(t.google=!0,t.name="Google",t.color={text:"#db3236",background:"#ef5c42",rgb:"239,92,66",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #E07C3D 0%, #E23A3A 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/google-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/google-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/google-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/google-grey-70px-2x.png")}):4===e&&(t.waze=!0,t.name="Waze",t.color={text:"#00b7d6",background:"#00b8d2",rgb:"0, 184, 210",gradient:"linear-gradient(313.13deg, #22E0FF 0%, #1CD6F6 15.8%, #15C9EA 35.86%, #15CAEB 36.43%, #15CAEB 36.44%, #15CAEB 36.44%, #15CAEB 37.2%, #15C9EA 37.36%, #15C9EA 37.52%, #15C9EA 38.16%, #14C8E9 39.89%, #14C8E9 39.89%, #13C6E7 43.86%, #10C0E2 53.61%, #00A4C8 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/waze-colored-256px-1.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/waze-colored-70px-2x-1.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/waze-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/waze-grey-70px-2x.png")}),t},getPlatformIDByName:function(e){if(!e)return null;var t;switch(e.toLowerCase()){case"facebook":t=1;break;case"instagram":t=2;break;case"google":case"googlesearch":case"googlediscovery":t=3;break;case"waze":t=4}return t}},n.leads={getNetwork:function(e,t){var r=Object.assign({},n.ads.getPlatformType(n.ads.getPlatformIDByName(t)));if(r.id=e,r.raw=e,r[t])return r;switch(r.color={text:"#000000",background:"#ffffff",rgb:"0, 0, 0",gradient:null},r.icon={color:"",colorSM:"",white:"",grey:""},e){case 0:r.name="Unknown";break;case 1:r.name="Homesnap";break;case 32:r.name="YouTube";break;case 64:case 256:r.name="Google Ads";break;case 128:r.name="Google's Local Services Ads"}return r},getPlatform:function(e){var t,r={};return r.match=null!==(t=Object.keys(e).filter(function(t){return!0===e[t]})[0])&&void 0!==t?t:"",r.name=(r.match.charAt(0).toUpperCase()+r.match.substr(1)).match(/([A-Z]? Along with 12 others, I was an investor in a new project that the development team was bringing to market. We practice what we preach here- Team Leads Michael & Jess Haas have completed 4 successful HouseHacks & personally own 5 Long Term & 5 Short Term (Airbnb . ET. Friedman-Roth Realty New York, NY (212) 889-4400. Santos proposes SALT increase as constituents seek his ouster During that final year that I would have to serve in the halfway house, I pledged to create new opportunities. Or if you're looking to rent or sell your home, we can help with that, too! Real Estate Agent. . Dan is a resident of Southern WA. (t.facebook=!0,t.name="Facebook",t.color={text:"#3b5998",background:"#4b6dad",rgb:"75,109,173",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #87BAFF 0%, #005EA8 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-grey-70px-2x.png")}):2===e? I have $1.4 million tied up in that litigation now. Michael Santos can help you estimate the value of your home and get an accurate estimate commonly used in the real estate market, known as a Comparative Market Analysis or "CMA". Earning Freedom with Michael Santos on Apple Podcasts Write Michael Santos's 1st review Write Michael Santos' 1st recommendation, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? 6 Years Before George Santos, Trump's Endless Lying Made Him President. (u.liPrimary.css({"background-image":"url(".concat(y,")")}),u.imgFinal.attr("HSPuppeteer-src",y)):(u.liPrimary.css({"background-image":"url(".concat(y,")")}),u.imgFinal.attr("src",y))}else if(null!==(i=d.building)&&void 0!