Her daughter was born by emergency C-section. Are Janelle, Christine and Meri Suing Kody Over Money From Coyote Pass? While I mostly walk everywhere, I have a car that's mainly for transporting my artwork or taking day trips to nearby cities. Probably not because Glen Rogers is one of America's least-known serial killers (70, possibly 80 people). Who Killed Nicole? | Psychology Today kill Nicole and Ron.'" A criminal profiler in the film says he received paintings by Rogers with clues possibly linking him to the 1994 murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, Ronald Goldman. Ex-friend of OJ Simpson releases documentary 'Who Killed Nicole' - WFTS Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. The profiler. OJ Simpson Rumored to Be Selling Knife Allegedly Used to Kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman The murders remain unsolved. "This was a murder-for-hire plot," Meoli stated. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It." Simpson was charged with taking their lives, society became captivated by the resulting trial. 's is never explained. In one of his hundreds of letters to criminal profiler Anthony Meoli, Glen Rogers says O.J. Didnt Kill Nicole Brown Simpson, Ron Goldman. Sisters Tammys Husband Calebs Sweet Proposal, 90 Day Fiance's Nicole Regrets Forcing Mahmoud to Break Cultural Norm. "We immediately forwarded it to the O.J. I'm very happy with how the studio turned out. The Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson movie is as gross as you'd think Glen Rogers, who has been sentenced to death for murdering women in Florida and California, was arrested in November 1995 - a month after Simpson's murder trial ended - and charged with. All the Celebrity Couples Who Broke Up in 2023, 'Vanderpump Rules' Stars Who Split: All the Couples Who Broke Up, LPBW Stars Love to Swim! ABC News reports Clay Rogers said he is"absolutely certain that my brother killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman," underlining that Glen hadthe means and opportunity to kill them, as he was working as a house painter in the area when they were murdered. Using this fake identity, Pardo claims the serial killer was able to get close to Nicole. 'Red Ruby Da Sleeze' Lyrics, 'Teen Mom' Alum Ryan Edwards Has a Long Criminal History: Timeline, Is Kim Zolciak-Biermann's Mansion in Foreclosure? Simpson was ultimately arrested and charged with two counts of murder with special circumstances on June 17, 1994. Meoli said the picture closely resembled the weapon that was likely used to commit the murders but was never found. "My Brother the Serial Killer" claims Glen Rogers, Rogers confessed to the Brown-Goldman killings. In the end, while the Spizer/Rogers book adds a lot to our knowledge about Glen Rogers, it does not close the case on the Simpson/Goldman murders. See Photos of the Duggars Rocking Piercings: Ear, Nose, More, Lets Go to the Beach! April Valentine died at Centinela Hospital. Producer-director David Monaghan has been researching the possible connection since he attended Rogers' 1997 murder trial in Tampa. or the victims. Sisters Tammys Husband Calebs Sweet Proposal, 90 Day Fiance's Nicole Regrets Forcing Mahmoud to Break Cultural Norm. See Paris Jackson's Transformation Over the Years, Dixie D'Amelio Joined the Blonde Side: Photos of Her Hair Transformation, It's Over! was present at the scene. They went to clubs together not long before she died, and there were photos taken of the two of them together the night before (not supplied in this book). SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER, FIRST TAKE, Goldmans Slam New Doc Suggesting O.J. Glen Rogers was working as a house painter in Los Angeles at the time of the murders, according to the documentary. He describes the feeling of one clawing him from the inside out. In Touch Weekly is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. 2023 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. 'Life After Lockup' Season 4 Couple Updates, What Your Favorite Celebs Are Doing This Week, RHONJs Jennifer Aydins Plastic Surgery Transformation: See Pictures, Honey Boo Boo and BF Dralin Were Armed Amid Police Chase, DUI Arrest, Indio Downey Releases Life-Affirming Music Video for 'September', Jordyn Woods Reflects on How Pressures of Fame, Scrutiny Affect Her, Jordyn Woods on Her Future With BF Karl-Anthony Towns: Special Person, Inside the Gabby Petito Case: From Disappearance to Homicide to Lawsuit, Return to Amish's Sabrina and New BF Are 'Happy' After Baby No. "I spent a very long time checking to see if it was true. That may be the most damning thing we can say about My Brother the Serial Killer, which airs Wednesday on Investigation Discovery. . She was the admitted drug abuser who was living with Brown Simpson when the latter was killed. Simpson to kill Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, according to a new documentary. Elsewhere, ABC News analyst Dan Abrams admitted, "The filmmaker has created a compelling case." You can pack the Los Angeles Coliseum with 100,000 Glen Rogerses all confessing to the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, and nothing would change the fact that O.J. If O.J. Simpson Didn't Do It, Then Who Did? | Crime History would either hunt him down or hire someone . Documentary: Serial killer, not O.J., killed Simpson and Goldman The documentary was narrated by Rogers' brother Clay Rogers and aired on Investigation Discovery in November 2012. even though he insisted he killed JonBenet Ramsey. It suggests that Glen Rogers ( below ), a part-time painter, killed Simpson's ex-wife and her friend while trying to retrieve a pair of diamond earrings at the NFL star's behest. They include those he allegedly made to Anthony Meoli, a criminal profiler who exchanged letters with Glen Rogers and met with him. In 1994, Nicole Brown Simpson hired Glen Rogers to paint her house. