Paul was majoring in foreign service at Georgetown University and Nancy DAlesandro, who came from a Baltimore political family, was studying at Trinity College in Washington, DC. Toby, meanwhile, wore Ivy's late father's glasses. The two could be seen cuddling up to each other while singing during the event. 'They were all astoundingly charming and engaged and engaging. The newlyweds stand among some of their wedding party. WebArtist and model Ivy Love Getty, the great granddaughter of J. Paul Getty and one of the heiresses to the oil fortune he amassed, married photographer Tobias Alexander Engel in "This election is crucial," she said in her announcement video on Twitter. David Pelosi was likely strangled by a neck brace he had been wearing due to a previous neck fracture, the Examiner said. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's daughter Christine was called out by Senator Rand Paul after the House Speaker's husband was attacked. The ring, which had belonged to Toby's grandmother, was customized to include Ivys grandmother's diamonds. For the ceremony and reception: two custom Maison Margiela gowns, the first with a veil and headpiece. 'After my grandmothers passing she was really more like a mother to me I felt this connection to John. But she never does.. Eventually, Earth Wind & Fire took the stage. 'It was exciting to see the collision of rather grand San Francisco society and all the couples contemporaries beautiful, free spirited rebels being their authentic selves in that amazingly operatic setting,' Hamish Bowles told Vogue. ", "I love you so much Ans. We've received your submission. Sometimes Democrats trash Nancy more than Republicans. Even Getty's pet Chihuahua, Blue, was dressed to the nines as he delivered the wedding rings per Pelosi's request. All About Claire Kittle, Paris Hilton and Carter Reum's Relationship Timeline, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding: All the Details, Love Her or Not, Nancy Pelosi's Legacy as House Speaker Is Nothing Short of Remarkable. The following day, guests joined the couple for a picnic lunch at the Log Cabin on Presidio, overlooking the city. Nancy Pelosi Officiated the Lavish Wedding of Getty Heiress and Model Ivy Getty and Photographer Tobias Alexander Engel in San Francisco This Weekend The Its just like everything I could have dreamed of and more, Getty says. She met her current husband, Paul Pelosi, at Trinity It gave one hope for the future! Christian Louboutin shoes, designed in collaboration with John Galliano, completed Ivys look along with pieces borrowed from her grandmothers jewelry collection. We had no idea, Pauls friend told The Post about the 1957 accident. She even attended her first Democratic National Convention at 12-years-old. February 27, 2023 new bill passed in nj for inmates 2022 No Comments . San Francisco City Hall, where the ceremony took place. Paul is her one and only spouse she has come across her entire life. Ivy was involved in the design process, putting together a mood board at Galliano's request but she insisted he should do whatever he wanted. 9 November 2021. He was ousted from Dior in2011 after video surfaced of him going on a drunken antisemitic tirade in Paris, saying 'I love Hitler.'. The theme of my entire wedding is the house and my grandmother., I was lucky enough to have stayed in the house where Ivy and Tobias celebrated their wedding, Vogue contributing editor Hamish Bowles (who has also recently been appointed the Editor in Chief of World of Interiors) says. Nancy and Paul Pelosi have five children: Nancy Corinne, Christine, Jacqueline, Paul, and Alexandra; and nine grandchildren. They moved to New York after they wed, then moved to San Francisco in 1969, where Pauls brother Ronald Pelosi was a member of the City and County of San Franciscos Board of Supervisors. Back then she was just another outnumbered parent, trying to figure out how to rein in a brood of wily kids using a "So it's wild when something so magical comes true because you've thought about it but didn't actually think it would.". Nancy Tap into Getty Images' global scale, data-driven insights, and network of more than 340,000 creators to create content exclusively for your brand. She was elected to the US House of Representatives in 1987 and became the first female speaker of the House in 2007. historic Beaux-Arts City Hall building, where Pelosipronounced them husband and wife. People continually underestimate her because shes old I really admire how she went after the Squad. Pelosi resides in the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. The 26-year-old said 'I do' to photographer Tobias 'Toby' Engel at San Francisco's City Hallin a customJohn Galliano gown, surrounded by