We have decided to donate the sum of Two million usd ($2,000,000.00 usd) each to families and individuals around the world can get a hold of either by email or phone contact. +1 707-204-0191 (ou 0017072040191) (more info) Comment / Review. subject: New email. I have spread She thought she put the lottery ticket in her purse, but she accidentally left it on the floor of her sisters truck. Winner Powerball Lottery. com text or call +14809032128. most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations have AMOUNT= $150.00. the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, Beware of "Davies family charitable trust" email from davies@donation.com. Be assured you stand no risk as this is our money,for source and verification please see the link below: Please you can read more about me by Viewing this: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/retired-new-york-principal-wins-326m-mega-millons-jackpot-article-1.2074880, http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Lottery-Retired-principal-wins-326M-jackpot-6009653.php. 53 followers. It is said in the SMS that the person is dying of cancer. Contact Number::: +1 (785) 294-5176 Even when she grew up, West didnt have it easy. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of {$10.5 Millions} to you as one of the selected {5}, to verify my winnings please see my interview by visiting this link below. mmaccst@hotmail.com Single mom who won $343.9 million shares her wealth - Yahoo! This record-setting win gave them more than $17 million each. On January 5th, 2018, somebody from Iowa won a jackpot of $343.9 million. It is essential to be cautious and thorough when researching any claims made on Instagram, especially when it involves a person claiming to be a lottery winner. Hello Im Dave Johnson from Powerball powerplay New York lottery am the powerball winner of $298.3 mega millions jackpot winner I am donating to my people from the states and other countries so you have been picked among those I will be giving $30,000 are you ready to get your get your own winning prize package or not because am not here to force any one to have my money? Email:: gordenpacificbank2@usa.com For the end, here are a couple of related articles: How To Tell If Someone Is Scamming You Online, What To Do If You Have Been Scammed Over The Phone. After I texted them the question I mentioned earlier they never texted me back with an answer. 128 comments 121 shares. 185 following. However, in compliance with the regulations of the Golden Pacific Bancorp United States of America payment System, you are expected to settle in full "Transfer Reactivation fees" estimated to the value sum of CAD$420 will be send direct to United States Fund Verification Department before final remittance of US$49Million can be effected into your bank account because your Remuneration Donation Payment File is protected by United States Fund Insurance Policy 2019 that waives us deduction of the transfer fee from your funds until it is transferred to your bank account to avoid loss of the Fund or online fraud. A scam revolving recent or fake lottery winner Dave Johnson, has an Instagram account, davejohnson577978, promoting that he will send $30,000 to his first 2,000 followers. Scot. What Did Lerynne West Say After Winning the Lottery? I am Mrs. Lerynne West the current winner of $343.9 million in powerball lottery on October 27, 2018 drawing, Im donating to 5 random individuals and if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. It is a lottery portal website, which offers information and resources related to lotteries and lottery services from around the world. "Mr George Mullin" Managing Partner for Lerynne West text messaged me today saying that he was going to send me $50,000 from Lerynne West as a donation. Mr. Harold Diamond, Hello I just read your text (just seen it) my name is Robert Rios from the USA .is this something that is real or not can never be to careful an believe me that much would really be a life changer for myself an my family hope to hear from you an may god bless you an your family, We have deposited the check of your fund ($1.700scamdetect_00000USD) through Western U, What is the mtcn sender name and how I go about receiving the fund that your are saying that is there for me. Sacramento, CA 95816, USA I know its a fraudulent sms as we have already seen in the news. It might be a SCAM!Scammers pretend to be anyone like businessmen or women who have won the lottery, falsely claiming that they are giving away money in the name of charity or asking you to help them invest with a huge amount of wealth. He even has an almost convincing website. It seems they failed to calculate right because it turned out to be $687.8 million after the draw. I'm lerynne West winner of $349.9 million IA lottery powerball giving back to the society by paying off credit card debt. While some actual lottery organizations do send out text messages notifying players of winning numbers or upcoming drawings, there are many scams circulating the internet in the form of text messages. Hi ~ I received a text from "Zhang, Runzhou" runzhou_zhang@hks17.harvard.edu today, Sept. 16, 2015 at 2:32 AM; Subject: Good News. Lerynne west giving money away - AgroSMART Solicitors & Advocate. NOTE YOURE ONLY ALLOW TO PAY FOR THIS ACTIVATION FEES WHICH IS $200. I got scammed hard, my whole stimulis check ans more from the lottery winning scam. I to was almost scammed by cristy davis Im turning this in to the bbb agency to file a complaint. Since her winnings, she wants to contribute to struggling people. We also thought this was a scam when we won but we stood by ourselves and prayed to God almighty. Caseys General Store was their destination, and Lerynne even asked her sister to purchase the tickets for her. Furthermore, it is possible for people to create false accounts in order to falsely portray themselves as lottery winners. 