Happy to do a consignment percentage per item sold. Here are 9 ideas to help you out if you want to sell your stuff to get some extra cash or income. You can fill out the online form to get in touch with someone who can explain the consignment process for you. Heres the cool thing about Survey Junkie, you can take multiple surveys. They can ensure that payments have reached your Paypal, credit card, bank account or other payment accounts. If you don't have a lot of time, and aren't attached to how much your items sell for, Gone is the best app for selling your stuff because you hardly have to do anything at all. Once an item sells, Poshmark sends the seller a pre-paid priority shipping label through PoshPost. A local auctioneer can give you an idea of what he or she thinks an item you own will sell for at auction. Suggested reads about eBay Selling Assistance. BuyBackWorld is an online platform that will purchase your electronics and sell them for you. The information youll need to provide about your item include: Once BuyBackBoss receives your item and reviews that it is in the condition you stated, they will issue your payment. Its a free platform offering you instant valuations for any items you want to sell. But there are lots of regional auction houses across the country that will handle less rarefied goods. I think thats a great idea! You can always continue the sale during the weekend if you have items left to sell. You can also find a price guide to more than 900,000 antiques and collectibles at Kovels.com. You can unsubscribe anytime. Craigslist is tried and true, and now the CPlus app lets you buy and sell on Craigslist right from your phone. Thanks, I had been considering checking with my neighbors on the Next Door site. "I had a friend who wanted to get rid of a dining room table and chairs and was going to put a $150 price tag on it before I convinced her not to," says Hammond. As soon as your items arrive, our expert team will check them over and youll get paid the day VarageSale on Twitter. Also, even though an item may be brand newi.e. This is ideal for selling larger items like furniture and car parts without having to fuss over shipping and spreading the word to your social media community. You can also provide product photos taken by a pro if you run a retail business on eBay. Take a few photographs of the possessions you want to auction and write detailed descriptions that you can share with potential auctioneers. See whether the auction house will cover your belongings in the event of loss, theft, or damage while it holds them. Your Tasker can ensure that the customer's request is reasonable and complies with a refund's terms and conditions. I will give you access to my eBay account as an admin, and you can take well lit photographs of each item and list it on eBay. Gone. Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Mercari. to Sell Your Stuff on Facebook Marketplace 1 ranked classified site by traffic, it The process is really straightforward: Take a photograph of what you need to sell, present it on the application, and speak with potential purchasers. Step 1: Clean the Garage. Make sure your clothes are clean and in great condition. However, its usually worth it to hire a property or jewelry appraiser near you for this task because theyll tell you exactly how much to price each item. If you feel that Peddle provided a fair deal and accept it, the Peddle agent will schedule the pick-up time. Okay, thats a lie. Finding someone to sell your stuff after you Its a free platform offering you instant valuations for any Some pawn shops / thrift stores / consignment shops will do this for you for a fee. There are many platforms to sell your things online and unload any items you deem no longer necessary to your life. Before you deal with any website, see what kind of traffic it gets, what it will charge you for its servicesincluding the percentage of the sale it will keepwhether your items can be shipped to it and returned free if they don't sell, and who pays credit-card and PayPal processing fees. Show them your goods or photos of them. - It uses picture acknowledgement innovation and computerized reasoning to enable you to label your things. Gone is basically your own personal digital sales associate. ", "Fantastic service from Antonia. She asked her husband, who is a programmer, to help her build something better and VarageSale was born. Craigslist is tried and true, and now the CPlus app lets you buy and sell on They will suggest a selling price; usually, a store's cut is 50 percent. They will even match quotes from other sites to provide you the best deal possible. Apps That Make Selling Your Stuff As Easy As Hiring Someone To Some places that will purchase your old music, recreations and recordings like SecondSpin. If you want to have a particular item or furniture piece appraised to set a fair asking price, find a local appraiser who specializes in that type of object to help you. ThredUps style experts triple-check for quality and authenticity. One common mistake is overpricing an item that youre trying to resell, says Lucas Lu of 5miles. Amazon charges 99 cents per sale plus a sliding scale of fees if you post fewer than 40 items per month, plus shipping charges and a referral fee (see its site for more information). I dont have time to sell them myself and would like a professional to sell them for me. You can sell anything from collector's items, to electronics, to doll clothes and even mason jars and vacuum bags. Someone fairly local is preferable so I can easily drop off. You'll pay a sliding scale of fees, depending on what the item is and how much it sells for, plus a shipping charge (its site has more details). Keep your house locked during your sale, and keep your money and a phone with you at all times. WebA good rate is about 75 to 80 percent, says Luke. Unlike the other pros on this list, an appraiser wont get rid of or sell your unwanted goods. Airtasker