This restaurant is sooo good! Opened in 2013, Osawa is Pasadenas go-to for dependable Japanese cooking that spans from sushi to shabu shabu and more. Staffs are friendly . The Manzkes have been an integral part of the mid-city and downtown dining scene for over 20 years. The skirt steak was pretty good. I had the stuffed chicken plate with cucumber salad, hummus, potato salad, and a cauliflower fritter. Fun." approach. A post shared by The Arbour (@thearbourpasadena), 10 Great Dinner Spots for the Anti-Super Bowl Crowd. I will definitely be back. 626.460.8893 630 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena, CA 91101. I have to also praise the knowledgeable servers, who know everything! Overall it was a great dinner. Ultra Aejo $40, Blanco $12 . A fresh, modern yet comfortable design, enhanced with three patios for a relaxing way to enjoy a cocktail and food. PRICE RANGE $15 - $50 Next was the Wedge Salad. Perfect in every way! $5.50 . Cocktails at Alexander's start at $15 but can be expensive overall. Maybe it was just an off night, but at this price point, it's hard to expect anything other than perfection. Ultra Aejo $28, Blanco $12 . $14 . The miso ice cream it came with though was awesome. It took my 2 bites. $13 . Jameson -lemon juice- agave syrup- jalapeo muddled cucumber- elderflower - crushed black pepper. 37 S El Molino Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA. I would definetly recommend this place. This is the problem when you have organic greens, and fresh greens. Bicyclette is a French restaurant with artworks and a warm vibe. Rib eye melt literally Mets in you mouth. Owner Erwin Tjahyadi offers up salads, fried oxtails, Singapore-style chile-fried lobster, a 36-hour prepared broth with options that include a fatty brisket, and a cold bar with oysters and steak tartare. It was fine. They would not comply with this request. Pulled pork and Pork ribs lack the strong flavor of BBQ from Franklin's. The menu features authentic Mexican cuisine, and the restaurant has a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Also the atmosphere here is very nice and welcoming. Yummy everything! After settling in Pasadena, she opened a small tortilla factory. Mexican. Add Protein +$4 . top of page. The food is good, outdoor area is nice, service is very good. The staff and service is top notch. Interesting, and innovative Spanish/Basque style food. A great start to the meal and the perfect way to get your pallet ready for the entree. Trying to excuse themselves saying their ingredients are very fresh. Mexican, Latin / Spanish, Spanish Hours of operation Tue-Thu, Sun 11:30 am-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 11:30 am-10:00 pm Phone number (626) 795-5800 Website http://www.elcholopasadena.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Executive chef Jorge Degales Catering California - Pasadena - 3577 - PCC II-(03577) Work Location: 3577 - PCC II-(03577) 1687 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena 91106. Yahaira's Cafe. While a savory dish, no ingredient was too overpowering- especially the ginger! If you love that the Mexican culture is rich with a unique and vibrant warmth. Tonight, Day 2 with @djeddieone #PASADENA *Rain or shine 187 N Sierra Madre Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107 But you can add sides to dress it up even more. $14 . Since 1974. That being said, I went ahead and tried a spicy non alcohol coctail and it was DELICIOUS. Mexican Restaurant in Pasadena Open today until 9:00 PM Get Quote Menu Appetizers El Matador Platter $14.95 Nachos, taquitos, flauta and quesadilla, guacamole and sour cream. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. is now hiring a Restaurant Team Member - Crew (3577 - PCC II) in Pasadena, CA. There were refreshing and tasty. Blanco $15 . It's not as expensive as other places, making it worth visiting if you're looking for a pizza fix. It is run by two chefs who have worked at places like Vespertine, Bestia, and Orsa and Winston. Gale's Italian Restaurant and Bar 407 reviews Closed Now Italian $$ - $$$ "My go-to Restaurant" "Just Had to Share!" 