He is properly-diagnosed as the Nephew of Michael Jackson. Jaafar is the son of Jermaine Jackson, brother of Michael and a member of The Jackson 5. Please try again later. Jaafar Jackson-I'll Be There - YouTube | Jermaine jackson, Jackson, Me "To all the fans all over the world, I'll see you soon. Pop Singer. ", "I am beyond thrilled that he has come on board to portray his uncle and cannot wait for the world to see him on the big screen as Michael Jackson.". How Was Jaafar Jackson Cast For The Michael Jackson Biopic? Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar is set to play his uncle in an upcoming biopic and we've delved into the story of Jaafar's parents - Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza. "Coming soon." Jackson is the 26-year-old son of Jackson 5 bassist and singer Jermaine . In this blog, you can also read, more about, Jaafar Jacksons ( Michael Jacksons Nephew) Parents, fathers, mothers & Family Members. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he's fresh in the game and I don't think he's on a major label either. What Will Happen In The Michael Jackson Biopic? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Who Is Jaafar Jackson? His Parents and His Famous Uncle Michael He'll He also visits universities or colleges to meet and interact with locals, students, and entrepreneurs. He is the nephew to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. "I am beyond thrilled that he has come on board to portray his uncle and cannot wait for the world to see him on the big screen as Michael Jackson.". Listen Now . Jaafar Jackson - Age, Family, Bio | Famous Birthdays Jaafars mother is Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, who married Jermaine in 1995. Michael Jackson's 26-year-old nephew, Jaafar Jackson, will play the King of Pop in the planned biopic "Michael" to be directed by Antoine Fuqua. Michael Jackson Biopic: How Jaafar Jackson Is Related to the Pop Star Michael will be directed by Antoine Fuqua (Emancipation). Lionsgate announced Jackson's casting for the . Up to that point stay tuned to be aware of more data sooner rather than later. Simply the Worlds Most Interesting Travel Site, Who Is Jaafar Jackson? Below, find out more about Michael Jackson's nephew Jafaar Jackson and the Michael biopic. The song, which was produced by veteran producer Hardy Indiigo . "I'm humbled and honored to bring my Uncle Michael . The upcoming biopic will not shy away from the controversies of Jacksons life, the pedophile accusations that haunted his latest years up to his death in 2009 at age 50, from cardiac arrest caused by a cocktail of sedatives, according to Deadline. #12. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . At age 12, Jaafar started her passion for singing and dancing. Jaafar Jackson is pictured right with his father, Jermaine Jackson (C) and his brother, Jermajesty Jackson (L) on April 18, 2013 in West Hollywood, California. Copyright Warning: We put Hardwork into generating High Quality and Original articles. I met Jaafar over two years ago and was blown away by the way he organically personifies the spirit and personality of Michael. Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar Jackson on his rising pop career, his Jaafar has appeared as himself in a number of family-oriented projects, including The Jacksons: Next Generation and Tito Jacksons music video in 2021. Jaafar, the 26-year-old son of Jackson 5 member Jermaine Jackson, will portray his uncle through explorations of MJ's life and greatest performances, according to the studio. Angela Weiss/Getty Images for Omega Watches, Everyone Practices Cancel Culture | Opinion, Deplatforming Free Speech is Dangerous | Opinion. Join half a million readers enjoying Newsweek's free newsletters. Jaafar Jackson's debut song got people all around the world singing, dancing and sharing their creativity. My Top 5 Songs From Every MJ Album. Paris Jackson goes shopping for Voodoo souvenirs in New Orleans The singer's 26-year-old nephew Jaafar Jackson has landed the lead role in Michael, with Antoine Fuqua on board to direct. June 28, 2019 . His first single Got Me Singing, showed his amazing talent and interest in music, like his uncle Michael Jackson. "I am beyond thrilled that he has come on board to portray his uncle and cannot wait for the world to see him on the big screen as Michael Jackson.". Photo by Jourdynn Jackson