Her work has been seen atRavishly,Babble, Scary Mommy, The Mid,Redbookonline, andThe Broad Side. But how does Geoffrey feel about all the controversy surrounding his life? 90 Day Fianc's Geoffrey Paschel jailed for 18 years for kidnap and assault A post shared by Geoffrey Paschel (@geoffreypaschel), hair-raising stories to tell about Paschel, 90 Day Fianc And The White Saviors Of Reality TV, 'Counting On' Star Jessa Duggar Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. I can never go back, and honestly, I would not have it any different. The sentencing came about four months after Paschel was convicted of kidnapping and assaulting his ex-fiance in the summer 2019 in Knoxville, Tennessee. They got engaged after Malina got her visiting visa to Tennessee. He is aged 44 years as of 2021. The premise is addictive yet simple: the series follows what happens when foreign men and women in long-distance relationships with Americans visit their significant others via a K-1 visa, allowing them to stay in the U.S. for 90 days. I know this because of blood on my walls, furniture". I can assure you, if any of these fables were true, I would bow out and accept responsibility. '90-Day Fianc' Star Sentenced to 18 Years In Prison For - HuffPost 160 posts. Geoffrey Paschel ( 90 Day Fiance ) Bio, Age, Wife, Court, Net Worth I said, why not. "I was on my computer and there was an ad that popped up for an international dating site. As of June 2022, Varya was still living in one of Paschel's houses, doing so three months after he was sentenced. He gained popularity after he appeared on the hit reality tv show "90 Days Fiance" airing on TLC. Verified. Listing the various accusations surrounding Paschel, the petition's goal was that he be ditched from the series while ensuring he appears on no future TLC program: "We would also like to make advertisers aware of what they are supporting, and hope to see that yourcompanies will not stand for promoting such atrocities as these.". Geoffrey Paschel, a former participant on the reality series 90 Day Fianc, has been jailed for 18 years after being convicted of aggravated kidnapping and domestic assault. Nothing was coming on. First-born son Cayvan was born in Costa Rica in 2015 and has citizenshipthere, in the US, in Canada and Jamaica. The two reportedly met in 2014 (when he was 36 and she was 19), and during the course of their marriage, the couple had two sons, Cayvan (born in 2015) and Kazhan (2017), the latter of whom sadly passed away at 13 months of age. In a YouTube video, the reality star argued that he never hurt his kids or any women and that all his exes are banding together in a conspiracy against him. The video is titled "How to Manage The Loss Of A. As reported by a Discovery press release, Geoffrey met Varya on a dating site and booked a trip to Russia to meet her in person and maybe propose with TLC in tow, of course. She disclosed the news through Instagram posts where the two can be seen expressing love to each other. Paschel's third wife is accusing him of selling drugs. Knox County, Tennessee District Attorney Charme Allen said in a statement to People magazine: Prosecutors in DA Charme Allens Domestic Violence Unit obtained an eighteen-year sentence against a defendant who assaulted his fiance and refused to let her leave her residence. While that's fairly shocking, the Cheat Sheetreports that Paschel has up to 12 children with as many as six different women, according to his ex-girlfriend Shelly Bart and a woman named Jenn K. In a YB Entertainment live stream, the latter stated "he has 12 kids by only acknowledges four of them on camera." Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Geoffrey Paschel is known for starring on TLC's 90 Day Fainc, Geoffrey Paschel was accused of assaulting his then-girlfriend, 90 Day Fiance contestant who was arrested for 'kidnapping ex' appears in promo for show's fourth season, Emily Atack poses in plunging white shirt as she shows off her 'Jane McDonald' blowdry. Starcasm reports that Paschel pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor shoplifting charge and received a probationary sentence. I know this because of blood on my walls, furniture, etc." Paschel even went on to advocate eating bugs as a source of nutrition. Geoffrey Paschel, who appeared on season four of 90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days, was convicted of kidnapping and assaulting his ex-fiance in October last year. '90 Day Fianc's Geoffrey Paschel Sentenced to 18 Years in - AOL Geoffrey Paschel, of Tenn., appeared in Knox County Criminal Court on Friday after a 30-year-old ex-girlfriend claimed he abused her in her home, local outlets reported. Who is Geoffrey Paschel? ", Geoffrey is, understandably, still mourning this tragic loss. He is aged 44 years as of 2021. "I hid so much about myself whether it be my age, my history, or even my relationships,"he wrote in part. The pain is and will always be there without strangers, or anyone for that matter, trying to make it worse. Geoffrey Paschel is known for Duplicitous (2018), Marvelous and Vote (2020). Brittany is from Canada and holds joint Canadian and Jamaican citizenship. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. Geoffrey Paschel, a Tennessee man who appeared on the "90 Day Fianc" reality television show in 2020, was sentenced to 18 years in prison on Thursday after authorities said. The networkhas suggestedthat Brittany was his second wife. Paschel's problems with his exes seem to be never-ending. Like many other reality TV stars, Geoffreyis also apparently an actor. Geoffrey Paschel- Net Worth, Salary Of course, the TLC cameras were there to capture every moment. According to an October post from the Knox County District Attorney's office, he was convicted of aggravated kidnapping, domestic assault, and interference with emergency calls. 90 Day Fianc star Geoffrey Paschel was sentenced to 18 years in prison on February 3, 2022, after he was found guilty on aggravated kidnapping, domestic assault and interference with emergency . "I was struggling to find that right person, so I wanted to change it up," he said in the premiere episode of his season (via InTouch Weekly). FEMAIL reveals how actor, . Geoffrey also commented that he would only sell his swimmers if there were a "non-disclosure for no child-support type thing.". She said this was added to makesure Paschelwas no longer selling opiate medication. Paschel has refused to agree to sign any documents that would allow his ex-wife access to his medical records, and the two have gone back and forth about it over the years. Paschel - who. One viewer tweetedthat Varya's "not gonna be happy" when she "finds out you're a serial abuser," while another simply wrote,"Varya better be careful." Geoffrey Paschel and Kristen Wilson-Chapman told very different accounts of what happened the night of June 9, 2019. Exact details about the reality stars net worth are still under review and will be updated as soon as they are available. 41-year-old Geoffrey Paschel is from Knoxville, Tennessee. According to a report by Knox News, West Knox County police arrested Geoffrey in June of 2019 under suspicion of attacking his then-girlfriend. "The only reason we don't readily consume them here in the States is because we have been brainwashed to perceive it as 'gross,'"he wrote. 90 Day Fianc: Varya & Geoffrey's New Photo Shoot Makes Fans Cringe 90 DAY FIANCE Geoffrey Paschel files appeal notice, hires new attorney Despite his lengthy jail sentence, Paschel has maintained his innocence throughout the legal process. Viewers of the series who had become aware of the accusations were stunned to see that Paschel had apparently neglected to tell his Russian paramour, Varya, that he'd been arrested and was facing charges of kidnapping, domestic assault, and other crimes. No warning. Of course, the happy addition to the family is offset by the entire tragedy Paschel is responsible for, serving as an important reminder that it's not about what company a person keeps, it's about how they treat them that matters most. While Paschel's long-distance love affair with a Russian woman named Varya was one of the stories to be featured on the show,shocking information began to surface about his past before the season even started that February, including a heartbreaking loss, disturbing allegations, and more. The unnamed woman had him arrested on charges ofaggravated kidnapping, domestic assault, interference with emergency calls, and vandalism. According to Paschel, he has a particular affinity for insects, revealing that his original career goal had been to become an entomologist. Paschel who appeared on TLCs 90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days in 2020 was sentenced to 18 years without parole for the incident, which took place in June 2019. The original 90 Day Fiancwas so popular that TLC created a laundry list of spinoffs, including 90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days. While it's hard to tell if Paschel was using such controlled substances while abusing his girlfriend in his latest transgressions, she did claim he was intoxicated at the time, indicating a pattern of abuse that should be taken into consideration when adjudicating the case in the court of public opinion. '90 Day Fianc' star Geoffrey Paschel found guilty of kidnapping By 2018, a judge had sent the boys to live with Paschel in Tennessee. No matter how many children Paschel has, he won't be around to see many of them in the future. Younger brother Kazhemwas born in 2017in Nicaragua and has the same kind of patchwork of citizenship as his older brother. The bust came after an alleged violent altercation with his then-girlfriend, and she made some serious accusations while seeking an order of protection against him. Victim Kristen Wilson Chapman takes the stand to describe the alleged abuse she suffered at the hands of #GeoffreyPaschel.Paschel faces sentencing today for . . From regular court fees to fines, lawyers, and more, people spend many pretty pennies navigating various legal troubles. 