SAN ANTONIO - Several people are recovering in an area hospital after a crash involving a motorcycle at a West Side intersection, according to San Antonio police. 24/7. Every Time I had to talk with anyone from the firm, they were always helpful and professional and kind. Make sure you get every penny you deserve. As per the initial information, the motorcycle crash took place at approximately 2:15 AM in the 5600 block of UTSA Boulevard, just west of I-10. Read More . The road rash results in bones and/or muscles becoming visible. The other driver was not reported as hurt. US Rep. Joaquin Castro recovering following cancer surgery SAN ANTONIO, TX - According to KSAT, a suspected impaired driver struck and killed a motorcyclist on Blanco Rd near Wilderness Oak Sunday. 5. Officers questioned her at the scene. SAN ANTONIO - A man was killed overnight after police say a car ran a red light, causing a motorcyclist to run into it and get thrown from his cycle. This was my first (and hopefully only) experience filing a lawsuit and I was unfamiliar with the entire process and didnt know what to expect. San Antonio Motorcycle Accident - KRW Lawyers This increased further for the year 2021, with 2,318 injured and 519 dead. We really appreciate you so much!, Ready to get the help you deserve? The motorcyclist, who was not wearing a helmet at the time, tried to pass a vehicle on its right side as it was performing a right turn. The other driver waited at the scene of the accident until EMS arrived, but the man tragically succumbed to his wounds at the scene. Trusted by motorcycle accident victims in San Antonio. Since the news tends to under-report accidents, I decided to create a blog that covers ALL accident news. February 28, 2023 Motorcycle Accident . KSAT will update you with more information as it becomes available. Required fields are marked *. 210-941-1515. San Antonio, TX -- October 19, 2021, a motorcyclist was killed in a crash along the access road of Interstate 35 in San Antonio. People were friendly. Mr. Benton and his staff are very professional , kind and honest people. Police have identified a 48-year-old motorcyclist who died after he slammed into a guard rail on the city's far Northeast Side, San Antonio police said. According to reports, the crash involved [], Injuries Reported in Bakersfield Motorcycle Accident on Rosedale Highway BAKERSFIELD, CA (March 1, 2023) Tuesday night, a person suffered injuries in a motorcycle crash on Rosedale Highway in Bakersfield. The rolling hill country of San Antonio offers a very appealing backdrop for a motorcycle ride. The Benton Law Firm came as a recommendation from a friend and I couldnt be happier with their assistance in my case. I would highly recommend The Benton Law firm! SAN ANTONIO A motorcyclist was killed in a crash on the far West Side, San Antonio police said. Making sure I was fully aware of all the possibilities and outcomes of my case. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Injuries Reported in Cajon Pass Rollover Accident on Interstate 15 near Cleghorn Road CAJON PASS, CA (March 1, 2023) Tuesday afternoon, a person suffered injuries in a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 15 near Cleghorn Road. I sounded desperate over the phone; but he responded to my anxiety by making a house call. Mr. Benton was very professional, but genuinely empathetic, competent and most importantly, honest. Thank you Benton Law Firm for representing me. 20 Best San Antonio Car Accident Lawyers | Expertise.com San Antonio Police are investigating a crash that injured a motorcyclist at Blanco Rd in San Antonio, TX on February 26th, 2023 . 1 person dead after a motorcycle crash on Highway 281 in San Antonio This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Our aggressive personal injury attorneys in Texas are dedicated to helping families recover compensation to help alleviate the costs of funeral services, property damages, and more. We have the experience and access to numerous resources needed to assist you in your personal injury claim or wrongful death suit. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()). A San Antonio motorcycle accident lawyer can help you seek the maximum amount of compensation possible for medical treatment, long-term care expenses, lost wages, and more. Your email address will not be published. Se Habla Espaol. The accident occurred in the 500 block of Walzem Road at about 11:30 a.m., when a 31-year-old man was reportedly swerving between lanes. A lot of people say smack about lawyers, but I want to say that Im glad there is a way that people who are wronged by corporate neglect can get justice and force change. Copyright 2023 KSAT.