family members and friends including actress Anya Taylor-Joy. Getty said that knowing how much her grandmother liked Galliano's designs made it an easy choice. February 27, 2023 new bill passed in nj for inmates 2022 No Comments . Dancers put on a show in clear plastic bubbles while Mark Ronson DJed. Pauls friend disagrees with allegations that the couple have profited off Nancys position. She is an American Democratic Party political strategist who is married to Peter Kaufman, son of film director Philip Kaufman and has a daughter together. She posted it on Facebook in January 2011, writing: "50 years ago today, I was a young Trinity College student standing outside in the sunlit cold, listening to a young President's inaugural call to 'the energy, the faith, the devotionthat will light our country and all who serve it.'". Its one of the great treasure houses of America, suffused with Anns alchemical touch., Art and panels from the house were incorporated into the save-the-dates and invitations. I would be able to look around the room and see something that reminds me of her. The process showed me how much planning and effort goes into a wedding, and I had so much fun doing it!, The wedding kicked off with a British Invasion Mod Party at The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco on Thursday night. I dressed their mothers and their aunties! As of now, both Paul and Nancy Pelosi have been able to amass a huge fortune of $114 million. "CONGRATULATIONS LIL SPICE MONKEY! "It's just like everything I could have dreamed of and more," Getty the daughter of musician John Gilbert Getty, who died last November told the outlet. "When my beloved grandmother passed away, I knew I wanted to have the wedding in my house to honor her," Getty told Vogue. Like a tattered Madame Vionnet gown in wisps of delicately embroidered pale pink chiffon and tulle, it was like a breath and moved so beautifully for the first dance. As guests mingled from room to room sampling various buffets, there were momentslike when the couple cut the cake, toasted their guests, expressing how grateful they are and remembering those loved ones who are no longer with usthat felt like a typical family wedding at home, complete with eccentric cousins and all. Wedding Pictures See below some adorable wedding photos of Nancy and Paul Pelosi: Nancy Pelosi and her husband, Paul Pelosi. "Show me a pic that tells me she's been in politics for too long without saying it in a caption," another person added. Join half a million readers enjoying Newsweek's free newsletters. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and her husband Paul Pelosi met in college and wed in 1963. The outfits were references to '60s style icons Mary Quant, Twiggy and Jean Shrimpton, Goldberg said to Vogue. I didnt tell them anything specific. He is an American businessman who was previously engaged to Karena Feng. In the 1st pic, look to the right of the bride, to the couple in the 2nd row I think it is. Paul, a native San Franciscan, has been married to Nancy, the first female speaker of the House, for almost 60 years. When I get seated next to him at a dinner party, I know its going to be great. Pelosi is currently in her 18th term. ""It was so special and I could not be more grateful for those who made it happen," she added. Ivy collaborated with her dear friend Paul Burgo of Factory New York on a custom looka sequin midi dress in shades of fuchsia, black, and white, paired with a custom headpiece. There, they partied surrounded by incredibly pricey decor and artwork, including paintings by Matisse and Degas,Russian chandeliers, and 'museum-quality'European antiques, according to Vogue. "Nothing less is at stake than our Democracy. So SF! Ivy and Toby dressed the part. Then, after the 1990 Census, district boundaries were changed, Pelosi became the 8th District (1993-2013). Here, Pelosi in 2019. If youre ever in any doubt- I have loved you and will love you, forever. He probably thought he was OK.. "I am so PROUD of the woman you've become. 'Thank you Vanessa Getty, Isabel Getty, Vanessa Waibel, Kerri Alison for the most amazing bachelorette ever,' she wrote on Instagram. Inside Roger Viviers Paris Presentation, This Michelin Star Chef's Friends Walked Her Down the Aisle at Her Laid Back Mallorca Wedding, The Bride Wore Galia LahavAnd the Groom a Thom Browne SkirtAt This Coachella Valley Wedding, Model Jessie Lis Intimate New York Wedding Was Inspired by English Country Gardens, An Intimate, Derby Day-Inspired Wedding on Jupiter Island. 