7.62 x 51mm | 308 WinUPC: 852993007616 MFG MDL #: REPRMKIIR7BF16CAC LWRMKIIR7BF16C PRODUCT DETAILS FAMILY:R.E.P.R. Available with lower capacity magazines to meet state or local compliance. Only complaint is that the magwell started off a little tight but by the end of two range trips was fully broken in. So I own the LWRC SPR and I got impressive accuracy from mine off a sled at a 150 yard indoor range here in RI. Gun Review: LWRC M6IC - The Truth About Guns <p>*** THIS IS A CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT MODEL *** This optic-ready model features LWRCI's design for CA-compliance. Most people probably have heard of LWRC but I doubt many know what it stands for. Built from the ground up to be more than LWRCI-DIDirect Impingement ALL NEW. Also, don't forget to shop for LWRC products on . <p>The DI rifle features a free-float rail, NiCorr treated barrel, A2 flash hider, a 6 position buffer tube, and a compact stock with quick detach sling mount. Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. ICA5R5CK16 854026005453 LWRC IC-A5 CALIFORNIA LEGAL - .223/5.56 - FDE. February General Ranking. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. LWRC Firearms | AR-15 Rifles | Palmetto State Armory SPECIFICATIONS: CALIBER: .45 ACP; . FFL dealers may charge an additional processing fee, even if the sale is unable to be completed. After breaking in the barrel with a few range trips, I tested the rifle with a Schmidt & Bender 5-25x PMII (Best Long Range Scopes) and sandbags. Privacy Policy. Now that we got through thatlets move onto the actual guns! LWRMKIIR7BF16C. The BCG has the gas block built inreducing a possibility of breakage if you tend to use your guns into the tens of thousands of rounds. *Update* LWRCI let me know that their uppers perform the best with a matched LWRCI lower. You might also tell readers what conditions you are shooting inhow windy etc. Along the same lines of 3-4 MOA and the slight edge to Wolf Gold. I don't think very much research was done on your end when testing this rifle. My first three shots from that rifle were SUB MOA. Personalize your experience. Add to Cart. Complaining because it wont make wolf ammo shoot moa groups. LWRC DI Factory Compliant CALIFORNIA LEGAL - .223/5.56 - Multicam. On the high-end of the AR spectrum but Ill give a few props to the DI for coming with panels and gripand the SPR for the really nice flip-up sights. Price $1807.00. This model features a 10+1 capacity and is compliant for California. For more info check out our Best Piston Uppers and Conversion Kits. You have a 2500 rifle w a 2500 scope and you're shooting .23 cent ammo? LWRC ICDIR5B16CAC LWRCI Direct Impingement *CA Compliant 5.56x45mm NATO All General. Thanks for the updates. LWRC | Direct Impingement *CA Compliant* 5.56x45mm NATO | 16.10 Barrel 10+1 | Black Anodized | ICDIR5B16CAC-The DI rifle features a free-float rail, 714-841-1480 [email protected] My Account Using this web site acknowledges your agreement to the, LWRCI Compact Stock / LWRCI Free-Float One Piece Rail Handguard, LWRCI Modular, One Piece Free Floating Rail. Additionally it improves on accuracy to possibly sub MOA. Features: LWRCI 20-Position Tunable Gas Block Patented LWRCI short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance Monoforge upper receiver with LWRC 5.56 IC Enhanced Upper Receiver 16"TheLWRC 5.56 IC Enhanced Upper Receiver uses LWRCs Cold Hammer Forged barrel that are spiral fluted to reduce weight. Manufacturing premium quality compliance kits for ban states to convert your existing rifle or making your new purchase compliant. I fired nice and slow 10 round groups with the same black lower of the DI (to keep the trigger consistent). LWRCI Free Float MLOK Rail, LWRCI . Whatever they are calledthey burst onto the scene years ago for me with a couple features on Future Weapons (RIP Mack). *Update* I chose these for a mix of cheap plinking ammo (Wolf Gold, PMC Bronze), military ammo (XM193), and match ammo (Federal Gold Medal Match 77gr). All the plinking rounds were 55gr while the Gold Medal is 77gr. If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location. Lwrc Ic-spr 16.1" Ca Compliant .223 Rem/5.56 Ar-15 Rifle, - For Sale We do not sell or share your information with anyone. LWRC REPR MKII SC 16" CALIFORNIA LEGAL - .308/7.62 - ODG. Field stripping the rifle and 'popping the top' allows the plunger to be released, and the magazine to be released naturally by pressing the magazine . For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Then I would press down on the back of the upper near the charging handle, which would allow me to chamber a new round quickly. Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle The LWRCI Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle (R.E.P.R.) You do not pay Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()); Rifle Supply. Everyone has their own opinion and mine is that the DI is a great value for its price. Step 3: Thread hole with 6-32 tap. I chose some plinking ammo along with XM193 and Gold Medal Match since at least for me I can't afford to be shooting purely match grade stuff and still like to see the performance of cheap ammo through my guns. LWRC IC DI California Legal - Xtreme Guns & Ammo Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. This means the only way to eject the magazine is to split the upper from the lower; making it CA legal. Put what you want for sights/optics. Even if I didn't get that accuracy out of my LWRC, I prefer the cold hammer forged barrel to the button rifled ARs. Cookie Notice Built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston LWRC REPR MKII 7.62 20 inch Proof Barrel Specifications:Manufactures Item Number: REPRMKIIR7BPR20UPC: 851154008837Caliber:7.62X5120 position Adjustable gas piston systemBarrel Length: 20 inchBarrel LWRC REPR MKII 7.62 16 inch Proof Barrel CA Complaint (Juggernaut Tactical rear takedown pin)Specifications:Manufactures Item Number: REPRMKIIR7BPR16CACCaliber:7.62X5120 position Adjustable gas LWRC International SIX8-A5 Razorback California Compliant SIX8A5RBB16RBCACRazorback magwell engravingAction: Semi-autoBarrel: 16.1"Finish: Burnt Bronze Sights: LWRC Skirmish Back-Up SightsCaliber: 6 LWRC IC-A5 Upper Receiver 14.7"This IC-A5 Upper Receiver is a Monoforge design with integrated 12" SPR style rail base and a low profile 2 position adjustable gas block allowing the shooter to REPR MKII Upper, Elite Barrel, Side Charge (6.5 Creedmoor), REPR MKII Upper, Heavy Barrel, Side Charge (6.5 Creedmoor). Founded in 1999, and based in Cambridge, Maryland. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); LWRCI IC DI M-LOK Pistol, .300 BLK, 10.5" Barrel, SB-A3 Brace, Tungsten Grey, 30-rd, LWRCI IC DI Pistol, 5.56 NATO, 10.5" Barrel, SB-A4 Brace, Black, 30-rd, LWRC ICA5, 223 Rem/556NATO, 16.1" Barrel, 1:7 Twist, Flat Dark Earth Finish, LWRCI Adjustable Compact Stock, Magpul MOE+ Grip, 30Rd, BLEM (Missing Magazine and Manual) ICA5R5CK16. However, it does have some pre-installed panels and a grip that are comfy. Freedom Ordnance FX-9 AR9 Style Rifle | Semi-Auto | 9mm | 16" Barrel | Black | FX9R16. Product Inquiry - Ask About Our Specials! The DI retails for $1299 at most respectable dealers. However, I do dislike the lack of chrome lining. You used plinking ammo as a serious measure of accuracy? 8. The Chief Engineer has explicitly stated this. The LWRC IC DI California Legal is being introduced at the 2017 Shot Show in Las Vegas. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. LWRC REPR MKII 16" 7.62 Nato Rifle, Proof Research Barrel, Black Regular Price: $4763.40 Our Price: $4478.00 . Im sure its reliable but I really wish a high-end AR would have some sort of crisper pull. No restocking fee on new and unopened items. Conditions added! *Update* There are M-LOK versions of the DI but the proprietary version outsells it by a wide margin. Lantac USA Lapua Latitude Outdoors Leica Leupold Liemke Lightforce Lilja Precision Rifle Barrels Loc OutdoorZ Long Range Accuracy LWRC International M MagnetoSpeed Magpul Industries MambaMag Manners Composite Stocks . Keep up the great work. Unfortunately for some reason, toddh seems to have gotten butthurt and takes any criticism of a CA compliant LWRC SMG-45 personally. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). Get Compliant - Don't get Arrested. BTW they do make a M-LOK version (I have one) so I don't see what the is the problem.. Yup, I added this as an *Update* in the article. 