==i&&i.imageUrl||d.skyView){var w=u.liPrimary[0],b="";if(!w)return!1;d.skyView? I sold our property in Irvine, and acquired a new property closer to the sand in Newport Beach. . I launched new platforms at Prison to Paradise and Alternative Investment Seminars. Carole and I rented a condominium in a planned Irvine community. As a result of problems the development team now faces with the FTC, we cannot move forward with the development in Costa Rica. . In a statement Thursday, March 2, the committee announced it Click the boxes below to learn more about a journey that led me through 26 years in prison to successful, law-abiding, contributing citizen. //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/controllers/Footer.js.map?hash=9d33811c6675575b12ff2844acf24bb0 The following persons or entities have been issued a Desist and Refrain Order for conducting real estate activity without being properly licensed. Find your home - eXp Realty Visit Mashvisor's profile of Michael Santos, experienced real estate agent. 6727 Route 9: Albb Holdings LLC of Stockport to . Jul 2022 - Present9 months. Real Estate Agent. Berkshire region real estate sales - The Berkshire Edge (Object.keys(e).forEach(function(e){var t=this[e];t&&"object"==typeof t? After that initial no-money down acquisition, when I was at the final stages of my 26-year journey through federal prison, I continued the process. MLB Mortgage - Michael Santos Quotes are not sourced from all markets and may be delayed up to 20 minutes. A Blackstone spokesperson said Schwarzman . [^A-Z]*)/g).slice(0,-1).join(" "),r.name? SVP - Head of Business Banking Commercial Real Estate & Upper Sales Segment Lincoln, Rhode Island . 11/5/2021 - sbostwick0Bought a Single Family home in 2021 in Palm harbor, FL. That story changed the way I think and it made me more mindful, transforming my life. I'm an investor in real estate, a founder of companies, an author, and a speaker. ABOUT. Michael Santos - Real Est.. - Friedman-roth Realty | ZoomInfo.com "Out of state":"Absentee - Out of state";case 4:return"Corporate";case 8:return"Owner Occupied";default:return null}},getDistressedAttributeDescription:function(e,t){switch(e){case 1:return"Lis Pendens";case 2:return"Notice Of Default";case 4:return t? 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Php 8,893,000. . . By the time I turned 20, a friends scheme to sell cocaine attracted me and I joined him. Trump lied about the size of his airplane, how much money he had, the number of floors in his building, even his own height - and got away with it. I could create a plan that would carry me through the journey. Michael is a REALTOR for The Agent and Company. While serving that time in the halfway house, I used my time to learn more about technology and the world that I left behind in 1987. Michael was extremely helpful though my entire buying process and always available to answer questions (or quickly contact his team at 54 Realty on my behalf to get me the correct answer). On August 11, 1987, authorities arrested me for the leadership role I created in selling cocaine. There, dos Santos caught Goodenbour's attention as her conference's Freshman of the Year and MVP to go with third team All-American honors while recording 51 blocks, 31 steals and 19 double . "This Year":"All Time"}},getTicks:function(e){if(e)return parseFloat(e.toString().replace(/\D/g,""))},getDuration:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:0;if(! That strategy changed the way that I think. View Michael Santos's business profile as Real Estate Sales Person at Friedman-roth Realty. View Michael Santos bio, Listings by Michael Santos, Neighborhoods where Michael Santos is active and more. You can access my content through audio, video, or by reading, on the following platforms: In 1982, I graduated from Shorecrest High School. ".concat(t)),C=!1})}),u.iPrevious.add(u.iNext).on("click mousedown mouseup dblclick",function(e){return!1})}if(!l.iOS&&!l.android&&n.paging&&!V.get("onMap")){var A;V.$dom.on("touchstart",function(e){A={x:e.originalEvent.changedTouches[0].pageX,y:e.originalEvent.changedTouches[0].pageY},V.$dom.on("touchmove. General santos real estate - Properties in General Santos - Dot ((null===e||void 0===e?void 0:e.type_)===(null===t||void 0===t?void 0:t.type_)&&"HSConversationItem"===(null===e||void 0===e?void 0:e.type_)&&e.id===t.id&&e.status.raw===t.status.raw&&e.recentMessage&&t.recentMessage&&e.recentMessage.id===t.recentMessage.id&&e.recentMessage.status.raw===t.recentMessage.status.raw&&(e.