It was ok if we didn't want to be together. She needs someone that truly loves her. The way you wrote that sounds like you think what a man wants is not as important as what a woman wants. That's a bummer sadly, the pill can and often does fail, even if its taken 100% properly and on time (and it usually isn't), so you have to be REALLY careful with someone you dont want to reproduce with, as many men have found before you. Think about it if you can't love him ever then end it and learn to co parent. I hid the drama from my children, making up excuses while he never home. That's what we tackle in today's blog. I've been in one relationship like it and told myself I wouldn't be in one again. With the lowest fertility rate in the . My Boyfriend Wants To Have A Baby With Another Woman By Simon Maybin. Falling in love again at 47 and marrying for the second time at 52 was a miracle. (11 Possible Meanings), how do I deal with a break up while I am still pregnant his baby, reasons you should know and love yourself before you love someone else, How to Sweep A Cancer Man Off His Feet - Zodiac Signs, 32 Best Reasons to Date a Nurse (The No.1 Caretaker), Things You Need to Know About Dating Portuguese Man (The Sexiest Boyfriend), 35 Crazy and Undeniable Signs That She Friendzoned You, 25 Reasons Why You Should Date The Outgoing Introvert, Reasons to Choose the Girl with the Complicated Pastand How to Love Her Right. She will touch you in a gentle way, kiss you softly and hug you with her heart. More answers below Quora User Managing Partner (Solicitor) & Mechanical Engineer Author has 20.3K answers and 10.7M answer views 1 y Personally, I think you should only have sex with people you are in love with. My only advice is to make sure you don't make your or your wife or your baby's life miserable. cos no parents will watch their daughter to be ignore by a guy whom impregnated her\.. and am not even sure de gurl will accept that U must learn how to love her love grows strongly if u give it a chance.. give that a try ok without causin her much pain. Friends with benefits are often just friends who you sleep with, with no emotional attachment. Create an account or log in to participate. 1) If you seriously just want the child, but not the mother, you know this can never happen unless you have an agreement with your girlfriend. My boyfriend and I have only been together since November we had protected sex twice, in December, and I got pregnant. I am 39 soon to be 40 in 2 months. Told me "**** the baby" I was gone for a while after that but went back due to having no where else to go. I am a single mom and have been for a few years- however, my first child was planned with my fiance' and we were madly in love and it was the greatest, happiest time of my life. Unless GF is somehow unfit, she'll get custody, meaning she makes the calls and gets support (e.g. Long story short, I don't love my pregnant girlfriend. Couples do stay together when they are not in love, just for the sake of stability for the child. Long story short, I don't love my pregnant girlfriend. I don't know how I can be a great weekend father. After all, what is marriage if there is no happiness? Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. The Stages of Wanting to Have a Baby, by Age From being adorably clueless to using all the condoms to #MomLife. The transition from being a couple to having a baby and becoming parents is an exciting, empowering, and life-changing experience. Even if it does get better, odds are it won't, why would you want to have a life with someone you don't love? In some cases it works, but for many it doesn't. It stressed us kids out like you wouldn't believe, all the kids are dysfunctional, serious trust issues. People don't know he has a daughter, which tells me he's not proud of her, or truly claiming her in any way. Yes, you can still be happy in a relationship without being married. I was in love with someone else. ISNT THAT WHAT WE ALL WANT? marrying that girl would even be a bigger mistake and problem than the first one. Girlfriend Brokeup while pregnant. AND NO ONE IN THIS SITUATION WILL BE HAPPY IF IT IS. Oh, I agree 100%. You're an adult. I don't know if that's just hormones talking or what! 'I want a baby and he/she doesn't - what should I do?' - GoodTo My friends-with-benefits and I are having a baby (6 months along). The baby grew in her, she birthed it, she fed it, and she nurtured it every step of the way. It happens almost all the time that children involved in such situations rather suffer the consequencies. New Study: Millennial Women Are Delaying Having Children Due - Forbes General Baby Shower Wishes And Congratulations. **** will get tough before it gets better, but it will work out in the end. After a little while, if you still feel the same (i.e. (1 to 2 kg . ( though I don't see the first one as a mistake because making babies should not be a mistake.it is the natural order of things).you cant force people to do things out of their wishes and desires. NO BABY no matter what deserves to be killed. :(. Thanks again JP. What can I do please? First step: Don't rush things. I guess I'm just looking for someone on the same boat because I really wish I could have someone to talk to. He made a baby with you but doesn't seem to support you financially and you don't live together. Adults with kids don't need someone else to financially support them. My partner works alot which I think is the cause of us not having any connection? There are days I hate being pregnant and days I could swear I even hate him. there will be hatred, resentment, and misery. Don't let ANY women determine for you when you will become a father! I got pregnant in September of 2011. We only dated for three months before I got pregnant. not truly in love with the gf), then you can break up. So are you guys in a relationship or just friend with benefits? DO YOU WANT TO CHILD TO HAVE A MESSED UP UPBRINGING LIKE YOU DID? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. They finally divorced when I was 19. Send all yourrelationship&Loveproblems/issues to me for help via [emailprotected]. K lemme get one thing straight. When Bonding Isn't Immediate: Feeling Like You Don't Love Your Baby I know this is not the time to criticise as the harm has already been caused, but i will still ask: If you claim you dnt love someone, how on earth did u get involved with her, let alone put her in the family way? Right? We made it to 8yrs. MzGee Ditches 3Music TV To Take Over Nana Ama McBrowns Show At UTV. So family pressured us to get married. When you don't fall in love with your newborn - ABC Everyday Do i tell my boyfriend i slept with someone else during short break up? Life is too short to spend even one month chained to someone you're not in love with. This after-pregnancy condition is common, with roughly 70 to 80 percent of new mamas experiencing some degree of sadness. Need help, advice? Does it feels good to fake your feelings? I do not know the answer to that. Otherwise, you will lose the child and her altogether. Be responsible of your act and decision on something. I want to be a father!!! Not. How can you discuss your thoughts with her in a healthy way? Good luck. I must contain all this and somehow manage it thus minimizing any possible damage. It might even be too late for you anyway. She's rambunctious and wild and can make a complete disaster out of any room in 10 seconds flat. He and my parents think that we are in love, but I have been keeping my true feelings to myself for 6 months: I don't love him. A woman isn't damaged after engaging in sex, having a baby, or ending a bad relationship. It may be tolerable now, but it sounds like you are unhappy. If you're dating a woman who doesn't want to have kids, you should know whether or not you do. marriage should not be a punishment or a form of contract. what is de main reason why u do not love her?? Time to grow up! We had been dating for maybe a few months before exclusive. To begin, the average cost of vaginal delivery in the US, with health insurance, is $4,300. I would sacrifice my own happiness and stay for the kids not interested in been with anyone else just want my girls and soon to arrive boy to be happy? They had to do it because the marriage was arranged or demanded, as their families saw them as a burden and financial responsibility to be passed on to a man who was willing to take her off their hands. My eldest is 3 then one nearly 2 and one due any time, we dont fight too much but dont love each other, dont even like each other, I just dont want the kids not to have family days and stuff? Will the feeling of disconnection to this baby ever go away? It was required that women felt their decreased desire was significantly lower than that of their partner's. The authors interviewed 15 women between the ages of 25 and 59. So, we got married. Sure, most couples are madly "in love" at first, but as time goes on I think most people who have been married 10, 20, 50+ years will say that love is first a choice and then feelings follow and there are some hard times when the feelings are not there and all you are left with is the choice to show love to this person. In order to fully understand why I've come to this conclusion on why men stop wanting sex with women they're in a relationship with, it's important to understand every part of the reality dose . Now it is tearing me apart. Note that once you confirm, this action cannot be undone. People reports the famous couple's "miracle baby"-a daughter-was born Wednesday, Nov. 7, via surrogate. 1.) Can't and haven't said a word to anyone about how i feel. It wasn't working out before she got pregnant and now it's 100x worse because of her hormones. SCENARIO 1: STAY WITH HER BECUASE SHE IS PREGNANT (THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP). The Stages of Wanting to Have a Baby, by Age - Cosmopolitan She has someone who depends solely on her. I don't know what I'm asking for, I'm just venting at the moment. YOU GOT THIS! LoveDevani is an independent website. Should you have a baby with someone that you don't love? Do you think that she would let you be a father if you two were to split? He has been nothing but supportive, but I do not love him. Why Do Women Marry Men They Don't Love? - Medium Reach out to your family and let them know what's going on. Create an account or log in to participate. 