I keep comparing it to pregnancy but in alot of ways, it is that way! You really deserve it for sharing your cooking knowledge. Yes of course I want to see video of ur fridge and pantry Do you use liners for drawers and shelves? Love it! I am a fan of lower level cabinet drawers vs cupboards too. Long time coming, So happy for u all. Thank you! Take books or research: We have wall decal with Scripture and inspirational phrases for our walls as well. I like the fact that house looks cute and cozy yet spacious rather than a castle from outside)) Watch the new kitchen video tour where we opened cabinets, drawers and even took a look under the kitchen sink. Did you buy your decals online? Beautiful kitchen thanks for sharing! Thank you! I think my favorite thing is that stove! Do you mind sharing where you got your rugs? I also have a tall fan for when I have both my ovens and my stove on!! I had these Madigan Backless bar stools made for my kitchen remodel. I hope theyre helpful. But I finally found something I like that can just be whipped down with a damp cloth and look clean quick. I love it and you ,love your recipes.. keep them coming because I love to cook And I need good recipes that have Ingredients that we have on hand so get busy girl. Thank you so much for sharing. effective. Praise God, you guys do it all right and may God bless you both and your kids abundantly!!!!. I see your new spice drawer. Im excited for you guys! Loved your kitchen, and all your recepies, tried most of them, hi from Cancun, Mxico. Stay tuned Alena! I love your kitchen!!! Home Builders. Hi Natasha, All I gotta say is WOW! May our Lord continue to bless you all mightily as you share His love to others in all you do. They are very durable and high quality. Im so happy with the way it turned out and have no regrets. The stained island is gorgeous also. Thanks for always watching, Marissa. Read my disclosure policy. Every bit of this beef stew is infused with wonderful flavor from slow ro. Love them! Yes!!! Fridge. Jura S8 Espresso Machine (the coffee dream machine!) So much easier to see it all. Learn more Natasha's top tips to unleash your inner chef! What a lovely kitchen! We are building in the spring. The best way is to convey a simple and clear message that the child can understand. Hi Natasha, We designed our beautiful white kitchen to be super functional, stewing over all the details from the subway tile, to the two-tone quartz counters and even placement of the outlets. Has it been a problem or a bother to you? But Ill settle for the pantry and fridge. Hi Hillana, Thank you for the compliment and for watching. LOL they say new house, new babyLOL . Congratulations on your new amazing kitchen. Where can d these jars and what size are they. Which Calacatta quartz did you go with?? Its supposed to be one of the strongest stones and they may vary by the type of quartz? Hi Natasha! I loved your coffee machine, any suggestion on one that is similar to yours, but on teachers salary. I dont know where those are at this point. The details are under the counters section. Her recipes on YouTube alone have earned her more than 3.1 million subscribers. The lines wrapped around the building. When we were on vacation, she said I want to go home 10 days straight morning and bedtime. I trust your tried and true opinion Im not sure but they seem like leather or wooden I am a Bible teacher and I see so many sad families. Thanks friends! Thanks! Hi Lucinda, I have an amazon link in the article above for those drawer organizers. I would recommend the glenn barstool from ikea they are so easy to clean, its a must with kids plus they are white We are thinking of installing tile floor in hours as we think it may be more practical with kids, any thoughts? I only just found you today and its nice to find someone with a 48 inch range that actually knows how to use it. Mine now are wood stained. Blessings to you and your family on this exciting journey. Thanks. Not all of us are fortunate to have a walk-in pantry! Natasha's Kitchen's Amazon Page Hi Sally! We are in the process of designing our new space which is an almost identical in layout. Hi Tina, Im not sure what you are referring to with inset cabinets, but we had our cabinets custom-made by a local cabinetry company. Do you have any for purchase? Would definitely love to see the pantry and refrigerator. Thanks, Natasha. I have been looking to get plastic mugs/drinking glasses that look like glass but are made from plastic. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and . Natasha! XO. Love your videos. She has an estimated net worth of $ 1 million to $5 million. Another way to involve them might be to ask them where they would like to place their bed or their games in the new room, or ask their opinion for the choice of the color of the walls. Sending love and prayers your way. can you tell us how can i get your oven ?and other machines . Of course, what a great blog and enlightening posts, I surely will bookmark your website.Have an awsome day! Thank you so much Victoria! 