Here are some funny dinosaur puns to get your bones rattling with laughter. Celebrate your kid's next birthday party with a dino-mite theme. Cheers to all! Well send you tons of inspiration to help you find a hidden gem in your local area or plan a big day out. "The dinosaur's eloquent lesson is that if some bigness is good, an overabundance of bigness is not necessarily better." - Eric Johnston 2. What did dinosaurs use to drive their cars? A Try-try-try-ceratops! Traditional dinosaur theory is full of short circuits. Ankle-is-sore-us. I will all the love and luck to my Dino-mite on his birthday! It is time for my Dino mites birthday cake! You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Dinosaurs are extinct today because they lacked opposable thumbs and the brainpower to build a space program. This case is not about the need to separate church and state; it's about the need to separate . Here is a crop of the funniest jokes involving the terrible lizards better known as dinosaurs. (20% off), Sale Price 3.01 The spiritual eyesight improves as . A Tyrannosaurus WRECK! $2198$36.99. Have a great day! I wish long, happy years to my Dino-mite! Dinosaur Sayings - Etsy I swear that the more candles you blow out on your birthday, the more Ill be there for you to enjoy every joyous occasion in your life. Congratulations on your big day! And dont forget to check out these animal quotes. I appreciate you keeping me involved. Triceratops had a helmet of filled bone seven feet long. Original Price 3.31 Youll be SHOCKED. There is a lot of mystery surrounding the existence and way of life of dinosaurs from ancient times ago. 2. I am finally doing something with my life. Brian K. Vaughan, 10. Dino, you are my dynamite! If history repeats itself, I am so getting a dinosaur. Anonymous, 12. Birthday Boy Fun Dinosaurs. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. (30% off), Sale Price 3.97 Dont forget to be awesome. 38) How can you tell if there's an allosaurus lying in your bed? 7) I can feel it in my bones 8) Dinosaurs can't go on boats, they cause too many Ship Rex. 50 Dinosaur Puns To Make You Laugh - PsyCat Games Great white sharks, big stormssomehow, I think we like to be put in our place by awesome things. What about the fact that the dinosaurs are singing and dancing? Jay Leno, 78. I wish you the things youve always wanted on this special day! Happy Birthday to the most endearing, humorous, alluring, and rocking person in town. 2.50, 3.31 Dinosaurs have been extinct for tens of millions of years, which makes them a perfect subject for the internet's preferred form of humor, satire, and sarcasm--memes. Dinosaur Egg Craft - made with paper. 300+ Dinosaur Captions for Instagram Cute and Funny Quotes Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Here are some of the most motivational dinosaur birthday card quotes to help you get motivated to plan your childs thrilling party. 6 / 10. Just presume that I mentioned what you want to hear on your Birthday. The anatosaurus had 2,000 teeth. As you read this, an estimated 400 billion individual feathered dinosaurs, of 10,000 species, can be found on earth, in almost every habitable environment. OUT of the way!. Because it is the birthday of my little Dino boy! Although you age one year on your Birthday, you can act ten years younger during a birthday celebration. Thank you! Well share some of the most inspiring birthday wishes, quotes, notes, status updates, and more with you. 33 Dinosaur Puns That Are Dino-Mite | Thought Catalog Do you have any dinosaur quotes youd like to share? A little something . Looking at their fossils, we can see how giant and magnificent these reptiles might have been. King Dino-mite is here; honor and welcome him with love and respect; it is his birthday, after all! 01. of 20. Stay safe and party hard! What do you get if you cross a dino and a dog? 100% Herbivore. 49 Shark Puns and Jokes for Shark Lovers Everywhere Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising. 14+ Dinosaur Birthday Party Ideas for Kids | Shutterfly Its horrible conditions because wherever you have nice weather, plants grow, and you dont get any erosion, and you dont see any dinosaurs. Nathan Myhrvold, 73. However, you will be killed by the coolest dinosaur ever. Dinosaurs are the uncontested stars of paleontology. Sebastien Steyer, 11. These are some of our favorite Toy Story quotes from the iconic characters: Woody Toy Story "I think you've had enough tea for today. Happy Birthday Confetti. Hes the coolest pet in town. A beast more frightening than your most terrifying nightmare. You can use these greetings especially for your kids and for other children, as they find them really attractive. Happy Birthday, my dear old friend! What makes more noise than a dinosaur? 