The owner of Ancoats bar and restaurant Elnecot is set to open the first stand-alone Dokes Pizzeria in Prestwich next month. The service at the bar was slow and they forgot some of our meals. There was also elements of my dish missing. Lovely place for a glass of wine. It's also pretty pricey for what you're getting, it was 3.50 for a glass of pineapple juice which tasted watered down. Follow. It soon got busy, few big groups started to trickle in.I ordered a Decaf Black Americano. The Red Lion Hotel Prestwich M25 1AR Pub/bar/nightclub. The food and drinks are simply mediocre. Twitter LinkedIn he knows his sh**. The burger sauce was inedible because it didnt pair well with the main. The staff are friendly enough but the food is not up to par. I ordered the Smoked Salmon Salad, Gemma ordered the Steak and Eggs and Lucy ordered the Poached Eggs/ Avo on Toast. Corn on the cob was delicious. VE. No smile, made us feel like a burden and even slammed down a drink for my daughter. Ordering alcohol? Fantastic spur of the moment visit - Istanbul Grill Prestwich BBC News - Dear This Week: your views on our show The halloumi was battered way too heavily. Call . Ad posted 9 days ago Save this ad 7 images; Head here for soulless coffee, but avoid for food and drink. When our meals arrived I continued to be dissatisfied as half my daughters meal had to be substituted in the first place. Chicken was better than the beef, The food was delicious, the staff were really good and the beer was good as usual - will return soon. Great place to sit n eat on a Sunday. Maki und Sashimi), sowie in vielen weiteren Variationen, mit frischen Zutaten wie Fisch, Gemse . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. By far one of the best breakfasts in Prestwich. The menu also contains a lot of food that sounds great on paper. Well presented, well cooked, lovely flavours, high quality, reasonably priced. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. The food and drinks are simply mediocre. There's a varied menu that serves vegans and veggies just as well as meat-eaters - braised shortrib and Moroccan lamb tagine sit alongside ancient gain bowls and fettuccine with kale pesto. We were seated around the back of the bar and the wifi didnt work properly. FOLK, Prestwich - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - Tripadvisor Freshly baked focaccia, mozzarella, mature cheddar, emmental, gherkin and fries. Checkin : 3:00 PM Checkout : 10:00 AM Brand name : Airmanaged_C Number rooms : 1. Danny Robins' paranormal cold cases: Alanbrooke Hall, Belfast Folk: Improvement needed asap - See 53 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Prestwich, UK, at Tripadvisor. The chicken wings were very tender and delicious, the Fraldinha Steak was cooked to perfection, finally the chocolate cake was sublime. This is a family-friendly cafe by day which becomes a cosy drinking den at night. Second time we came here as a table of 6,we booked and were seated outside, it was really cold as the heaters were too far away from us so none of the warmth reached us, service was quick in terms of taking our orders however it took over an hour for our food to arrive, and when it did, the avocado was missing from our fry ups which may not sound like much but after waiting for so long it was a big disappointment, food wasn't worth the wait. Drinks are always slow, twice we have had our coffee arrive at the same time as our meal, but the staff are happy to bring a fresh hot drink back once requested. Can't fault the servers apart from the fact it would of been appreciated if they told us/updated us how long our food was going to take. After hearing similar complaints, I believe this review is necessary and justified. Candy Flavour Vape Juice TABlites Vape Store Non-Governmental & Nonprofit Organization Prestwich, Manchester burylibdems.org.uk Joined August 2010. Definitely recommend. I will be returning very soon!! They need to improve the quality of the food. The menu also contains a lot of food that sounds great on paper. Always so welcoming and such a good vibe from both staff and customers. . Get quick answers from FOLK. I cant help but feeling they are missing a trick here! james was an incredible host. Our Work. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Please can you email me directly with some more information on racheal@folkcafebar.co.uk All round great venue - couple of improvements needed. Would recommend it if youre looking for a great brunch at a casual pace. Folk - Prestwich Restaurant - HappyCow Overall a great place for both couples and families, hopefully they can iron out the odd issue and this place will be even more enjoyable.More, We planned on meeting for lunch and I knew that Folk had changed the outside area to cover most of it and add heaters. FOLK., Manchester - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This was not the case, half the ingredients were not present and absolutely no flavour, just a bowl of cold potatoes with a few pieces of salmon thrown on top. The menu isnt huge but what they do have is done to a great standard. so glad we did! # 18 of 94 restaurants in Prestwich $$$$ Grill Opens at 5PM Chips @ No.8 # 19 of 94 restaurants in Prestwich $$$$ British Opens at 4:30PM Ta'am Order online # 20 of 94 restaurants in Prestwich $$$$ Middle Eastern Opens at 12:30PM Food delivery in Prestwich All restaurants Tuk Tuk Cafe Mcr Order online # 43 of 137 places to eat in Prestwich $$$$ There was also elements of my dish missing. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Contact - Cuckoo Bar Prestwich Last August there was live music accompanying our Sunday roast which was fantastic, I hope that can return soon as it would make this restaurant stand out from the others in the area. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. However, they were closed. There was knowone on front of house which is fair enough if they were already seeing to other guests, so we waited, and waited, and waited, whilst other staff saw us stood there and just ignored us. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It's friendly with a relaxing vibe and the food has alwaysbeen good. Head here for soulless coffee, but avoid for food and drink. Menu at Wine and Wallop Prestwich pub & bar, Prestwich, 403 Bury New Rd RESTAURANT RAMA, Ismaning - Restaurant Reviews, Photos - Tripadvisor Absolutely fantastic, thank you!More. The menu also contains a lot of food that sounds great on paper. They replaced the hot smoked salmon in the salad for smoked salmon, thinking there wouldn't be much difference as the rest of the salad described sounded delicious. Hi L90MAW, Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I am sorry to read your feedback regarding your food. I've seen extremely negative reviews about the treatment from staff and via people who have experienced it firsthand. ' . 29 miles | Prestwich, Manchester Brand new in box, 24" 6 string wooden childrens guitar. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We had a lovely evening at Folk. In fact, avoid altogether as its not the same as it used to be.More, A very enjoyable experience. The food and drinks are simply mediocre. Menu Login/Register Enter a location to see results close by Submit search . Folk, Prestwich - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Photos - Tripadvisor I cant help but feeling they are missing a trick here!Last August there was live music accompanying our Sunday roast which was fantastic, I hope that can return soon as it would make this restaurant stand out from the others in the area. Truly awful. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 3.0 53 #2 of 2 Mexican in Prestwich #56 of 65 Restaurants in Prestwich RATINGS Service Details CUISINES Mexican, Brew Pub, British, Healthy, Central American, Bar Meals Thanks so much for your review and for taking the time to leave feed back. Visited with two friends after seeing local press release. Just need to get the food right and Ithink it would be a great placeMore, We have visited Folk a few times since its opening, a lovely addition to Prestwich. Manchester Bar Offers . Second time we came here as a table of 6,we booked and were seated outside, it was really cold as the heaters were too far away from us so none of the warmth reached us, service was quick in terms of taking our orders however it took over an hour for our food to arrive, and when it did, the avocado was missing from our fry ups which may not sound like much but after waiting for so long it was a big disappointment, food wasn't worth the wait. Food not as good as it used to be and a very restrictive choice. There was knowone on front of house which is fair enough if they were already seeing toother guests, so we waited, and waited, and waited, whilst other staff saw us stood there and just ignored us. There was also elements of my dish missing. Highly recommend, Went with a few friends, got a number of beers and they poured the wrong ones we drank them and pointed it out for their reference. The building is well presented and the staff are helpful so with a few tweaks on the menu itd be the ideal place to eat in the area.More, Have been here twice now, massive potential but the food lets it down. Coming back without a doubt! Lovely place for a glass of wine.Food very ordinary. Write a Review Details PRICE RANGE $6 - $18 CUISINES International, Healthy, Bar Recommend places like Remal and Cuckoo in Prestwich if you're looking for a bar/restraunt that appreciates their customers.More, The food is expensive and you don't get much. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels in Manchester, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Asian Restaurants with Buffet in Manchester, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Manchester, Late Night Thai Restaurants in Manchester, Best Sukiyaki & Shabu Shabu in Manchester, Restaurants for Group Dining in Manchester, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Manchester, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Manchester, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Rusholme. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Corn on the cob was delicious. We have visited Folk a few times since its opening, a lovely addition to Prestwich. Corn on the cob was delicious. Can't fault the servers apart from the fact it would of been appreciated if they told us/updated us how long our food was going to take. Well be back again but the kitchen needs to be addressed.More, I've seen the variable reviews here, and have to say I've only ever eaten the breakfast (see photo). The building is well presented and the staff are helpful so with a few tweaks on the menu itd be the ideal place to eat in the area. T: 01284 705099 Whatsapp: 07457 402651 E: hello@folk.cafe INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK what3words Love Prestwich. Actually ended up leaving before ordering food as it was that bad. Good atmosphere. We have been to Folk plenty of times and keep returning, which, says something.Today's visit was as nice as ever. There was also elements of my dish missing. been good. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can't fault the servers apart from the fact it would of been appreciated if they told us/updated us how long our food was going to take. Folk, Prestwich - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Photos - Tripadvisor This was really annoying because it was only 24 hours earlier that they posted their opening times. All round great venue - couple of improvements needed. Speisekarte. V. Smoked salmon. Hopefully this was just teething problems to opening back up. Favourite place on Burton road by far and great for brunch. Disappointed. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Reggae . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Good atmosphere. Premier Inn Manchester (Prestwich) hotel, Prestwich: See 1,018 traveller reviews, 57 user photos and best deals for Premier Inn Manchester (Prestwich) hotel, ranked #1 of 2 Prestwich hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 401 Bury New Road, Prestwich, Bury M25 1AA England. Simple salami at Osma, Prestwich Bread from Pollen The Lion King . I'm really glad they so Decaf, as, not everywhere does. FOLK There are some improvements which could be made, for example I drove here for breakfast in April as their Instagram stated they were open at 10am. Always so welcoming and such a good vibe from both staff and customers. Poached eggs cooked to perfection. It even rained and we didn't really notice as the cover was good. We're back this weekend Coffee, bakes and lunch until 4pm We're looking forward to seeing you all Please maintain social distancing guidelines. We may ask for ID on delivery. It had little bits of Feta and Onion in the smash and served on some great sourdough and again, topped with the most deliciously oozy poached egg!More, If youre running short of petrol or lighter fuel you need to order the Chenin Blanc. Honey roasted ham. Liam was brilliant at the bar for us all night andMore, Came in saturday daytime was lovely vibe, we was seates by a lovely young lady which we can only persume was some sort of manager we had 2 dogs and there was 8 of us and it was pretty busy they was full in ourMore. Staff are great and it also dog friendly. Elnecot owner to open first standalone Dokes Pizzeria in Prestwich This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Open Mon-Thu 10:00-22:00, Fri-Sat 10:00-00:00, Sun 10:00-20:00. Hi L90MAW, Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I am sorry to read your feedback regarding your food. The service at the bar was slow and they forgot some of our meals. 1,591 were here. The chef should take more effort to put more pride into what he is sending out of the kitchen. Last night, however, I went to an event at which the chef was trying out new dishes and all I can say is that it was absolutely incredible. This was really annoying because it was only 24 hours earlier that they posted their opening times. We were then met by an unfriendly waitress with no apology, and told food would be half an hours wait. Food ranges from average to really odd, something just doesnt quite work- the Asian twist makes the food taste strange and misses the mark as its not particularly well done especially with the pickles and the slider. Served by Claire who was amazing. The place was mainly taken over by the laptop-and-one-coffee crew, so very little atmosphere. The avocado on toast with eggs is good value for money. Bacon, lettuce, cheese, gherkins, burger sauce and fries. Prestwich, Manchester . They replaced the hot smoked salmon in the salad for smoked salmon, thinking there wouldn't be much difference as the rest of the salad described sounded delicious. Tanglewood electro in Scotland | Stuff for Sale - Gumtree Various used folk guitar books. We planned on meeting for lunch and I knew that Folk had changed the outside area to cover most of it and add heaters. Lots of other bars in PrestwichMore, Been for breakfast a few times and love the place but came for dinner the other night and Folk has now become our favourite place in Prestwich may as well be our second home. Folk is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 401 Bury New Road, Prestwich, Bury M25 1AA England. other guests, so we waited, and waited, and waited, whilst other staff saw us stood there and just ignored us. When our meals arrived I continued to be dissatisfied as half my daughters meal had to be substituted in the first place. It's also pretty pricey for what you're getting, it was 3.50 for a glass of pineapple juice which tasted watered down. Disappointed , This place has so much potential good venue, pleasant staff, nice drinks, and good menu (on paper) weve been quite a few times since it opened and 3/5 meals are generally good, but the other two occasions poor. V. 2 vegan sausages, pickled sun dried tomato, sliced avocado, scrambled tofu, beans, mushrooms, hash brown and sourdough. the dishes and non have ever disappointed. Immerse yourself in England's landscapes, attractions, and cultural experiences. Absolutely fantastic, thank you!More. 40th Birthday Party in the Basement at Folk, Expensive, incompetent and rude as Folk . I ordered a Decaf