Union Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi United Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi UIC Pavilion - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi University of Illinois Chicago - 2 km / 1.2 mi 311 S Wacker Dr - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi Willis Tower - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi Skydeck Ledge - 3.2 km / 2 mi Douglas Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi State Street - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi Cadillac Palace Theatre - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Richard J. Daley Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi Civic Opera House - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi Merchandise Mart - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi Roosevelt University - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi The nearest airports are:Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - Near UIC PavilionMake yourself at home in one of the 113 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. You'll enjoy your stay. "The hotel room was large, comfortable, and clean. A flat-screen television with Netflix is provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Menu. United States of America. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. Claim this business (312) 408-5817. Everyone smiled and made us feel at home. Stay at this hotel. 1200 West Harrison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607 - The University of Illinois Chicago is located about 3 miles west of downtown near the medical district and the junction of I-90 / I-290. I definitely recommend this hotel. I liked the kitchenette, and the views were great. The hotel was older and obviously had undergone renovation. The restaurant was pricey, but it was clean and the food was good. Enter dates to see prices. Don't miss the breakfast. "The customer service at this hotel was excellent. The room was clean and functional, and the staff was friendly. Road construction outside went on past midnight twice during our stay. lot of money if you change or cancel them. Find and Reserve Parking. Since I was in my pajamas, I decided against it. 9. I highly recommend staying here. ,HI;0352-ORD,CP;3647-ORD,PY;CHIJB-ORD,GI;CHIWJ-ORD,WH;97509-ORD,HG;82980-MDW,MC;CHIJW-ORD,AK;CHIAD-ORD,HX;27934-MDW,LQ;2013-ORD,YX;ORDSO-ORD,HY;CHIZP-MDW,YX;CLH-ORD,GD;ORDA9-ORD,PH;CHIUL-MDW,NZ;IL480-ORD,KC;MDWTG-MDW,HY;CHIHL-ORD,RC;CHIRL-ORD,LW;2766-MDW,WV;CHI42-ORD,SN;ORDHA-MDW,HY;CHIXL-ORD,HX;5533-ORD,TL;10073-ORD,HH;09108-ORD,HI;1425-ORD,BT;ORDBN-MDW,YX;ORDAC-ORD,AK;CHIAB-ORD, Crowne Plaza Hotel West Loop Chicago - I-90 & I-94, Exit 51D. "I loved having a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in the room. You can choose from rooftop bars, gorgeous patios, relaxed breweries, and timeless pubs. There was a little parking lot next door that cost $45 per night. 1bd. NEW - 49 MIN AGO PET FRIENDLY FURNISHED. 200 North Green Street, I-90 & I-94, Exit 51B, Chicago, IL 60607. - allows pets up to 30 pounds - $50 per stay pet fee. Road construction outside went on past midnight twice during our stay. The four buildings that make up the convention center span a total of 2.6 million square 2021 - Hotels4Teams. 630 West Harrison Street to Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) bus services, operated by Peoria Charter Coach Company, depart from Union Station, Jackson & Canal. Coffee. The bathroom had some handicap features and worked well for us. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. - allows pets up to 50 pounds in designated pet rooms only, 2 pets per room - $100 per stay pet fee. PARKING . Great Great . $2,406. The room was quiet and well-designed. Union Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi United Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi UIC Pavilion - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi University of Illinois Chicago - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Willis Tower - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi Skydeck Ledge - 3 km / 1.9 mi 311 S Wacker Dr - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi Douglas Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi Merchandise Mart - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi Cadillac Palace Theatre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi Richard J. Daley Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Civic Opera House - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi State Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi James M. Nederlander Theatre - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi The nearest Near United CenterMake yourself at home in one of the 116 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. The room was clean, and the hotel staff was incredibly helpful and kind. Emily Hotel Fulton Market District Chicago - I-90 & I-94, Exit 51B. I appreciated the friendliness of the hotel staff. But there are even more possibilities to explore. "The hotel room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was courteous, helpful with directions, and sympathetic to our situation since my husband spent the evening at the emergency room. The room was clean, and the hotel staff was incredibly helpful and kind. My accessible room was beautifully appointed, but it hadn't been cleaned in some time. - allows dogs only - allows dogs up to 40 pounds - no pet fee. 630 W Harrison Street. Photos. will get a room or suite that matches "The hotel staff was friendly, and check-in was easy. Find a different place to stay. "Our room was clean and warm, and we liked having a fridge and microwave. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.With a stay at Ace Hotel Chicago in Chicago (Near West Side), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Cadillac Palace Theatre and Skydeck Ledge. The front desk staff was helpful. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) is 800-232-4636. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Needed more counter space by the sink. The hotel was really clean, and I felt safe from Covid. Union Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi United Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Humboldt Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi Concord Music Hall - 3 km / 1.8 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi UIC Pavilion - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi Merchandise Mart - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi DePaul University-Lincoln Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi Chinese Consulate - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi Second City - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi State Street - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi Willis Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi Chicago Water Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi Oak Street Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi House of Blues Chicago - 4.8 km / 3 mi The nearest airports are:Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 28 km / 17.4 mi Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 21 km / 13 mi Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage) - 64.7 Near UIC PavilionMake yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring heated floors and flat-screen televisions. The 840,000 square foot exhibit space is more than enough room to house a tournament. The United Center is home to both the Chicago Bulls of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League (NHL). The on-site restaurant was pricey. I loved staying at this hotel. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. We've got 414 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Harrison Station. It is the home of the Chicago Cubs, one of the city's two Major League Baseball (MLB) franchises. I highly recommend staying here. Motels Lodging Hotels Resorts Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities Corporate Lodging. Parking cost $55 per night. The bar menu was extremely limited. The number of impactful events that took place in Chicago may surprise you. Go for it. This was addressed while we were out to eat. Awesome personnel. The staff was friendly, and breakfast was great. The room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. Homewood Suites by Hilton West Loop Chicago - I-90 & I-94, Exit 51C. "Nice, quiet room. Print it and take it with you to the hotel. This apartment is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Cadillac Palace Theatre and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Civic Opera House.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. 625 South Ashland Avenue at Harrison Street, Chicago, IL 60607. Union Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Concord Music Hall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi United Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi Humboldt Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi State Street - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi Second City - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi DePaul University-Lincoln Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi Oak Street Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi Merchandise Mart - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi Chicago History Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi Michigan Avenue - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi 900 North Michigan Shops - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi UIC Pavilion - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi Apollo Theater Chicago - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi The nearest airports are:Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 25.8 km / 16 mi Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi Chicago, IL Near Civic Opera HouseMake yourself at home in one of the 182 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LED televisions. 506 West Harrison St , Chicago, IL, 60607. Not worth the high price. We're flexible. The room wasn't serviced the 2nd day. We had a good stay. Conveniences include a washer/dryer and an iron/ironing board.Located in Chicago (Near West Side), this apartment is within a 15-minute walk of Chicago Riverwalk and Merchandise Mart. 2bd. Not enough luggage carts. Welcome to the Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel conveniently located near the Chicago Loop, Old Post Office, Willis Tower, and other prominent area attractions. 155 38th Ave, Saint Charles, IL 60174. "The hotel was old, and the mattresses needed to be replaced. La Quinta Inn Chicago Downtown 1 South Franklin Street Nestled 1.5 miles East of the UIC Campus; the La Quinta Inn Chicago offers a special UIC rate with a deluxe continental breakfast and complimentary internet. "Convenient downtown location; we walked to all our destinations. Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown Map & Driving Directions Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. "Clean, quiet hotel. 2. 208 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL 60604. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. The road distance is 28.9 km. Stay here. The earlier in the afternoon you check into a hotel, the more likely you will get a room or suite that matches your preferences. Parking cost $48, and the garage was 3 blocks from the hotel. Food. Breakfast was wonderful. Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Union Station, Jackson & Canal station and arriving at Terminal 2, Chicago, IL - O'Hare Intl Airport. We asked for more pillows, but the hotel clerk said none were available. The on-site restaurant was pricey. Joliet is located about 45 miles southwest of downtown Chicago. "Great location for plays and concerts; we walked to several events. When you make a reservation, 1 Available. There was an exercise room, and breakfast was provided. Allstate Arena is a multi-purpose arena in Rosemont, Illinois, United States. You won't regret staying here. That couldnt be farther from the truth. #14 Best Value of 1,189 places to stay in Chicago. "I had a great time at this hotel, but the in-room menus were incorrect. Conveniences include a washer/dryer and an iron/ironing board.With a stay at this apartment in Chicago (West Town), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Humboldt Park and Concord Music Hall. "Everything about this hotel was top-notch, starting with the check-in. Mar 12 - Mar 13. Wrigley Field is a baseball park located on the North Side of Chicago, Illinois. "Our hotel room was nice and clean and had a good view. per night. Union Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Chicago Riverwalk - 1.6 km / 1 mi Merchandise Mart - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi Cadillac Palace Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi University of Illinois Chicago - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi UIC Pavilion - 2 km / 1.2 mi Goodman Theater - 2 km / 1.2 mi Civic Opera House - 2 km / 1.3 mi James M. Nederlander Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi Richard J. Daley Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi House of Blues Chicago - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi Willis Tower - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi Chicago Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi 311 S Wacker Dr - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Skydeck Ledge - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi The nearest airports are:Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 27.4 km / 17 mi Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 18 km / Near University of Illinois ChicagoMake yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Hourly Monthly. Alta Grand Central is located at 221 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60607 in the South Loop neighborhood. Great breakfast. Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North. I definitely recommend staying here. 2233 S Martin Luther King Dr., Chicago, IL 60616. "Heaven Scent Body Wrap with Jessica was the highlight of my weekend. All rights reserved. "The hotel staff was helpful and friendly, and I was especially impressed that they allowed me to upgrade my room to include a conference area where I could do an interview for no extra charge.