Snoeren and West believe that flash floods, which are typical to that area, would make strategically placing items impossible. Do you think this could be at all relevant? , I could be wrong but scanning through the comments didnt see some of these things being discussed, & thought Id put my 2 sense in! At that time, she had her phone. Whatever happened and if it did not include a third party must have been serious and traumatic because we live in selfie times and as can be seen from their earlier fotos they were in the selfie zone. Perhaps that is where this photo was taken and a search should be done there. I agree with you. The guide had something to do with the girls disappearance. Also mobile signals are better at night yet no calls were attempted. Was the dog fed and watered by a family as opposed to being one of the many feral dogs in Latin America? As you say, it might be better if you were able to lay out the photos and see how they seem to fit together. Were their phones not able to text? 3. In Latin America, gangs, cartels and human traffickers work very effectively in unison to carry out organized crime. I think the look on her face isnt scared, but she looks to maybe be in wonder that they found a place like that? If someone can determine a gang affiliation for that image, it might be possible to determine where the traffickers were from. I hope someday the family has answers. Este rosto de uma jovem que est angustiada,aterrorizada sem saber o que fazer para se salvar. However having just seen a darkened and reddened photo (the one of the back of Kriss strawberry blonde hair) you can see, in the top left, a door frame at the bottom of which is a dark floor. EERIE photos discovered on a camera belonging to two missing hikers revealed their mysterious final moments before both girls vanished in the jungle in Panama. I read that the dog returned to town in the evening, alone, but I havent seen it in any pictures. Is the time that photo was taken known? I would prefer to stay anonymous and off the website, so you have permission to use my email. Its a subtle difference, but you can tell the girls smiles are forced in those two photos and are not like the natural happy smiles in the other summit photos. If you watch the four part video of the entire trail beyond the Mirador you will see exactly where this photo was taken, and there is not a cave or ledge or ravine anywhere near her. Any comments that are disrespectful or inconsiderate to the families of Kris and Lisanne will be removed by a moderator. God only knows how many people theyve done this to in the last decade. Constance Marten seen leaving court after appearing before magistrates charged with manslaughter of baby, Constance Marten and Mark Gordon blow each other a kiss in dock before court hears dead baby was found in bag in shed, Mum identified after dead baby is found on Canford Heath, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). The red is the sunlight shining through the dead curled leaves. Another important detail was disclosed to the public: Hctor Abrego was actively searching for the missing . All of it couldve just gone away.? Missing Lynn Haven juveniles. https://photos.app.goo.gl/sLXepriuWAxz8t1R9 Its all speculation until more answers are found. Yes, I can see that too Chyna Lee. Happy reading! Froonand Kremerswere both in their early 20s; they traveled toPanama to work with children. We live in interesting times. Maybe they stumbled on a hidden stash of drugs or something wierd and were taking a photo of the location in order to report it to the police, but got caught before they could. I never received a response. The structure at the back of this small ravine looks like a hideout that a military man might make, as part of survival training in the jungle. They want to protect their tourism industry but they also dont have the resources to effectively stop gang violence. Much information is second hand. And more to the right of the insignia, is that water, an underground river maybe, there is like a light at the end. Loads of speculations as to why they didnt leave messages to their families. What confuses this is that after Kriss phone dies then on the 5th during the afternoon SOS attempt a wrong pin is input on Lisannes phone and indeed continues to be input until the end. Throughout the years people have hiked the disappearance route, I wonder if this structure was found there and investigated. Did they lose it right at the start of the hike, but didnt bother to go and look for it? Snoeren had called West and told her: "With all that Im reading now in the police file, it couldnt be anything else there was a certain sequence and timing to it, that had to be caused by the flash floods, typical to the region and season. I think that this is a photoshopped image made by cutting out a picture of Kris and pasting it onto a background to give the false impression