All rights reserved. Upon going through all of the various dialogue options, talk to Papa Khan again. Finding out what Clanden specializes in is a non-optional objective after talking to Cachino, killing him fails the quest How Little We Know but allows this quest to progress. GECK race If you are going NCR and you want the Khans to ally, you have to kill Papa Khan and let Regis takeover. Find Diane proof that the Legion persecutes drug runners. 1620 Talk to Papa Khan about breaking the alliance. Stealing. Troike will tell the player that he cannot help until his debt is settled with Big Sal. At this point, back up. If this is done in the longhouse, the Khans inside will kill him. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Oh My Papa - The Vault Fallout Wiki - Fandom This method should work if the player character has completed all main BoS quests as well. Complete For the Republic, Part 2 By passing a Speech check of 70, the Courier can convince Troike to plant the thermite. The Version table provides details related to the release that this issue/RFE will be addressed. fallout: new vegas oh my papa colonel moore bug An easy way to clear level one is to go to the office on the left and kill Paladin Ramos. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Completing this part of the questline will cause, If the Omertas have already been aided in their plan, there is a Speech check to lie to Moore and tell her that the Omertas plan to attack, If one is unwilling to do this quest, simply kill Big Sal and/or Nero. I've tried resetting the quest, using the setstage command, and pretty much everything I could think of short of going back on hours of gameplay (I already had to lose an hour of previously finished Great Khan questing due to interfering quest bugs) and doing it all over again hoping it will work. I think I bugged "Oh my papa" : Fallout: New Vegas You can easily walk there if you haven't been there already. Basically, I've completed all the tasks necessary to finish "Oh My Papa"- problem being that whatever I might say to Papa Khan, the result's that the game either registers the quest as complete- with the only option being to inform Colonel Moore (NCR lady. He will tell the player character that they can convince Papa Khan to end their alliance with the Legion by obtaining the support of the 4 advisors (Regis, Talk to Regis again, and he will tell the player character that if he were the groups leader, he would ally them with the, Papa Khan can be killed in his room by pickpocketing his room key, picking the hard lock and waiting for him to enter, or waiting until midnight, when he goes to bed. A well-known cover was performed on television by Jim Nabors as Gomer Pyle. Speaking to all of these people and completing the corresponding tasks are the only way to convince Papa Khan himself, Regis' father, that he's better off siding with the NCR. Colonel Cassandra Moore is a Californian commanding officer for the NCR stationed at Hoover Dam. Dialogue Technical For the Republic Part 2 - Quest Bug Fix - Fallout New Vegas steve madden maxima outfit. The problem is that the only options I have is: The second in command is showing support to an NCR alliance"--->Leader . Return to Colonel Moore and report that President Kimball has safely left. If Still in the Dark has been completed, and McNamara remains Elder, a truce can be signed between the Brotherhood and the NCR. I go to the mission marker, but she does not appear no matter what. Colonel Moore When discussing Caesar's Legion with her, Moore will comment on how legionaries are typically large individuals. I couldn't get the Khan to leave his room like.ever. during my play through. Quest chain This can be accomplished by telling Papa Khan about Karl's journal, as above. One must now complete You'll Know It When It Happens, and return to Moore accepting to fight for the NCR. Just another funny Great Khan bug. Misc stats I still keep close in chance i may go do that quest in a new run. Exhaust all chat options. Then with a Science skill of 75 or more, hack the computer on the wall and set the turrets to attack registered Brotherhood personnel. Another option is to wait until the afternoon, Papa Khan can be found in the outhouse behind the longhouse. He will succeed, but he is caught by the Omertas and is killed, otherwise, Troike will give the thermite to the player character to plant themselves. Choosing to fight him will be easy if one has two companions. On that table should be a book. The title of the quest is a reference to a song of the same name performed as an instrumental by trumpeter Eddie Calvert in the UK and as a vocal by Eddie Fisher in the US. To fix this on PC, open the console and type: To fix this on PS3, just after entering "Hover Dam Visitor Center" from the "Elevator to Hoover Dam Power Plant 01" (where Colonel Moore has to be), go straight to Grant or behind him. However, if all cards aren't collected, access will be denied. Overview Speak to Liza O'Malley at the NCR Embassy on the Strip for a lead on the Omertas. XPNCR fame Activate the terminal in the control room, and choose to "Unseal LS chamber" to expose Mr. House's body. It is now actually the second most frequently asked question, and the answer is still the same: Which quest are you supposed to do