Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor. The Morbid Podcast offers four tiers of membership, each with different perks. 1998. Best Morbid Network Wondery Podcasts (2023) - Player Danny was actually the first person I came across in my Patreon research who tempted me to sign up and make a pledge. Hannah Witton, host of Doing It!,has slightly fewer perks on offer than the Morbid Podcast, but theyre all carefully thought out. Here are some ideas. Theres literally a podcast making over $4,600 per month giving commentary on every single episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Regardless of the Wondry partnership their Patreon never fully delivered what was promised. The hosts each excel whether theyre in the role of the storyteller or the commentator. Rates range from $18 to $50 CPM, though hugely popular podcasts can pull in a lot more. More Charts: More than 4.4 million people use their own hosted version of the software, which is no small feat. This figure was based on its 322,497,952 monthly web visitors, which was an increase of 5.95% in monthly visits. These figures are estimated based on an approximate that Patreon takes an 8% cut from its content creators. You publish four episodes per month. On today's installment we feature stories about doppelgangers, a group of listeners who could have been featured on an episode of Dateline and the creepiest chloroform stealing lab partner. Patrons also gain access to over 1,600 informative and funny posts that have been created to date. I personally find the pronunciation hiccups hilarious, and as a Kansan I laughed for a good five minutes during the episode where they had to look up how to pronounce Olathe. Though Im not religious, I am aware of the power of emails and how much people love receiving newsletters that are highly relevant to them. The Slenderman Stabbing Morbid. What surprised me the most about Graphtreon is how much traffic its getting. So if youre making a podcast for free, Patreon can help you monetise it. So below are the votes - cast your votes my patreons, you're entitled to . For example, you could give behind-the-scenes content to people who donate 1 per episode, and extra perks like shout-outs in episodes to people who donate 5. Harvey Glatman "The Glamour Girl Slayer" Part 1. With over 12,900 patrons, Kurzgesagt is one of the most popular projects on all of Patreon. So lets talk about some practical numbers. Chapo Trap House, an irreverent politics podcast, makes over $170,000 each month from its nearly. Access to an online community (eg private Facebook group or Discord), Deliveries of free merch or handwritten thank you notes. You know your audience best, so pick stuff that will resonate with them. Magic the Gathering thoughts and investment advice via video. New podcasters always ask the same question before they take the plunge . You could end up with a whole community around your show - which holds a lot of value beyond straightforward monetary gain. Exclusive insights from tracking the rankings of 2,114 specifically-chosen websites. The fourth tier has a limited number of subscriptions available, so it seems a little more special, for the most dedicated fans. I thought it would be way cooler when I signed up, but Ill admit I am a bit disappointed with the perks. 3. Similar to Ben further up, Lisa Clough also teaches Art via her YouTube channel which has amassed over 328,000 subscribers. Listener Tales 71 is here and we think this is a pretty dope one! Compared to my static table, their information is automated, live, and included a lot more pages than I found through clicking around. The Bowery Boys have produced more than 200 episodes over the years with the aim to publish 25 per annum if they can maintain their Patreon goal of $3,500 in monthly donations. There are currently over 160 patrons donating between $1-500 per month, new pricing options range from $3-100. Citation Needed is the result of three podcasters who teamed up together in the middle of 2016 to bring you this experimental podcast. Let Ranger Harper guide you down a path through the woods as she spins you tales that will truly terrify. But is it Podcast descriptions offer an opportunity to convince new potential listeners that your show is worth Want the latest news, tech tutorials, and marketing guides? Some people get paid per video, per podcast episode and in this case, per book chapter. #4 Monky London: $339+ per month Automotive videos most notably about car builds and drifting No extra content and theyre still netting 35k for the next two months?! Develops a snappy web-interface for 3D printers. And you can add polls to your Patreon feed as well, so its super easy to ask for feedback. Designs printable maps for board games like Dungeons and Dragons. According to web traffic by Semrush, Patreon ranks 255th among websites globally as of the September 10 update this year. So you can set different levels of rewards for different contributions. New York Times, May 6.McFadden, Robert. He's the creepy tall dude lurking in the woods without a face. Depending on the tier they choose, some patrons get invited to AMA live streams and a Discord hangout as part of their contribution. 