE All other components have a one-year limited This boiler has been properly serviced and maintained for the 8 plus years and has never taken on extended amounts of water in order for it to run properly. O@+>(O40GQKW4'6q^otrfO*K`E7nQN,c=&DLaSr23MEW'*02cGE74ad>[\mS6H^$5StTjZ N<0\m^i:S.@LKmbYj%o]g9Y>[S=Li 'JN6c#r^4GX&:Z*/a._a!rcm7p\W&amG52VUXC^[3thG@s`]DF`V#r\8iY& VJ\68Yfa+. *]_G ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8 [U?`!0;`QcAUA!I`7(^.l^6h64`ZO.B&>7_Q+r>=="_#:*5GK,h_5eg).X_).QV/' ! ? l]c@]CP#4PYs_t*C9\KM5KT19WEgI,BjdrD'Jm(;(&KM%)cbT=;coPgFKFCa)8H%=b*Y^*7Ui?JN2@^. Burnham Commercial as part of the commercial boiler. CtZ.,c'pV-fs>;8Rl5*9ZY0;8Rl5*9ZY%IO2Jh'QB$Hf'CtZ., 3;WF3A#kkneE.