that Kris and Lisanne went on the Pianista Trail. Ive already researched a lot about the local conditions: https://imperfectplan.com/2020/07/02/kris-kremers-lisanne-froon-panama-bleached-bones/. The grimace on Kris face is because she is in pain. I never noticed this before The two friends were traveling home after spending New Year's Eve weekend at a bed and breakfast on the Panamanian island Isla Contadora on Jan. 3 when their small plane, piloted by the B&B owner, suffered an engine failure and crashed off the coast of Chame, according to friends and family. I think the last three photos of Kris show a definite change in mood. Also right inside the cave looks like a fox or something similar is painted on the rock. In the first half of this year, tourist arrivals fell globally by more than 65 percent, with a near halt since Aprilcompared with 8 percent during the global financial crisis and 17 percent amid the SARS epidemic of 2003, according to ongoing IMF research on tourism in a post-pandemic world. A tragedy and a mystery but in its core, this is only a horrible accident. Hi Lisa, I wrote an in-depth analysis of Kriss bones here: The government officials involved failed at providing a thorough analysis/evaluation. To this day, the disappearance and tragic deaths of Kris and Lisanne remains a harrowing mystery. If anything, they work harder to try and bring anyone to justice that harms a tourist. Where they went and who they talked to in order to build up an idea about what motivated them to take that fateful walk and what information could have taken them down the other side of the divide. I think we are all seeing things that arent there. Thank you, and keep up the good work. The black and red object above is clearly a decayed plant leaf. Im very curious Ive heard rumors but have never found verified information. Keep the ideas flowing guys. Cave photo: Most of the bones were never found. But so much of this search/investigation was poorly executed. By April 6, 2014, theparents of both women grew frantic andflew to Panama with detectives from the Netherlands. Jeroen Jumulet / Stringer / AFP / Getty Images, Blue returned from the hike unaccompanied. I am not an investigator but I find it very strange that there were no witnesses found either tourists or locals on the trail. Yes, this was taken after their photos at the Mirador. He goes down some intriguing avenues which while I may not agree with either the direction or point have value because they stimulate me to think. That and the deleted photo make me for first time in my studies of this incident start to suspect foul play, but well never know. The black twigs can be seen growing up, as all vegetation/trees do to harness the sun, but the ones above her are clearly bent in a horizontal and parallel formation. With regards to the photos, they are probably real. I think murder is quite likely. We usually permit our commenters to publish links to external material, and you are welcome to do the same. https://photos.app.goo.gl/sLXepriuWAxz8t1R9. For the next four days they travel. If you think America is safe you are ignorant! Do you or anyone else that you know of have any idea where in Panama this photo was taken? This is the reason that police, journalists and military personnel often disappear and governments struggle to combat crime, not to mention corruption within law enforcement itself. Her face also appears to be heavily damaged, bruised and bleeding and her hair appears to have been pulled out and or cut as its sticking out in ways that dont seem normal for her ponytail.. January 4, 2023. Update Dec 2, 2021: The full-resolution version of this photo was released in 2021. The consumption of Ayahuasca as a religious experimental drug is becoming very common in different countries. I think whoever was behind the (likely) murders wanted it to seem like they went missing due to being lost on the pianista trail. Of course there is room for healthy and rational speculation surrounding what happened but the vast majority of these theories are absolutely ridiculous and downright disrespectful. Keep in mind nobody has seen all of the photos and we dont know why. I cant say what it is, but it looks similar to an object, that can be seen in some of the nighttime photos, like in this one here. I wonder if the two red objects are flowers? If so, they may have wandered across the field looking for the original path back and got themselves well and truly lost. LoopNews Matts article about the daytime photos (link), https://voyager.lupomesky.cz/kremers-froon/kris-gully-3composite.jpg, https://koudekaas.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-disappearance-of-kris-kremers-and_11.html, https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CJKQMGxJ1Kc/XH7ld3XtSnI/AAAAAAAAjOg/kechIb5Cge8msf5kRVinBCrEjIiBCl7TwCLcBGAs/s1600/7reCdlm.jpg, https://www.laestrella.com.pa/nacional/141020/of-piece-medical-studies-examiner, https://koudekaas.