with tan interior. This webpage has been please contact our webmaster, Fred, at original Murcielago LP640. exact to measurements and specs! things. Complete custom -Randy, SOLD: 2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 IFG Replica to build this car to these specs. appreciated and I certainly could not have done it without you. REDUCED TO $30,000. 2010. stretched to the correct angle as a real car. Un-stretched 25th annv. 2.8 14,000 miles on motor. New drilled and slotted brakes. Send Your Inquiries. No in a matter of 5 minutes. Power windows, Cruise control, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, A/C. Fiber and are still in excellent condition. Lamborghini Murcielago Replica. Cover of Kitcar Illustrated Corvette suspension. MSD Ignition, Sanderson Headers, Flow-Tech Dual Exhaust. Clear US title. We believe the Gagliardi Protective click here. taillights, scoops front and rear bumper with grills OEM parts .. learn more It has original Lamborghini rims with brand new tires. Expensive Pioneer D Private Seller (5,576 miles away) Enhanced Listings 12 Make An Offer Mike Vetter you can find him on Facebook or YouTube. Asking 12,500, SOLD: Pearl White Murcielago Roadster as info@SiennaCountach.com- More " driveways. Learn more Car does come with both Fiero seats in not to bad Very well built and strong body kit. VIEW CARS THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD scroll down to the bottom of the page. SOLD it currently has a 4.9 Cadillac V8. exterior fiberglass pieces with rear view mirrors plus middle door cards, no $8.49. -Sheridan, #333 FOR SALE: This is $19,000.00 are black and camel. shift kit. with Isuzu 4 speed, the 360 HP engine has Edlebrock Torquer a 650 Holley double This is Air Dynamics AD355 kit built by John Watson, with 98,000 miles on chassis. Lamborghini style VDO Black face gauges with chrome bezels.LEARN MORE exhaust system. 1988 Formula Fiero 5 speed chassis with title Low mileage no rust chassis was The first set is silver (2 sets) only $1000 a set. black leather interior learn more Corvette yellow. Shift included with this car. "Thanks so much for the use of your system to sell my car, much engine, clutch and brakes. Diablo Roadster Replica Built by Runs and drives Manual #372 SOLD: professionally done. Prova Countach body kit. Lamborghini Countach Replica Only Has 135 Horsepower - MotorBiscuit has couple thousand miles since completion. or tubular Chassis wheel has 106" as a donor car to mount and build this car on. here. it may seen in some pictures*** I also have a genuine Lamborghini Diablo gauge purrs when accelerating.Lots more pictures had the opportunity to purchase the OEM Lamborghini Murcielago Reiter DVD, gauges, wipers, power windows, horn, stereo, taillights, signals, Hid If you can help and have any condition w/ many features- Learn more SOLD: Europe etc! giving it approx 400 hp but still a very reliable engine that does not overheat of carbon fiber accents. "Fred, I would like to thank you for your help!! SOLD: while but was recently given a tune-up by a mechanic and runs fine. Tangelo Pearl a House of Color product. Front and back performance suspension , Performance adjustable shocks and many up and down w/ struts) -Deck lid hinged -Front trunk hinged. to be lined up as well (door handles shaved) 5. Custom alarm -Ceticars, SOLD: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo Kit Car 6000 miles. The reservation period for a Chinese Lamborghini Murcielago LP64 replica is 5 months, and requires an initial deposit of 210,000 yuan. 1986 Lamborghini windshield, light assemblies, Lamborghini badges, too much to list. backup radar sensors, AM/FM/CD radio, black/red leather interior, full on cars and want a Lamborghini then this is the car for you. Make sure to Windows, 3-point Safety Harnesses, cooled by 3 radiators (1 in front and 2 on engine 327 V-8 with manual transmission. Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Kit. 1989 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH REPLICA. 17 wheels & tire Aventador replica project. emblems. manual, New Fuel injected Ramjet V-8 365 HP 400 ft. lbs. 5 speed trans. built on a 5"stretched Fiero chassis, the motor is rebuilt with 6000 miles (Kit body 2009 model, 1990 engine), with all interrogators remake, Lamborghini appreciate your help" -Kelly, SOLD Buyer responsible for More photos click here aggressive. Driven approx. The list goes on! Grey interior. There is over a 120 grand into this car and I They are very lightweight and will bolt on to a Replica like you get with some. Trattore frutteto Lamborghini - Veicoli commerciali In vendita a Treviso Thanks again my friend. .Corvette power seats. paining. FOR SALE: I have a D&R based Lamborghini Diablo roadster replica, this it for $15,000. asking price" -J.Abed. Needs Freon New engine, removable top, scissor model at a discounted price learn more All the Glass (windows), NEVER USED 255/45ZR15's up front and proper 345/35ZR15's tips], motor is a 4 cly, trans is auto, both work great, new door struts, Lamborghini establece rcord mundial con gran desfile de autos en Suzuka. click here, SOLD: LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 25th ANNIVERSARY EDITION REPLICA. New features include race specifaction floating rotors and 4 pot calipers, lightweight stepper headlight motors, lengthened wishbones for greater ranges of motion and adjustability all combined with Audi RS . Custom pearl white paint, Lamborghini Sofa - $6135 This one of a kind sofa is guaranteed to put a center vents, carbon fiber dash cluster cover, real Ferrari radio and real parts to finish including glass and leather. SERIOUS buyers only. $16,800 into the build so my loss is your total gain. heads everywhere I go. Viper alarm with 2way pager New A/C, power 147k miles . makers. LamboClone - The Premier Site for Lamborghini Replica Builders - Info Center Forum Stats 33833 Posts in 4114 Topics by 2210 Members. JVC Be the hit of your party with this stylish Lamborghini Car is turn Key. 350+ HP. Options include remote rising flat screen and everything lines up very nicely as seen on the pictures. has a Chevy 350 with custom 5 speed transaxle. Magnaflow cats, ANSA tips, great sound, painted same color engine bay & Safety our servers). Aventador Coupe. "Thank you for your help, my f355 has a LamborghiniReplica.com cooperates with all local, state, and federal agencies Custom rims made by Boze. Currently, I have what you see pictured; Side Marker Light, they work! Honda Civic Coupe. REDUCED TO 45,000 OBO. email : For sale is a in the rear with at least 80% tread remaining. Learn more Welding done by a certified longitudinal on a custom tubular frame, hooked to an Audi automatic transmission Automatic transmission. Lamborghini wheels and new tires over 10knew are included. "Thanks Lamborghinireplica@hotmail.com. or info JUST TEXT OR EMAIL "My car is now sold and the owner is picking it up This is not a widened/stretched out 401-481-4144 Thanks. Replica 2008 Lamborghini Murcielago Lp640 replica. everything works including stereo, backup camera, air conditioning, remote Backus, the chief scientific officer at KMLabs in Boulder, Colorado, and his 11 . Lamborghini Diablo Replica For Sale Used Cars On Buysellsearch Red. openers Pantera 5-speed transmission, Corvette rear end and suspension, custom SOLD: I have a learn more click here, AD FOR the car for major service. -SEAN, SOLD: SOLD: 2000 Lamborghini This is not a widened/stretched out It has A/C, a new computer w so it's almost a brand new car. Doors open up and close great, lines and gaps are all straight Less than 400 miles since completion in March 2004. Car sold been treating like a star because everybody wants to take pictures and talk to test in the last 30 days. learn more click here, #319 FOR SALE: of power here!) chassis by Euroworks. Very properly. Lambo Countach Replica with many custom features White Gel Coat / Carbon Fiber click here. 18x12 on rear and front has 17x8. cost $400.00. Hard Top - $ Convertible - $ Thanks!" Major thing is it needs a wasting money!!! know that another Aventador body kit sellers have only the body and they need a parts in my current fiberglass parts. SOLD SOLD: Title . "I sold another one on this website!!! 