Pty. If you're ready to sell, these nine apps can help you sell your stuff. Due date: Flexible, We are looking for somebody who can take photos of items for us to list on eBay. If you or the buyer want updates, your Tasker can track the shipments and advise of any delays on the shipment. For example, childrens garments, practice hardware, vehicles, and furniture are largely accessible. Look at the prices that past items similar or exactly the same as yours sold for and use that as your base price for when you list your items.. Everybody who utilizes the application has a profile and evaluations from past exchanges. From hair trends to relationship advice, our daily newsletter has everything you need to sound like a person whos on TikTok, even if you arent. To sell with Gazelle, youll need to provide details of your device, such as: Based on these details, Gazelle will provide you with an estimated price that is valid for up to 30 days. I will do that! ThredUp is an app that acts as an online thrift store where you can buy and sell used clothes. If I think an item will sell for under $20, I usually just donate it to the local womens shelter. NBC News BETTER is obsessed with finding easier, healthier and smarter ways to live. I don't know how that would work , though, happy to discuss it. Not in a hurry so can work at an easy pace. In 2019 alone we donated $150K to charities including Feeding America and Girls Inc.. Poshmark is a free application for selling garments, shoes, totes, extras, and so forth. Enter a zip below and get matched to top-rated pros near you. Before posting your items for sale, your Tasker can research the most sought-after features and value of your items. If your item fails to sell, some auction houses might charge you a fee of about 5 to 15 percent of the reserve price. Note that youve reflected this flaw in your pricing. I am hoping you can come and help me to start listing them. I have pictures etc if what I want to sell and name of my store. Its no secret that I love selling my excess crap. If you are able to sell on OfferUp then I'd do that for the valuable stuff. Once Decluttr receives your items, they will issue your payment through direct deposit, PayPal. More oncompanies that sell your stuff for you: Selling things online has progressed significantly since eBay was the main attraction online and in local areas. Many items are new. Go through your stuff. Of course, you may not have a masterwork, or even a minor work, hiding in a storage unit. is there a service I can use to let them take it all and sell for me -- sharing profit? The group's more than 5,000 nationwide members must adhere to its code of ethics. Hiring a professional to manage your estate liquidation helps alleviate the stress and burden of overseeing every detail. Friendly and very easy to talk to . The presale estimated value: $30,000 to $50,000. Giphy. Although planning and running a yard sale take up a lot of time, you don't have pay anyone a commission on the money you make. These platforms buy stuff from you directly, so you dont have to hope that a potential buyer will contact you. Note that you can also hire someone to push your products on social media. Who to Hire to Appraise, Haul, and Sell My Household Items - Angi If you have collector's items or something of that nature, then I'd consider ebay. This app does most of the work for you, including posting, selling, and shipping your products while making you a great offer, and picking up your stuff at your own home. Despite that, you can also sell your items on Nextdoor. If youre ready to sell, these nine apps can help you sell your stuff. Besides, the site helps you locate a meeting point for the trading of the product. A lot of the things people think are valuable are worthless junk. Jose Luis Agudo Gonzalez/Moment/Getty Images, Poshmark is an app that can help you sell your clothes, OfferUp let's you buy and sell your stuff, Letgo let's you sell most anything locally on the app, CPlus app lets you buy and sell on Craigslist, Gone is basically your own personal digital sales associate, 5Miles touts itself as a distinctive approach to mobile commerce, VarageSale is a virtual garage sale for local buyers and sellers. Most shops will generally return unsold items after 90days or may donate unsold items to a charity and give you a receipt. Sit back while dozens of experienced eBay experts flood your screen with offers when you use our platform! Due date: Before Monday, 6 February 2023, Hi. Passwords are 6-20 characters with at least one number and letter. You may get several enquiries, but don't take the first offer - take the time to look at each Tasker's reviews and ratings before booking. Unlike an estate liquidator, they will remove objects from your home for a fee, sell the usable objects on their own time, and take 20% to 30% of the profits before giving you the rest. Declutter your house and pay off those holiday debts with these online tools. EBay - finding someone to sell on my The site will pick up your stuff free, but you'll have to pay to have unsold items returned to you (or it will donate the items and send you a receipt). Ask shopkeepers how much money you might make. In the past couple of years, many of those spots have started simulcasting their proceedings online. And if you accept the offer, you should pack your things and mail them with the free shipping label Decluttr will send to you. On Tradesy you can sell designer goods, and buy the ones you covet for up to 90 percent off. someone to sell your stuff I am unable to even move the items myself due to arthritis and am wondering how I could get someone to take care of the sales, shipping, etc. So you want to have someone sell your stuff for you because you dont want to deal with it. LePrix offers a white-glove service that includes a mailed kit for you to send your stuff back and receive a quote. Heres what you need to do to exchange your old clothes for cash: NextWorth is an