Look!.. There were some Aww"s in the background, while some other by standers shouted curses at Ochako, saying that she was a cheater and a liar. So he just scooted closer, as close as his loyal friends would let him to you. A part of you was ready to even die to get him back and wanted to take the opportunity to cancel the divorce, the other part was too hurt to for anything. Any ongoing conversations that have nothing to do with the book will be deleted. You were certainly not a typical Alpha, but that kind of thing never bothered you. Heartbroken!Reader|Its quiet.|Cheater!Eijirou Kirishima. The other woman was long gone, hurrying out of the room before someone could notice. It was the relationship status. Had this been going on before mei was born? Cheater bakugou x reader (Literally trash) 6,808 views Nov 26, 2020 208 Dislike Share Kanako 93 subscribers i made this at 2:30 am so thats why it sucks Lol Help me :,) kinda angst? Shinsous eyes were fixed into Bakugous as he stared at him with a death glare. But then suddenly, your lips were covered by his. The flashback repeated in your head until you eventually fell asleep, but even then the image replayed in your head like a broken wheel of film. Im so sorry I hurt you. He lowered his head to your shoulder, you didnt resist the action one chance, I dont deserve it, but give me one chance to make it up to you- to show you that I still love you and mei- because I do. I wrote this one to relieve some stress. The texts glared back at Bakugou from the screen of his phone. You always had that affect on him. You: oh hey todo, Nice to see you again!, I was wondering if you've seen katsuki? Cheater - Bakugou X Reader (~2~) by NKI2021615 on DeviantArt Bakugou exhaled slowly. Katsuki held you close to him as you clung to his shirt, bunching up the fabric in your fist while you sobbed. He rest his head on yours, hands rubbing your back. You cried because you were angry. Literature Text "So, guys," you said, "Uh, because of the new project for which they called me at the bio-engineering lab, I haven't been home since like a month. But, you have always been optimistic. "Bakugo is kissing a fan!" Part 2: Bakugou. maybe the reader went on a date and it ended horribly, like the person was a creep or hurt her or something and she called bakugo and he was being an asshole as per usual?? "Humans are worthless, murderous beings," Katsuki's ruby eyes glowed with the hatred he clearly felt towards you. MHA Boyfriend Scenarios - cheater!Bakugou x reader - Wattpad Bakugou glanced behind you. All that was missing in this tragic comedy of horrible young adults was you, the freshman weirdo who just wanted to fit in without anyone realizing that you were the worst freak of nature of them all. Your breath hitched when Bakugou took a sip too, but you were too sad to even think about it. You felt so weak. The coughing started, but only to be more intense then ever, the flowers were growing in your wind pipe (trachea) choking you more and more as your blood loss concussed you. Warnings: blood mentions, cursing, some fluff, Word count: idk didnt count, kinda just went for it. Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki Shouto/Reader - Archive of Our Own Cheater - Bakugou X Reader (~1~) Deviation Actions. You couldnt keep it in anymore, you cried. You said as you started to cry. If I had you I'd treat you like royalty and would never do anything like this to you because I would love you so much it would hurt. You sighed as you took a bite of soba. You wanted to know because what was happening didnt seem right. Bakugou watched as the love of his life disappeared out the hallway with mei. Your last semester at UA was really really difficult, if you were being honest. "Bakugou, what the hell happened-?" you began. Well of coarse he wouldnt, his tongue was shoved down another girls throat. His tone is sharp and impatient, but you've never heard it any differently. YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO CASUALLY TAKE THIS WOMAN TO UR SHARED HOUSE OF UR BELOVED GIRLFRIEND, STRIP HER NAKED AND CAUSUALLY FUCK HER?! You were busy chuckling while Shinsou kept on asking you to reconsider because you were drunk. Silence. Do whatever you want. I hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter. A quirkless bitch like you cant even lay a finger on me! one of them snapped. Your brain muffled out the noise which was accumulating in your room and you passed out. As punishment for your sins, you, a young vampire, are banishednot just from your home, but to a different world entirely. On a diplomatic