'My grandmother always admired him so it felt as if she was there with me during all of this', Ivy was involved in the design process, putting together a mood board at Galliano's request but she insisted he should do whatever he wanted, Ivy's makeup was done by Renny Vasquez, her hair was done by Bobby Eliot, and her nails were done by Mo Qin. After that, he earned an MBA degree from the Stern School of Business at New York University. Photo raising five kids prepared Nancy Pelosi for Ad Choices, Actor Graham McTavish Planned a Scottish Castle Wedding for His Bride Garance Dor, 70 Incredible Forgotten Photos From Vintage Oscar Nights, Phil Ohs Best Street Style Photos From the Fall 2023 Shows in Paris, Inside Nadia Ferreira and Marc Anthonys Star-Studded Miami Wedding, Mid-Century Glam, a Leather Room, and Ciara! Everyone drives home a little drunk in Napa, a longtime friend of Paul Pelosis told The Post. So while Bon Jovis wedding ballad Living on a Prayer was played, at this wedding, the bride was jumping up and down with John Galliano on the dance floor while guests chanted Woah, were halfway there! It felt opulent and fun, elegant but also wild. The feelings [that came along with] creating my wedding dress never got old, I am still pinching myself.'. Ivy got ready with cousin Vanessa Waibel and actress Anya Taylor-Joy in the penthouse suite at the Fairmont Hotel. Saturday night's wedding was the main event, but the weekend was fillwed with fun for guests. "The custom veil the bride wore on her day also featuring walnuts that represented her grandmother who "grew up on a walnut farm" and guitars to honor her father.Reflecting on her special day on social media, Getty wrote that she felt like her "grandma and father were by my side gagging with joy as much as I was. You truly were the most beautiful bride.'. Getty was the sartorial chameleon of the night: Styled by Carrie Goldberg of CLG Creative, the oil heiress wore a vintage Emanuel Ungaro dress with coral and diamond earrings from Stephen Russell, and a vintage Emilio Pucci dress and D'Accori shoes. Meanwhile, two people who know the couple well told The Post it was an open secret that Paul had an eye for the ladies. Queue Myra, the singer known for her hit in The Princess Diariesshe started playing Miracles Happen from the balcony, and the bridal party, led by actress Anya Taylor-Joy, broke into dance. When it came time to walk down the aisle, the bride wear a custom John Galliano dress made of glass shards and all of her bridesmaids wore gowns by the designer as well. Nancy Pelosi The 82-year-old Paul, a multimillionaire real estate investor and venture capitalist, was charged with two misdemeanors, including driving with a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 or higher, after his 2021 Porsche collided with a 2014 Jeep driven by another man, according toNapa County booking records. All About Mark Foster. Finally, on Saturday, November 6, she donned her besoke Galliano gown covered in glittering mirror fragments and recited vows in the. Toby set his iPhone timer and got down on one knee. Nancy Pelosi Relationship and Wedding Pictures, Published On Fri Oct 29 2021 Modified On Fri Oct 29 2021. Hes a good Catholic.. Afterwards, the entire group headed back to the Getty mansion for the reception. The brides rescue dog was a ring bearer. "So it's wild when something so magical comes true because you've thought about it but didn't actually think it would. Heiress Ivy Getty shares pics of Nancy Pelosi officiating her Viewers were quick to deride her long involvement in politics. He is that charming a guy. The Sunset Photos From This Shenandoah National Park Elopement Will Have You Ready to Hike in Your Wedding Attire. The 52nd Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Patricia Pelosi met her future husband, Paul Francis Pelosi Sr. while attending college. Finally, on Saturday, November 6, she donned her besoke Galliano gown covered in glittering mirror fragments and recited vows in thehistoric Beaux-Arts City Hall building, where Pelosipronounced them husband and wife. He did look to her mood board for inspiration, including nods to her late father and grandmother, who both died in 2020. The newlywed is the daughter of the late John Gilbert Getty, who died of a fentanyl overdose coupled with heart complications in November 2020, and she is the great-granddaughter of oil tycoon Jean Paul Getty, The newlweds held their nuptials in the rotunda of the historic Beaux-Arts building, Rentals of City Hall for a weekend evening wedding start at $10,000 just to rent the space, not including additional security, fees, catering, decor, or musi, Guests have posted pictures on Instagram offering a peek inside the event, The weekend included several hair and beauty looks for the stunning bride. She keeps saying shes going to retire, said one friend. I think they have a very good marriage, said Paul Pelosis friend. Creating the