90 Day Fianc franchise alum Geoffrey Paschel has been found guilty of kidnapping and domestic violence stemming from an alleged confrontation with one of his exes. According to People magazine, the 44-year-old 90 Day Fianc alum was sentenced to 18 years in prison without possibility of parole Thursday. '90 Day Fiance' star faces kidnapping, assault charges after allegedly RELATED: 10 Sweetest Episodes In 90 Day Fianc History. According to the affadavit of complaint obtained byStarcasm,Paschel reportedly tried to "kick out the windows of the patrol vehicle,"which led officers to determine he was the "primary aggressor"in the altercation. RELATED:Are Avery And Ash From '90 Day Fianc: Before The 90 Days' Still Together? In fact, the reality star has a long history of criminal behavior. Reality shows are notorious for exposing past mistakes that their stars would rather remain hidden take, for example, 90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days' Geoffrey Paschel's alleged abuse of his former girlfriend. He also revealed that he never really wanted a tattoo in the first place, but felt compelled to join in when he attended a tattoo convention with some of his buddies. Defending himself in an Instagram post at the time, he wrote: If we were all the same: thought the same, looked the same, or acted the same, how lame would that be?. Losing a child is the most devastating thing that any parent can imagine, and, as previously mentioned,90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Daysstar Geoffrey Paschel tragically experienced that heartbreak when his son Kazhem passed away at 13 months old. Our website services, content and products are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. 90 Day Fianc star Geoffrey Paschel has been sentenced to 18 years in prison without the possibility of parole after being convicted of kidnapping and assaulting his . "He was a year and a month old," Geoffrey said in one episode of 90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days. Suddenly, he earned instant fame when he was featured on the TLC reality TV series, 90 Day Fianc. Day 2 of Geoffrey Paschel's trial for aggravated kidnapping and domestic assault started with a proffer to determine the admissibility of alleged text messages that his ex-fiancee Kristen. . Outside of starring on 90 Day Fianc, Paschel is also an actor who is most. However, this information will soon be updated. ", The TLC star went on to add that his experiences on 90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days and the subsequent reveal of his questionable choices helped show him who his "people" are, and that he now has "a strong support system" of people who lift him up. Not all is as it seems. It is MY choice With the path I chose, it cannot EVER be reversed. 90 Day Fianc's Geoffrey Paschel jailed for 18 years for - Yahoo! Paschels had previously been convicted for possession with intent to sell a controlled substance, as well as two federal drug trafficking charges. And that gives me peace in my heart to know that.". The controversy over Geoffrey Paschel has continued to engulf the 2020 season of TLC's 90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days. "There is not a moment that goes by whereas he is not encompassing my every thought,"Paschel wrote. It would seem this is part of a pattern of abuse and deceit that goes far deeper than TLC is indicating. 90 Day Fianc's Geoffrey Paschel & Varya Malina after 18-Year Prison This is, however, not Paschels first relationship. Paschel - who. Judge Kyle Hixson revoked the reality TV star's bond, ordered him into custody and set a sentencing hearing for Dec. 3, 2021. 90 Day Fiance alum Geoffrey Paschel received an 18-year prison sentence without the chance of parole on Thursday in a Knoxville, Tennessee court, . Search. The Tragic Death Of 90 Day Fiance's Geoffrey Paschel's Son "Losing a child is the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to you,"Paschel continued. 90-Day Fiance actor gets 18-year prison term | 10tv.com As if all his other legal troubles weren't enough, Geoffrey Paschel was also reportedly involved in a complicated, bitter custody battle with his fourth estranged wife. "He dragged me through the house by my hair and continued throwing my body into walls and furniture. Geoffrey Ian Paschel, the "90 Day Fianc" alum, was sentenced to 18 years in prison without a chance for parole for a 2019 attack on his former fiance, authorities said Thursday. I made a profile." However, to this day, the TV personality still doesn't know exactly what the end result is supposed to be, admitting that people have guessed "everything from flames, a tribal piece, a child's drawing, a snake, to a snack."