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. Dee Alexander Injured in Accident at Jones Rd in Harris County, TX I sometimes wonder if construction companies have enough safety training to inform employees of how to protect themselves while on the job. As per the initial information, the fatal motorcycle crash took place at about 12:20 a.m. in the 3700 block of Highway 281 N southbound, near East Hildebrand Avenue. ","confirmFieldErrorMsg":"These fields must match! Motorcyclist Killed in Two-Vehicle Crash on General McMullen Drive at Ceralvo Street in San Antonio San Antonio, TX. I am grateful for this attorneys caring professionalism and would recommend him to anyone facing a personal injury crisis., Mr. Benton represented me in a personal injury lawsuit that happened while I was traveling from NJ (my hometown) to Dallas. Information in this post, should not be considered legal or medical advice. You guys are terrific., Absolutely above and beyond, they worked my case to complete satisfaction! According to the Bexar County Medical Examiner, the motorcyclist was identified Thursday as 32-year-old Anthony Galvan. One Killed in Motorcycle Crash on Highway 151 at Loop 1604 in San Antonio Texas Accidents Archive - Page 2 of 481 Physical pain can disrupt your life and prevent you from engaging in the activities you love. Related Videos. Neck injuries can cause whiplash or other serious damage to the cervical spine. His staff is exceptional. Read More . San Antonio, TX - Motorcyclist Killed in Crash on I-10 near Old On October 23, the San Antonio Police Department was notified that a crash on Blanco Road required assistance. 31-year-old motorcyclist killed while trying to pass car in NE San Antonio, Austin motorcycle accident injury lawyers, Pedestrian killed after struck by two vehicles on I-45, 16 year-old dies in single vehicle motorcycle accident on Hardy Toll Road, Suspected impaired driver fatally strikes man on the side of I-10 Katy Freeway, Car crash on Voss Rd. Police reported that a westbound vehicle failed to yield the right of way and collided with an eastbound motorcycle ridden by the victim. According to multiple sources, The collision took place on the entrance route of I-35 South at Stonewall, which is situated on the South Side of the city, at approximately 3:30 in the morning. Various reports have indicated a wide variety of causes of motorcycle crashes, but some motorcycle accident stats stand out. accident attorney san antonio tx, san antonio car accident attorney, san antonio motorcycle accident death, san antonio news motorcycle accident, law tigers san antonio, lawyers for motorcycle accidents . We are living in a world where corporations and govt care less than ever about common people, and I support your work. Three people sent to hospital after motorcycle accident | kens5.com document.getElementById("ak_js_2").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); We have answers. ","fileUploadOldCodeFileUploadInProgress":"File Upload in Progress. East Palo Alto woman killed in motorcycle crash on San Antonio Road Tell us about your situation. Give extra following distance there are no brake lights to indicate that a motorcycle is slowing down when they shift to a lower gear. Note: Our team used secondary sources when creating this post. Rating: 2 (1560 Rating) Highest rating: 3. Thanks to prayer and GOD and awesome first responders and Baylor doctorsJasons wife, Sheila. Crash on N Loop 820 near Hwy 26 blocks traffic in Tarrant Co. Minor injuries reported when semi jackknifes on I-35E at Riverfront, Crane accident at new school in Celina kills worker, David Mendez Seriously Injured in Motorcycle Crash on Knickerbocker Road at Valleyview Boulevard in San Angelo. "Im attorney Michael Grossman. Hopefully more prudent minds handle this accident and get to the bottom of what went wrong and if there are avenues to get the victim the help they need. San Antonio, TX (December 6, 2022) Emergency crews were dispatched to the scene of a traffic accident that occurred in the San Antonio area that ended in injuries on Sunday evening, December 4. PALO ALTO -- A woman died after her motorcycle went off a roadway and struck a pole in Palo Alto on Thursday night, according to police. Thank you for all your hard work and thank you for getting us the best deal we could have gotten! Moreover, responding paramedics . Officials said the man had been there for some time, but specifics surrounding that comment were not given. It took place on Interstate 10 near Old Fredericksburg Road. Investigators said a BMW was making a turn when a motorcyclist hit