bridesmaids dresses wasnt easy with the current travel situation, but bravo to Ivy, Alexis [Roche], and Auntie Vanessa for coordinating everything. In addition to it, Mrs. Pelosi is the only woman in U.S. history to serve as the speaker of the House. Wedding Dress Made of Broken Mirrors Gavin Newsom A photograph of 20-year-old Nancy Pelosi standing with President John F. Kennedy at his inaugural ball in January 1961 has resurfaced online, provoking some People like her dont care what happens to regular folks., But dont expect Nancy to go anywhere anytime soon. They have five children. ""My baby girl got married yesterday. Pelosi is revered by her fans and has an unmatched press operation that churns out regular puff pieces painting her as a champion of democracy and a thorn in the GOPs side. Photos show the majestic rotunda of City Hall with colorful teal and pink Persian rugs down the grand staircase, purple-draped chairs for onlookers, enormous urns full of pastel roses, and thousands of pale pink dendrobiam orchids. Covid canceled weddings around the world. Photos of the extravagant affair, exclusive to Vogue, are reminiscent of that of a royal wedding (including a sapphire-and-diamond engagement ring, and a recessional sung by The Princess Diaries Myra), with such notables on the guest list as The Queens Gambit actress Anya Taylor-Joy, who served as a bridesmaid, and California governor Gavin Newsom. I had the list of creatives surrounding me that I always knew would help plan my wedding. Ivy previously celebrated her engagement with a bachelorette party weekend at the Jackie O' beach club inMykonos in August. The waitress came, and we ordered our food. The colors, patterns and fabrics were a nod to Ann., The bridesmaids filed in first, wearing their Maison Martin Margiela Haute Couture by John Galliano dresses. In January, The Post reported that the speaker moved to quash bipartisan efforts to ban stock trading by congressional lawmakers while she and her husband raked in as much as $30 million from bets on the Big Tech firms Pelosi is responsible for regulating. They were all astoundingly charming and engaged and engaging. And nobody cares about the [drunk] driving thing.. The party ended at around 1:00 in the morning, but as the ceremony had been so much earlier it seemed far later. He founded and runs the venture capital firm Financial Leasing Services. Nancy Pelosi is an American politician and Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives since 2019 and previously from 2007 to 2011. As the daughter of Baltimore Mayor Thomas D'Alesandro Jr, she grew up in the political world and managed her father's book of people who owed him political favors when she was a young girl, according to various profiles. Artist and model Ivy Love Getty put a high-fashion spin on the idea of a city hall wedding. Pelosi was an opponent to the Iraq War and the Bush administrations attempt to privatize Social Security in 2005. The couple incorporated their rescue dog Blue into the ceremony by entrusting the pup with keeping their rings safe, according to the outlet.After the duo said "I do," Queue Myra launched into a rendition of her hit song "Miracles Happen," which is featured in The Princess Diaries, per Vogue. The bridesmaids dressed in gray-lilac satin Maison Margiela gowns. But others see the union as more of a lucrative business partnership. I think of you, happy to know I am yours and you are mine.. Instead, after her kids got older, Pelosi befriended then-5th District Congressman Phil Burton and began climbing the ladder of the Democratic Party. Nancy Pelosi takes family pictures on the Speaker's Balcony on Capitol Hill. Ivy had three fittings with the gown, first in LA, then in Paris, then in London with her bridesmaids around. Pelosi was instrumental in passing many landmark bills of the Obama administration, including the Affordable Care Act, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Dont Ask, Dont Tell Repeal Act, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, and 2010 Tax Relief Act. We referenced iconic photos of Twiggy, Mary Quant, Jean Shrimpton, and more to set the tone., The following day, guests joined the couple for a picnic lunch at the Log Cabin on Presidio, overlooking the cityIV drips were at the ready for anyone in need of help recovering from the night before. Pelosi is a master of performative opposition and political theatrics, distracting and hoodwinking Democratic voters while funding Americas war machine and protecting the two-party monopoly, Peter Daou, a former adviser to Hillary Clinton, wrote earlier this year. They were married Sept. 7, 1963, at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen in Baltimore. On one of their trips abroad, Toby asked Ivy to marry him. Finally, the veil includes images of elephants, because Galliano had joked about them during the design process and Ivy wanted to have a 'momento' of the designer in the veil. The latest fashion news, beauty coverage, celebrity style, fashion week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue.com. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. In the 2nd pic, look behind the bride's dad. I am so PROUD of the woman youve become. She is an American journalist, documentary filmmaker and writer. Isabel Oakeshott receives 'menacing' message from Matt Hancock, Ken Bruce: 'I always wanted to be a radio presenter from about 15', Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!' An exclusive look inside Ivy Gettys wedding weekend https://t.co/kXx2WyjUxr, Vogue Magazine (@voguemagazine) November 9, 2021. The comments below have not been moderated. While Cherry Blossom Engagement Photos Coming Up? They embraced to kiss, and somewhere amid all of the excitement Ivys crown toppled off. WebThe latest on Representative Nancy Pelosi. There is nothing I enjoyed more than taking care of babies, Pelosi once said, according to the 2008 biography Madam Speaker: Nancy Pelosis Life, Times and Rise to Power. I used to think as I was sitting in the park for eight hours a day watching them play, that when theyre in school and I have enough time I could do something, like feed all the hungry people in the world.. The couple share a life of undeniable privilege, but critics allege the Pelosis have made millions off Nancys access and connections as speaker of the House. Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Francis Pelosi Sr. was born on 15th April 1940 in San Francisco, California, the USA. They married in Baltimore at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen on September 7, 1963. Since 1987, she has been a U.S. Representative from California. Webnancy pelosi wedding pictures. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Rude Republicans? Born March 26, 1940 in Baltimore, Maryland, Pelosi was elected to represent San Francisco, California in Congress in 1987. The socialite embraced the bridal theme and was dressed in a white babydoll dress with puffy sleeves on a Medditerranean sea outing with her bridesmasids. At the time, salons were only allowed to conduct business outside. Kiousdenied setting upPelosi and said she leaked the video because she was so frustrated about what she said was the hypocrisy of politicians forcing small businesses to stay closed while big-box stores remained open. Nancy Pelosi Biography; Net Worth, Age, Husband, Wedding They are very much Do as I say, not as I do.'. Ivy Getty Marries Tobias Alexander Engel, Nancy Pelosi But as I was so bewitched by Ivy and her stories of these women she had grown up withher bridesmaidsmade an exception. Ivy Love Getty, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Tobias Alexander Engel. "We agreed that nothing should play it safe, and that we should focus on turning up the volume on the '60s vibe Ivy's so inspired by," Goldberg told the outlet. In fact, there haven't been any rumors about their separation or divorce to date. Search instead in. John has been talking about the dress for months, Bowles says. 'My baby girl got married yesterday,' she said. Ivy previously celebrated her engagement with a bachelorette party weekend at the Jackie O' beach club in Mykonos in August, Texas woman develops thick Russian accent due to bizarre condition, Ivy is engaged to London-born tech whizz Toby Engel (pictured) who joined her in Mykonos at the end of her hen do, Ivy let loose during the evening, which was full of dancing and singing, even in the back of her taxi, Isabel and friend Isabelle posed with the bride after the group performed an outfit change during the weekend, The bride-to-be stunned with a flower crown made of white roses, with statement makeup and a Chanel necklace. The In fact, he is the former owner of the now-defunct Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League. San Franciscos City Hall is designed to inspire awea symbol of the citys power and resilience after the devastating 1906 earthquake and fire, with its white marble detailing and soaring dome that looms more than 300 feet overhead, Hamish notes. She served twice as House Minority Leader (20032007 and 20112019), and Speaker (20072011 and 2019). Billionaire oil heiress Ivy Getty tied the knot in a lavish wedding in San Francisco this weekend, The 26-year-old said 'I do' to photographer Tobias 'Toby' Engel at San Francisco's City Hall in a custom John Galliano gown, Fellow San Francisco native and current Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi was on hand to officiate