3. You're a good friend! make some noise They are extinct now Robot dinosaurs are cooler than the real ones Likewise, to send Dino special greetings, sayings, pictures of cakes, and other beautiful things. Robert T. Bakker What do you call a dinosaur ghost? ~ Stewart Stafford. You have to call them pre-petroleum persons. Terry Pratchett, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'quoteambition_com-leader-4','ezslot_25',166,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-leader-4-0');36. A Do-you-think-he-saurus. Dino princesses are always cute and charming! This year, do it your way. Here are Best Dinosaur Birthday Card Greetings and Sayings Dino mite kid like you should have a dynamite birthday, wish you happy birthday Dino mite baby, have a dynamite birth day this year Roar loud, silent the crowd, it's your birth day Your birth day night, and you are a Dino mite, so cool and so right! Fossil fuels. Anonymous, 45. Im so happy you entered my life. Dinosaurs Quotes. Joey's explanation will forever be one of the most hilarious Friends quotes; "It hurts my Joey's apple." Chandler has to explain to Joey that Adam's apples are not named after individual men, and the scene could not . Roaring. When shes not driving to various skateparks around the UK, Naomi loves finding somewhere new to explore or a new activity they can all try. Here are some great quotes you can use for girlfriend or for boyfriend. I would give 10 years off the beginning of my life to see, only once, Tyrannosaurus rex come rearing up from the elms of Central Park. Have pity on a dinosaur. Hank Williams Jr. 59. Birthday greetings, Dino! Eat lots of cake. Because there were no roads then! Well, good riddance, ya loony." "You are a toy!" "Don't tell me what to do." "This is the perfect time to panic!" "That wasn't flying. Dino Crayons - These would be great for kiddos to make and take home as party favors! What do you call a dinosaur wearing a cowboy hat and boots? Because it was one of the early birds. Home Slogans 51 Catchy Dinosaur Slogans and Quotes. Dinosaur birthday Vectors & Illustrations for Free Download | Freepik Any information you provide to us via this website may be placed by us on servers located in countries outside the EU if you do not agree to such placement, do not provide the information. Theyre the worlds oldest party animals. Keep the climate change. At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. 33 Dinosaur Puns That Are Dino-Mite By Jerome London Updated January 31, 2022 Don't be a saur loserthese puns are dino-mite! Man destroys God. Happy birthday. Make no one cry! That unfortunate attitude played a key role in their extinction. Catherynne M. Valente, 79. My Dino friend, Happy Birthday! Original Price 14.15 Kids can't curb their enthusiasm when they're in a hall of dinosaurs and mammoths and mammoth hunters and trilobites and giant fish that could chomp up a shark. My little Dino princess, it is your birthday, and here is your pink dress! Ever since then Ive been interested in dinosaurs. Jack Horner, 62. 11. According to some theories, an asteroid that collided with our planet caused severe climate change. The public image of dinosaurs is tainted by extinction. You have never been this old before, so use caution. 14.17, 23.62 Birthday wishes! They gambled. Steve Martin, 33. I receive uncommonly rare joy, love, and strength from youthe most lovely sort. Birthday greetings. As a kid, I was pretty obsessed with dinosaurs, and the day that my parents took me to Dinosaur National Park, I didnt think life could get any better. Chelsea Clinton, 64. Kidadl is supported by you, the reader. Have the guest of honor choose the colors and help roll the candies in sprinkles. Original Price 33.06 A beast more frightening than your most terrifying nightmare. Happy Birthday Old Man! 34 Hilarious Birthday Wishes for Him 10.63, 21.25 Were facing our end, like the dinosaurs millions of years before us. Driven to extinction. Happy Birthday, Dear Dino. Happy birthday to my Dino girl, it is time for dance and whirl! Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. If your child's having a dinosaur birthday, jokes with the same theme will keep your guests laughing! These catchy dinosaur slogans and quotes highlight some of the modern rhetoric and ideas that surround these prehistoric creatures. Here is a look at some of the Best Dinosaur Birthday Card Greetings and Sayings to get you motivated for planning your child's fun event. Youll be STUNNED. 27. Will there be cake tomorrow or no? You can use them for the birthdays of your dear ones. Original Price 22.99 We've listed over 40 great dinosaur jokes for kids to enjoy! Everything you were told as a child was wrong. John Pickrell, 34. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. Ive seen many dinosaur fossils, some mounted in museums, others in the process of being extracted from their rocky matrix, and it has never occurred to me that any could be anything other than genuine. Alice Roberts, 65. As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I .