69K views 12 days ago 5:55. Thanks for your appreciation. I realize that I havent posted an update since our ground breaking announcement so here it is; our cotton candy house. Hi Cathy, no not really. Thanks for stopping by! I have recreated a lot of them and I always tell people that you can never go wrong with any of your recipes. Does that mean youre going to have real plastered finishes? All-Clad D5 Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Stainless Steel, HexClad Hybrid Cookware 6-Piece Stainless Steel Pan Set, 8", 10", 12" Pans with Glass Lids, Stay Cool Handles, Dishwasher, Oven Safe, Works on Induction, Ceramic and Gas Cooktops. Thats so exciting! I hope so it looks beautiful so far and I love the way you make your videos entertaining and educating. Where did they put your vent? I appreciate it and I hope you love every recipe that you will try! , Looks so good! Hi I was wondering what brand vent hood you used? It is from Pottery Barn. So happy for you and your family!! If you are interested in more family/lifestyle posts, see them all here. I think the first couple weeks he just kept saying he wants to go home and this isnt a home its an apartment! Pots, Pans, Skillets, and all of our favorite cookware from our favorite stainless steel cookware to cast iron and non-stick. I had never seen the scripture idea before and I almost want to tear down some of our walls, just to write some up myself. She also set an example for us of what a Mothers love looks like. Would like to see your pantry, and refrigerator.. This tray is from Target and the mugs are from Sur La Table. How did you decide to go with that specific brand and specific model of your range stove? Your comment means so much to me. Sounds great! I also wanted Thermidor. I do wish I had 2 dishwashers with all the dishes we get dirty. Thank you for all you sacrificed for us to have a better life. Natasha Prokopowich - Leasing Manager - Bozzuto | LinkedIn Thanks a lot! Just curious because a friend of mine said the automatic expresso machines like Jura are more likely to break, which is why we went for a manual one (we have the Breville barista express) but I really wanted the Jura. Calacatta Quartz comes in a few variations such as Calacatta gold, Calacutta Laza and so forth. 472 following Follow Created Saved You are signed out Sign in to get the best experience Continue with email Continue with Facebook Now, when we leave she gets concerned and asks if we are coming back. Hi Barbara, stay tuned! Were blessed and so thankful for this creative space! Would you mind sharing your paint colors for cabinets and walls? Love you cooking shows and yes I would love to snoop in your pantry and fridge. OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS Pictures Of The Kitchen and More Details HERE: https://natashaskitchen.com/dream-kitchen-tour/#natashaskitchen #kitchen #decorating OUR HOUSE BUILDER - https://christensenhomes.net/ SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/nkyoutubesubscribe WEBSITE: https://natashaskitchen.com INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/NatashasKitchen FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/NatashasKitchen PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/NatashasKitchenNATASHA'S KITCHEN AMAZON AFFILIATE SHOP (kitchen essentials we use, gear we film with and more) - https://www.amazon.com/shop/natashaskitchenThanks for watching! I use a rack in the bottom and it really keeps the sink looking beautiful. What is the interior depth of your drawers? Absolutely fabulous kitchen. So happy for your family! Best of Houzz winner. Your house looks so similar to our new construction. Thank you Natasha. Natasha's Kitchen: 100+ Easy Family-Favorite Recipes You'll Make Again and Again: A Cookbook by Natasha Kravchuk eBook (Digital original) $14.99 Hardcover $29.99 eBook $14.99 View All Available Formats & Editions Instant Purchase Available for Pre-Order. Great kitchen! Thanks so much! Hi Tina, the tray was from Target. Aww! We love it too! Your kitchen is just stunning. Hi Theresa, thank you so much for that compliment. Hope to see the bathrooms lol I love a relaxing tub . Thank you, Hi Natasha, I have tried several of your fabulous recipes with great success. Im a Real Estate Agent in New Jersey and let me tell you that you guys have a beautiful home, congrats for that. Is it holding up well for you? We plan on filming that in the near future! Tour was great and yes would love all other possible tours you can do! All the details of our dream kitchen, including layout and home decor!! Theyre wonderful! We are so excited that we will crack 500k subscribers this week!! I believe it is a house of troy but Im not 100% sure. They are such a great reminder on a daily basis. We appreciate it a lot! It would be great if you would do a pull out cabinet pantry organization tour. Love your kitchen. Congratulations!!! WOW! We will always know those scriptures are there :). Its so important to have these reminders of what we value most people are people and we can get sidetracked from whats truly important. We plan on filming that in the future! I tried to anticipate questions and shared as much details as I could. I might just steal that idea! Thank you for watching our tour, Katherine! You put so much thought into everything from top to bottom. Its not the most functionally designed table and its something Ive never had to think about until I sat down at this table and bumped my knees into it. Whats your use for that? Many are afraid of Revelation. My husband and I run this blog together and share only our best, family approved and tested recipes with YOU. God truly satisfies His own with good things. Hi Serene! I love the idea of the scriptures. I bring things to the kitchen for filming but otherwise I use them mostly in the butlers pantry. 