Bye.". #maybelemon She shrugged and waited for the question. It will give us a CAVITY if we don't find him! Ronnie: Okay, sit in our couch for a while just be comfy while I get you a drink. But then, his sisters stopped her. They knock at the door), (Clyde nosebleeds at the sight of Lori, then faints on the ground), (Eventually, Clyde's parents come to the front door), (Harold and Howard both look in horror, and they close the door in front of them), (It shows the girls knocking on another door. (Lincoln and Ronnie Anne hug each other, as Ronnie Anne kisses Lincoln on the cheek.). Lincoln: "Sorry, Ronnie Anne. 902 8 2. "Join us", one of them said. #old ", Lincoln: (whispers) "Come on. Lori: Or, when he clogged the toilet, with a Princess Pony book! By: heavy5commando. The Loud House Fanfic #13-Love Surgery - DeviantArt I want to wait and see if they really do miss me. The schools resident tough girl who loves to pick on fellow student Lincoln Loud. When she opens the door, she sees Bobby with a wide smile on his face. Ronnie Anne: "Shhh, it's okay, Lily. You're grounded young man! Lincoln: "Okay. Leni: I went into Lincoln's room and he wasn't there! (Lincoln gets out of bed, then gets his clothes on. Lola: Well maybe we wouldn't have made fun of him if he hadn't have clogged the toilet in the first place! (The sisters laugh again, as Lincoln groans in frustration). Lincoln couldn't help but giggle. lynnloud lynnloudsr ronnieanne +15 more # 12 the journey of the heart. It's mashed peas. Ronnie Anne picks up Lily's torn blanket. ", Ronnie Anne: "It's cool, I understand. Lincoln and Ginraiwatch the Unicorn depart for her home in the woods. I'm gonna call her tomorrow and tell her that we're broken up. ", Rita: "How was everything? (Lincoln walks up to Bobby and Ronnie Anne) Lincoln: Bobby, thanks for letting me stay here for the past few days. When we get home, you are in for a time out!". The odd one out. *he cries as he hugs Ronnie Anne* Ronnie Anne: *hugs Ian back* There, there Ian. Before Lincoln takes off, he takes one last look at the house), (Lincoln starts to walk down the footpath, as tears begin to form in his eyes once again. Darcy: [shocked] You have a girlfriend!? Ronnie Anne, are you sure you can handle this? Its my free time today and then I remembered wattpad and I was like, Oh my gosh I haven't updated yet my stories! I need to go and have some moment for myself! Luna's neutral face turned into a really frown one considering the fact that she just remembered Lincoln's presence and Lincoln's laughs Luna: *Frowns* That is the situation I needed to talk to you about Ronnie Anne: *Greatly confused* WaitHuh? Will it go well? It was funny the first time, but that doesn't make it funny the second time! Lincoln and Ronnie Anne kissed hard as they had started to strip each other of their clothes. #theloudhouse. But I had to warn the mascot suit to protect them from my bad luck." Lincoln said to the readers. #maverick Lincoln and Ronne Anne are angered by this. ", Lincoln: "Yes, that one. It's Ronnie Anne.". Luna: I know lil' dudette! ", Lincoln: "Oh, it's fine. (Lincoln smiles, as he and Ronnie Anne start to watch TV. I'm impressed.". Ronnie Anne: It's alright Linc. Lily points over to the sand box, where there is a toddler playing with a lavender blanket. ", Lincoln: "So what do you want to do next, Lily?". Lincoln: Come on! How will the sisters react and will Lincoln be able to stay safe o After being mysteriously kidnapped Lincoln finds himself at the feet of some organization that's creating super soldiers while he gets used as a lab rat for a new experi During a fight with his older sister lori, lincoln's claws come out and he brutally injures her. Hope you all enjoy it! We've looked for Lincoln all day! Lincoln opened the door and it turned out to be Ronnie Anne, taking deep breaths from running to the Loud House from her's. Ronniecoln's great night, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction (As Lincoln is walking to the bathroom, he walks past Bobby's room and sees him talking to Lori on his computer). The brunette female slumped down the wall and covered her face with her hands. She said honestly and he'd have to admit he was quite shocked, that was probably one of the nicest things she's said to him. Bananas are good, and taste way better than peas. #lincolnloud She takes a spoonful of the food and brings it to Lily's face. What happened to the TV Remote?! Ronnie Anne: "Hey, Lily. Lincoln Loud is the oldest of the Loud siblings but at the age of 11 saw something he shouldn't have and runs away he returns 9 years later a changed man haven seen much of the world through . Lincoln: "Silly Lily. Luan: Luna! Lincoln: Okay okay! Bobby: Wha? "Well Ronnie", Lincoln said to Ronnie Anne, "We can't come back now. After the Events