next? When asking Papa Khan to break his alliance with the Legion, one might have to select the second option (Caesar will enslave the Khans) in order to start the quest. Race Contents 1 Quick walkthrough 2 Detailed walkthrough 3 Quest stages 4 Notes 5 Behind the scenes 6 Bugs Quick walkthrough Detailed walkthrough Note: This is a multiple option quest. this tactic becomes viable due to the fact that while the self-destruct sequence is active the Brotherhood will not fire upon the player character since they are still disguised as a scribe. VHDColonelMoore.txt, Colonel Cassandra Moore is the commanding officer of the NCR Army forces stationed at Hoover Dam in 2281. At that point getting caught by a Legion guard or mongrel on the way to the tent, turning the entire camp hostile, is nearly inevitable. Press J to jump to the feed. After all the unofficial patches and years of messing with console commands I thought I was immune to quest breaking bugs that I couldn't fix or work around. Fallout: New Vegas achievement Halfway through the quest, one may be randomly attacked several times by two recruit legionaries who say "Karl sends his regards" if one fast travels to and from the Red Rock location. [1] Contents 1 Background 1.1 Personality 2 Interactions with the player character 2.1 Interactions overview 2.2 Quests 2.3 Effects of the player character's actions 2.4 Other interactions 3 Inventory 4 Notes 5 Notable quotes 6 Appearances She considers years spent in their ranks as the best of her life, doing something important and with the freedom to do it as she saw fit. Doing so will result in all the Securitrons in Mr. House's suite becoming hostile. Talk to Regis about convincing Papa Khan. Find the Brotherhood of Steel chapter in this area and deal with them. A new option will appear, where the player character can formally request that the Khans break off their relationship with the Legion. Because after the Khans, you should be asked to deal with the Omertas. Oh My Papa is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. Convince Papa Khan to break off allegiance with Ceasar. [3][5], Moore is not completely bitter, however; she recognizes that holding high rank means getting the chance to have a much wider-reaching influence over events than is ever possible as a junior officer. Human The only issue is that the quest. Image Convince Papa Khan to break the alliance with Caesar and either leave the area or suicide bomb the Dam during the final battle. Tell him you're interested in convincing him to sever his ties with Caesar's Legion, but for the time being anyway, he won't hear of it. The idea is to break through to the Fort's back end, where you'll find an ornate tent. Upon speaking to Papa Khan after convincing the other Great Khans, one can pass one of two 75 Speech checks to convince him to break the alliance with Caesar's Legion: Choosing the first Speech check ("claim your own glory") will have the Khans evacuating Red Rock Canyon during the Battle of Hoover Dam (yielding Great Khans fame). (Optional) Find a way to disgrace Karl in front of Papa Khan. If you are going NCR and you want the Khans to ally, you have to kill Papa Khan and let Regis takeover. Other wise your only options are to have the Khans suicide bomb the Legion or have them leave the Mojave entirely. fallout: new vegas oh my papa colonel moore bug. setobjectivedisplayed 136166 26 1 Oh My Papa/For the Republic Part 2 Help! : r/fnv - reddit Oh My Papa - Colonel Cassandra Moore : Fallout: New Vegas Speak to Troike and mention Cachino. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/For_the_Republic,_Part_2#Bugs. Upon speaking to Papa Khan after convincing the other Great Khans, one can pass one of two 75 Speech checks to convince him to break the alliance with Caesar's Legion: Choosing the first Speech check ("claim your own glory") will have the Khans evacuating Red Rock Canyon during the Battle of Hoover Dam (yielding Great Khans fame). [4][Non-game 1], A war hawk, Moore displays unfailing support for General Lee Oliver and President Aaron Kimball's push to seize the Mojave - support which has seen her gain great influence - and considers strong action to be the best means of ensuring NCR's dominance in the region. This bug can be bypassed altogether on PC by entering. (6) Talk to Papa Khan about breaking the alliance. Unfortunately, Red Rock Canyon is one of those few locations on the map that don't have an easy springing-off point. Cachino's journal can be pickpocketed from him with a high-enough Sneak (or using a Stealth Boy). Talk to him and present him with the ledger, which will convince him once and for all that the Legion-Great Khans alliance is simply not going to happen. Bring evidence of Karl's plan to Papa Khan. Scroll down to the ending. Good, you made it. You can add some Psycho to Pacer's Jet, which can be found under his bad on the third floor #1. Go back towards the door to L1 and go all the way up the left hallway this time. Follow him in and wait until around 2 am while sneaking with a silenced weapon (or melee), reverse pickpocket an explosive, or use the. Note: If one chooses to help usurp McNamara, they will be unable to broker a treaty. I have a LOT of mods but not one of them touches Red Rock Canyon, the Great Khans, or this quest line. If the