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse. LWRC has made a serious upgrade to their fast growing California Compliant product line! Then you have to slowly turn the pin and super-carefully pull it out. Copyright 2023Sportsman's Warehouse. Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. ClickOTHER DETAILSaboveto read more about this product from the manufacturer. Lwrc= Leitner-Wise rifle company, at least originally thats what it was, maybe after 2010 land resources etc, but even then I think its Leitner-Wise Rifle Company International. One possible explanation is that the barrel is 1:7 twist which does favor heavier bullets more. How are you guessing the weight of the trigger pull? BUTif you want a quality feeling, looking, ambidextrous, and reliable AR-15 (in both direct impingement and piston flavors) and can overlook some thingsthe LWRCI DI and IC-SPR might still be for you. If one of your main concerns is not being able to accesorize when the rifle provides you with a small section of rail for lights, a wonderful foregrip preinstalled with a swivel QD point built in, a nice stock with a QD point built in, I'm afraid you're into guns for the wrong reasons. Sportsman's Guide. LWRC IC DI Standard 5.56 Semi-Auto AR-15 Rifle 6 Position Stock, FDE . We have a full YouTube review right here. Really appreciate it. Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage. Lwrc Repr Mkii 7.62 Nato 20 " Stainless Barrel JT-15 CA Compliant Rifle . Like you need to buy proprietary Picatinny rails attached with Torx screws. Caliber: .45 ACP Magazine Capacity: 25. In Stock. LWRC R.E.P.R. Spiral Fluted *CA Compliant* Semi-Automatic 308 Rifle Caliber Pistols. Xtreme Guns and Ammo has been shipping LWRC CA Legal AR-15 Rifles to California for years, We are the Largest LWRC AR 15 Rifle Dealer in the Nation for the last 3 Years 2015,2016 and now in 2017. Thanks Jimbo, I addressed a few of your concerns as *Updates* in the article. The selection of LWRC 556 for sale features a full lineup of best in class rifles, pistols, and SBRs in the color and configuration you need. Compare. LWRC CA Legal AR-15 Rifles in Stock and Ready to ship. For more information, please see our The comfort and weight with the M-Lok handguard is much better than any other rifle I have held, including some coming from your "Top Tier AR-15 Manufacturers" (2021 update). ORDERS OF 6 KITS OR FEWER WILL BE SHIPPED VIA USPS. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. And now I hope to answer some of yours! Best firearm purchase Ive made. What 308 AR can we legally have in California? - The Firearms Forum One thing I didnt like was the handguard. The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. Weve also had some passionate response to this video/article from LWRCI and fans, if you see *Update* its with added information. LWRC Direct Impingement Rifle, Semi-automatic, 300 Blackout, 16.1" Barrel, Burnt Bronze, 30Rd, MLOK ICDIR3BB16MLSpecifications, LWRCI IC DI M-LOK Pistol, 5.56 NATO, 10.5" Barrel, SB-A3 Brace, Black, 30-rd, LWRC SIX8, Semi-automatic, AR, 6.8 SPC, 16" CHF Heavy Barrel, A2 Flash Hider, 2-Position Adjustble Gas Block, LWRCI Compact Stock, Ambidextrous Controls, Olive Drab Green Finish, 30Rd SIX8RODG16SPR. This makes them run cleaner and cooler. LWRC International REPR Side Charge MKII 308Win/7.62 Semi Auto AR10 Rifle, BlackCA Complaint (Juggernaut Tactical rear takedown pin)Type: Rapid Engagement PrecisionSeries/Collection: REPR Side LWRC REPRMKIIR7B20SC R.E.P.R. The CA Compliant lowers have a spring-loaded rear takedown pin that allows the upper and lowers to crack ever so slightly. Our California-compliant LWRCI tester was the M6IC-A5 variant with a free-floating, cold-hammer-forged, 14.7-inch spiral-fluted barrel featuring the . If you have to build with no muzzle device, DPMS lists a 18" and 24" bull barrel in .308 for $299. There are 2 reviews on the LWRCI In this article which are very different. I wasnt able to see it in the article or the trigger article. LWRC SMG-45 subgun - buy / no buy ? - Calguns.net No FFL dealer listed in your area? The gun laws suck in the golden state, but California is still a very large market for the firearms industry and every year many companies release California compliant parts and firearms. 