of Cereal Offender - DeviantArt "Outbreaks of people who call themselves mavericks have been revolting all around the nation!" ", Lincoln: "Sure thing. ", Lincoln: "Really? Ronalda "Ronnie" Anne Santiago (voiced by Breanna Yde in S1E15B-S3E21 of The Loud House, Izabella Alvarez in S4E1-present of The Loud House and The Casagrandes) is the 11-year-old sister of Bobby, a tough tomboy who enjoys skateboarding, playing video games, and pranks. Lincoln couldn't help but giggle. The Syndicate has returned with new members and now it's up to our heroes get new members of their team to stop them from taking over all of their worlds. Lincoln sets Lily on the couch, walks upstairs and goes into Lori and Leni's room. "Breaking News! Lincoln, moved by what's going on, moves over to them and hugs them. Leni: Like, remember the time Lincoln tried to be a Girl Guru? "Thank you for the compliment", He replied and hugged her tightly. We'll come pick you up when we're done, okay sweetie? ", Rita: "Lori is with Bobby, Leni is at the mall with her friends, Luna is having a jam session with her friend Tabby, Luan is at a birthday party, Lynn is at soccer practice, Lucy is reciting poetry with her friends, Lola and Lana are visiting Pop-Pop, and Lisa is at a presentation showing one of her inventions. We're all screwed, if there is no hero to save us, so good day and good" But before he could finish, a maverick shot a cannon at the news anchor and cameraman, obliterating them, causing the broadcast to turn static. I'm a pretty little princess!!" I guess it couldn't hurt.". Lori: Everytime I see that costume, I just have to laugh! But this won't be any normal convention, because we get to SEE Ace Savvy himself! "Truth, because why not?" She's a sassy girl who isn't afraid of a good fight and is "I'll start I guess." Rita leaves the house. The little boy appears from behind a bush. You want to babysit Lily with me? Lincoln turned off the TV and dropped the remote in silence. Lori: Alright everyone, let's go get breakfast ready. (Lincoln rubs his eyes, then slowly smiles at Ronnie Anne. He runs away but was caught by lynn and luna, who were born with these p After all the hate and mistreat at Ronnie Anne's Party, The family mistreat him at The Loud House Disrespectful, Irresponsible, Hateful, Hypocritical, Ignorance, Unfair Special thanks to my beta: funkl3ss Lincoln just nodded and set her down on his chest. (A collaboration with crafordbrian17) Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Ronnie Anne S., Rita L. - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,823 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1h - Published: 12/18/2022 - id: 14174331 Ronnie Anne: "Alright, Lily. Alright, you win. So whaddya say pardner? You see it Lily? I am the only boy, so I guess that's to be expected, but I can't help but think that the girls resent me sharing a space with them -like they wanted another girl instead of me. Don't cry. After accidentally causi Just a truth or dare with the loud house! (Meanwhile, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne are on the sofa watching TV). Do you think she'll mind? "I know now", Lincoln replied, cuddling her 'till they fell asleep with their sweaty bodies exposed on the bed. Lincoln: Ace Savvy!! "Dear God", he thought to himself, before turning to Ronnie Anne, who was crying under her shoulder. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Ronnie Anne: "Hey! Lana: Nuh-uh! (The girls, except Lucy, all laugh hysterically, making Lincoln feel a bit embarrassed. Whatever Happened to Lincoln Loud? | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom The 6: NOT A THING TO DO!Most of the parents of the kids are then shown. We've looked literally everywhere for Lincoln! Lincoln: "Hey, Lily. Luna: No, He ran away from us, He'll never be back again! You, me, and Lincoln. Luan: Well, what about Ronnie Anne? Is he here? M'kay!" Luna: No no no! Lily giggles. "Lincoln. LINKY!!! ", Ronnie Anne: "Lincoln. Lincoln then put his arms around her naked body. Lincoln: "Wow. His sisters must have broke him. Originally, I was going to make Lincoln forgive the sisters at the end, but I thought that would've seemed un-realistic considering all the hard time they gave him, so I changed to where he doesn't forgive them straight away. She then moves move to Ronnie Anne and hugs her. "My Leg!" When they get home, the girls rush inside, as Lincoln slowly heads towards the front door). She ran upstairs, crying. In fact, don't tell ANY of them that I'm here. A bunch of mavericks, came out of nowhere and pointed their weapons, random appliances at the lovers, in one medium sized circle. ", Rita: "Oh, absolutely. . However, a shadowy villain is b #2016 Lincoln: Oh come on! (Lincoln and Bobby do their bro handshake). What's wrong?" I'm