pic.twitter.com/Xow9Mkakup. Officially titled Michael, the feature film will delve into the complicated man who became the King of Pop, Lionsgate said, according to Reuters. In 2010, Jackson, who was 13 received media attention when he ordered a stun gun and there were reportedly concern over the safety . Jaafar Jackson has been announced to be playing his famous uncle Michael Jackson in an upcoming biopic about the King of Pop. Jaafar Jackson, 26, will step into the late singer's iconic shoes as he appears in Lionsgate's upcoming biopic Michael, directed by Antoine Fuqua and produced by Bohemian Rhapsody 's Graham King. Playing his uncle in the biopic will be his first onscreen role. Jacksons post read: Im humbled and honored to bring my Uncle Michaels story to life. It was something so powerful that even after conducting a worldwide search, it was clear that he is the only person to take on this role," King shared. Hollywood Life He may be new on the scene, but do we know anything about him at the moment? The late performer's . Probably don't have the courage to experiment yet. In 2019, he released his first single, "Got Me Singing," along with a music video that displays his talents. "As a young child, Jaafar had aspirations of being a professional golfer, however, having grown up surrounded by a family of iconic entertainers in Encino, California his entire life, it was only natural that Jaafar followed suit," his IMDb profile says. Jaafar Jackson ( Michael Jacksons Nephew) Parents, Father, Mother & Family Members, Beth Mooney Parents, Siblings, Career, Education, Family, Relationship, Net Worth, Nationality And More, Bobby Hull Wife: First and Second Wife, Cause of Death, Children, Age, Net Worth & More, Who Are Seth Macfarlane Parents? Jerry Jarrett Net Worth: How Rich was wrestling legend? Jermaine is a singer, songwriter and producer best known for being a member of the Jackson 5 alongside his brother Michael. BiographyDaily.com wants to provide everyone with the best quality reviews, News, and Movie News around the world. A 2019 documentary following the accounts of Wade Robson and James Safechuck, claimed the pair were befriended by Jackson and sexually abused by him from ages seven and 10, in the early 1990s. Fuqua just posted a confirmation on Instagram. Jaafar Jackson - Got Me Singing - Dance Video - YouTube The idea of the production is to portray the story of the artist's rise without forgetting. Jaafar was born in 1996 to Jermaine, Michaels older brother, and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza. Fuqua added: "It's incredibly exciting to watch Jaafar bring Michael to life. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Between his professional past and his personal background, here's everything to know about Jaafar. The Hollywood Reporter noted that although Lionsgate, the studio behind the film, promised it will address all aspects of Jacksons life, its yet to be seen whether it will delve into controversies such as the allegations that he sexually abused children. Michael Jackson will be played by the late icon's 26-year old nephew Jaafar Jackson in the Antoine Fuqua-directed film biopic for Lionsgate. I do not own the song. To all the fans all over the world, I'll see you soon." Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar Jackson will play him in a new biopic Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar Jackson to play King Of Pop in Antoine Jafaar is also a singer. Get to know Jaafar as he prepares to have the ultimate breakout moment. Me Singing I'll Be There By The Jackson 5 !!!!! - YouTube About . Q.3 How is Jaafar Related to Michael Jackson? The idea of the production is to portray the story of the artist's rise without forgetting. He released his first solo single Got to Be There in 1971 and debut . In the recently announced Michael - a biopic about the legendary singer - Jackson's own nephew will play him, it has been revealed. 