trip far from home, Prince Bakugou must contend with his hatred for you. What would you like, miss? the bartender asked. Tsundere Bakugou Katsuki. Ash-blond hair and a soulless sad expression were falling straight from the building top. it can be platonic! He remembered the crimson dress you had worn and how beautiful you had looked in it. You dropped the boxed lunch, making Bakugou immediately pull away from the other woman, his sidekick. Except for the fact that I cheated on him. Uraraka? Izuku whispered out, Why would you say that?, Ask Katsu yourself. Uraraka said, Hey Katsu, she said, turning Bakugous face towards her, Tell them.. Bakugou stared at her and then turned back to you. Just doing this for fun, hope y'all enjoy, btw this is my first book so it may suck ass. What are you doing young Skylar? AFO speaks loud enough for everyone to hear. Bakugou and Kirishima on the table and you on the bed. #bakugou smut on Tumblr I dont know. he had said, monotonously, I dont remember ever understanding it after my burn. You nodded sadly. C'mon Izuku. He nodded and followed you all the way to your classroom. For some reason, you couldnt counter his scowl, instead, your feeling made their way to your heart and a sad expression overtook your face as you walked over to your seat and sat on it. Oh, and please do let me know whether you liked it or not. Your parents dying, Bakugou attempting suicide, which was because of you. Oooo maybe a head canon or story about the reader whos bakugou and midorias childhood friend, but had to move away, and ended up going to Shiketsu, who they meet again in the provisional licenses exam. Plus we can catch up? Stressed Katsuki Bakugo X Pregnant Reader - DeviantArt THERE IS NO CLEARING THIS SHIT UP. You stared at the four girls in your room, and then looked down. (Name). Todoroki called out, making you turn to him. You were lying the room you and Bakugou shared, the sunlight from outside making it turn a shade of bright yellow. You looked over at Katsukis seat, to see him leaning into his chair, his legs on his table as his gaze drifted to you, and a scowl appeared on his face. You know, the boy, Phantom Theif (Monomoas hero name) said, pointing to Ochako, Despite being her best friend, she destroyed (Hero name)s and Dynamights relationship.. Bakugou had just entered with Ochako, wearing the attire he wore to your first date with him while Ochako wore something which was almost similar to the dress you had worn. He hurt you, he did this, he went against your vows, his promises to you and his daughter. Your alarm clock was set to two hours later, Your bus just left, so you had the brilliant idea to run the rest of the way. You knew he was sorry and you knew you couldnt forgive him. The pictures I use arent my creations and are mostly from Google. Bakugou walked in with Ochako, as his gaze skimmed through the people and fell on Shinsou. Chapter 1: Bakugou x Female Reader Chapter Text. There was a deep silence. Ohhh! There was an awkward silence. Bakugou, Hawks said, her parents died and how do you think shell feel after seeing her only family suicide right after she got to know they died? Bakugou was looking at you, breathingloudly. Shinsou gave you a blushing nervous smile and turned away, to glance at the door, then at his watch. "Did she really say all this? Bakugou asked Ochako. You were thankful to how he had treated you like a sister all this time and had helped you through, but you were excited since he had promised to introduce you to his girlfriend who Todoroki had asked him to bring along. Anime/Manga Fanfiction BNHA MHA Bakugou x Reader Midoriya x Reader Manga Romance Isekai Vampire. He had got a 9/10 score which was a mark less than his usual score. Were you drunk? You felt your body get heavier and more and more numb by the second. You sighed out, wrapped in a blanket as you stared at the flowers and blood you had just coughed out. Enjoy this book. She passed out, cant you see, she does care. Hawks voice said, softly. You were currently dusting as your boyfriends concert was being broadcasted live. Its true. you said. You look so much like her. AFO says, his hand moving up to grip Skylars chin, turning her head side to side as he studies her. You looked at Kirishima, whom you found to be very adorable. He scrolled through his answers until he found the one which was marked wrong. They all stared at you with menacing eyes, telling you to spit it out and so you nodded while facing the ground. Bakugo: I'm so sorry y/n I fucked up bad, can we please start over please! 