2 Pendants over island are Seagull Perrytown 5215004-839 We have the matching chandeliers for the dining room and entry. when are moving in? Hi Debbie, I have that noted in the Drawer Organizers: section of the post. Do you also sale them or can you make recommendations? We went from room to room and wrote scriptures all over the place. Good luck and may God bless you. Job well done! Exciting times ahead. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you. Natasha's legacy becomes law - GOV.UK Thank you so much my friend . our shelves are 3 1/4 tall and 12 deep. Thank you so much for that compliment! I like your dining lighting TY for being you!! Thank you! Love Love your kitchen. Congratulations on your new home! Yes please share with us your experience in creating one of my recipes. Feeling blessed! Thank you for that wonderful compliment, Jeanette! Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Natasha's Kitchen These are general views of songstress Natasha Bedingfield's new ), Therefore, as Gods chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Colossians 3:12, (Kitchen & Dining Room looking at it from the living room), Taste and see that the Lord is good. Psalm 34:8, Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Psalm 90:14, (Living room hubby is 64 and thats 19 feet at the highest point EEK! Watch our Dream Kitchen tour where we opened cabinets, drawers and even looked. We are starting to build our own new house in 2 months and seeing your kitchen tour really gave me some good ideas and tips on creating the perfect kitchen. That stove and those lights are definitely a highlight! Its bubbling up inside of me like a volcano! Get weekly updates on new recipes, exclusive giveaways plus behind the scenes photos. You are so sweet I sure appreciate your words . They always turn out delicious! Its made to look more like inset. We went thru a similar change when my daughter was 6. I am inspired to follow your design. Blessings to you! I love it because it can adjust in height with a simple spin! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, Linda. I have a question: I have been told by the quartz countertop salesman that the problem with quartz is that it burns with heat, meaning one cannot put a hot pot on it. Although the beautiful Spanish-style house was built in 2000, it exudes vintage Hollywood charm boasting 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a step-down living room with high wood-beamed ceilings, decorative archways and offers . Hi Natasha, the kitchen is gorgeous!! Thanks for your great videos and for sharing your passion of cooking and your beautiful home. Were so glad youre enjoying them! Ice White 36 subway tile with TEC brand Silverado grout, Hallmark Ventura Seashell (engineered wood floor). We loved both. Beautiful (dreamy) Kitchen; thanks for the tour! May you and your family continue to experience Gods goodness in everything that you do. Thanks for sharing. No, your beauty should come from within you the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. All-Clad All-Clad D5 Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Stainless Steel $89995. Fish Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce! I love the bible verses and the photos youre taking. Home - Natasha's Home Inside Natasha's Kitchen - Eagle Magazine Always a fan, Kelly. https://www.target.com/p/lewiston-adjustable-swivel-barstool-threshold-153/-/A-54222804?preselect=14392521#lnk=sametab, Hi Natasha, Hi Natasha! I loved, loved your kitchen tour! Hi Lyuba, those are actually from Target. I visit your site frequently for delicious recipes, because you are so good with food. Your new house looks amazing dear. Thank you. You are so organized! Love it! Hi Joan, I still love the look of the white cabinets. Gluten-Free Sourdough Recipes Gluten-free sourdough bread is easier to make than regular sourdough and it tastes delicious! Hello Natalie, congratulations for the beautiful house you are making! This is also my dream kitchen! Thanks, Joan. , I love that you are being supported in such beautiful ways in your life. And a Young woman like yourself is a true blessing to know. Sending love and hugs! I would like to know if over time you still like the white cabinets and how well they wear using the kitchen as much as you do? Would love to hear you give your kitchen tour, but the background music drowned you out completely! Thanks