8 Insults No Woman Ever Deserves (Stop Them Immediately) - Bolde Because, you are not allowing yourself to have a better relationship, at least with your own self. Broken heart is a usual thing but, what is bad is the action that people choose to take to heal the broken heart itself. She has done nothing wrong and I feel I am just going to destroy her life! Just not with her. He was a rebound for me. I'm having a baby with someone I'm not in love with. Ease into the conversation. Also, don't give her a dime of your money towards the baby until you find out if it's yours. CLICK HERE to subscribe to our daily up-to-date news!! The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Does he still love me? I have a good job with good income and will pay half of the costs, I didn't want to lose her but I did. The relationship seems new and I know that is hard. It is something i always knew deep down but i never acted on it. go and apologise. Having a baby is a life-changing experience and many want to ensure they do it at a time that is right for them. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. gals are expect dnt 4get. I know many people that don't feel a connection to their babies for whatever reason until they are born, it happens and it will definitely change once you see his little face. bcus a womens cry n tongue is very sharp. Hair. Keep reading for our tips and advice, and then give Pregnancy & Fatherhood Solutions a call today at (915) 249-1344 or visit us online to . Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. It has been the hardest most brutal experience of my life. How I wish she can understand and let me leave my life and be free. Only good thing that came out of it are my children. One slight problem I don't love her! THE MOTHER KNOWS THE FATHER DOESNT LOVE HER NOW GUESS WHAT SHE IS ALSO MISARABLE! I talked with him about how we had to stop thinking about ourselves and trying to hurt each other. Being pregnant is not a free pass for not working. More Women Just Don't Want Children: 'Kids Are Expensive and Sticky' 24 big signs a man wants to have a baby with you - Ideapod When I did he the. I don't know if your feelings of disconnection will pass but I sure hope they do. He made a baby with you but doesn't seek out or make an effort to spend time with his daughter. ( though I dont see the first one as a mistake because making babies should not be a mistake.it is the natural order of things).you cant force people to do things out of their wishes and desires. I got pregnant with a 34 year old man with another baby and I'm only 19 we've know each other 3 months now but only knew each other a couple weeks when we found out. 4. It tears me apart. I want to leave my 4 months pregnant girlfriend !! She bullied me into a wedding & now I am miserable. My girlfriend admitted to me that she cheated. Nobody wants probably so you think men should just force themselves to be in love with someone they're not?? This is reason why i always advice Ladies that they need to STOP creating soul ties by sexing guys Sex isnt better than love its about time you Let the men know in upfront that you are not having sex before marriage. Dont ever sleep with any girl you are not sure abt. Find advice, support and good company (and some stuff just for fun). You will need to know on how to get a Taurus man make a decision due to your current situation. This relationship is bad for my wife and me. I've made my OWN money since I was 15 years old and before I quit my job to MOVE Paid for all my own stuff and bills WITHOUT his help. useless boy!! Broken heart is a usual thing but, what is bad is the action that people choose to take to heal the broken heart itself. SCENARIO 4: BE TRUTHFUL TO THE PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND AND LET HER ALSO HAVE SAY AS TO WHAT SHE WANTS. It depends on the person. AND NOW EVERY ONE IS UPHAPPY, MISARABLE, INCLUDING THE CHILD. Welcome to the world little one! And a bit frightening. Single mums by choice; meet the women who decided to have - Stylist What to Expect supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership. My youngest doesn't really remember anything. There are many women out here who will do this if given the chance. Spend time with like-minded people who love and respect your choices. If something that can work out for you to try loving her, that would be most ideal. He started cheating and I would cry myself to sleep. Honestly if I wouldn't of gotten pregnant I would not be with him. A cesarean birth, which accounts for 21% of births today, costs around. 'Don't expect rewards in love': woman, 32, who desperately wants a baby What is it like to have a baby with someone you don't want to have a Rightfully so! AND THIS ALSO INCLUDES AN UNHAPPY CHILD. We work hard to share our most timely and active conversations with you. Wasn't looking for a sugar daddy. Do not be with someone you don't want to be with. Body after birth: 18 post-pregnancy changes to look out for Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue Sun and ocean blue Their magnificence, it don't make sense to you Black beauty, oh oh oh Black beauty, oh oh oh I paint the house black My wedding dress black leather too You have no room for light Love is lost on you I keep my lips red To seem like cherries in the spring Darling, you can't let everything Sounds like you have a lot on your plate with a baby due in July. Be true to yourself and you will allow yourself to get things that you deserve.