What is a Lyran Starseed? Lyran starseeds dont just fearlessly face challenges, theyre great at solving problems. I relate to all of the characteristics you noted in your article. The lion in my dream was me and the human being eaten was me. I was given a reading that said I was Lyran from planet Shreliak. This is a strong indicator that you are a Lyran starseed, because of the link that you feel to Humans and how strongly you want them to fulfill their potential. Lyran starseeds may opt to tattoo their bodies, especially with feline, bird, or other animal imagery. 34 powerful signs you're a Lyran Starseed (and what it - Nomadrs You might notice that your lowest two chakras are particularly strong. Since Lyran starseeds are offbeat thinkers, its not uncommon for them to express themselves through their hairstyles. On star maps, its represented by a vulture or eagle carrying a lyre one of the Lyran Starseed activation symbols. While there is nothing wrong with experimenting, be attentive to the vibrations and energies you feel with different people and activities. However, we need to remember that any Lyran Starseeds have incarnated and evolved through many lifetimes and forms. I am a healer and checked all of the points in this post. I have all of these qualities. Thank you, Julia. Love and light beautiful one. They model optimism, problem-solving, and a love of adventure. Theyve gone through a lot of cycles of reincarnation, and their easygoing and adaptable natures mean that theyre good at keeping both feet on the ground. Lots of love, nici. . I really want to know if this kind of thing has happened to anyone else. Apart from being amazingly cute and cuddly, cats are also an integral part of the Lyran Starseed identity. There is no simple answer to this question. Im in the middle of my awakening, I believe, and I could really really use some guidance? Many Lyran starseeds relate closely to the Feline race of Lyran star ancestors. As you would expect, Orion starseeds originate in the Orion constellation. Hello Julia , I was actually sent this information by someone else, after reading this I have to think you are talking about me in every way possible. You are assertive, and feel comfortable giving orders. The ability to fly was added for personal enjoyment. If a Lyran starseed wants something, theyll get it. Youre willing to give many people a chance but unfortunately, very few of them can keep you interested for too long. You might know the Feline star races through the Ancient Egyptian cat goddesses Bastet and Sekhmet. On star maps, it's represented by a vulture or eagle carrying a lyre one of the Lyran Starseed activation symbols. The brightest star in this constellation is Vega. How Lyran Starseeds Look Feline features are prominent in Lyrans. Types of Starseeds: Which Star System Do You Come From? A Lyran Starseed will be down to try almost anything at least once. Im taller and dont get fooled by the materialistic things we experience in this life. You love to have a good time, whether its out partying with your friends or just relaxing in a bubble bath at home. When I lived in Berlin, I used to go in summer time at 5 am by the Spree river to eat my breakfast. The Spiritual Meaning Of Sneezing 2, 3, 4 Times & More! They have helped me out greatly in the past and answered all the questions I was having: Am I really a starseed? Its honestly mind-blowing. Click here to get your own personalized starseed reading, Click here to get your personalized starseed reading, activities that are both physically and mentally stimulating, Click here to get your own professional starseed reading, Dreaming of someone you dont know? The signs above and below will give you a good idea if you are a Lyran Starseed. If you want to learn more about Lyran Starseeds and find out if you're indeed one, read on. Thans Stephanie, I can relate to this so much, I am just puzzling the pieces that I start to remember. And you feel as from the same blood type very interesting. Theres no perfect test that can tell you whether you have these starseed origins, but you can see how many of these characteristics apply to you. Sending you lots of love and blessings . You hate the idea of spending all your time and attention on just one thing as then youd have to give up all the others you love just as much! And then again, the same happens. But now I understandbetter my difficukties with people and can go on happier. But if theres a part of you that still wants to know more, I recommend speaking to a genuine advisor. Here are 4 telling traits a Lyran Starseed shows in their relationships. I hope you dont mind me leaving my Instagram in case any Lyrans would like to connect with me there! If youre highly intelligent, you may be a Lyran starseed. If youre interested in gaining more insights into your soul and purpose on this planet, I can recommend this free numerology reading. Lyrans are a very special type of starseed. 2. Thank you so much!!! But this isnt because you dont like to enjoy life. Are You A Lyran Starseed? 14 Major Signs, Mission & More Why are Lyran Starseeds so inspiring? You love to travel, and youre able to adapt to different environments quite easily too. Theyre always seeking new things like foods, sights, music, you name it. She said You were a big beautiful lion. But its impact on our planet started long before time was invented. However, negative RH blood is generally more common among all Starseeds. A Lyran Starseed loves having a great time and celebrates their body. It is located in the first quadrant of the northern hemisphere (NQ1) and can be seen at latitudes between +90 and -40. because that will be annoying. I like your explanations and deephnes. Click here to try it out and zero in on exactly what purpose you have in this lifetime. Rather than acting on a whim, you are able to devise a plan that will get you exactly where you want to go, and you can see the big picture as well. In addition, the stars Mu Lyrae and Eta Lyrae are referred to as Alathfar, which means the Talons of the Swooping Eagle confirming our beliefs in Avians populating the Lyra constellation. This article gives you a lot of insight into Lyran Starseeds and the signs that you could be one. Hope you enjoy the journey with me. But the list doesnt end there! You may already know your purposeit is always about helping others in one way or another. Historically, they were also believed to be instrumental in altering the course of humanity's development. This intelligence can manifest in many different ways. Youre not afraid to work hard for what you want. You might not always be able to stop injustice from happening, but youll never stop trying to make things better for the people around you. Kind regards. Read more about Julia Lundin. They seem to want to keep me stuck with them. If so, you just might be a Lyran starseed. I can not even bare to think of being alive without having cats in my life. It costs much less than you might think. Are you a Lyran starseed? Its just as likely to be their problem-solving and goal-pursuing abilities at work. They are often drawn to careers in the arts, such as music, writing, and painting. Id venture to say other gods in the ancient world associated with cats or that take on a cat or lion form may also be of Lyran origins. The Five Of Cups: How To Tell If It Means Yes Or No, The King Of Pentacles As Feelings: The Surprising Meaning, The Queen Of Pentacles As Feelings: What It Really Means, The Spiritual Meaning Of Yellow: An In-Depth Guide, The True Spiritual Meaning Of A Frog Inside The House, Mongolian Spot Spiritual Meanings: The Complete Guide, How To Tell If Youre A Sirian Starseed (All Traits), How To Tell If Youre An Orion Starseed: Traits & Markings, How To Tell If Youre An Arcturian Starseed (All Traits), How To Tell If Youre An Andromedan Starseed: 13 Traits. Fierce, cunning, and tactical, they may adopt the archetype of a "freedom fighter," identifying injustices and fighting for worthy causes. I also learned recently that Lyrans will have a marking somewhere on their bodies the shape of a lyre and I do! These are abbreviated lists. Thoth is particularly helpful if you enjoy writing and/or mathematics. Known to be the original custodians of ancient wisdom, Lyran starseeds came to Earth from Lyra, a small constellation in the northern sky containing a few stars from the Vega planet. This is because Lyrans are highly creative beings with a deep connection to the magical realm of the fairies. I was told I was a lyran starseed and everything it describes is me to a T. I read everything that u had written about it on here n I was really surprised..Im really glad to know this..thank u for this information.. Oh my if I hadnt been more understood.. this was such an interesting read thank you so much for sharing sending so much love and light, Youre welcome! What others particularly love about you is that youre able to hear anyone out, even if they have completely opposing views. You can skip all the wasted time and energy and figure out exactly what your Lyran starseed mission is, so you can get right to accomplishing it. This is why most Lyran Starseeds identify with multiple star systems, as they have reincarnated as several different starseed types. Lyran symbol Lyran Starseed Appearance A healer? Youll be sure to recognize when something is worth pursuing for longer! . But you quickly realize that the other person isnt compatible with you. Didnt the Lyran seed the Arcturians and the Arcturian seeded the Pleiadians. Even at a young age, you give off a sense of maturity and wisdom. Not just these, but every single site and video that lists them describes me as a person exactly. Have you any information about what happened to the Lyrans that caused many of these starseeds to take shelter in other systems such as Orion? Are You A Lyran Starseed? 15 Traits, Mission & Appearance You see things from all points of view without casting judgment, and so find it hard to tolerate people who are convinced that their worldview is the right one. This means you can easily excel at work, but also that you are more prone to burn out. The reason Lyran starseeds are confident and fearless is becausethey have a deep understanding of the transient nature of physical reality, based on their ancient wisdom. Do the lyran starseeds know that they are such? Lyrans are some of the oldest souls in our galaxy and have incarnated into several other star systems including Arcturus, Sirius and the Pleiades. There were others, but these are the star races Ive identified so far. You are highly sensitive You easily feel overwhelmed and drained when you are in a place with many people and with intense stimuli - like shopping malls, clubs, and networking events. So even if youre tall, short, thin, muscular, dark, or light-skinned, it doesnt define or change who you are in your core. Wow. This includes validation, protection, and even affection. What type of starseed am I? Their knowledge is said to have contributed to Atlantis and Lemuria, as well as the element on fire. As youve noticed, Lyrans have a wonderfully complex personality and a wide variety of interests. In this context I find the term Starseed as somewhat of a misnomer in that unlike the waves of souls, referred to by Deloris Cannon, arriving here recently to help free humanity, many so called Lyran Starseeds have been here from the very very beginning and in many ways have created this planet and its civilizations in order to balance ancient Karma manifested from the wars that destroyed our planet. You might find yourself getting bored of things easily and feel anxious to move on to the next new thing then the next. The content is based on a combination of the authors life experience and years of knowledge gathered through online research. Hello! Lyran Starseeds also make excellent athletes as they enjoy physical activities, pushing their limits, and competing fearlessly. I've ridden the rails, gone off track and lost my train of thought. In particular, Lyran Starseeds come from the Lyra constellation. Are you a Lyran Starseed? 12 Major Traits, Mission & Purpose Interestingly enough, your souls origins can still leave some distinctive markers on your appearance. Thank you for giving me some more insight! Their eyes may be brown, blue or sometimes green in color. Below are 15 signs that you are a Lyran starseed incarnated as a human being: You're adventurous and not fearful of the unknown Lyrans have an adventurous nature which makes them lack the fear of change. I am happy to be of service to others in their awakening. Id love to have connections with tigers and if it ever becomes real to have a tiny miniture tiger the size of a cat to live with me, count me in.