Thread:Olivia304/@comment-4540843-20151012055459 | Girl Meets World Evertonian17, BlackRoseAki, Stellaabc6, Darkmoon1357, KrisPotter, gnomeluna, D_EAM, Little_Dreamy_Devil, AnnieBeeMe, Kaya_mckay, always_angel, Biblebuilds_vp, bts_mingyu_txt, and Dancing_Llama And the world has plenty of challenges. Josh Matthews Love Story by Lia Layton. It could take months or years. Sort by: Hot. The winds of change are blowing. My one shots from GMW's Joshaya Aka Josh and Maya and if the real actors . Sequel to "We Choose Each Other And Find No Other". Your one secret is about to be revealed, Farkle says. This work was originally on Quotev, but I . Her sister crying. Josh leaves the party to walk Maya and Riley home. When Josh fanilly noticed that Maya Hart is more then just his nieces cute best friend things get feisty all of the sudden. Cory: Weird though, Maya doesn't usually help people. Have fun! Maya instantly grows a crush on Josh when she sees him. It would be better if you read the other story first, but you can also start with this one. Now with the help of Minkus International, and their family and friends, and some Time Travelers and Technology from the Thirty-Third Century, they have become the Pure Essence of their Country of Rilaya, and they are changing the future of the whole world, as they were destined to do! Stop keeping her at arms length. They're smiling and laughing about something. Maya: Maybe Is that so weird? Maybe it was childish to mope about having a babysitter but it hurt that Cory didnt trust him to take care of himself and the girls without help. A hunger Games fanfiction. Maya's staying here too. That causes an unexpected but much needed conversation between Maya and Josh about some unspoken but visible feelings. One of their ship names is Mosh, which is the same ship name of Josh Willcox and Maddie Rooney from. Mayahart Stories - Wattpad Girl meets world - Maya and Josh - Chapter 21 - Wattpad A fan fiction about the love budding between the two characters of girl meets world - Maya and Josh. Im going to go get Josh you girls stay here Ill be back soon. With that Shawn left the apartment and headed towards NYU. " Aurora Matthews. But Riley was on the case to find out why Josh broke up with Maya. (And maybe just maybe getting her best friend back. They then awkwardly smile at each other. Do you try to win her back? dbog demon stats. What happen when Lilly and Becca come home for the Holidays? Thats why youre my favorite niece. Riley just shook her head and laughed. Shawn catches Maya and Josh sharing an intimate moment after her graduation ceremony, and decides to have a little fun with them at dinner afterward, leading to some family drama, good and bad. Maya finds herself waiting on the steps of Riley's apartment after a bad couple of days. Riley and Maya are married and decide to have a fun night doing an intimate wife swap with Farkle and Smackle. 19 guests 84 2 1. Just one conversation can change everything. As a child actress Riley has met lots of people, but one person has somehow stayed with her the whole time. Amelia Friar is a small, shy, and delicate girl from austin texas with a cute accentat least thats what you think when you first meet her. girlmeetsworld; . Josh helps Maya find out she doesn't like Lucas the way Riley does. Maya likes him back..but Ben is a haunting memory. He just hoped Riley wouldnt rat him out. Josh breaks his leg and Maya goes to keep him company. Work Search: What happens when a familiar blonde strolls back into his life at an art gallery. *Goes to hug him*. Please consider turning it on! When the 80 All in the title. ME-sorry buddy, she gave you the wr sophie ross, a girl from new york who grew up with a nanny and four adoptive siblings and rich parents Joshua and Mayais the romantic/friendship pairing betweenJoshua Matthews and Maya Hart. After Joshua left Maya plopped down on the couch and started crying. But maybe aspiring musician Riley Matthews can get him to change his mind? She has her arm on the bench, behind his back. When Evan asks how do you know if you love somebody Maya says she needs to talk to Josh and takes his hand. Part 25 of Femslash February 2023; Part 22 of Boy Meets World & Girl Meets World . Joshua notes that it's 'been awhile' since they saw each other. Thank you. He couldn't believe his brother thought he needed a babysitter, he wasn't a little kid he was seventeen for God's sake! <ac_metadata title="Fanfiction Judge Notice! Josh's best friend, Ben was killed in the 79th games, and is finding himself falling for Ben's widowed girlfriend, Maya Gold. Internalized Fears Of Homophobia. Joshaya Fanfiction (GMW) Maya is confused. Oh., Well. Maya shifts her weight, looking everywhere but his face. and hugs him. This is a fanfiction in relation to a progression between Girl Meets World's characters Josh and Maya. "I have to go," Maya told Josh. Because she doesnt want Riley to look at her with more pity in her eyes. /Lucaya ending/. Girl Meets World's Uriah Shelton Thinks Josh & Maya Could Have Been Footer. They don't notice that Maya is slowly becoming distant from the group as she grows closer to Josh. Girl Meets World Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Maya (finally) admits her fellings for "Uncle boing" As Josh leaves he says to Maya "Next time?" The question is: what will he do about it now? Josh helps Maya figure out how she's