6. Very gluten free safe and friendly. El Matador Authentic Mexican Food - Mexican Restaurant in Pasadena I hope when I go back I can give a better review. Our waitress was extremely nice, she was able to bring another order of fries without salt. The elegant and spacious interior is perfect for an intimate evening out, while the friendly and knowledgeable bartenders will take care of you and recommend delicious drinks. I wonder if it was that combination to caused the irritation. Wow was it good. Hibiscus infused rye - lemon juice - agave syrup- habanero shrub. They are open every day of the week. Join us this weekend as we celebrate the one year anniversary of our Pasadena Location FEB. 24th-26th Live Music & Entertainment Show Girls@djeddieone187 N Sierra Madre Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107 Simi ValleyTemeculaMontclairDowntown FullertonBurbankCovinaCorona#LosAngeles#Bellflower#Montebello#RedondoBeach#Whittier#SanPedro#ChinoHills#WestLA#PuenteHills#Pasadena#Riverside#Silverlake#RanchoCucamonga#SantaMonica#Orange#OC#MarinaDelRey#NewportBeach#NOHO#NorthHollywood. 25 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91105, USA. $15 . Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great Italian meal with a nice ambience. Well, I would like to say that its really that good. Buy a whole pan or snag a slice. KALAVERAS - 390 Photos & 275 Reviews - 187 N Sierra Madre Blvd - Yelp 111 talking about this. 5009 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038, USA. Beautiful space, the views are incredible, good service. We had the duck confit and short ribs. The bass was not moist, my dinner guest ordered french fries, they were a bit salty. ), Top 10 Most Visited Restaurants in Pasadena, 21 Delicious Places to Eat in Pasadena, California - From a Local, Save all the best places to visit with Wanderlog, Download the travel planning app everyone's been raving about, http://www.alexanderssteakhouse.com/pasadena, http://nicksrestaurants.com/nicks-pasadena/, Pasadena to Grand Canyon National Park drive, Pasadena to the Death Valley National Park drive, Pasadena to Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park drive. Crazy nights make the best memories. We come here at least once a week for a box lunch to go. Who has hummus and falafel, but no pita? They did not have the proper pasta for my salmon dish. Gigi's, a trendy new bar in downtown Los Angeles, is a great place to go for a romantic dinner or drinks with friends. All opinions +1 626-793-7191. After that point, I was pretty done with my meal. , 4566 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016, USA. All in all 10/10 will come again. Chorizo- pickled carrots - lime onions - Chile toreado -tortillas. It has a friendly vibe and good pizza. I got the chicken parm and it was great, the chicken had a nice crunch and I loved the taste of the seeded bread. Each part of the meal was beautifully plated, delicious, and uplifting. Trust us, for two people we ordered about 9 dishes and it ended up being just enough. Then pan fried and topped with red or white cream sauce. The lady I spoke to has the worst attitude. 20 Best Mexican Restaurants In Pasadena, CA - DineRank.com Parkway Grill 344 reviews Closed Now American, Contemporary $$$$ Menu "We then ordered a side of lobster Yukon potatoes." "Impeccable" Order online 5. We scoured through the internet and read through. The last two times I've been there the protein portion has been about half what you'd expect for the price. We both loved our mains. 9876 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA. soyrizo - grilled onion - cilantro - radish - cucumber - mint salsa- pepitas, $5.50 . La Nueva Posada is my new favorite Mexican restaurant in Pasadena. They told us the wait for two, D W. said: Wow, I'm quite shocked with the so-so rating this place has but I guess my, Vivian A. said: COVID-19: Social distancing is not enforced at this establishment., Estela V. said: Heard great reviews and had to check it out. The portion was very generous and I was able to eat the second half the next day for lunch. The restaurant has an open kitchen, dark wood tables, wine closet, square bar and expansive patio. See time and distance between places, and optimize your route to get the most of your day. When you walk in the door your greeted with a friendly hello and a great smile. $14 . The Australian Ribeye, which is a 28oz F1 Wagyu steak, was a bit over and came to me lower then room temp. Cozy interior with the original brick walls exposed. The rooftop restaurant Santolina, located on top of The Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles, offers spectacular views of the city and a Mediterranean cuisine menu. Check them out here: Many of us are foodies on the Wanderlog team, so naturally were always on the hunt to eat at the most popular spots anytime we travel somewhere new. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Pasadena - Tripadvisor Topped with sauted bell peppers, onions, garlic, tomato, olives and white wine sauce. $5.50 . The Korean BBQ pork belly was rough. Located a stones throw from Pasadena City College, Top Restaurant brings flavorful Hawaiian and Indonesian cooking to a quieter stretch of Colorado Boulevard. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. The tarte tatin is a must-have for dessert. The food is just as delicate and sumptuous too. $24 . 1076 E. Colorado Blvd. 2 Enchiladas -shrimp -monterey jack - chipotle salsa -pico -cilantro -mexican crema -avocado. Join us tomorrow Wednesday Feb 22 for $8 Margaritas $30 Pitchers ALL DAY LONG! Aejo $20 . Plate Served with rice and beans wet red, green, and chipotle sauce / $18.95, Fettuccine Tequila Pasta / (Chicken) $23.95 / (Shrimp) $25.95, Linguine Diablo Pasta / (Chicken) $23.95 / (Shrimp) $25.95, Shrimp Ceviche Tostada / (Full) $22.95 / (Half) $12.95, Mexican Chicken Caesar Salad/ (Half) $13.95/ (Full) $22.95, BBQ Spring Mix Salad/ (Chicken) $23.95/ (Shrimp) $25.95 / (Salmon) $25.95, Roasted Tortilla Soup/ $14.95 +Chicken $2.25, Served with vegan Refried beans, Mexican rice, homemade tortillas. Right next to the Playhouse and ideal for pre-show or any other time! 3565 East Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, CA, 91107. Fresh bread, quality meats, and a great vibe. It serves seasonal French specialties. Mijares Mexican Restaurant I liked the hamachi, but my friend didnt. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Rank. Topped with sweet and spicy black peppercorn sauce. They gave away 4 Tickets to@rollingloud yall! It was well needed in our neighborhood too. View job listing details and apply now. The lemon garlic chicken plate is the perfect way to start your meal, with crispy-skinned and bone-in chicken thighs and wings sopping with flavorful sauce that leaks into perfectly fluffy Jerusalem rice. Serrano infused tequila - mango - pineapple - cucumber -lime juice. With our green salsa, filled with ground beef and topped with bell pepper, onions and tomatoes. Matthew provided some great service! Restaurant Team Member - Crew (207 - East Pas) job in Pasadena at Chipotle Mexican Grill. It was an incredible experience the moment we walked in. A legend since 1963, this diner turned ode to all things burgers continues to turn out impeccable California classics, complete with special sauce and lightly melted American cheese. Family owned since 1974 La Fiesta Grande Mexican Restaurant | Pasadena CA So, my review is not based on one bad night but a multiple of experiences. Beef 15.99. Report. enjoy, Fast, easy, priced right, great location, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Pasadena, Hotels near California Institute of Technology, French Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Pasadena, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Pasadena, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Pasadena, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Pasadena, Restaurants near The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles, Restaurants near Best Western Pasadena Inn, Restaurants near Best Western Pasadena Royale Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena / Old Town, Restaurants near City of Pasadena City Hall, Restaurants near California Institute of Technology, Restaurants near Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Restaurants near Kidspace Children's Museum, Restaurants near Pasadena Convention Center. Join @letty.set.go from Brown Bag Mornings at our uptown #WHITTIER location this Sunday 1pm-3pm for your chance to win tickets to @rollingloud don`t miss out! The all-day menu features items like brunch items and mussels, cacio e pepe, and butter-poached risotto at night. We had a wonderful dinner last night at Mi Piace. #126 of 337 pubs & bars in Pasadena. THE 10 BEST Mexican Restaurants in Pasadena (Updated 2023) - Tripadvisor Fresh water grilled tilapia. Menu is really well thought out, and has a great variety of seafood, and meat. The chicken is well seasoned, cooked to perfection and swimming in its own juices and likely some butter. Stoli Lime vodka- lime juice-creme de cassis-agave syrup- cucumber- mint. It was actually fun to go back and forth between the New York and Wagyu because both were really good, but the level of taste and quality from the Wagyu was very noticeable. The 18 Best Pasadena Restaurants to Try Now - Eater LA Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. Aejo $20 . Made better by the care and professionalism of the staff. Oh man, I love #Afuri #Ramen + #Dumplings. Two Mijares Enchiladas. Google Maps is a global rating system and Moos claims it is Texas style so comparing to other Texas BBQ places is fair. Spicy, rich, hearty, and satisfying, Mexican cuisine is great comfort food. We started off with a bread Service and a selection of butter. The Wagyu was melt in your mouth goodness cooked to medium rare!! 3110 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA. Fish -Red cabbage - pico -chipotle crema, $6 . Topped with pineapple, mango, strawberry & Carioca butter sauce. 