346 patrons pledge a minimum of $5 per month to show that, in Mikes words, you deeply care about our growth and future, and want to see the family grow., Documents her journey fighting Muay Thai in Thailand. Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Hosted by Kimberly Laberge. Audible has a popular affiliate program that a lot of podcasters and YouTubers take advantage of. Accessed February 8, 2023. https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/looking-for-mr-goodbar-1977.Fosburgh, Lacey. Log in. Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Cindy got her start on YouTube by offering tutorials on lettering, but when a random video on using planners took off, she started to create a lot more of them. "complete with handy guides on how you, too, can get in on the gold" -, This article has received 41 edits. Since a bunch of us left. More like movie discussions, interviews, celebrity cases. At 3 episodes per week, this podcast is earning $900,000 per month and $10.8 million per year! Morbid Academy: A Podcast on Apple Podcasts In this Alaina Urquhart wiki, we are going to talk about Ash Kelley's aunt. Greg Newkirk and Dana Matthews travel the US to bring their fans live access to different haunted, cursed and paranormal locations. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. . Alaina Urquhart and Ashleigh Kelley are the podcast hosts. Affiliate sales are similar to sponsorships, but instead of getting paid by the download, you get paid based on what you sell for another company. One thing I love about researching new stories for Gaps and Detailed is finding niches that I would never fathom exist, never mind offer the chance to make a very respectable income. There are three pricing tiers, ranging from $1.99-8.99, with the higher option providing email access to the creator. Morbid | Podcast on Spotify If you want more, head over to Patreon for extended and bonus shows! For example, if you need an extra 100 every week before you can afford to dedicate more time to your podcast, tell your audience youll make more episodes once youve hit that target on Patreon. Creators may opt out of Estimated Earnings by contacting Graphtreon using the contact form. Like Dani helping Moroccans get scholarships, it was inspiring to find people supporting Talitha Brauers mission to photograph refugees and tell their story. Youll be able to charge about $20 CPM for ads. (Currently at 10 dollar tier). Reporter Dispatch, January 5: 2.Churcher, Sharon. Ad-free is coming back | Morbid - A True Crime Podcast on Patreon 0:00. Or you might have an audience with deeper pockets who dont mind supporting you on Patreon. 1. New York Times, July 22: 33. If you have 5,000 downloads per episode, youll start to land sponsorships. Mike Erre has created the VOX podcast to help modern Christians deal with the teachings of Jesus in the 21st century. If youre sending personalised handwritten thank you notes to your top tier of supporters, you might not want hundreds of people signing up. You probably hear your favorite shows plug their advertisers a few times in every episode. Morbid Podcast (@morbidpodcast) Instagram photos and videos Creative work like podcasting doesnt make any money until people choose to watch you. John Pavlovitz blogs about topics ranging from faith, the Church and grief, all the way through to parenting and dealing with teenagers. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Whats interesting to me about Adam is that hes making money in the fitness space but hes not some big YouTuber and doesnt actually seem very confident behind the camera. Over 1,750+ patrons support her writing on topics like the history of Muay Thai and how western women can fit into Muay Thai culture. The key to setting up your Patreon is to offer the right incentives for members. Typical Books is one of the Top 35 Canadian podcasts! I can't do extremely gory ones, but I can work my way towards some more sinister and atmoshperic looking images. A monthly livestream Q&A might not need much prep, and a private Facebook group can give your Patrons a chance to connect to each other with just an occasional nudge from you. I had to include We Animals in this list as its such a cool and inspiring example of what one person can do to help others. Sean Howard, co-creator of the podcast network Fable and Folly, explains how important regular content is for Patreon. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of . DISCLAIMER: We love fans, but we allow all opinions that don't contain personal attacks. It takes away from the people who were the victims talk about them and stop inserting your own hate. Going to check out killer queens now! If you want Patreon to become a long-term, reliable source of income, you need to give people a reason to continue supporting your show. 54 of the Biggest Earners on Patreon (And What They're Selling) - Gaps