been wanting to protect Riley. A Girl Meets World Story set after Girl Meets Ski Lodge Part 2. me & joshua matthews Chapter 15: only with this girl i really like, a Riley did he tell you where the party was going to be? Reluctantly she answered. Lucas was always loy "Riley has a twin sister?" Or do accept she has moved on and try to move on yourself? Aka Shawn wants to be happy but he's having self doubts and might end up hurting those he loves because he's an idiot. However beneath it all, Shawn is struggling to believe he deserves any of it, lately he has been thinking about the divorce and if it was all his fault, that he ruined the lives of a photo perfect family. *she says jokingly. Begging for more borrowed time. She moved away for school before liv came home, and still has not visited. fanfiction; joshaya +3 more # 15. . Maya and Josh have been seeing each other in secret (everyone knows except Shawn and Cory) but their secret is about to blown. Uriah Shelton was seemingly a Josh/Maya shipper on Girl Meets World.. When Lucas went to New York he never fell for Riley he never went out with Riley. Why does Shawn need to be here? Topanga and I thought about it and decided that since youre grounded we can't trust you to stay here without anyone to supervise you. Cory said calmly. Joshmatthews Stories - Wattpad Most importantly, is having hope still logical, or is it for suckers, like Maya always thought? Because maybe if these feelings had always been buried in his heart he would know how to deal with them, but they weren't and he doesn't. You offer to help. Joshandmaya Stories - Wattpad Rucas Centric. The kid had managed to sneak out right underneath his nose. She also meets a very cute boy who just happens to Meet Rose Lawrence sister of Topanga Matthews. Maya was born and raised in New York, while Joshua was born and raised in Philadelphia. Born in France, she was adopted by a wonderful American family living in New York. Josh is spending the summer with Cory and gets grounded. First Published - 1st September 2021 Lucas is frustrated. "Good luck," he whispers. Parent. The Maya Hart way.-Maya and Josh smile at each other-, -Suddenly, there were 3 knocks on the door-Cory: who can that be? As Josh stares up at his ceiling, with heartache pounding in his chest, he involuntarily finds himself rethinking his history with her. What I observed about you, is that you're the best friend anyone could ever have. |2nd Josh Matthews Fanfiction| sister-in-law's Maya got lucky when she snuck out one night at 13 and went to a party at NYU, at 16 she wouldnt be so lucky. "Okay there's only 3 people that could have caused the breakup: Mom, dad and Farkle" Riley thought as she went through her list of possible suspects as she walked into the kitchen. I honestly cringe at the early chapters of this omg You know Girl Meets World. He walked back out to the living room and paused the movie. Se Is love dominated by fate or coincidents? Maya agreed to play the long game with Josh. The second part based on the song "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted" by Carrie Underwood. Hiding in the dark, waiting for the right moment to strike. girl meets world Maya Hunter is eighteen when the world ends. Auggie was at Avas for the night and the girls were out with Farkle and Lucas for the time being. Or. The story follows the lives of a group of teens sent away in an Fancy boardin Riley's Colour is blue. The two never spoke again until one fateful night, the night Lucas saved Riley. Maya and Lucas get voted "Best Couple" in the school yearbook, causing a rift between Maya and Riley. So alive. Maya: It was like teaching a baby not to cry. liv and Maddie had an older sister. I don't own GMW. okay cool, Josh Matthews, enjoyed his routine, of work, home, and the occasional happy hour. Shawn noticed but decided it was probably best to just let him have his space. Something seemed off so he decided to just go ahead and open the door. Riley walked into the living room and saw her mom making breakfast. Josh-centric. People blocked her path but she didn't seem to care. Josh Matthews (Girl Meets World) Song Lyrics. Maya giggles nervously when she sees Josh. What! Shawn couldnt believe the kid went to a party. He looks at her incredulously. However, will the swap lead to lots of fun, or to confused and jealous feelings? Riley: The way you act around him. . Before Riley can ask anything, he releases hold of her hand. [A/n: This will b shawn hunter and his Please keep this list in alphabetical order. Farkle is a bit confused, but still supports his friends. Maya has been romantically interested in Josh since the day they met, although Josh did not reciprocate the feelings as he found Maya's attraction towards him uncomfortable due to their age difference. ikea hopen dresser 8 drawer. Uhh yeah but this has abuse and Su!c!de in it soo yeahhhh. Farkle and Auggie are the onl Lucas Friar and Ari Alvarez grew up together but eventually they started dating. But she has a plan and she's going for it full steam ahead. Josh and Maya's midnight talks Chapter 1: Little Context, a girl meets Wha- She was going to get them together by the end of December. It is a summer day and the kids have just finished school. Now dont tell Shawn Im not here., Uncle Josh I dont think this is a good idea. Maya is excited to find out that Josh will be there the entire summer.