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&t.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&e.recentMessage.readTimestamp.raw===t.recentMessage.readTimestamp.raw||!e.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&!t.recentMessage.readTimestamp))},getMessageImage:function(e,t){var r="https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.messages/";return r+="".concat(n.string.reverse(e.toString()),"_"),{small:"".concat(r).concat(t,"_192.jpg"),medium:"".concat(r).concat(t,"_576.jpg"),original:"".concat(r).concat(t,"_original.jpg")}}},n.listing={mapping:{mini:303,listing:302,large:301,original:301},getImage:function(e,t,r){var o,i,s=null===(o=window.Homesnap)||void 0===o?void 0:null===(i=o.rootURLs)||void 0===i?void 0:i.akamaiListingImagesURLFormat.toLowerCase();return s? Together, we invested $3.35 million. I chose friends who had a bad influence on my thinking. 1 hour ago in Michael Canino PREMIUM. My wife and I invested $1.4 million to be a part of Rancho Del Mar, LLCa project in Costa Rica. In one real estate adjacent narrative, Santos claimed during a 2020 meeting that he accidentally flipped a table onto Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwarzman. {protocol:r[1]||location.protocol,host:r[2]||location.host,hostname:r[3]||location.hostname,port:r[4]||location.port,pathname:r[5],search:r[6],hash:r[7]}:null},isiOS:function(){return/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)&&!window.MSStream},isAndroid:function(){return/android/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)},isChromeiOS:function(){return/CriOS/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)},isWebView:function(){return/wv/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)},isHSPuppeteer:function(){return/HSPuppeteer/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)}},n.path={getImageUrl:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";return t.imageRootPath+e},getJSUrl:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";return t.jsRootPath+e},getHandlebarUrl:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";return t.handlebarRootPath+e},getDomain:function(e){var t=e.split(". "#b0b0b0":"#6b758a",h=new t("Appointment Only",m,null);r.push(h),3===r.length&&r.shift()}}if(e.listing.specialFeatures.contingent){var f=new t("Contingent","#00B100",null);r.push(f)}else if(e.listing.specialFeatures.shortSale){var y=new t("Short Sale","#00b100",null);r.push(y)}else if(e.listing.specialFeatures.auction){var b=new t("Auction","#00b100",null);r.push(b)}else if(e.listing.specialFeatures.realEstateOwned){var v=new t("Real Estate Owned","#f71200",null);r.push(v)}else if(e.listing.specialFeatures.foreclosure){var w=new t("Foreclosure","#00b100",null);r.push(w)}}else if(e&&e.propertyID){var S="Off-Market";if(e.attributes&&e.attributes.mlsStatus){var x=e.attributes.offMarketDate?" Weve been told that those funds are frozen in an account at Bank of America. Regardless of what bad decisions weve made in the past, at any time we can begin sowing seeds for a better, more prosperous life. I would recommend her to anyone in the buying or selling arena. Lisa Adams DuBose New Agent Brokerage Trainer. Isnt it time for you to begin building prosperity with real estate? (\#\S+)?$/i,r=e.match(t);return r? I would spend that year assessing my environment, but also sowing seeds to start my career. DRE #01931119. ").concat(r);window.location.replace(a)}},n.showing={getStylesBasedOnStatus:function(e){var t=n.coStarBrand.is("citysnap"),r={mapMarkerFill:t? Before I left prison, I wrote letters to hundreds of business leaders. Meet the Team | Hodge & Kittrell | Raleigh Real Estate Experts (null===(C=navigator)||void 0===C||!C.geolocation);return{update:n,restore:function(e){z.restore(e,r)},uninit:k,getState:z.getState.bind(z),register:E.register.bind(E),event:A}}}); (t.length&&(t+=" "),t+="[".concat(e.propertyAddress.address.fullStreetAddress,", ").concat(e.propertyAddress.address.cityStateZip,"]")):e.image? I faced a sentence of life without the possibility of parole. In 2003, she moved from Oregon to New Jersey so we could begin building our life together. (a.conversationLong="".concat(e[o.getDay()]," ").concat(a.formattedTime),a.conversationShort=e[o.getDay()],a):(a.conversationLong="".concat(a.monthDayYear," ").concat(a.formattedTime),a.conversationShort=a.monthDayYear,a)}return null},getSummary:function(e){var t="";return e.text&&(t=e.text),e.propertyAddress? You can read about the settlement, and get supporting documentation, through the following link: To settle litigation with the Federal Trade Commission, I had to surrender $3 million in equity that I had built since my release from prison, and a total of $5 million in assets that I controlled. When the Internet bubble burst, the concentrated, heavily leveraged positions I held in volatile stocks resulted in the loss of several hundred thousand dollars in equity. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. | Learn more about Michael Santos's work experience, education, connections & more by . I could rely upon the same deliberate strategies and tactics that powered me through decades in prison to become successful in society. Then I acquired a property in Orange County, which became my sixth rental property. Although I didnt have access to computers, by reading I could learn about the Internet. (\#\S+)?$/i,r=e.match(t);return r? "Gotham: The Fall and Rise of New York" chronicles how the city nearly murdered itself, and how . 45-60-day closing period. Find Realtors, real estate agents, and brokers. Success in my first real estate investment also opened opportunities to begin building a case study and raising capital from unconventional sources. We moved to the Seattle area when I was a young boy.
Download The App

Or text me link

{{/with}}'; Following those prayers I found a philosophy book and I read about Socrates. I opened that relationship while I was in prison. Find an Agent . We began making a commitment to use all of my earnings from the work I did in prison to support her. During my life as a prisoner, I recalibrated, becoming more mindful of my responsibility to live as a good citizen. Cohen's comments . Michelle is genuinely commitment to her clients and ensures that they receive exceptional guidance, crucial in-depth local market knowledge and a truly elevated real estate experience. Resort For Sale In Tambler, General Santos, Ref# 2048363. Ten Individual and Corporate Defendants Settle FTC Charges that They . I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. I raised capital for a start-up business that specialized in the cancellation of timeshare contracts. Ending a weeklong silence, Representative-elect George Santos admitted on Monday to a sizable list of falsehoods about his professional background, educational history and property . When asked about the ruling, Gianaris said it "wasn't surprising" while asserting it will not be . By trade, my father was an electrician. Bill Posa. Michael Santos with Vive Realty LLC is a real estate professional in TX. New York Rep.-Elect George Santos' Claimed Real Estate Cred For 26 years (from 1987 until 2013) I was a federal prisoner. HouseHack Seattle is a group of Active Investors, Avid HouseHackers, & Dedicated Real Estate Agents laser-focused on finding you homes and investment properties with huge income potential. Gina M. Sigel to Thomas A. Sigel, 445 Robin Court Unit 445, $143,000. Team | Elite Realty | Real Estate Brokerage Join more than 86,000+ agents worldwide who are growing their business, income, and skills . Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. You can contact Michael Santos by clicking the button below. Company Website. (r.dataStatusBadge="red",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-google-red",r.spanIcon="cancel",r.pText="Declined"):e.status.none&&(r.dataStatusBadge="gray",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-gray-300",r.spanIcon="watch_later",r.pText="No Status");return r}},n.coStarBrand={_current:window.Homesnap&&window.Homesnap.coStarBrand,_internalDictionary:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";if("number"==typeof e)return 2940===e?4:2;switch(e.toLowerCase()){case"citysnap":return 4;case"homesnap":default:return 2}},is:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";if(e){var t=this._internalDictionary(e);return t&&this._current===t}},getCurrent:function(e){var t=e?this._internalDictionary(e):this._current;switch(t){case 4:return{name:"Citysnap",supportEmail:"support@citysnap.com",listingService:"RLS",raw:t,appleApp:"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/citysnap-nyc-rentals-homes/id1603890256",googlePlay:"https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homesnap.citysnap",includedMLSIds:[511e3]};default:return{name:"Homesnap",supportEmail:"support@homesnap.com",listingService:"MLS",raw:t,appleApp:"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/homesnap-real-estate-rentals/id506563991",googlePlay:"https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homesnap",includedMLSIds:[]}}}},n}),String.prototype.endsWith||(String.prototype.endsWith=function(e,t){return(void 0===t||t>this.length)&&(t=this.length),this.substring(t-e.length,t)===e}),Object.assign&&"function"==typeof Object.assign||Object.defineProperty(Object,"assign",{value:function(e,t){"use strict";if(null===e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");for(var r=Object(e),a=1;a>16),s((65280&n)>>8),s(255&n);return 2==o?s(255&(n=c(e.charAt(t))<<2|c(e.charAt(t+1))>>4)):1==o&&(s((n=c(e.charAt(t))<<10|c(e.charAt(t+1))<<4|c(e.charAt(t+2))>>2)>>8&255),s(255&n)),i},e.fromByteArray=function(e){var t,n,r,o,i=e.length%3,u="";function a(e){return"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/".charAt(e)}for(t=0,r=e.length-i;t>18&63)+a(o>>12&63)+a(o>>6&63)+a(63&o);switch(i){case 1:u+=a((n=e[e.length-1])>>2),u+=a(n<<4&63),u+="==";break;case 2:u+=a((n=(e[e.length-2]<<8)+e[e.length-1])>>10),u+=a(n>>4&63),u+=a(n<<2&63),u+="="}return u}}(void 0===f?this.base64js={}:f)}).call(this,e("lYpoI2"),"undefined"!=typeof self?self:"undefined"!=typeof window?window:{},e("buffer").Buffer,arguments[3],arguments[4],arguments[5],arguments[6],"/node_modules/gulp-browserify/node_modules/base64-js/lib/b64.js","/node_modules/gulp-browserify/node_modules/base64-js/lib")},{buffer:3,lYpoI2:10}],3:[function(O,e,H){(function(e,t,g,n,r,o,i,u,a){var s=O("base64-js"),f=O("ieee754");function g(e,t,n){if(! Caroline Swaim Marketing Coordinator. "satellite":"street",lat:d.latitude,lng:d.longitude,address:d.building?d.address:null}),!1)});if(n.paging||G.buildingSummary){I=Math.floor(u.aFrame.width()),u.ul.children("li").width(I),d&&d.secondaryImages&&(k=d.secondaryImages.length),void 0===L&&u.slyContainer.length?L=new window.Sly(u.slyContainer,{horizontal:1,itemNav:"basic",smart:1,mouseDragging:1,touchDragging:1,releaseSwing:1,swingSpeed:.1,scrollTrap:!0,speed:300,prevPage:u.iPrevious,nextPage:u.iNext,disabledClass:"slyDisabled",activeClass:"active",pagesBar:u.ulSliderPager,pageBuilder:function(e){return''.concat(e+1,"")}},{load:function(e){u.ulSliderPager.find("li").length>1?u.ulSliderPager.removeClass("hidden"):u.ulSliderPager.addClass("hidden")},move:function(e){var t,i;i=t=this.pos.cur=this.pos.end-I?this.pos.end-I-this.pos.cur:0,u.divOverlay.css("content").toLowerCase().indexOf("scroll")>-1&&2!==n.placardVersion&&(u.divOverlay.css("transform","translateX("+t+"px)"),r.data&&r.data.statusBar&&(u.divStatusBar.length>0&&u.divStatusBar.css("transform","translateX( ".concat(i,"px)")),u.divSecondaryStatusBar.length>0&&u.divSecondaryStatusBar.css("transform","translateX( ".concat(i,"px)")),u.divLikelihoodStatusBar.length>0&&u.divLikelihoodStatusBar.css("transform","translateX( ".concat(i,"px)"))));var a=Math.floor(this.pos.cur/I);a>x&&p(a,u),u.ulSliderPager.find(".active").prev().removeClass("dot_small_2").addClass("dot_small_1"),u.ulSliderPager.find(".active").prev().prev().removeClass("dot_small_1").addClass("dot_small_2"),u.ulSliderPager.find(".active").prev().prev().prevAll().removeClass("dot_small_2 