Black Americano. Browse 29 Interim Hr vacancies live right now in Prestwich thanks Folk. Will probably not return here again only due to the fact both times I've visited the time taken for food to be put on the table is way too long.More. Corn on the cob was delicious. Rap & Hip-Hop . I'm so glad we did! Poached eggs cooked to perfection. Good atmosphere. A few places in Prestwich do not have any cover so with the weather not being fantastic we came here. There was knowone on front of house which is fair enough if they were already seeing toother guests, so we waited, and waited, and waited, whilst other staff saw us stood there and just ignored us. Menu has a great variation and I've had many ofthe dishes and non have ever disappointed. Does this restaurant offer table service? Burger was mega thick and juicy. The wine is a good price though! I think due to the poor or unpredicitable weather it wasn't busy so we managed to get a table, which was good was we worried. Food ranges from average toreally odd, something just doesnt quite work- the Asian twist makes the food taste strange and misses the mark as its not particularly well done especially with the pickles and the slider. First time we went we had a great brunch; this time we both went for burgers - Sparky had the buttermilk chicken burger, I had the classic beef burger. Club & Dance . more, Mexican, Brew Pub, British, Healthy, Central American, Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Highchairs Available, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. 0 HEAD 1 SOUR PAF 2 NAME Personal Ancestral File 2 VERS 4.0.4.18 2 CORP The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 3 ADDR 50 East North Temple Street 4 CONT Salt Lake City, U We were then met by an unfriendly waitress with no apology, and told food would be half an hours wait. Will probably not return here again only due to the fact both times I've visited the time taken for food to be put on the table is way too long.More. I'mso glad we did! streaky bacon, bacon, fried egg, mushrooms, beans, bury black pudding, hash brown and sourdough. Online Menu of Folk Prestwich Restaurant, Manchester, United Kingdom Find the best place to eat in Prestwich, autumn 2022 - Restaurant Guru Cards only. @loveprestwich. Great food and brill service from James. . All very nice. We left and sadly based on this experience, are unlikely to return. Ciabatta, emmental cheese, mustard mayo, fries. Tempura was really thick batter and slimy, garlic bread was poor and the chicken skewers were cold. 2,391 were here. All times we were served by lovely professional staff especially Kate who was so kind and helpful. By far one of the best breakfasts in Prestwich. Well presented, well cooked, lovely flavours, high quality, reasonably priced. Truly awful. New year, new lunch menu. The menu isnt huge but what they do have is done to a great standard. When ordering beers, one of the staff made us feel like an inconvenience, getting in the way of chatting with her friends. Pancakes with bacon and maple syrup thebacon gristle was uncooked - not how it should be. It's friendly with a relaxing vibe and the food has alwaysbeen good. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels in Manchester, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Asian Restaurants with Buffet in Manchester, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Manchester, Late Night Thai Restaurants in Manchester, Best Sukiyaki & Shabu Shabu in Manchester, Restaurants for Group Dining in Manchester, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Manchester, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Manchester, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Rusholme. For breakfast alone, it's worth the visit. This was not the case, half the ingredients were not present and absolutely no flavour, just a bowl of cold potatoes with a few pieces of salmon thrown on top. Can't fault the servers apart from the fact it would of been appreciated if they told us/updated us how long our food was going to take. The service, as always when we come to Folk was really friendly. Prestwich Tourism Prestwich Hotels Prestwich Bed and Breakfast Prestwich Vacation Rentals Prestwich Packages Flights to Prestwich Folk; Took a long time to get a drink (40 mins) - but the coffee was amazing when it came. Visited for a couple of evening beers after work. Love Prestwich (@loveprestwich) / Twitter It soon got busy, few big groups started to trickle in. Manchester South Sure Hotel Collection By Best Western. Iceland Is Making A Reward Of Free Roast Dinners All This Week Prestwich M25 1AW Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. Prestwich. There are some improvements which could be made, for example I drove here for breakfast in April as their Instagram stated they were open at 10am. Took a long time to get a drink (40 mins) - but the coffee was amazing when it came. Well be back again but the kitchen needs to be addressed. Last August there was live music accompanying our Sunday roast which was fantastic, I hope that can return soon as it would make this restaurant stand out from the others in the area. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? My wife ordered the Aussie favourite Smashed-Avo. + Besses o' th' Barn Band - Concerts and Recitals Folk Prestwich - We're back this weekend Coffee - Facebook Food not as good as it used to be and a very restrictive choice.