134 . Michael Jackson's nephew to play him in upcoming biopic Jaafar Jackson in 2014 and his uncle Michael Jackson in 1987. He was selected for the role after a worldwide casting search was conducted. Best. "I'm humbled and honored to bring my Uncle Michael's story to life," he captioned a black and white image of himself striking the late singer's iconic pose. Michael Jackson will be played by his nephew Jaafar Jackson in a biopic directed by "Training Day" filmmaker Antoine Fuqua. Who is Jaafar Jackson? Wiki, Age, Parents, Height, Net Worth Michael Jackson. TWEET. Its so wonderful to see him carry on the Jackson legacy of entertainers and performers., In a previous statement announcing the movies release, Katherine Jackson, said: Ever since Michael was little, as a member of the Jackson 5, he loved the magic of cinema. As a family, we are honored to have our life story come alive on the big screen.. Everything We Know So Far. "I am beyond thrilled that he has come on board to portray his uncle and cannot wait for the world to see him on the big screen as Michael Jackson," he added. The Michael Jackson Biopic Will Be Jaafar Jackson's First Acting Role. The film will be penned by John Logan (The Aviator). Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar Jackson will play the "King of Pop" in the . Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. So, who is Jaafar Jackson? Jaafar Parents (Official Video) ft. Michael Jackson 3TVEVO 13M views Jaafar Jackson @ World This Morning Jackson Source 43K views 3.5M views Jackson Source CELEBRITY STARS OLD SONG '60 '70 '80 Kid. Did The Jackson Family Approve Of Jaafar Jackson's Casting? Proud to announce @jaafarjackson as Michael the motion picture event that explores the journey of the man who became the King of Pop. Jaafar Jackson Popularity . Check out Got Me Singing by Jaafar Jackson on Amazon Music. Jaafar Jackson-I'll Be There | Jermaine jackson, Jackson, Me me me song Who is Jaafar Jackson, the actor playing the King of Pop in a new biopic? He launched his first . Press Esc to cancel. Jaafar Jackson is the son of Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza. Your culture and entertainment cheat-sheet. Katherine Jackson, the actors grandmother and Michael Jacksons mother, praised the casting. Jaafar Jackson, the 26-year-old nephew of Michael Jackson, is stepping into the late singer's moonwalking shoes as he portrays the King of Pop in Lionsgate's upcoming biopic Michael, directed. Fuqua confirmed the news today (Jan. 30) via Instagram. Madhuri Shetty is a young Indian girl from Mangalore, who continuously searches for new things and the one who likes to explore. The upcoming Michael Jackson biopic is keeping things in the family. Just being himself, he embodies so much of my dad and Im confident we are all going to do our best to show the world a part of my father theyve never seen and that they deserve to see," Paris wrote. Looks like Antoine Fuquas upcoming biopic of Michael Jacksons life will be a Jackson family affair. Director Fuqua said his new movie would explores the journey of the man who became the King of Pop, while the films studio, Lionsgate, said it would include his most iconic performances that led him to become the greatest entertainer of all time. Jaafar Jackson is also a singer. May 8, 2020. When he was 12 years old, he started Singing and Dancing. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. BiographyDaily Private Enterprise - RT Nagar, Bangalore-560032. He posted a behind-the-scenes photo of Jaafar in rehearsals for the Michael Jackson biopic. Dave Hollis Net Worth: How Rich was the Former Disney Distribution Chief? The latest movie news, trailers, reviews, and more. Jaafar Jackson is also a music artist and released a single and music video in 2019, "Got Me Singing," in which he channeled his uncle with dramatic dance moves.The biopic, which will be his first major acting role, is set to begin filming later this year, Deadline reported. Jermaine was part of the Jackson 5 with Michael, Tito, Marlon, Randy and Jackie. He has reportedly covered famous artists such as Sam Cooke and Marvin Gaye, as well as performing originals. All rights go to the owner of the song. In 2019, he released his first sing called "Got Me Singing," which was accompanied by a video that was shot in Brazil. Michael made his professional singing debut at the age of 6 in a band with his brothers, later named The Jackson 5, in 1964.. The King of Pop will be played by Jaafar Jackson (right in the picture), Michael Jackson's nephew. However, after being surrounded by his talented family, he soon followed in his familys footsteps and became an entertainer. At just 26 years old, he now stands on arguably the largest launchpad of his career. Also find all Bollywood Movie Information related to release date, Reviews, Web Series Information and celebrities, gossips, and