Dutch Shepherd Puppies for Sale - AdoptaPet.com ADN-06529544214. Many times the older retired police or military Dutch Shepherd need good loving homes once they retire. Dutch shepherd, puppies - $500 (Colorado Springs) image 1 of 4 QR Code Link to This Post . Dutch Shepherd Puppies For Sale Adopt Your Puppy Today Infinity Pups Dutch Shepherd Puppies for Sale in Illinois - DogsNow Below are a few options of reputable Dutch Shepherd breeders who specialize in the breed as well as training. internet. Their goal is to create work-ready police, military, and protection dogs. These will make excellent sport, companions, service or home protection dogs. The mother is a Border Collie, Blue Heeler mix and she is an amazing cattle dog as well as Oakley's story Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale near Denver, Colorado, USA, Page 1 The Dutch Shepherd was originally created to be a herding dog in the Netherlands where it originated from. Add the New Puppy Board & Train Package to your puppy today! This handsome fellow can't wait to meet his new family and show you all the tricks he knows! Red Dutch Shepherd Puppies for Sale - DogsNow Adopt Mcflurry a Black Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Frisco, CO (37396002), Adopt Mcflurry a Black Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Frisco, CO, Adopt Dexter a Dutch Shepherd / Boxer / Mixed Dog in Golden, CO (37393550), Adopt Dexter a Dutch Shepherd / Boxer / Mixed Dog in Golden, CO, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6752722899t_1l_dogs_in_golden_co/?1677107204, Adopt Fabrizio a Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Golden, CO (31377988), Adopt Fabrizio a Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Golden, CO, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6143510019t_1l_dogs_in_golden_co/?1622065918, Adopt Pretty Girl a Dutch Shepherd, Shepherd, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6123351792t_1l_dogs_in_littleton_co/?1619975388, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6665596745t_1l_dogs_in_denver_co/?1676774179, Adopt Hank the Great a Brindle Dutch Shepherd / Australian Shepherd Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6106605466t_1l_dogs_in_sheridan_co/?1618441236, Adopt Weston a Shepherd (Unknown Type) / Mixed Dog in Littleton, CO (30891229), Adopt Weston a Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Littleton, CO, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6100007627t_1l_dogs_in_littleton_co/?1617637289, Adopt Katie a Black - With White Dutch Shepherd Dog in Castle Rock, Adopt Katie a Black With White Dutch Shepherd Dog in Castle Rock, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6075513698t_1l_dogs_in_castle_rock_co/?1618002797, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303547t/1675308915/mixed-brindle-smooth-coated-boston-terrier.jpg, Trixie's Litter - AKC Boston Terrier Puppies in Texas. Check them out here: https://www.mossk9.com/brindle-dutch-shepherd/index.html. He has a very high food drive, loves to fetch and is very happy and Posted Breed: Dutch Shepherd Dog. All our current French Bulldogs are imports, we found a fantastic breeder in Europe and continue to bring the best in This handsome boy will appreciate a gentle transition into his new home, as new places and people Linus's story Let us know if you have a Dutch Shepherd or any experience with the breed. Americanlisted has classifieds in Colorado Springs, Colorado for dogs and cats. Southwest Airlines currently has the most relaxed rules for a carry on pet. In-person adoptions will begin on the date of a dog's My story Dutch Shepherd - Puppies for Sale Near Me Many Dutch Shepherds sell for the median price of $1,200. Bill Kennedy has been successfully training German Shepherd breeds for over 15 years prepping and getting them ready for the police force. Browse for sale listings in With over 20 years experience, Atlas Operations Group is a U.S. based premier breeder and trainer of top quality working dogs. To learn more information about the dogs and upcoming litters go here: https://www.vomwarsney.com/. Prince is a stunning 1 year old Dutch Shepherd mix! If a puppy has a ADD TO CART button listed below its picture, it means the puppy is available for purchase now! We couldn't find any Dutch Shepherds that matched your search criteria. Find Birds. **HOLIDAY SPECIALS**** PuppyFinder.com Community. Dutch Shepherds for Sale in Illinois Dutch Shepherds in Illinois. I am ALIVE! Handsome Jax is a 3 year old, male, Dutch Shepherd mix. He is current on all his vaccinations and deworming. The Dutch Shepherd breed varies greatly in price depending on the breeder, linage, reputation, and if the training was started on the puppy. Bosco was thin when we Xena's story This litter will be ready for their new home on April 2, 2023. Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale in Arizona, USA, Page 1 (10 per Hes a very friendly, sweet boy that does well with other dogs. There is 1 female and 3 males. Yara has a very high food drive, likes to play fetch and is very happy and Posted Breed: Dutch Shepherd Dog. They are current on their vaccinations and deworming. Posted Breed: Dutch Shepherd Dog. Please have other arrangements made prior to placing a deposit in case you are needing to make the drive out or plan on taking the puppy on as a carry on. Our dogs become available for adoption upon completion of their, , playfull and full of Life. Posted Breed: Dutch Shepherd Dog. https://www.mossk9.com/brindle-dutch-shepherd/index.html, Information About the Pomeranian Chihuahua Mix. Breed and Train Superior Quality KNPV Dutch Shepherds. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed I was found in Silverthorne, at the beginning of the year with a badly broken left humerus. . information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. About & Contact . Below are the dogs we have for sale and their parents. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale near Denver, Colorado, USA area and Dutch Shepherd Dog Dogs for Adoption near Denver, Colorado, USA area. You must email us to schedule a visit. 29717 County Road 44 Burlington, CO 80807 USA *note: all visitors must download and bring with them a signed waiver form. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Denver, Colorado, USA area. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. ADN-06527020466. Male Dutch Dutch shepherd, puppies - general for sale - by owner Please visit our website at www.dogrescuecolorado.org for more information My story 29717 County Road 44 Burlington, CO 80807 USA*note: all visitors must download and bring with them a signed waiver form.DOWNLOAD WAIVER. Aurora, CO, USA. Everyone please say hello to this stunning, special girl, Isabella. They are current on their vaccinations and deworming. Find red Dutch Shepherd puppies and dogs from a breeder near you. Where to Find Dutch Shepherd Puppies for Sale - Dogable Why buy a Dutch Shepherd puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Hes a very friendly, sweet boy that does well with other dogs. Iron Man Stark the 2nd is a very intelligent, athletic, alert and spunky! We have 4 12 week old German Shepherd/Dutch Shepherd cross puppies for sale. They breed Dutch Shepherd puppies and even offer training. Dutch Shepherd Puppies for Sale in Iowa - DogsNow We expect this handsome boy to arrive on 4/14. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303351t/1672641703/mixed-labradoodle-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304755t/1676259944/female-french-bulldog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/275463t_1.jpg%3F1674875530, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304766t/1676298536/blue-merle-teacup-puppy.jpg. Dutch Shepherd Puppies for Sale - DogsNow His adoption fee may include his neuter surgery, initial vaccinations, a m. Tools Over 4 weeks . Ads 1 - 8 of 15 . Look at pictures of Dutch Shepherd puppies in Denver who need a home. When they get too old for the day-to-day operation, they need to be rehomed for their remaining years. Color. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale in Colorado, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia More Information Import We import quality Dutch Shepherds from KNPV bloodlines. We won't know any more about him till he arrives. It can be difficult to find a purebred breeder sometimes, especially if you are looking for a Dutch Shepherd that can go through the special training process. Zeus is a KNPV line Dutch Shepherd puppy that is fully potty, and crate trained. Dogs for Sale | Puppies For Sale Near Me | Colorado Blend Belgian We offer training in narcotics detection, apprehension and personal protection. We do not condone any puppy mills and strive to bring you only the best, well-loved puppies. Vilnius, LT.65, LT. Browse thru Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale near Denver, Colorado, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. If you dont necessarily want a puppy, then an older Dutch Shepherd from a rescue may be a good dog for you. They are. Featuring breed spotlights, seasonal activities, and helpful tips for every level of owner! 5500 Wissahickon Avenue, Philadelphia, P. $1,600 (Negotiable) . Pink, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Colorado, Aurora, USA. I hope that this article helped you find where to look for a Dutch Shepherd puppy for sale. ADN-06529544214. - Colorado Dutch Shepherd Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! ADN-06529472513. We will send you an email confirmation with our availability and place you on our schedule. She is very bonding and wants to please. Filter Dog Ads Search. Dutch Shepherd Dogs and Puppies From Colorado Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. cords I use to tie their pen door, it's a pretty big pen in my backyard, and got loose! She is confident and plays well with other dogs. More Information Train We offer training in narcotics detection, apprehension and personal protection. DISCLAIMER: INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Black Brindle Female This pup tested well on the Volhard temperament test. She is current on all her 6 month old male German Shepherd/Dutch Shepherd cross. . He has been good with LETTY Dutch Shepherd Young - Adoption, Rescue. Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale in Arizona, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia Iron Man Stark the 2nd, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Colorado, Aurora, USA. All Rights Reserved. USA and efficient way to find a puppy, sell Dutch Shepherd Puppies and Dogs From a Breeder Near You by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Belgian Malinois-Dutch Shepherd Dog Mix Litter of Puppies for Sale near $600. Impact K9 is run by a husband and wife team. Date of Birth: 02/05/23 Stella the 2nd & Luke. Please upgrade your browser. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. Once pictures of the puppies are posted, they are available for purchase if they have a add to cart button listed below them. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023Greenfield Puppies. Home - Countryside Kennels - Derek & Kara Stevens This boy even has a jump start Jax Dutch Shepherd Adult - Adoption, Rescue. Contact for more info, Hello everyone! Dutch Shepherds for Sale in Colorado Sort Dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 948 Adopt Mcflurry a Black Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Frisco, CO (37396002) Frisco, CO Breed Dutch Shepherd Age Puppy Color Black Gender Female I am ALIVE! What a sweet little boy - don't worry our vet is going to fix his cherry eye when he neuters him. Helping qualified owners find the perfect puppy. Can you say EARS! DATE PUP WILL BE GOING TO 1st EVENT: All Rights Reserved. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303768t/1673580918/male-dutch-shepherd-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303769t/1673581555/black-tan-dutch-shepherd.jpg, Adopt Claire - Trained Dog a Dutch Shepherd, Adopt Claire Trained Dog a Dutch Shepherd, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6634431290t_1l_dogs_in_miami_fl/?1677317172, Adopt Lucky a Brindle Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Miami, FL (37466813), Adopt Lucky a Brindle Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Miami, FL, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6762752130t_1l_dogs_in_miami_fl/?1677886996, Adopt Gracie a Dutch Shepherd, Mixed Breed, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/297133t/1656782976/male-shih-tzu-puppy.jpg. Puppy. These will make excellent sport, companions, service or home protection dogs. There are 2 males and 1 female. Mika, Dutch Shepherd, 1 - 2 yrs., 65 lbs., housebroken. Charlie is a 6-8 month old, male, Dutch Shepherd mix. If you are looking at pictures of the Dutch Shepherd, you may notice the breed looks a lot like the German Shepherd, and you are right it does. Hours:Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.Sat-Sun 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. *Picture coming soon Freida (Dam). Dutch Shepherd For Sale in United States (144) | Petzlover They work with all the states except Hawaii. Dutch Shepherd Puppies For Sale - AKC PuppyFinder Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. This training will begin once you have made a visit and selected your puppy. Visit us now to find your dog. Gender. MORENO VALLEY, CA, US. Find Cats. Find Dutch Shepherd Dogs for Sale in Denver on Oodle Classifieds. I am Judith Powell owner of Seven Pines Kennel in Hawkins, Texas. Atlas helps develop high standards in breeding and in Dutch Shepherd. Her time is almost up being able to stay at storage unit facility. Posted Breed: Dutch Shepherd Dog. $12,500. Tags: Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in Aurora, CO, USA, USA He does not beg for food. Nowadays, this dog breed can practically do anything due to its intelligence. 69.163.202.234 Let us know which dog youre wanting so we can reserve them for you by: Add the New Puppy Board & Train Package to your puppy! Karma has obedience and is house trained. Please give us your name and phone number when emailing us. Dutch isplayful, active and housebroken. Dutch Shepherd Puppies for Sale in Denver Colorado - AdoptaPet.com This is weather permitting, as we do our pictures and videos outside. Boscoand his 3offspring (Everett, Ever and Evie) were abanoned by the owner and left on the property when he moved away. If you are unable to find your Dutch Shepherd Dog puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Dutch Shepherd Dog Dogs for Adoption. They are current on their vaccinations and deworming. Their puppies start at $1,500 and go up from there. Black Brindle Female This pup tested well on the Volhard temperament test. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2e061afd28ef90 Ready to get back to exploring all that Colorado has to offer. They also rescue and rehome both types of dogs. The father of these pups is a German Shepherd, Dutch Shepherd mix. To get more specific information on availability, you will need to contact them directly. Transportation to Colorado Springs, CO available. We have 3 13 week old cross puppies for sale. Tags: Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in Colorado Springs, CO, USA. If your dog has a serious issue contact a professional to help you. Likes:Being with my peoplePlaying with other dogsTasty snacks like hot dogs!Sitting and shaking with my pawDislikes:Waiting for my family at the Dutchy's story We expect him to be ready for his new home on We have 3 13 week old cross puppies for sale. $1,500 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dutch Shepherd Puppies 10 months old dutch shepherd mix $300 Colorado Springs, Colorado Dutch Shepherd Puppies Working dogs Dardanelle, Arkansas Dutch Shepherd Puppies Dutch Shepherd puppies for sale $1,500 Weston, Massachusetts Dutch Shepherd Puppies Dutch Shepherd Atlanta, Georgia Dutch Shepherd Puppies Zeus, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Colorado, Colorado Springs, USA. Greenfield Puppies has been finding loving homes for puppies for over a decade. She is learning about toys, she is learning about. Look at pictures of Dutch Shepherd puppies who need a home. Pink, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Colorado, Aurora, USA. View Ad: Belgian Malinois-Dutch Shepherd Dog Mix Litter of Puppies for Sale near Colorado, CALHAN, USA. Many people use this dog breed to aid the police force and the military. All Rights Reserved. You will also find a directory that can be used to look for Dutch Shepherd rescue. PuppyFinder.com Community. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Puppies all ages from Netherlands imports for home, sport, personal protection and law enforcement. Click to reveal Dutch Shepherd dog and puppies for sale and adoption near me in United States. This user's identity has not been verified. Handsome Jax is a 3 year old, male, Dutch Shepherd mix. Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale in Colorado, USA, Page 1 (10 per Toggle navigation . She Shepherd, Border Collie, Blue Heeler Mix. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. They are current on their vaccinations and deworming. Red Dutch Shepherds for Sale. Adopt Dutch Shepherd Dogs in Colorado Filter URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Scout, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Colorado, Aurora, USA. Find a Dutch Shepherd puppy from reputable breeders near you in Colorado Springs, CO. ADN-06633908095. Find Dogs. Hes located in Windsor. There are 2 males and 1 female. This lil cutie is named Katie she is a 3 month old shepherd mix (possibly some lab. To contact the breeder about this puppy, click on the View Breeder Info tab above. She is very food driven and learns super Posted Breed: Dutch Shepherd Dog. A rescue is a great place to look if this breeds price is still too expensive, as a rescue might have one for significantly cheaper. If you are interested in getting a puppy from them, you will have to contact them directly. Dutch Shepherd Puppies for Sale | Greenfield Puppies Life-Line K9 specializes in Dutch Shepherd / German Shepherd / belgian mal working / home protection dogs. Female. We import quality Dutch Shepherds from KNPV bloodlines. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in Aurora, CO, USA, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in Colorado Springs, CO, USA, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Colorado, Aurora, USA. ADN-06594086194. I am passionate for providing the highest quality K9s possible to Law Enforcement and select individuals. Rain, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Colorado, Colorado Springs, USA. He has age-appropriate vaccinations and is microchipped. ADN-06527020466. for sale, We have 3 13 week old cross puppies for sale. Oakley is a fun loving guy who enjoys playing as much as snuggling. About The Mountain Cur, Temperament, Puppies, and More! Ads 1 - 8 of 985 . If you do not understand our deposit process, please call us to discuss the process prior to placing a deposit. Dogs for Sale | Puppies For Sale Near Me | Colorado Blend Belgian Malinois, German Shepherd and Dutch Shepherd Cross Breed % Our "Colorado Blend" is a Belgian Malinois, German Shepherd and Dutch Shepherd cross breed. Timber's story Posted Breed: Dutch Shepherd Dog. Adoption German Shepherd/Dutch Shepherd cross puppies. Find Dutch Shepherd puppies for sale Near Colorado Springs, CO Intelligent and watchful, this Shepherd thrives off of vigorous exercise and would do well . ADN-300328 USA USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary