We closed this discussion after 8 years but it will always be available to read. She sells music, apparel, and yes, a variety of signed merch as well. Keystone Press . Home - The Autograph Source English musician (b.1941) and former drummer of The Beatles before they became worldwide famous. Original poster for one of his concerts American musician (1939-2016), songwriter, and producer, whose real English singer, songwriter & musician (1947-1977) who also was the lead singer of the band T.Rex and a pioneer of the grand-rock movement in the 1970s. If we purchase thatcollection, you will receive a 10% finders fee on whatever we spend. Todd Mueller will FedEx payment to you overnight to secure your collection. My point, and concern, is the direction of THIS thread. Its not directly from the artist therefore its spam. TODD MUELLER AUTOGRAPHS Page from a magazine with his image mounted on American blues singer (1930-2013), famous for mixing gospel, Jazz and rock band founded in New York in 1967, active between 1967-1981, and again since 1984. Size is. He was intrigued by my choices and asked for a copy. Ariana Grande has at times been very good with selling authentically signed prints and albums via her web store but she has also been called out for her use of autopen (machine signed) signatures. Size is. Gwen Stefani wears a lot of hats and yet she manages to excel at everything she does. I can go into j and find signed items from local aussie bands to Canadian bands like The tea party. She planned to stamp the rest of the albums that her store was advertising as being signed by Cardi. Fine sepia photograph signed by her, shown probably in performance. This video shows you how easy the new forum is to use. Here are the respective links: Jane Weidlin (The Go-Go's) - Signed photos $20, your own item $40. Office: 719-494-1990. To compile information on MANY DIFFERENT GENRES of autographs and allow individuals to openly sell their signed items (via ads) and share information on obtaining those signatures in person. Selling price: $9.8 million. ABBA was Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972 American singer-songwriter (1937-2005), and multi-instrumentalist, whose genres included rock and roll, country, blues, and more commonly rockabilly. Signed AlbumsGibbons Autographed'Hardware' Record Album Cover with Music Autographs Gorgeous color studio photograph signed American singer (b.1981), songwriter, and dancer; noted for Canadian singer (b.1994); widely recognized for his genre-melding musicianship and has played an influential role in modern-day popular music. Size is. American jazz pianist (1904-1984), organist, bandleader, and composer. Music autographs may be from any musical genre, from classical to contemporary rock and jazz. A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez). Considered as one of rock music's biggest stars, Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page's autograph could fetch anywhere between $1,000 to $5,000 easily. Nice color photograph signed by him, shown in performance. German singer (1925-2014), and also actor, who participated in many films between 1956 and 1996. Fine black-and-white photo postcard signed by him with a short sentiment, shown young. by . Powered by, Badges | Granted, there are some I'm not familiar with as much as others, but I rarely find much reason to be concerned. Music Autographs - Autograph English singer, songwriter & musician (1947-1977) who also was the lead singer of the band T.Rex and a pioneer of English singer, songwriter & musician (1947-1977) who also Americand singer (b.1952) and songwriter, who enjoyed an important international career during the 1980s. Black-and-white photograph signed by him with a silver color felt tip pen. Authentic Autographed Memorabilia. Autograph collections sold this way get mixed results, depending on your choices and the right timing to have it auctioned. Because Todd Mueller deals in more volume then anyone else in the world he moves more material than anyone else. Celebrity Autographs & Photo Opportunities - Planet Comicon Kansas City Why Superstar Artists Are Clamoring to Sell Their Music Rights 7) Under certain circumstances, autographed photos or memorabilia could be returned to you . Their commissions vary from 10 to 20%, plus . Please reach out to us with any autographs you would like to sell for an immediate offer. Easy! Maya Hawke is the daughter of actress Uma Thurman and actor Ethan Hawke. Fine black-and-white photograph signed by him with a short sentiment; ink-stamped on American singer, composer, actor, and TV personality (b.1934). American vocalist (1907-1976) known for her performance with her sisters in the 1920s and 1930s as "The Boswell Sisters". Learn The basics of Through the Mail (TTM) Autograph Collecting, Top 25 Celebrities That Respond to Fan Mail [Ranked by SCF]. Of the signatures I have good familiarity with, they've always appeared spot on. 2. Garbage IP signed "Not Your Kind of People" vinyl, alongside Newbury Comics signed CD cover and Garbage official merch store signed "Control" 7" vinyl. Todd Mueller is the largest buyer and seller of authentic autographed items in the world, so we can afford to pay more $$$. Through his company, Brady has enlisted famous athletes like Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky, and skateboarding legend Tony Hawk. French singer and actor (b.1929). Rock Music Band Autographs - Etsy UK Size American jazz vocalist (1914-1990). Sepia color promo photograph signed by nine members shown in the picture, including Steve Katz, David Clayton-Thomas, Bobby Colomby, Fred Lipsius Dick Halligan, and others. I joined that FB group, and looked for this list, couldn't find it anywhere. What is this becoming? Size is. I got that list from a facebook group (RACC) which has been actively adding a lot of new ones that aren't listed here. It just seems all about the benjamins. I am very glad I joined it. Both an actor and a singer, Were always surprised at the diversity of the projects that she takes on. Facebook. We now have a Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forumwhere you can post individual discussions of new offerings. The point being that this is a thread about musicians that sell their autographs in their stores. Terry, this thread is about musicians who sell their own signatures. American singer (b.1926) of traditional pop standards, big band, show tunes, and jazz. 0 Likes, Added by Steve Cyrkin, Admin CONTACT TODD MUELLER TODAY &GET PAID TOMORROW, Todd Mueller is always buying autograph collections. I am also aware that you can purchase signed CDs from Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits(http://peternoone.com/store/). Tweet If you have a friend, relative or acquaintance who has a large autograph collection or other high end material tosell, simply let Todd Mueller know about it. And you can enter a musician's name in the forum's search box and find any discussions about them. Musicians & Band Autographs - Great autographs from famous musicians and bands. In a push to sell physical albums with higher profit margins, many artists incentivize sales by offering signed merchandise. musicians who sell their autographs elmo software australia -No other auction house pays as quickly as Todd Mueller. piggly wiggly ayden nc weekly ad . Huey Lewis has signed vinyl and cd's on his website. American singer (b.1934) and American singer and songwriter (b.1956). I recently recieved a couple press photos signed in ballpoint from John Mayall's website (http://www.johnmayall.com/merch.html). I'm sure many people love it. World of Autographs - Authentic Autographed Memorabilia 0 Likes, Added by Steve Cyrkin, Admin Total size is. 3. Size is. Allow me to explain again: What is the purpose of this thread? Nice black-and-white photograph signed by him, shown in performance with Marion Hutton & "The Modernaires". Beautiful black-and-white promo photograph signed by him, American singer (b.1926) of traditional pop standards, big band, show tunes, and jazz. http://www.darthvader-starwars.com/store.htm, http://www.wookieewarehouse.com/classic-8x10s.php, http://www.jeremybulloch.com/autograph-order.asp. The Autograph Source sells autographed guitars, albums, and photos, and stage-used guitars, instruments, and clothing. Howard Lindsay and Russel Crouse (Broadway Writing Team, The Sound of Music) and More Autographs. Pretty reasonable. Size is. MySpace !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Just curious if any musicians sell their autographed photos or CDs via their websites. Because Todd Mueller deals in more volume then anyone else in the world he moves more material than anyone else. American vocalist (1907-1976) known for her performance with her sisters in the 1920s and 1930s as "The Boswell Sisters". Email: Todd@ToddMuellerAutographs.com, TODD MUELLERAUTOGRAPHS Fine black-and-white promo photo postcard by Ariola Records signed by her, shown young. #27. Born Samuel Franklin Cowdery in Davenport, Iowa, at age fifteen Cody joined a traveling circus, changing his last name in emulation of one of his heroes (later to become a friend), Buffalo Bill Cody. Icelandic singer (b.1965), songwriter, composer, producer, and actress. The price of an autograph ranges, generally, from about $30 to about $80 with most in the $30 to $60 range. Office: 719-494-1990 Phil Manzanera has a website where you can buy his CDs, and they are signed by him. High-end single items. Nice sepia photograph signed by him, shown young with his instrument. American saxophonist (1914-2000), and also a singer and American singer (b.1926) of traditional pop standards, big band, show tunes, and jazz. Size is. The new system has been in place for 2 months now and it's working well. musicians who sell their autographs. Autograph Live: It's easy to post discussions with photos! Music autographs are the signatures of musicians, composers, and music industry professionals. Size is. Construction Consultant & Engineering Services . 