dot_small_1"),u.ulSliderPager.find(".active").removeClass("dot_small_2 dot_small_1")},moveEnd:function(e){u.ulSliderPager.find(".active").nextAll().removeClass("dot_small_2").removeClass("dot_small_1")}}).init():"object"==typeof L&&"function"==typeof L.reload&&L.reload(),l=H.getBrowser();var C,P;V.get("noHoverEffect",!1)||u.aFrame.mouseenter(function(){C||R()}).mouseleave(function(){R.cancel()}),l.mouseover&&u.aFrame.mouseover(function(e){return P=!0,C||L.set("keyboardNavBy","pages"),!1}).mouseout(function(e){return P=!1,C||L.set("keyboardNavBy",0),!1}).mousedown(function(e){C=!0,_(document).on("mouseup.".concat(t),function(e){_(document).off("mouseup. Our initial clients included several government agencies: I began a speaking career during this timeframe, too, and found opportunities in the following forums: National media sources covered my transition back into society. Home Buyers: Receive a $5,000 closing date guarantee for you and your seller. define("controllers/Variable",["require","ControllerObjects"],function(e){return function(n){function t(e,n){if((n||l&&l.name!=e)&&(l.uninit(),l=null),!l){var t={};c.hashTable.each(function(e,n){for(var r=0;r0&&F.length<1?(a({type:"url.unhandled",url:"/search",data:{type_:"HSSearchQuery",searchText:e}}),!1):z.get("multiArea",!1)? Michael A. Santos - Facebook Contact him today! Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Michael Santos - Branch Manager Executive/ Licensed Loan - LinkedIn After months of swirling questions about his financial background, the House Ethics Committee has opened a formal investigation into embattled New York Congressman George Santos. Call Michael Santos 0411 302 240 to arrange an inspection. call 386.689.4684. business 386.689.4684 . Now I strive to teach others how they can bring a success mindset into their lives. By living deliberately, I created a success mindset. CALL. "Last 30 Days":i>=30&&i<90? Michael Santos - Realtyexecutives.com All I wanted was to get out of jail. A commitment to transparency with my investors is one of the ways that Im able to continue growing. Jos X Delgado Carmona, Carolina. //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/controllers/Header.js.map?hash=667e142a5203b8ad4f9b89a2c81a98d8 //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/modules/ErrorLogging.js.map?hash=126a653e58b4dd7877bf5939344a6c4c "PM":"AM",n=0;n<12;n++)for(var o=0;o<60;o+=15){var i=r?n+12:n;e.push({label:"".concat(n||12,":").concat(t(o)," ").concat(a),value:"".concat(t(i),":").concat(t(o),":00"),minutes:60*i+o})}return e}},n.user={getFileID:function(e){return e.toString().split("").reverse().join("")},getProfileImage:function(e,t,r){var a=e>0? I made a $1.4 million investment to become an equity investor in Rancho Del Mar, Costa Rica. Close With the vision, you create a plan. I'm Michael Santos with Alternative Investment Seminars. Equal Housing Opportunity Disclaimer: All information on this site is subject to change and should be independently verified. I resumed working with my partner, Justin Paperny, to build Prison Professors. House Ethics Committee Investigating George Santos For Financial Crimes Connect with Michael to share homes, arrange tours, and send private messages. {{else if autocompleteStatus.notCombinable}}
Area not combinable. PDF Case 1:18-cv-03309-PJM Document 797 Filed 01/10/20 Page 1 of 23 IN THE All it takes is a vision. Real Estate Agent. The Agent and Company. Then you exercise the will to execute the plan over time. "Sorry, you can only":"You can"," search up to 5 areas"),type_:"notClickable"}]});for(var i=0;i-1&&(a.searchMode=2);var n=/p_\(? I initiated a public-speaking group so that I could learn how to communicate ideas better. meet your search criteria. Extensive experience of creating opportunities out of struggle, Approximately $100,000 in a savings account, The Washington State Department of Corrections, The Orange County Department of Education, San Francisco Chronicle Front Page Profile, Federal Bureau of Prisons, FCI Victorville.