'THE FUCK! You looked up and suddenly tears brimmed in your eyes. You didnt want to tell them that the boy you had fallen for was the cold heterochromital boy who didnt even understand love. He froze as his eyes widened when he found a neatly packed crimson shirt and a tuxedo, the exact one he wore on his and your first date together. She said she had some work tonight. You look so much like her. With that he turns to face All Might, hand raising up to catch a punch. You opened your eyes wide, to see Bakugou lying on top of you, sleeping the way you usually liked to, his arms were wrapped around you tightly, his head resting in you shoulder. It looked like she was joking but that wasnt the case then?. Bakugou sighed as she hung up. Bakugous wide eyes turned to the papers, he read them and turned to you with wider eyes, a weird sort of fear and sadness all over his face. Taking a breath, she looks around to check on the others only to have something hit her from behind and send her rolling across the ground. Till now, Ive done the following characters: Characters I will be adding in the next few chapters : Except Mineta. You took out your phone and texted your assistant to get divorce papers quickly too. It was Uraraka who grabbed them, and caught the pen too. At first, everyone grinned widely to see him finally making up, but the next moment, their expressions dropped because of 1. seeing you crying, 2. seeing Uraraka pull you to face her and slap you hard. You stuttered I know I- I couldnt show you proper affection lately, and Im sorry, m-meis just so much to handle aloneand y-your not home- Im sorry- Im sorry if I fall asleep before we can do anything-. He should have seen this coming, when he hired the new sidekick. You groaned. Ma'am, your assistants voice said from behind you, The papers. You let out a Hmmmm~ and grabbed them and signed them. I recomend you listen to them while they appeard. Does Bakugou know youre here?. If you're against it THAT BAD then don't read the book. Katsuki Bakugou X Reader: Pool Party (LEMON) (+18) Dragon King!bakugou katsuki x reader Taglist:@genderfluid-anime-goth@iam-thevillain-of-thisstory@nnubee@reddriot Rating: Mature Tags: violence, blood, dragons, its wartime babes so people might get booboos, romance, sexual tension, medieval politics, northern!reader, knight!midoriya You felt bile rise in your throat, you thought you were gonna be sick. Yandere Midoriya Izuku - Works | Archive of Our Own He jolted up and stiffened. Cheater - Bakugou X Reader (~1~) "So, guys," you said, "Uh, because of the new project for which they called me at the bio-engineering lab, I haven't been home since like a month. Kept your hair down, Kirishima? you said, seeing his hair not the usual spiky style. a/n: sorry, i just started watching the show last week and have yet to get to see hawks! Breaking world records for the most viewed YouTube music video in under 24 hours, and being the longest to stay in the number 1 spot billboard hot 100 list (for 5 consecutive weeks). If your life can change once, your life can change again. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Tell me, Shoto, you said, smacking his head, Why the hell did you choose a bar? Everyone looked at you confused. Tonight, YaoMomo and Todoroki are celebrating YaoMomos pregnancy at a bar! Bakugou glanced at her hair. thanks, sorry to bother you. You still have the tux you wore on your first date with that cheating bitch, right? Ochako said, a vein twitched in Bakugous temples. Y/n l/n was the boyfriend of the one and only Katsuki Bakugo. Warmth enveloped her hand when his hand held hers, "S-Sure. You all better run off, if you dont intend to have broken bones! you snarled eyeing each of the three bullies with hatred. Thats what all youll find here, lots of cute, crispy, fluffly, angsty etc etc Oneshots. Sheknew you were just trying to act like your usual self, without making the others realize how sad you were. I-I do. you mumbled. Youre the fucking one who cheated your best friend and Im the fucking one who cheated the love-..m-my wife. he thought, stammering inhis thoughts. Why would I even want to think about a weakling like him.. !, cursing, some angst, some fluff, Warnings: aged up characters, some angst, mentions of abuse, fluff, cursing, aged up characters, sensitive topics, Note: hellooo this is bad, but heres some bakugou with a single mother reader, idk kinda soft for it. He got off of work early today, You: oh he didn't tell me, maybe he wasn't feeling well and went home, I tried calling him but no answer, In todoroki's head: what if he's cheating on her/him?