Courier chooses to pursue the diplomatic path, forging an alliance between the Brotherhood and the NCR will make her furious and the player character will gain NCR infamy. I decided to go with the NCR route, and I got assigned to Hoover Dam, and I started the quest For The Republic, Part II. They hide behind rocks at the bottom of the hill to the longhouse. Well I actually haven't really "reset" my copy of new vegas, because of how many mods I have, in a long time so the bug fixes I have should be years old. Unresolved: Release in which this issue/RFE will be addressed. When you do, he'll automatically engage you in conversation. Speaking to him shows no new dialogue options either. If the Courier sides with the NCR at the battle of Hoover Dam, one of Moore's orders are to destroy the Hidden Valley bunker. Fallout: New Vegas - Oh My Papa Side Quest Walkthrough - TheGamer One solution is to use, One can turn in the journal and if they quickly go talk to Karl before the Great Khans kill him, one can still do the Speech checks. She considers having the power to have things done her way, without having to tolerate disagreements, as a perk. If, at the end of the quest, you ask Papa Khan to ally with NCR and then tell him to stick around, the quest will remain open for you to solve via talking to Regis/Colonel Moore and assassinating Papa Khan. Fixes the bug where not talking to the secretary girl at the embassy causes the quest to be uncompleteable. If reputation with the NCR is too low, Dobson will not talk to the Courier and one will either have to take all the supplies and smash the radio in the bunker that Dobson is staying in or kill him. (see Figure 0.3).These twentieth- century markers center on what scholars call the Great Acceleration that is, the concurrent accelerations of CO2 emissions, global industrialization, species extinctions, and other related effects of intensified global warming since around 1950 as well as nuclear fallout, which will be detectable in Earth . Colonel Moore has some missions for us at Hoover Dam.Previously Theme - "Fallout: New Vegas Main Theme" by http://youtube.com/TaiooIntro Theme - "The Fallout. She is a noted conservative in military matters, favoring strength and determination over cunning and diplomacy. This portion of the quest leads the player character through How Little We Know, Colonel Moore will inform the Courier about the Omertas and sends them to find out why they have been so silent lately. [6] Her commanding style usually results in the earth being razed and fields salted, as Chief Hanlon puts it. Alternatively, by passing a Speech check and then lying, the player character can convince the bosses to attack each other. the pressroom lancaster menu. I just finished the quest You'll know when it happens but she just asks me about the khans and nothing else. 00136166 Another option is to go to Big Sal's office in the Zoara Club and hack either the terminal or pick the lock on the safe. Has anyone else had this problem? Oh My Papa is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. Obtain the support of Papa Khan's four advisors. Female My mod list feels like a big game of jenga so I only really mess with it when something really breaks. While a quick resolution to this side quest from here involves a high Speech skill, you should already have a Speech skill high enough to do what's necessary, since we've stressed endlessly in both the Basics section and the Walkthrough of how ridiculously important a jacked-up Speech skill is. Cassandra Moore - The Vault Fallout Wiki - Fandom fallout: new vegas oh my papa colonel moore bug (2) Find Regis evidence that Caesar will annihilate the Great Khans. Doing so will complete the quest and begin You'll Know It When It Happens, but will earn the player minor infamy with the NCR. Using that skill, you can convince Papa Khan that the Great Khans can reclaim their own greatness without the help of the Legion. By passing a Speech check of 80, the player character can convince Cachino to take care of the bosses himself, otherwise, the player character will be supplied a sawed-off shotgun to aid Cachino in a battle against the bosses. Kill Cachino and lie to the NCR about their plans. Assassinate Papa Khan and return to Colonel Moore. With nothing left to do, use the in-game wait system to . Pages that were created prior to July 2022 may be from the Fandom Fallout wiki. Depending on one's Sneak skill they can go on to either pickpocket or kill all non-player characters necessary for acquiring all the cards for the self-destruct sequence. Web Design & Digital Marketing setobjectivecompleted 136166 25 1 (if the khans agreed to fight against the legion) Talk to Papa Khan about breaking the alliance. Bring the history book back to Papa Khan. Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. You need to take a makeshift ferry there from Cottonwood Cove, which is at the far southeastern end of the Mojave Wasteland. Either way, when you arrive, seek out the longhouse on the compound, where the Great Khan leadership is located. So I just got Fallout: NV again after uninstalling it briefly. Halfway through the quest, you may be randomly attacked several times by two legionnaire recruits who say "Karl sends his regards" if you fast travel to and from the Red Rock Location.