the side of the car. Meet the man behind the . Ever When the insurance companies didnt want to play nice, we hired the Benton Law Firm to clean up the mess. ","calculations":[],"formContentData":["name_1496260005504","email_1496260011033","phone_1496260037092","message_1543875394630","disclaimer_1496260222003","i_have_read_the_disclaimer_1496260242964","get_a_fighter_on_your_side_1579681721500"],"conditions":[],"unique_field_error":"A form with this value has already been submitted. San Antonio police said Galvan was driving his motorcycle northwest on Culebra Road, approaching Alamo Parkway, when he decided to the use the bicycle lane in an attempt to pass traffic. San Antonio Motorcycle Accident Lawyers - Hollingsworth Law Firm The road rash appears infected. I am Anthony Saffords [?] SAN ANTONIO, TX - A 31-year-old motorcyclist was killed after he attempted to pass another vehicle in northeast San Antonio this morning, according to Fox 29 San Antonio. We handle each case personally. San Antonio Motorcycle Accident Lawyer | Thompson Law | Free Case Review San Antonio, TX - Motorcycle Crash on Blanco Rd Takes One Life Palo Alto: Woman killed in single-vehicle motorcycle crash The Mercury News 2023-03-03, 20:40. (July 28, 2022)- One person was killed in a two-vehicle crash on July 27, 2022, in San Antonio, Texas. A woman was killed in a motorcycle crash on Thursday night, March 2, after she reportedly struck a pole while riding east on San Antonio Road in Palo Alto, near the Mountain View border. 'At a crossroads': San Antonio theater groups driven more than ever by inclusivity, on the stage and off, Local parents remember son killed while helping someone change a tire, 'Our children are being poisoned': DEA warns of rainbow fentanyl used to target youth. You may be able to receive compensation for lost wages, medical bills, or other expenses. Injuries in Motorcycle Crash on Blanco Road near Loop 1604 ","honeypotHoneypotError":"Honeypot Error","fieldsMarkedRequired":" ","container_styles_background-color":"","container_styles_border":"","container_styles_height":"","container_styles_margin":"","container_styles_padding":"","container_styles_float":"","title_styles_background-color":"","title_styles_border":"0px","title_styles_color":"#191c1f","title_styles_height":"","title_styles_width":"","title_styles_font-size":"16","title_styles_margin":"","title_styles_padding":"","title_styles_float":"","row_styles_border":"","row_styles_width":"","row_styles_font-size":"16","row_styles_margin":"","row_styles_padding":"","row-odd_styles_border":"","row-odd_styles_height":"","row-odd_styles_width":"","row-odd_styles_font-size":"16","row-odd_styles_margin":"","row-odd_styles_padding":"","success-msg_styles_border":"","success-msg_styles_height":"","success-msg_styles_width":"","success-msg_styles_font-size":"16","success-msg_styles_margin":"","success-msg_styles_padding":"","error_msg_styles_border":"","error_msg_styles_width":"","error_msg_styles_font-size":"","error_msg_styles_margin":"","error_msg_styles_padding":"","row_styles_background-color":"","allow_public_link":0,"embed_form":"","repeatable_fieldsets":"","ninjaForms":"Ninja Forms","fieldTextareaRTEInsertLink":"Insert Link","fieldTextareaRTEInsertMedia":"Insert Media","fieldTextareaRTESelectAFile":"Select a file","formHoneypot":"If you are a human seeing this field, please leave it empty. His team communicated consistently and professionally and remained patient during some emotional situations. daughter. Disclaimer| Site Map| Privacy Policy | SEO by Rankings.io. A 32-year-old motorcyclist was killed Wednesday evening in a crash on a far West Side. It appears that a motorcycle was traveling along the service road at the time. A man lost his life following a single-vehicle accident in San Antonio. San Antonio Police said the accident occurred on Blanco Road, near North Loop 1604 West, at about 10:40 p.m. Officers, along with EMS and members of the San Antonio Fire Department, responded to the scene shortly after. document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); One Injured in Motorcycle Accident on I-35 at Stonewall in San Antonio, TX. Lowest rating: 2. Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business and none of the information provided in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. In some cases, surviving relatives can reach out to a wrongful death attorney in Texas to explore legal options available for them. They are driven by the desire to make our clients whole again. SAN ANTONIO A motorcyclist lost control of his bike and slammed into a concrete barrier overnight, closing down parts of I-10 for nearly an hour.