online electronics recycling platform that will help you sell your electronic devices like your phone. Trading Assistants are experienced eBay sellers who will sell your items on eBay for a fee. The No. An estate liquidator professional comes to your home, appraises your possessions (and your property for an additional fee), and, at a later date, hosts an estate Yes, the gift card you consider useless might be pretty valuable for someone else. The site is free to use and doesnt have any processing fees. Use reserves sparingly. So it can be done in person or online. The great thing about this app is that it lets you buy and sell outside of your local area so you reach a wider audience. Save thousands off MSRP with upfront dealer pricing information and a transparent car buying experience. While they can help you determine your homes value, they do not appraise individual items or objects. I anticipate this to take 12 hrs and am happy to pay $250 Decluttr will purchase your old products, including CDs, DVDs, computer games, cell phones, iPads, Kindles and the sky is the limit from there. When considering where to sell unwanted stuff, Craigslist is regarded as one of the best options for reaching local people. And Poshmark takes a little commission, contingent upon the extent of the exchange. Work in teams to sort through the junk and the valuables, then prepare to research the appropriate price of each item. - BuyBackBoss is a site that helps you offload your used cell phones, tablets, and other tech items by either buying from you or letting you trade-in. I'd sell the rest via a garage sale and hire day laborers to help if that is needed. You can upload your item in under a minute, and with millions of shoppers looking to buy, you might sell it just as fast. Sell My Stuff Canada - experts in content, estate and online sales An estate liquidator professional comes to your home, appraises your possessions (and your property for an additional fee), and, at a later date, hosts an estate sale directly on site. Quantities can be large amounts of clothing that will require someone with a good eye for detail and the ability to perform the task at a reasonable pace. Use the "Post a task" button, then make a post with all the crucial information like your sales schedule, location, your product details and your budget. * please note that photos are only example of what I have sold previously Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Theyre a marketplace of electronic buyers, which includes some of the companies lower on Anyone looking for some help can feel free to contact me at goinggoneinfo@gmail.com :). Don't price anything. Most consignment shop owners see sellers by appointment only, so call first. Its a Poshmark subreddit that may be able to assist you with your question. "She didn't think there was anything worth keeping but wanted to make sure before she threw stuff out," he says. When a sale is made, Poshmark deducts a fee from the listing price. - If you have a wardrobe that rivals Carrie Bradshaw's, but most of those items never come out of the closet, Poshmark is an app that can help you sell your clothes. While eBay is still popular and very easy, we have listed some alternatives below: Nextdoor is the online adaptation of a marketplace. Estate liquidation companies organize your household items and host estate salesusually directly on the propertyso the public can buy everything in your house and sometimes even the house itself. BuyBackBoss doesnt charge any fees and provides a prepaid shipping label for you to ship your item for free. Companies That Sell Your Stuff For You 2021 - TAX TWERK Shop owners generally want top-quality furniture, and some take only antiques. This can consist of creating and maintaining the listing of your products for sale, handling sales queries and shipping the items to customers. Sell any brand from GAP to Gucci without leaving the house, taking photos or managing the transaction, saysKaren Clark, VP of communications & partnerships at ThredUp. The service shows the location of users, along with their public Facebook profiles. Listing items for sale on eBay Before posting your You dont need to be a master photographer, but you do need to put some care into producing clear photographs that accurately relay colors, form and other key details. OK, I think I need this pink couch. 18 September 2009 at 9:40PM edited 18 September 2009 at 9:43PM. A long time ago, I won a mountain bike in a contest, handed it over to a business that did just that and they sent me a check. Facebook Marketplace does a good job of tracking statistics for your listing. Probably more of a local inquiry and youd have to drop off the stuff. Consignment Shops in 9 months by selling my From there, you can list your objects on online auction sites or even plan an old-fashioned yard sale to make sure every object finds its new forever home. The company has upcycled millions of clothes, featuring tens of thousands of brands in their marketplace. This past holiday season, e-commerce sales hit a record high, accounting for 14.6 percent of total retail purchases between Nov. 1 through Christmas Eve; thats a growth of more than three percent from 2019. Contact the local Better Business Bureau to find out if there are any complaints about any service you consider hiring. She also gave me loads of advices . If everything checks when the store receives your electronic device, NextWorth will issue your payment via check or PayPal. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. To any of my fellow frugal folks have any suggestions for me? Save products you love, products you own and much more! Unfortunately this was before the days of super savvy apps that could have made my material purging much easier. Facebook recommends PayPal or cash, but you can also use another person-to-person payment method like Venmo or Cash App. Swappa is an online marketplace for buying and selling used electronics.