May have mild scuffs from long term storage. Add to Wish List. Japan is a very successful country. 10 round black Zytel nylon magazine for FN/FAL METRIC pattern rifle 7.62x51 .308 cal. How to access Equipment Exchange Buy / Sell Forums, http://ctcsupplies.ca/products/surplc-fal-magazine, CanadianGunNutz.com - Canadian Firearms News, Forums and Classifieds. These are 7.62x51 NATO/.308 Magazines. Pistol Area. FAL Magazines. Also, the US also has a population which is much larger than Canada. FAL Metric Mags (.308/7.62x51) back in stock! Lets agree to this: America is a total Hell-Hole (and Im living near a hotspot of racially-charged riots myself). I didnt refer to racism as a legitimate culture (its an ILLEGITIMATE culture borne of complete xenophobia and irrational pride). And now, back to strict gun restrictions. Having served in every major conflict since the Korean war, the FAL utilizes a hammer-fired trigger mechanism with a single sear for both semi-auto or full-auto fire, and the barrel comes equipped with a long flash hider which also doubles as a rifle grenade launcher. These would service the Canadian military until eventually replaced with the C7 rifles. Without the brace, the lower edge of the claw will dent the body. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav1n=MSFPpreload("../_derived/home_cmp_clearday010_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav1h=MSFPpreload("../_derived/home_cmp_clearday010_hbtn_a.gif"); } Spring:High tensile music wire Storing ammunition and feeding your firearm is as important as any other part of the rifle. These illegal rifles were often converted from the L2A1 version, and were mostly used by the SAS guys, who liked the increased firepower. Thermold FN/FAL 7.6251 - .308 5/20 Round Magazine - BLK. FAL Magazines. FN FAL Magazines for Sale | GunMag Warehouse Most important is that this rifle served Canadian forces thru many years on their peacekeeping missions. firearms, parts and accessories from around the world. idsubgun, thanx for looking at your mags. Alright, I can play this ridiculous game too: should a self described half Japanese owe half the normal reparations for war crimes committed by the Japanese Imperial government against the Chinese civilian population during WW2? They are perfect. // -->