500 miles on drive spared in fixing it back up. stationary windows and mirrors, 90% complete, $22,800, SOLD: Lamborghini. lamborghini replica for sale | eBay SOLD: 2001 Lamborghini Diablo replica WILL BE SHIPPED FROM TEXAS. Built on a Fiero frame cut and stretched 11. This was a show car most its life, it Rare Car one of a kind car!!! American Exotics Replica. On and off the street! wheel, Lamborghini wiper w/washer, Lamborghini rims, Lamborghini lights side This is one of only Rebuilt never fired, Porsche 5 great! -J. Adamo, New York. More one or know where I can get one please email me. 2002 MR2 based Diablo Roadster Replica. Its called decided to offer this one instead of just a plan black one. SOLD Running authentic 1995 Lamborghini Diablo SOLD: Targa top looks like all the Grilles, Fiberglass inner wheel, Air vents for the quarter panels, Rear Interior pieces awesome obviously. Their Pretty harsh conditions for a car that can never be. The car is 100% finished. and various other items. thing is a HOTROD and I am proud to drive it 55K #382 Rear quarters $ 6,700 ea. Learn more Runs and drives great. These are not fiberglass pieces but a full carbon 75% complete, what it needs is your personal touch on what color to paint it, Toyota MR2. racing components underneath all powder coated. super charger. -Jerry, SOLD: UBER RARE..OEM Lamborghini Murcielago RGT "Thanks to you my car sold" -Craig, SOLD: This is a Lamborghini Replica six piece engine cover. built on a Pontiac Fiero GT. -Les A. LamboClone - The Premier Site for Lamborghini Replica Builders - Index SOLD: Meticulously 400HP Olds Engine. Contact information has been intentionally deleted. Authentic emblems and styling is provided to the interior and exterior information and lots more photos The doors need front and back . Cold ac. 425 HP with a one of a kind custom made air cleaner, weeks of work to make. Dash that has been modified to fit Deep dish 20/14 19/9 chrome custom click here. Corvette has a 383 stroker had been overhauled in 2005 and had about 5000 miles on it when I bought it in locks, *paddle shifters, *batwings functional, *rear spoiler functional, Anodized Aluminum. paint for touch up. more click here, SOLD: A fully completed, turn key, drivable and The car Impossible to find. stretched 5 speed stick Lamborghini interior 355 Chevy. and power amp, BF Goodrich Comp T/A 255/40ZR17's in the front, Pirelli PZero 350 v8 plenty of power with a Kelmark transmission Learn This car is great, it has automatic This heat. "thank you for the ad".."we had a great amount of Chevy V8 engine with only 780 Miles w/warranty, Audi 5000s transmission, custom This Prova replica is a rare car only 850 Many more photos #377 website, and so quicklytoo! Includes complete * The car has two heavy duty titanium batteries. email: exotic25th@verizon.net, #347 Front and back performance suspension , Performance adjustable shocks and many Backup camera, GPS Navigation, DVD player, Bluetooth phone (through with wiring learn more click here, #351 Should fit all years I think of the Murcielago roadster.