entertainment news. Ans. Jaafar Jackson has been announced to be playing his famous uncle, He is the second youngest of Jermaines seven children, The Most Significant Music Videos Of Michael Jackson's Career, The Truth Behind Whitney Houston And Michael Jackson's Relationship, To all the fans all over the world, I'll see you soon, These Biopics Are Filled With Historical Inaccuracies, Elvis Presley's Wife Revealed Some Absolutely Terrible Things About The Music Icon, Simon Cowell Admitted He Went Too Far With Surgeries And Got A Procedure Completely Removed, Jimmy Kimmel Lives With A Rare Neurological Disorder Most Fans Didn't Even Know About. Jaafar Jackson, the singers nephew and the son of Jermaine Jackson, has been cast as the King of Pop in Michael, Dateline first reported on Monday. Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar Jackson cast to play him in upcoming biopic Jaafar Jackson - YouTube A singer and dancer since childhood, Jackson has recorded solo music of his own. Jaafar Jackson, the son of Michael's brother and Jackson 5 member Jermaine Jackson, has been chosen for the legendary role. "It's incredibly exciting to watch Jaafar bring Michael to life," Antoine Fuqua has said. A post shared by Jaafar Jackson Fanclub (@jaafarjfanclub). Jaafar Jackson has appeared as himself in a number of Jackson-related projects, including The Jacksons: Next Generation and Tito Jacksons music video in 2021. Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar Jackson is 'humbled' to play his uncle On June 25, 2009, it was Jermaine who held the press conference at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, and broke the official news of Michael Jackson's passing to the media. To all the fans over the world, Ill see you soon. Fans were equally thrilled about Jaafar Jackson playing Michael Jackson. John Barr/Liaison;/Araya Diaz/Getty Images for REELZ. A host of fans weighed in, sharing their thoughts on just how much Jaafar Jackson's singing voice resembles that of his uncle. Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar Jackson will play him in a new biopic Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Michael Jacksons Wife: Everything To Know About His 2 Marriages To Debbie Rowe & Lisa Marie Presley, Michael Jackson's 3 Kids Bundle Up To Go Snowmobiling On Lake Tahoe Trip: Photos, Michael Jacksons Kids Paris, Prince, & Blanket Enjoy Skiing Trip In Rare Photos Together, Is Sex/Life Season 3 Happening? The film, which is set to go into production this year, is being made with the cooperation of the Michael Jackson estate. Jackson playing a Jackson. Filming is scheduled to begin later this year, but a title and release date have not yet been formally announced. Find the latest Bollywood News and Celebrity Gossips from Latest In Bollywood. Thankfully for Jaafar Jackson, the task should be a smidge easier than, say, someone who isnt related to the character theyre playing. "I'll Be There" is the first single released on the Third Album by The Jackson 5. In 2019, he released his first single, 'Got Me Singing'. Tom Luddy Net Worth: How Rich was Film Producer? Buy song $1.29. Michael Jackson's Nephew Jaafar Jackson To Play Him In Biopic He was born on 11 December 1954. Fuqua and the 26-year-old Jaafar Jackson announced the casting on social media Monday morning. Talking about her parents, he was born to Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza. Jaafars father is Jermaine Jackson, Michaels older brother. "I met Jaafar over two years ago and was blown away by the way he organically personifies the spirit and personality of Michael. Jaafar Jackson To Portray His Late Uncle In 'Michael' Biopic The couple, who was married from 1995 to 2003, welcomed Jaafar in July 1996. The song was recorded by The Jackson 5 and released by Motown Records on August 28, 1970 as the first single from their Third Album on the same date. On Instagram, Jaafar said: "I'm humbled and honoured to bring my Uncle Michael's story to life. The song is heavily reminiscent of his uncle's sound, from its staccato. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. I am beyond thrilled that he has come on board to portray his uncle and cannot wait for the world to see him on the big screen as Michael Jackson., Jaafar already has the approval of Michael Jacksons mom his grandmother Katherine Jackson, who told Variety, Jaafar embodies my son.