100 percent US Manufactured the LWRCI SMG UMP .45 cal 25 round LWRCI IC DI Standard Modular Rail, 5.56 NATO, 16.1" Spiral Fluted Barrel, CMC Trigger, Black, 30-rd, IVS Exclusive, LWRC Magazine, 45 ACP, 25 Rounds, Fits LWRCI SMG UMG, Polymer, Black L04-0061C01Specifications. LWRCI Tunable Gas Block - Patented LWRCI short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance - Monoforge upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than LWRCI IC DI M-LOK Pistol, 5.56 NATO, 10.5" Barrel, SB-A3 Brace, Tungsten Grey, 30-rd, IC DI DIRECT IMPINGEMENT 10.5" PISTOL W/ SBA BRACE ML 300BLK Tungsten Grey300 BLACKOUT, LWRCI IC DI M-LOK Pistol, .300 BLK, 10.5" Barrel, SB-A3 Brace, Black, 30-rd. Very Low Stock. You know the commitment to craftsmanship and design excellence that comes with every LWRC rifle. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Even if it's not, 30 seconds with a Dremel tool solves the problem, should you leave California permanently like a smart Ranger. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Cali Compliant Mag Release Block. Then loaded a new mag and chambered the round. shoot throw the same hole three times. In similiar fashion, it's like when people review the 2019 Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2. I have a A5 and with 69 gr BTHP hand loads it will shoot .5-.7 groups all day long. $999.00. And I did until I realized I couldnt add a sling swivel to the handguardor utilize any of my M-LOK flashlight attachments. LWRC International SIX8-A5 California Compliant 6.8mm SPC SIX8A5RB16CAC Company; LE / Government; Warranty Information; Careers; Operators Manuals; Terms and Conditions; This means the only way to eject the magazine is to split the upper from the lower . The trigger did leave some to be desired my friends fiance just bought a new A5 and it came with a ALG ACT trigger and it is amazing for the money i went ahead and got one for less than $100 it will hold its own against most $200 triggers. Thank you so much for this comment, Craig! LWRC designed their own for the M6IC. It gets a little confusing since for the longest time they were known as simply LWRCstanding for Land Warfare Resources Corporation. Spiral Fluted *CA Compliant* Semi-Automatic 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO 16.1" Magpul UBR Black Stk Black Nitride The R.E.P.R rifle features a tunable gas block, short-stroke gas piston, fully ambidextrous lower receiver that controls the bolt catch and release, the magazine, and the safety selector. And the new IC DI California Legal is no exception. They focused on short-stroke gas piston ARs instead of the traditional direct impingement where the dirty gas goes back into the system. 0 Review (s) Write a Review. And if it mattersthe flash-hider on the IC-SPR rings like a tuning fork. Daniel Defense. Also you're article from 4 months ago said it was taken off the top list and to read this article but this article is from 2 years ago. This CA legal rifle holds an overall length of 31.93-34.53 inches with a 16.1 in cold hammer-forged spiral fluted barrel with a 1:7 twist. For that price with all those negatives I would get the Daniel Defense . If you're looking for a rifle to cycle 55 Grain accurately, get one with a 1 in 8 or 1 in 9 twist from Aero or Windham. Compare specifications of LWRC International SIX8-A5 California Compliant 6.8mm SPC SIX8A5RB16CAC and Yankee Hill Machine Co Inc. 6.8mm SPC . Cali Compliant Mag Release Block. But now it has an extra I for LWRC International. Not bad if it were half or 1/3 the cost. The IC DI California Legal Built from the ground up to be more than just another Direct Impingement rifle . LWRCs California Legal AR-15 Rifles will not be featureless rifles, they will have a full stock and grip and the ability to drop the mag once the rear take down pin has been disengaged. REPR MKII 7.62 BLK 16 CA. 1. Action: Semi-Auto Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO Barrel Length: 16.10" Capacity: 10+1 Action: Semi-Auto Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO Barrel Length: 16.10" Capacity: 30+1 IC-SPR Uppers with LWRCI Monoforgedesign includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. Use the lead sled for every review, those bags are not very good. I agree it would be nice if LWRCI added a few more value add items for the price point, such as the BUIS with the M-Lok package, but overall this rifle is still worth every penny, and any manufacturer producing this quality deserves to be on the list. Lwrc IC Enhncd 5.56 Odg 14 30R . FDE Gamma Bronze OD Green Plum. All rights reserved. In Stock; Please allow for 2-3 day processing time. $ 69.99. From 1999 to January 2006, the Here are the results for the DI (which theoretically should be more accurate because of less moving parts). Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. Of course this is indoors and a I have an upgraded 2 stage trigger too, but that is one less variable in the equation. Finish/Color:Black Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>, Someone who wants a great rifle ready for anything out of the box, Someone who wants impeccable fit and finish, Someone who wants a fully ambidextrous lower, Someone from California who wants an AR-15 that looks normal, Oh yeaand someone who can afford the sticker price ~$1700 for the DI and ~$2400 for the IC-SPR (although were seeing actual prices about $200 less for each). If you cant afford premium ammo do what most people do and load your own. This is a brand new configuration from LWRC with the installed Juggernaut Tactical Hellfighter Mod Kit, which is a modified quick-release take down pin that acts as a button to seperate the upper from the lower and allow for a quick reload all while remaining California Compliant . LWRC DI CA Compliant Rifle - In Stock - Omaha Outdoors Quick View. And the upper is forged with the handguard attachmentgiving it more strength and hopefully an increase in accuracy. LWRC IC-DI FIXED MAGAZINE CA COMPLIANT. LWRC Lower Receiver - Convert to CA Compliant (Fixed Mag) Hello, I'd like to purchase a LWRC DI lower receiver and was wondering if I can make it CA compliant in the same exact way as the factory CA Compliant version of LWRC rifles? Built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas LWRC IC-SBR Fluted Barrel Upper Receiver 5.56 Nato 14" - BlackThe LWRC International IC SBR Upper is a high-quality upper for your next AR build. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @lwrci . 20-Position Tunable Gas Block Patented LWRCI? This is because Daniel Defense pays pew pew tactical a lot of money to be the #1 spot. Guns that are legal to buy in California, available at Impact Guns for immediate shipment. Xtreme Guns and Ammo is the Largest LWRC International Dealer and Wholesaler in the United States. AR-15 CompMag. BTW, any long gun can be made California compliant with some ingenuity. LWRC | Direct Impingement *CA Compliant* 5.56x45mm NATO | 16 - Rifle Supply [Review] LWRC M6IC | The best LWRC IC DI rifle? - Lynx Defense That slight distance disengages a pin inside the lower that allows the use of the magazine release. This comes after a year of engineering and countless attempts to make the best and simplest solution on the market. We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. TYPE: Rifle 7. TheIndividual Carbine A5 (IC-A5) Pistolhails directly from the rifles LWRCI developed for the U.S. Armys Individual Carbine Program. Againits one good looking rifle with perfect fit and paint. POF Rogue, *Ca Compliant*, .308 Win, 16.5" Barrel, Black, MFT Stock, 4.5LB Drop In Trigger, 10rd. Because if all you wrote were just basic promo fluff pieces, I'd probably go elsewhere. Your favorite ammo? It works pretty well except when you need to fully take apart the upper and lower halves. Chris of Small Arms Solutions (great review, especially since he was associated with LWRCI. . A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. About 3-4 MOA with a slight edge to PMC out of the first three plinking ammo brands. Is it . California Compliant Magazine Release Block. My L-Dub DI shot a 1-3/4" group at 100yds with PMC 62gr X855. Okenough complaining about the handguardshow do the two shoot? However, a big thank you to LWRC for helping out some Californians who want their rifle as normal looking as possibleaka not going Featureless. I am referring to the take down pin mechanism that is hidden inside the receiver and is factory installed.