It really is a dream for us also. . Natasha , Caribbean, Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Round Dutch Oven, 5.5 qt., White, Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Round Dutch Oven, 5.5 qt., Cerise, Staub Cast Iron 12-inch Fry Pan - Grenadine, Made in France, Staub Braiser, Dark Blue, 4 qt. I want to know what pot and pans you use. Sally. Thank you for checking out our dream kitchen tour, Oksana! Hello Natasha, my name is Stacey and I love your recipes!!! your blog is well there. For example, if the family is looking for a new home, ask the children for their opinion, ask them what they liked and what they did not like about each house. Welcome to my kitchen! Follow. Beautiful kitchen and island. Thank you for your kind comments and recommendation, Rhea. Here you will find plenty of delicious gluten-free recipes! We love that we were able to do that! We plan on that in the future. Inset cabinets the frames of the boxes show and are even with the doors and drawer fronts. Welcome to my kitchen! My family has grown and moved on, so I dont cook anymore, but, if I were younger. Thank You. Regarding how to help your children adapt to moving, you can follow these tips. Thank you for responding. This new construction, quick move-in home is the "Julianne" plan by Stanley Martin Homes, and is located in the community of The Ashbrook Place at 44534 Wolfhound Square, Ashburn, VA-20147. I have kids haha. Id appreciate a comment. Jeri. We are loving every inch of this kitchen! Custom made answers my question. Your kitchen is a true, dream kitchen. Natashas Kitchen - Recipes for Dinner and Desserts - Pinterest Natasha! Your new house (home) is looking great. Thank you. So Ive been looking for your story about the pretty spice jars.. you reorganized your spice drawer.. Yes. We now have adorable insulation everywhere! We do like to keep those in the pantry, mud room and closets. Natasha Kravchuk's Life Path Number is 6 as per numerology. Having a hard time deciding on the white color that I want. thanks!! Our Family's Classic Beef Stew. Bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. Hi Nancy! The beef is so tender and just melts in your mouth! Im happy to know that! wish I had 1 like that . You truly are a beautiful family as everyone has commented on. has inspired me many times. Classic Beef Stew Recipe For Dinner - Natasha's Kitchen Congrats on the house! Cookware Pots, Pans, Skillets, and all of our favorite cookware from our favorite stainless steel cookware to cast iron and non-stick. Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner. I have a link to it in the post above. Im happy for you. Thank you so much for watching our kitchen tour, Alexis! Cafe Natasha In 1983, Behshid and Hamishe Bahrami opened The Little Kitchen in Downtown St. Louis as a way to support their new baby girl, Natasha. I clicked on your shop here link and Im just getting blank page. They look like plastic, although I see in the link they are glass. HI Tamara, I love my sink but I also take care of it. I do love the look, but they arent the most durable and those rugs get a ton of use. Hi Cathy, the grout was sealed when it was installed and we havent had any issues. Instead, involve older children in an online search on the new area, on nearby attractions of the new house so that they can get excited about the transfer and the new area. Love your show congrats. Thank you for sharing those with me Alina! Hi! I actually have both the Refrigerator Tour and our Pantry Tour on the blog! Natasha congrates for your new achievement in making your dream come true kitchen. Can you be more specific about which shop link you are referring to? We hired Irina of Mint and Pine Design to decorate our kitchen and she did an amazing job! It is BEAUTIFUL! Good job!!! Gods anointing is on you! I love the size of the large one between the island and oven. Leslie. I am I havent heard that for the type of quarts we have. I believe the tool you are looking for is the Kitchen Bench Scraper? where did you buy it? I am looking to get new ones. Thank you and good luck in the articles. I will have to check that out. How cool is that?scriptures actually in your home. Hi Natasha, Thank you, Louise! I just love your recipes and your sense of humor. Was that baking soda I saw in the cabinet above the dishwasher with all the glasses? Its beautiful! Love,love,love your kitchen and your food. Thanks for inviting us into your kitchen. Again, just using the subway tile as a size reference. Nice job! Hi Natasha. Every detail and colour and functionality its awesome. It really blessed me. Hi Lori, yes! Hi Lori, we are hoping to post our pantry tour on Valentines Day, so very soon. See all of our favorite cooking tools in Natashas Shop. And I love the idea of writing scriptures in the walls. I have no idea why, but looking at the rug it remind me Ukraine, it is soo Ukrainian.Stove are one of my dreams. Ive heard of writing Scripture on the walls, but not specific ones to each room/area. She is very agreeable when I tell her about it. We appreciate your support! Watch