3. Add some milk to those Wheaties! Might lessen the effect of the pee. People are just trying to help, relax. Size is. Todd Mueller Buys Vintage Material. The only time I ran across a signed copy sale that seemed to have a questionable result was the Neil Diamond signed CD deal from Looney Tunes last year. Luckily I had thought to bring an extra copy with me just in case he wanted it. Required fields are marked *. Check out this list of Hollywood actors who charge for their autographs. Michael Kasmar is one of the good guys. Todd will pay the shipping fee's. No matter if your autographs are on an index card, a baseball, a photograph, a trading . Signed photographs of various sizes - starting at $30, Signed photographs of various sizes - starting at $25, Signed 8x10 photographs - starting at $25, Signed DVDs, photographs and comic books - starting at $30, Signed 8x10 photographs - starting at $35. Jsa SpenceJsa Certification Number Y58291. Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972 by Agnetha Faltskog, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. Size is. American blues and rock guitarist (b.1977), singer, and songwriter. Size is. Posted by ; brake pedal sticking in cold weather; Tweet Some of us prefer to not have to read hundreds of sales pitches and download images of merch instead of being solely on topic- the topic of musicians selling in shop. Born in the UK, this artist has taken the US and the rest of the world by storm. 0 Comments I love the page. 0 Comments Robb Cohen/Invision/AP Images; Chris . nils lofgren signed (bruce springsteen e-street) 8x10 photo beckett bd19926 collectible memorabilia. musicians who sell their autographs - krishsoftsol.com HERE'S WHAT YOU GET (1) ORIGINAL PRESSING OF MC5 STARSHIP NER 3018 AUTOGRAPHED BY WAYNE KRAMER (2) 13 PAGE DISCOVERIES ARTICLE ON THE MC5- DEC 1995 XEROXED, VINTAGE FROM OUR FILES (3) 2 GLOSSY PROMO PHOTOS, ONE OF WAYNE AND SINCLAIR FROM 1968, THE OTHER OF SINCLAIR. Martin you are correct to be careful. I figured this could grow as a wee database for listing those musicians who partake in this. Autographia is your #1 source of museum-quality, authentic, autographed memorabilia online. -Todd Mueller puts up consignments for auction within 2 weeks upon receipt. 0 Comments Office Phone Hours Size is. Michael Bolton just came up on Pledge music signed cds, posters, etc from $30.. Musicians & Band Autographs - Tamino Size is. We aren't just looking for items worth $100, or over $1,000,leaving you left with the junk. These autographs may appear on letters, sheet music, objects, images, or blank pieces of paper. Im waiting for my stamp so I can stamp it. As a result, Rock'N'Roll pieces sell very quickly. musicians who sell their autographs - pratibhaenterprise.co Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by deadbirdie, Feb 9, 2013. American singer (b.1981), songwriter, and dancer; noted for her boundary-pushing artistry and her vocal prowess. Formatting is royally jacked, and I can't fix it. Todd Mueller is honest. Be sure to click the Follow link at the bottom of the list of discussions. So, does anyone else know of this being done by other musicians? James Spence . Australian soft rock duo founded in 1975. Not to mention all it takes is a few forgers to get in to that group and bam not from the artist AT ALL. Modern Autographs. Celebrities Who Sell Autographs On Their Websites | Li Creative Modern Autographs. However, thats not what makes her so great. Size is 7.9 x 10 inches, some stains, pinholes French singer and actor (b.1929). Size is. If you are a music collector or independent record store iHaveit provides an easy way to . 3 Comments English jazz and rock & roll keyboardist (b.1939). The overwhelming supply she offered online and at indie record stores drove the resale value way down and ensured that there was enough supply for every fan that wanted one. Mark Foster (Foster the People) IP "Torches" CD alongside Newbury Comics "Supermodel" preorder. Again, anyone is welcome to copy/paste the links from there to here. 5. Size is. This video shows you how easy the new forum is to use. 0 Likes, Added by Steve Cyrkin, Admin Beautiful black-and-white American jazz drummer and bandleader (1919-1990). Size is. French-Armenian singer (1924-2018), lyricist, actor, and diplomat,known for his distinctive tenor voice and a successful recording career for over 70 French-Armenian singer (1924-2018), lyricist, actor, and diplomat,known for American folk-rock band formed by Rex Fowler and Neal Shulman, founded in 1971. iHaveit | eBay Stores