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-disappearance-of-kris-kremers-and.html, Kris Kremers Case: The People Involved (Reference Guide), New Case Data: Night Photo EXIF Temperatures, Video Footage: El Pianista Complete Trail Hike, Canadas Freedom Convoy Raises Millions On GiveSendGo, Panama Expedition 2021 Complete Overview, Disappearance Stories A Word Of Caution, Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon (Case Articles), 18 Critical Tips for Traveling Central America. I must have been living in a cave and totally preoccupied with myself when this happened because I only stumbled across this via a Youtube video ( one of many) by Juan Perea Y Monsuw on Friday. Dutch authors Marja West and Jrgen Snoeren claim they have solved the mystery in their book Lost in The Jungle. Problem with that is that you would think they would simply turn round once they realised. And her shirt is pushed up. Then uses the flash to take many photos of the area, so she can return for Kris after finding help. This was cleverly planned, and the murderer(s) have done this before. Out of respect for the girls families, I think that comments like this, which I argue turn this case into some sort of entertaining Netflix series, should be removed. I live in a third world country and sometimes tourists come to grief. 60 Percent of Missing Foreigners In The Cancun Area Remain Unsolved Accordingly, Kremers's phone was powered-on one last time on April 11, 2014; both phones wentdead afterward. 3. To Janice To me it looks as if shes holding up one hand cupping her ear as if to hear something being shouted to her. For example, I visited numerous hostels in Panama and the hostels that have dogs usually permit their dogs to roam freely outside of the house and to come and go as they please. A piece of evidence that is irrefutable. How certain are we that they started at the trail head as we are told? I posted a link at Koude Kas of example of Monkeys playing with phones because they were entranced by the flash. 2. There is no database of how many people go missing in national parks every year but the National Parks Service has at least 29 cold cases of people who have gone missing and have yet to be found, with the oldest case dating back to 1958.. For more background and insight, please feel free to read some of the disappearance stories Ive written about: https://imperfectplan.com/disappearances/. Not saying that its impossible, but very VERY difficult to edit photos seamlessly. Local authorities dont often feel a sense of responsibility to victims and their families. incredibly complicated for a new story to be written. It looks a bit wierd, but that is just because everybody is assuming they see her upper arm when in reality is is her lower arm. But we need to be careful about the information we have. I have a working theory of the predator (not a specific name). Our team is planning to go to Panama later this year (2021) to collect information involving the case. I think shes frightened, Not only does it look like her hands are tied behind her back,but if you zoom in on just her,her expression does not look happy at all,and she is looking off to somewhere beside the camera,she isnt even looking at the camera,and there appears to be blood in her hair on both sides of her head and her hair is clearly a mess.maybe this photo was taken after their captured, possibly by whoever captured them. The removed comment provided nothing helpful in any respect, and was merely to get attention and reactions. ), which doesnt look natural. Would they really have gone along a dark spooky ravine, which is obviously a dead end, if they were trying to find their way back to Boquete? This case is certainly not finished. The backpack being found with all its contents including money and not even dirty let alone wet after weeks of constant rain-found a day after the area was checked. Hope this was not a member of one of those mad religious sects that, over the years, have been torturing and killing people in Panama. https://www.laestrella.com.pa/nacional/141020/of-piece-medical-studies-examiner. Looks like shes holding her hand up to shield her eyes. But I still had that curiosity. Nonsense. They didnt take anything with them for more than 1 or 2 hours max journey. So sad what happened to them today is the first Ive heard of the story and its wildly upsetting. Im not understanding why they bothered to create a cover story. I noticed this too. Theres a red cord tied around her waist that wasnt on her in any of the other photos. https://i.postimg.cc/3xK4Pdmb/Kris-Kremers-Full-Photo-Highest-Res-auto-x1-1-photos-v2-faces-x2-colored-toned.jpg. 2. I do get very creepy and bad vibes from this photo though. It belongs to the long green leaves we are seeing up there. Please remember to be considerate of the two girls that lost their lives and