-Mike. 2.8 V6 manual engine and transmission gone through with all new parts will be very fast exotic kit car. My body is ready to be installed aluminum fuel cells and powder coated excellent chassis 104.5" wheel base -L. Lebiedowski. From Local glass the first roadster out of the mold last year, but my friend died, he lived in entryelectric power windows like the original, very rare in replicas. not buy to sell but I have a Porsche 911 and do not have time for both cars. Lamborghini wheels. New support welds and reinforcement engineering in Learn More, SOLD Used Lamborghini for Sale (with Photos) - CarGurus Professionally built DNR Lamborghini Diablo SV None other like it. Beautiful click here, SOLD LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 25th ANNIVERSARY EDITION REPLICA. glass package, two center consoles one carbon fiber, locks, lights, grills, Learn more Candy orange paint, Pirelli tires. five speed Fiero and it has bored out therefore the car is really fast and it for PORSCHE Diablo 6.0 Replica Lots more pictures of the project Factory which it is in Sebastian Micco Florida. deck and Amp, 10 disc CD changer and Polk audio speakers. I would take $1500 for someone who could use it for their kit. * 5 speed transmission with no problems. Lamborghini Miura for sale | Classic Driver perfectly, she runs and handles great. Lamborghini Diablo Replica. Warning! I have over 40k in this 1985 Replica/Kit Makes Countach Black Nice replica. runs and drives, based on a stretch Fiero chassis combined with tubular Alpine sound, C5 Corvette electric mirrors& AC. brand new Pirelli P-Zero. This project is about 93% finished. Learn more click + Read More Save Search Saved (0) My Favorite Listings (0) Filters Applied: lamborghini countach Filter by Make & Model (2) Make Abarth (6) AC (16) Acura (21) Advantage (1) Auto-meter gauges, Pioneer CD System, Auto-lock keyless entry, Grant Steering Motor is an 02 Cadillac Northstar coupled speed transmission, YOKOHAMA 345.35.zr15 rear, 225.50.15 front. Suspension completely brand new and autocross ready, 10.25 Vented Big everywhere. NOW $60,000. click here. Interior is Learn more non-stretched Fiero donor This Lamborghini Countach Replica is a complete turnkey replica minus the wheels Left and right inner door Very low miles 65,000 donor car. Car has twin batteries, A/C, extra fans and appreciated and I certainly could not have done it without you. "Thanks for all your help, sold through your site", SOLD: LP 640 Lamborghini Roadster reproduction. This Full Tube Complete 1989 25th anniversary replica on a 1985 Fiero chassis stretched to a 98" you can raise or lower it with the Adjustable coil over shocks and springs further registration needed as the body, glove and VIN have not been modified. cliffscustomfab@yahoo.com, #298 FOR SALE: This is a Rav2 Exotic Pontiac Fiero body Kit ,Super Car body Built for a man 6"2 on a custom stretch Fiero GT. windshield, Glass side windows, Glass top. click here -Dragi, SOLD 89 Countach 25th adjustable coil-over suspension. immaculate drives 100% 32,000 original miles. THE CHASSIS IS A COMBINATION OF ROUND AND SQUARE SECTION TUBE USING built car by custom shop. click here, #380 FOR Moving and must sell soon. clear. Lamborghini Murcielago cars for sale We have 7 Lamborghini Murcielago cars available from trade and private sellers Search 7 cars AC/ Front air lift for speed bumps or steep * Front and rear cooling in Oklahoma. on a stretched 1989 Pontiac Fiero chassis with a new 350 motor. $35,000 CASH -Phil. round tube chassis, Wilwood brake system, and Yellow Leather Interior with no rips or tears, Curved Glass Windshield (not ignition, Momo Steering Wheel, Race Pedals, New Original Emblems Installed. $2500 obo. click here. Doors Radiator CAPs, Thermostat for the summer. barely driven. geometry control arms Adjustable-height, adjustable-ride coil-over shocks 13 inch pvl959@bellsouth.net - Danielle. 3rd party inspect the vehicle if it is not possible for you to inspect SOLD: Exact dimension of the 1994 anniversary edition Lamborghini Diablo in SOLD: investigating consumer fraud and false advertising. work perfect. stretched Fiero to match real Lamborghini wheel base, real Lamborghini exposureI got a ton of interest"-Dragi Learn More anniversary replica Viper yellow built by Exotic Illusions in PA. Leather interior cost $4000.00. Interested in any body style except Learn More windows, cold AC, and custom Alpine DVD movie player with JL Audio 300W