the simple technique in the video tutorial below. Very nice! We focused on her designing her room and decorating, so just make it a new adventure! She is such a smart little lady. Tina. I remember the grey on my walls was called Seattle by frasse (I think thats the right spelling?) I was just wondering where you got your spice rack draw system? Love your kitchen. God Bless you . Kitchen is gorgeous. You are so down to earth and a great entertainer. What are the dimension of your kitchen and island ? If possible let her pick out paint color or decorations for her room. What a kitchen!! Hi Karina, thank you so much! You are my new go to girl. Great job! Youre kitchen is absolutely beautiful! I for one would definitely love to see how you organize your pantry! Im looking forward to sharing more as things progress , Congratulations on your new dream house. I am currently planning to add additional room for my house just for kitchen, and we would like to have a large kitchen. Thank you so much Olga, we were worried that ceilings would be too tall but now we love them . We look forward to sharing more with you all in the future. Glass never seems to last long at our house. Youve shared so many details and I am building a new house. Beautiful kitchen. I think you will def enjoy it Blessings on the completion of your already beautiful home . I love your kitchen. Tina. Just off the kitchen is the morning room that accesses the back deck and outdoor entertainment areas, as well as the family room boasting a cozy fireplace. I hope this helps! I ended up adopting my sisters since she didnt have any use for hers (her new house had a bar height counter). Im wrapping up my own kitchen renovation and wondered how that grout is treating you is it hard to clean? Thank you! Where are you building? Ive been mentioning it to her sporadically but not regularly. Natasha's Kitchen's Amazon Page Natasha's Kitchen Earns Commissions 14 27 ITEMS Updated 27 days ago Bakeware Bakeware including: Baking Sheets, Muffin and Cupcake Tins, Cake Pans, Casseroles, Parchment and Silicone Liners for Bakeware. They make my day. They are all reminders of whats truly important and give us eternal perspective of what the Lord has done for us through Jesus. We plan on a pantry tour in the future. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Ive been planning to put one in my kitchen and have been looking online; everyone Ive found only talks about it as an aesthetic appliance. Thank you! we have quite a few on the blog, dont we! I have a question about your Jura Expresso Machine; is it connected with a plumbing line to a water supply? god blessYou n your familys. Your island is out-of-this-world. Thank you for sharing. Thats wonderful, Sheri. but for us from europe , its a bit strange not having firm brick house. So beautiful. Hello. I am so thankful and blessed that the best cook Iam following is a Christian family . Let me start off by saying I absolutely love your recipes!!! Natasha's legacy becomes law. She made a tour of her kitchen too. I always love to see families working for a cause together. I use a lot of your recipes and now my daughters do too. Gorgeous kitchen! RECIPES YOU can count on I just recently made your 3 cheese lasagna and everyone wanted the recipe. Our son was born in my parents house, and we moved into a small apartment about 8 months ago, when he was 2.5 years old. Hi Natasha.your kitchen is a dream come true. Natasha you are the luckiest gal on this earth to get a customized kitchen as it is huge, spacious & the colour of the counter and cupboards is out of this world. Those are great suggestions!! I hope you are enjoying all of the recipe videos in the new kitchen, starting with this shrimp fried rice. Im am happy that you enjoy my recipes. Natasha, where did you get the adjustable light that is over the sink? Thank you! I love your recipes too. Verified. You and your family are hard-workers! Also, where or how to store your LeCreuset? Your house looks fantastic! Please please please do fridge and pantry tour!!! Something to consider, Your kitchen is beautiful. Hi Ilona, we got this vent hood here. We took these photos the other day and as we speak, the sheet rock is going up so it will look like a completely different house tomorrow! That is so neat! My name is Silvia i have some questions for you. Natasha Prokopowich Leasing Manager at Bozzuto Worcester, Massachusetts, United States 398 followers 401 connections Join to view profile Bozzuto Commonwealth Honors College Activity Today marks. I watched the kitchen tour and loved it. Thank you for sharing your dream kitchen with us. Loved the video and such an amazing kitchen! Hi Natasha, 914K followers. Thats so cool! I got mine off Amazon and came in set of four. They started out on a convection oven and an electric burner, serving up Persian food for downtown workers. Hi Natasha! You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. Deuteronomy 28:6. Jill from Australia xx, Love seeing the progress of your house The scriptures idea is awesome! Love the idea of writing scriptures, so neat.