on my way home now. When the Unicorn nears the seaside castle of King Haggard, the keeper of the Red Bull, she encounters the animal, which turns out to be a monstrousfire elemental. (The kids all cheer, as the kids then line up near the stage, with Lincoln at the end of the line). We hurt Lincoln so much that he ran away! Suit yourself! loud. Ronnie Anne leaves the house. "Oh hey. Lincolns eyes went wide in disbelief. ", Ronnie Anne: "Wow. She turned over to his alarm clock and saw that it was almost 10:00 in the morning. Stay tuned for the next chapter! I haven't seen him for days! ", Lincoln: "Alright, mom. -Okay- Evil Lincoln answered accumulating a ball of energy, Ronnie Anne did the same with her powers. He muttered and could feel his fsce getting redder. Bro left us? Ronnie Anne: "Is there any sewing equipment here? She threads the needle and begins sewing the torn blanket, while Lincoln sits on the couch with Lily. We apologized to you and everything! Leni: Maybe you didn't see him because you're bl-. (As he says this, Lincoln starts crying into his pillow), (It shows Lincoln trying to sleep in his bed, but he isn't able to fall asleep. Would I lie to you?". I'm heading back to work soon. Lincoln: (sighs) Of course. Where the heck is he?! Guess who's gonna spend time with us. kamenrider. ! If you don't, please read with discretion. ", Ronnie Anne: "I can help you babysit Lily if you want. It's time to go! Later, she arrives at her home. Babysitting Couple | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom (OLD) The Loud House Lincoln x Ronnie Anne Story - Wattpad Lincoln: Sorry, our whole milk went bad a couple days ago. They arrive at said house and walk inside. Lincoln: "Hey, little guy. The Bull drives her toward the ocean just as he earlier drove all the other unicorns, but she manages to run away and the Red Bull gives chase. They hear the door knob move and the door opens, right before they broke apart from the hug. Lincoln looks at his sisters nervously. LORI: No! Lincoln: (to the viewer, with a broken voice) I know I've said before that my sisters making fun of me wasn't bothering, but this was the final straw! Ronnie Anne: "What are you laughing at, Lame-o? "Alright, Truth or Dare, Ronnie?" That's the nicest thing you've said to me yet. I have to Babysit Lily. #fanfiction But if there's anything that's hard to fix, it's the trusts, bonds and love that I had for all of you. (All the girls laugh, as it cuts back to Lincoln in his room, putting on his normal clothes and throwing his Ace Savvy costume into the trash. Can't you tell them what happened? That's enough! The Loud House (Lincoln Loud x Ronnie Anne Santiago) Fanfiction Boredom has taken over me and I was just reading a Loud House fanfiction so why not XD Ronnie Anne Santiago. He tries to pull the blanket of it rips almost in half. Lincoln volunteered and Ronnie turned to him. Meanwhile, it shows the girls outside the house, next to the van). They begin to lean closer to each other with their eyes closed and lips puckered. An event that ha. What are you doing up so late? Lincoln and Lily are hiding, while Ronnie Anne is seeking them. Lincoln: Bobby, thanks for letting me stay here for the past few days. Ginrai Turns Amalthea back into the Unicorn, but she is unwilling to leave Hiss side. The Unicorn suffers tremendous shock at the feeling of mortality in her body. She grinned as she remembered last night and gave him a quick kiss. Ronnie: Okay then? Lincoln: "Your son took my little sister's blanket when she wasn't looking. Bobby: Hey, it was no problem bro. is the 9th episode of the 8th season and its a two part episode and it's a crossover with Transformers Master force. We asked him nicely to give it back, but kept refusing. Ronnie Anne: "Her blanket? Lori: Alright Bobby, what did you want to show us? I was defenseless. I want you to make up a new story! This greeting causes the mailman to get distracted, and a truck crashes into him. While Lincolnwraps the Unicorn's human form in a blanket, Ginraistates that the magic He has, not he, chose the form, and promises that he will return her to normal after the quest is complete. The girl who was picking on Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, had just finished delivering the rock and the steak to the boy and was ready to leave. +7 more. [By now, Lana has fallen asleep. Lana: I've read all of those already. (It shows Lincoln and Ronnie Anne sleeping on the couch, when they soon wake up and realize they have to get ready for bed). Lily cheers happily as Ronnie Anne hands her the blanket. (The girls snicker again. Without hesitation, he took the photo and threw it to the floor in rage, causing it to break. Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Lincoln approaches the little boy with a smile.