2023 Cable News Network. He even has others working with him saying this is legit. I recently got an email from Thomas Morris saying they want to help people and that good things can happen. What can I say to you Dr Ayoola for what you have done for me, Im here to say thank you Dr Ayoola, Im a man that love playing Lottery. Greetings to you and your family, I hope our message finds you in perfect health condition. In November 2019, Lerynne West, a Des Moines, Iowa resident, won a $343.9 million Powerball lottery jackpot, making her one of the highest-paid single lottery winners in the world. Learn more. Lerynnee West. To date, she has given away more than $10 million to a variety of causes, including providing scholarships to four local schools, supporting local food pantries, contributing to programs that support domestic violence victims, and distributing various grants to benefit animal shelters, arts and cultural nonprofits, and other charitable organizations. Im donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your tube page below. For us to facilitate the funds disbursement process of this gift which we have given solemnly to you, kindly indicate your acceptance by forwarding the under listed information as proof of identity in compliance with the payout bank request for payment. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'remodelormove_com-box-3','ezslot_3',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-box-3-0');Yes, Lerynne West is giving money. I texted him back and said I know this is a scam so forget it. Discovery Company. How close do you keep your lottery tickets? Lottery officials introduced Lerynne West, of Redfield, to the . I plugged that in and his sent payment. According to the latest information, Lerynne is living a peaceful life in Iowa. Lerynnee West (@larrynewest_04) Instagram photos and videos Marvin and Mae Acosta The process of picking winners on Instagram depends on the type of contest that is being run. Lerynne West, 51, of Redfield, Iowa, told Ellen DeGeneres that she used some of the money to found The Callum Foundation, a non-profit organization. Said this is 1000% legit, just show him the statement. But if you try and find Lerynne West on social media sites such as Instagram, youll quickly find theres not shortage of impostors. Charity Organisation set up by Lerynne West, the lucky winner of the November 5 2018 Iowa Powerball 0f $343 million Prize money WAIT. There are 10+ professionals named "Lerynne West", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Bag Black Blue Clothes Fashion Hub Jean Shirt Skirt Sports Sweater Winter. Beware of a fake windfall give away. And for more information please call +1-916-583-6879 or email us at: gordenpacificbank2@usa.com. No, Instagram does not currently have a lottery. I'm Lerynne West the Lottery winner of $343,900,000 USD. I lost $ 1500 in the process. Dr Ayoola helped me to win the sum of 50 million euro I was shocked because I have been playing this same lottery for over 15 years, Dr Ayoola was God sent to me Im here testifying about him for you to know just in case you want help so you can contact him as well via email drayoolasolutionhome@gmail. Please forward your message of acceptance to:charlesjacksonjrn.charity@gmail.com Hi Latisha, my name is Kathy and I got the same scam text. Watch me on this link https://youtu.be/qod1Sgxyi6U get back to my agent with a text 901 699 6836 if youre really interested to be one of the luckiest man/Woman. This is my give away page! They will tell you that you were selected. For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:,*Tel:.. *Age:..& *Country:..and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $650,000.00 to you. I receive this email from this scammer Harold Diamond. The actual cash value may differ however, depending on the interest rates at the time of the drawing. As expected, the publics interest in the new jackpot winner Lerynne West was high. Contact Email::: { john_peck@citromail.hu }. Name: lerynne West (@LerynneWest_o) / Twitter Online lotteries offer several benefits not present with traditional lotteries, including convenience and the ability to check results and tickets outside of their home state. I am Mr. Harold Diamond I am a 80 years old , and i am from Wurtsboro, New York, but now Moved to United Kingdom in January after i won the Mega Millions jackpot of $326,000,000.00 million in November 4, 2014, My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family, I have agreed to do the will of God. I do not know any of these phone numbers nor the people that have them. 9*To claim your donation email your: Name: Residential Address: Reference Code: To: Mr Omana| Attorney Gbtrusttee@Gmail.com ; I am Orlando Lozano winner of $316 million powerball jackpot and I am giving to you and other recipients One million each.