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Glen Rogers, now an inmate on Death Row, says he was asked by O.J. However, he said Glen Edward Rogers' confession did not negate the sheer volume of evidence proving O.J. Cincinnati.com reports that Rogers also knew O.J. That possible shoeprint belonged to Rogers, the documentary suggests. NOW, 18 Years after the murders that shook America, has the witness come forward with the explosive evidence. My plan was to make it a second home for when I wanted to get away from California. Glen Rogers, Death Row Inmate, Killed Nicole Simpson, Says 'My Brother "I was turning in a serial killer.". Meoli said Rogers also described how he carried out the killings in brutal detail and mailed his mother an angel pin he said he had stolen from Brown Simpson, who collected angel memorabilia. Glen Rogers Accused of Killing Nicole Simpson - Business Insider Those who support Simpson's acquittal have suggested several theories as to who actually killed Brown Simpson and Goldman. I was very lucky to have found a charming place within my price range for $160,000. He was arrested in November 1995 a month after Simpson's murder trial ended. And there could be many more, Monaghan told The Enquirer. Vanderpump Rules' Tom Says Hes Hated Amid Ariana Split, Raquel Affair, Is Nicki Minaj Shading Megan Thee Stallion? Serial Killer Murdered Nicole Brown Simpson, New Documentary Claims Will Orange County's Fledgling Clean Power Agency Survive? He was literally able to get away with murder for years," Monaghan says. ', Died This Day In LA: Chilling 911 Audio From Nicole Brown Simpson In 1993, Southern California's Snow-Capped Mountains Are Beautiful. Hamilton Police knew the Rogers brothers very well, Hamilton Police spokesman Tom Kilgour says. Dear reader, we're asking you to help us keep local news available for all. Didnt Kill Nicole Brown Simpson, Ron Goldman, How Investigation Discovery Scares Up Women Viewers and Tests Their Intuition. He set em up to rob em. Soi cu x s uy tn. 6, Gone Too Soon! In 1999, I took a weeklong vacation with a friend to Mazatln, Mexico and it was love at first sight. EXCLUSIVE: O.J. MURDERS CAUGHT ON TAPE | National Enquirer simply did not prove he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. O.J. Glen Rogers help kill Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy, 'My Brother The Serial Killer' airs at 9 p.m. An attorney for Rons father, Fred Goldman, noted that most high-profile slayings yield false confessions from people seeking the spotlight. 'Red Ruby Da Sleeze' Lyrics, 'Teen Mom' Alum Ryan Edwards Has a Long Criminal History: Timeline, Is Kim Zolciak-Biermann's Mansion in Foreclosure? Rogers, convicted of one murder in Florida and another in California, is awaiting execution in the Sunshine State. In the TV special "My Brother The Serial Killer," narrator and Rogers' sibling Clay Rogers says he is "absolutely certain" Glen killed Brown Simpson and Goldman in 1994, according to CNN. Investigation Discovery is planning to drop a bombshell Wednesday night with a new documentary that explores an alternative theory behind one of America's most famous murders. But his pending execution gives him an obvious motive to try to delay it by any means possible, perhaps by confessing to crimes he didnt commit. 6, Gone Too Soon! All Rights Reserved. Amazon's OJ Simpson Documentary Claims Someone Else Killed Nicole Brown that night, helping him, although how he came to be a murderous companion of O.J. Jennifer Deutschmann 1/7/2023. Are Janelle, Christine and Meri Suing Kody Over Money From Coyote Pass? 'The Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson': Film Review . (That story alone undermines the credibility of the rest, given how easily she could attract wealthy, accomplished men.) This 68-year-old retiree lives on $620 per month in Mexico take a See Photos of the Duggars Rocking Piercings: Ear, Nose, More, Lets Go to the Beach! The film, set to be released in America this December suggests the two were killed by Glen Rogers and not O.J. According to the theory, Jason, who was 24 years old a the time, committed the murders himself. Glen Rogers [Florida Department of Corrections] I dont think you can completely rule this guy out He has one horrible skill, and that is his ability to kill people.. Simpson murdered these two people in cold blood, said the attorney, David J. Cook. When asked about the information presented in the documentary film, Fred said, "The fact of the acquittal at the hands of the jury will never wash away this murder from the hands of O.J. Sisters Tammys Husband Calebs Sweet Proposal, 90 Day Fiance's Nicole Regrets Forcing Mahmoud to Break Cultural Norm. Simpson dropped by Nicole's house one day to see their kids, he spotted Glen working as a painter . In the early morning hours of June 13, 1994, the bodies of 35-year-old Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, 25-year-old Ronald Goldman, were found laying in pools of blood outside Simpson's Brentwood, California condominium. was jealous of Nicole's relationship with Goldman. who was at the scene panicked, Norman said to The ENQUIRER. Simpsons lead attorney, Johnny Cochran, suggested during the trial that Brown Simpson and Goldman may have been murdered by drug dealers trying to collect a debt from Resnick.