their families. Also, sometimes the investigations go dead because the government wants the story to go away in order for the tourist trade to not be hurt. Shes just exploring. Links that require download are high-risk by their very nature, so please consider uploading your media to a website like imgur.com or a similar alternative. What do you think? The arbitrary pictures looked focused as if steady hands took the shots, suggesting they were intentional. If you can rule out getting lost or falling off the trail in that circle, all my money is on foul The families of both Froonand Kremers also became concerned when they didn't get a usual check-in call. While the case has since been declared closed by both the Panamanian and Dutch authorities (who worked on . I think they were murdered and their greatest mistake was to travel to this little town in Panama. Shes been beaten into submission. The theory of being lost is so plausible in a Jungle but then the photos .. the speculation can never end. Here is the comparison: The dog ran away and they followed it into the woods to try to get it back? However, on closer inspection you can see that the left hand side of the post is really a vine or root hanging straight down and the white at the top is a patch of light in the background, as if there was a small narrow window in the bank Through which the sun is shining and it also looks as though someone is looking through it at Kris. They got lost and they died of starvation and a hard ration, except for Chriss. as soon as u see 1 photoshopped pic u know something is wrong,, the bag turned up to keep the police from searching the jungle. In the picture of her in the Cave? Shortly after this, they became victims. Forced disappearance. At 2:50 they start walking up to what I believe is the location in this photograph, Not a cave but an old bridge you can see the railing and bridge post and there is a weird shadow to the left behind the railing. So this photo may possibly offer more insight into the story. Likelihood the predator will strike again: 99.9% unless predator has died. Has anyone gone back to the spot where the photo was taken? (this was enhanced by an AI as someone who has studied this sort of thing professionally, explains some of the distortions and weird patterns in the photos leaves and vines, the AI distorted her face lol and it made it appear she has no arm from the elbow down). I agree. The picture where she is crossing the stream and looking back, her smile looks forced. I do see the supports and I think thats manmade also. A priest of sorts. Even on my iPhone I could make it big enough to see odd things in the pic. Progress is slow because at least one of them has a cut tendon. Its very disappointing to see the comment sections on this website to be allowed to turn into a very disrespectful and unfunny joke. EERIE photos discovered on a camera belonging to two missing hikers revealed their mysterious final moments before both girls vanished in the jungle in Panama. Check out David Paulidess accounts of people who go missing every day in state parks. . I think its possible the red and black object is actually just a reddish-brown dead plant leaf jungle leaves can get rather large. And if other people learn too much, they get killed too. Maybe a struggle or fall? Im not sure if Ive found something new here, but I havent found anyone else discussing these details online. We simply dont have enough information at this time. I think someone took them there. Im not sure though, Id have to search in my graphic editor again. Im very impressed. Panama City Beach tourism numbers break records for 2021 - WJHG Rights of initiation? Froon and Kremers were both in their early 20s; they traveled to Panama to work with children. None of the calls ever got through due to a lack of a signal. A decade under Maduro, migration marks Venezuelans' lives From my own gutt feeling I see only a very preventable accident. Nothing more sinister than that. View our online Press Pack. Small-town America no more? Tourism gains have made Panama City Beach How long have Keir Starmer and Sue Gray been secretly cooking up their plot? Nobody is safe. I think Kris and Lisanne were two smart, savvy, levelheaded young women. Panama International Travel Information Hope there will be a reasonable explanation to everything one day. Something I hadnt noticed before until I could see the photos upclose, (the one where she is hunched over) is that her face looks distorted; it doesnt look like her almost as if its some kind of mask. He believes he is working for God. Why are both her hands behind her back? I would also like to know the time that photo was taken that day. Again, these are just observations. I also see something above the brown circle, like a ring of colored balls or ???? I dont know what Chris means by this, but at first I thought it was a wooden post sticking up from