the ceremony, According to Vogue, the bridesmaids 13 in all wore Maison Martin Margiela Haute Couture by John Galliano dresses, and flower girls donned butterlfy wings, The Queen's Gambit star Anya Taylor-Joy was among the bridesmaids and was on hand for wedding photos, After being pronounced husband and wife, Ivy underwent a costume change on stage as singer Queue Myra played 'Miracles Happen' from the balcony while the bridal party danced, 'Its just like everything I could have dreamed of and more,' Ivy gushed. But then one remembered the setting and its significance: Ann and Gordon Getty amassed a museum-quality collection of European antiques, Venetian paintings, French textiles, and Russian chandeliers over the years. In a new inteview with Vogue, Ivy has shared the incredible details of her multi-day nuptial celebrations, includng aBritish Invasion Mod Party at The Palace of Fine Arts on Thursday night with a DJ set by Mark Ronson and a performance byEarth Wind & Fire to which she wore not one but three vintage designer dresses, by Emanuel Ungaro, Emilio Pucci, and Norman Norell. Enemies who have called her a modern-day Marie Antoinette include Erica Kious, who ran a hair salon where Nancy Pelosi was a client for six years. Guests at the exlusive event included designer Wes Gordon, designer Mimi Wade, influencer Marta Mae, musician Petite Meller, fashion editor Hamish Bowles (left), and Air Mail editor-at-large Anne McNally (right), Also there wereactivist Marsha Molinari, model Laura Hanson Sims, British TV host Fletcher Cowan (pictured right), and filmmaker (and Kiernan Shipka's boyfriend) Christian Coppola, The wedding weekend included several events, including this one with a hidden door, Ivy (in green) partied it up with her friends to celebrate her nuptials, She wore several glamorous dresses for events spanning the wekeend, Attendees of the wedding have shared photos of the revelry on Instagram, Guests dressed in designer clothes for the upscale ceremony and reception, Ivy's dog Blue Naomi Getty was on hand for much of the excitement (left). After But hes stuck with her. 'Being by your side all these years and your maid of honour has been nothing short of a privilege and your existence, nothing short of a miracle. It was a surreal moment that could well have taken place in Genovia. She also wore a dress by Galliano, which was made up of aa corset the color of Ivy's skin tone, which was padded at the hips to make her waist look smaller. Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. 'So its wild when something so magical comes true because youve thought about it but didnt actually think it would.'. Your belief in me and in us has been the biggest gift of my life, he said. Even if Pelosi does not ultimately remain in Congress, the announcement ensured that she could continue to raise funds for her party. 'Ready to go home and sleep xx ps we barely took any pictures but that always means it was lots of fun.'. When Paul was only 16, his 19-year-old brother died after the sports car Paul was driving flipped over as the siblings were joyriding in San Mateo, the San Francisco Examiner reported at the time. Diamonds from a necklace Ivys grandmother gave her when she was a teenager were added around the center stone. Inside Ivy Gettys Fantasy Wedding Weekend in San Ivy's cousin, activist Nats Getty (pictured left in right photo), was among the guests at this weekend's fete, Actress Anya Taylor-Joy also shared her well wishes on Instagram, writing:'CONGRATULATIONS LIL SPICE MONKEY! If anything, he might be making less than he could because of Nancys position.. The beautiful couple finally tied the wedding knot on 7th September 1963 at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen. The couple was pronounced husband and wife. All rights reserved. Collect, curate and comment on your files. 'My grandmother always wore John Gallianos designs,' Ivy toldVogue. With Pelosi at the helm of the House, Republicans (and Democrats) have gotten away with murder, literally.. Ivy wore three looks during the course of the evening, all styled by Carrie Goldberg of CLG Creative. The Queen's Gambit star Anya picked a mini dress with a sequined Andy Warhol Campbell's soup can design and accessorized with white go-go boots. The couple share a life of undeniable privilege, but critics allege the Pelosis have made millions off Nancys access and connections as speaker of the House. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Ivy Getty Gets Married in Unique Broken Glass John Galliano Gown WebBrowse 49,859 nancy pelosi stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Shes vicious.. nancy pelosi wedding pictures - stmatthewsbc.org Ivys reception dress was exquisite, Bowles notes.