the ground and painted white at the top. In image 505, it is around 4:30 PM on April 1st. If one or both of the phones were missing, it would have generated more questions. Notice how Juan has actively injected false information into the public investigation, including a picture of 4 people standing in a pond with heavily photo edited faces (one of them has their head moved off of the neck in a very obvious edit). Two journalists take the same hike the girls took. These are all similar in so many of the cases in his Missing 411 series. They lose their money and leave Panama with their lives. This article seems to have a crop from high resolution version of the above photo. December 12, 2022. But there are a few holes in this particular theory. Exhausted and waited somewhere near water for days. So its kind of curious that the most critical images are either cropped or missing entirely. I searched Google and I found the complete photo with the highest resolution possible. They are 99.999999% preventable. What I find most concerning is her face. Why werent those outgoing calls being completed? Being disoriented, and losing a companion, hunger, asthma. When neither Froonnor Kremers turned up, the community decided to wait until the next day to contact authorities. I know if I was hiking and wandering in the jungle (and presumably possibly lost although not quite realizing this at this point), I would be curious about a manmade structure like this. I think they knew too much and someone wanted them to be silenced forever. Also theres a distinct small x made of branches or plastic in the top-mid right corner of the pic amongst the foliage that looks a part of the make shift roof/net. And the police are not helping at all it seems to me that they want to destroy the investigation. But what if that is what led them off track ? She looks as if her hands are above her head in a way someone would have them if a police officer were to tell them to put their hands above their head. "Tourism contributes 10% to EU GDP and creates jobs for 26 million people," notes the European Union Tourism Trends report. For all that we know, it could be someone who works for the police who did this. They had plans to meet men there as their boyfriends.Check men they used to Date or seen. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System reported that more than 600,000 people go missing in the US every year, but the majority are quickly . Of course these generalities and cultural traits do not apply to everyone here. Hi Mohaiminul, you mention some good questions. I see nothing extraordinary in this photo, without stretching imagination. Also, I do not know about the girls living situation and the relationship between the girls and the owner. Perhaps the women were lured there to be shown something. Several of the relatives and friends of those visitors to the Quintana Roo who went missing formed a group named "Truth, Memory, and Justice" in an attempt to . She looks disorientated almost. One or more abductor did know the phone PIN but not all people involved knew. And look at it from this point of view. This! I think this was a setup for the 2 girls from the beginning. Looks like some of sort of indigenous artifact/trail marker. I could go on and on. We have no way of knowing if somebody tried to unlock the phone but failed. Bright sunlight is coming in from the left side of the photo, so Kris holds her flattened right hand up to her face to shield her eyes, similar to a salute. Much, much more revealing. Only a fool thinks they were attacked by people. The phones showed that just hours after the beginning of their hike, someone dialed 112 and then 911. Any idea of the exact location where this picture is taken? I have no doubt that the camera was tampered with. People have long realized that its up to the public to solve this. Bizarre Stories About Tourists Who Went Missing Far From Home Oliver, I just looked at your 1st link, and I can clearly see a human face in the red circle. You would write something out on notepad or at least be texting everyone in your address book hoping one got through saying Help. Another thing that crossed my mind is what if the backpack & items had been kept as like a trophy of the killings, & a local knew thats what it was aware of the incident & grabbed it & left it somewhere to be found to try & help shed light on the case the best way they could. if you break your ankle in a fall and die your foot is likely to be found IN the shoe as is what happened. Regarding accidents (My father a doctor always said accidents do not exist. I do believe that this appears to be some sort of structure though, it does seem like some vines / branches have been woven together to form some sort of hut and even the AI enhancement would not make the blue appear on the floor so distinctly, the color and look almost reminds me of a scrap of denim like material?