3 Best Mexican Restaurants in Pasadena, CA - ThreeBestRated Service was nice and will definitely come again!!! , Last night was wild! The crisp and golden Indonesian fried chicken is the thing to get, while the Spam musubi never fails to hit the spot. DELICIOUS! We'll be back to try more of the menu! We ordered for pick up midweek. They gave away 4 Tickets to@rollingloud yall! I ordered bento boxes from n/soto multiple times during the pandemic and raved about how awesome they were. It had a good flavor, great with the dipping sauce. Pasadena , CA 91106 (626) 577-1307. Service is impeccable. Braised beef -green salsa- lime onions -cilantro. This bakery features fresh-milled organic whole grains, and fresh-baked bread without any additives. 4940 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena, TX, 77505. Ever had a meal so mediocre that you just get a little sad afterwards? It quickly became known for its tiny restaurant featuring Jesucita's original recipes, tortillas, tamales and sauces made with . A delicious meal: heirloom tomato salad was bright and robust, beef cheek was buttery tendery, and the octopus honestly was the tastiest I've ever had. Sip on a mango lassi while perusing its shelves or better yet, sit down for a casual meal that spans both north and south Indian fare. Oops. Escargot is not for everyone but I think their version is nicely balanced not too buttery and with nice puffy pastry. The food was mixed: I ordered the Yuzu Ratan which has chicken broth with yuzu and with enough spices to give it a little bit of a kick. Jimador Blanco tequila-triple sec- agave syrup-lime juice. But the cheese itself really didn't have a nice or interesting flavor other than just CHEDDAR. Its my first time in this restaurant. Everything else falls very short, especially the food. Their restaurant has been acknowledged by prominent food critics and placed within the top 100 of Hispanic Business Magazine's "Top 500 Hispanic Businesses. Vodka - rosemary -lemon - strawberry - kiwi - passion fruit pure - Procecco. Ggiata Delicatessen is a sandwich shop that has successfully made the jump to a brick-and-mortar storefront in the busy East Coastinspired neighborhood of Melrose Blvd and Western Ave. Claim your business. I must say that I enjoyed the food and experience at this establishment. "What's that?" Ended up at the bar with the most accommodating and informative bartenders. Contact Us +1 (443) 305-2464 The best Latin Foods in Maryland Welcome to our restaurant! Love this place. Menu. Enjoyed the cocktails and sake selection. I will absolutely be back. . Also outdoor patio with heaters. The flavor combo was a perfect end to the meal. $16.95. New Mexican. They gave me the impression that they were going to be busy and I didn't have a reservation (which is suggested) but were able to accommodate me since I was by myself. The meat would taste much better if they have some sort of smokey flavor. Sat at the bar and chatted with the really friendly and knowledgeable bartenders. With a slew of new openings over the past few years and always-busy standbys scattered around town, Pasadena has quietly become one of the busiest dining scenes anywhere in Southern California. Our waiter Kevin W is so nice and attentive. The seasonal mangos with sticky rice are worth saving room for. $13 . Best almond croissant I've ever had. We devoured the bread and they offered to bring us another. Theres so many other good pizza places in Pasadena that are a much better value and will taste the same. Wow amazing this is one of the best restaurants with the most delicious food in the world. add shrimp +$5, $45 . 15 Awesome LA Spots for Thai Takeout and Delivery. #nationalmargaritaday #kalaveras, #PASADENA are you ready?! Our Story. Tonight, I had undoubtedly the worse pork chop I've ever ordered. View Website Earn 3X Points. Don Pico's Mexican Restaurant is a restaurant located in Pasadena, Texas at 4940 Fairmont Parkway. PASADENA MAIN MENU BAR MENU APPETIZERS DRAGON ROLL Fried California roll - cucumber -onions -jalapeo - cream cheese -spicy mayo - teriyaki -shrimp tempura. Show more. Catch Rodney Jenkins and his smoker-on-wheels Wednesdays through Sundays at the CVS parking lot on North Lake. The restaurant began its service from a converted ice cream truck. Served with grilled veggies and rice. There is an upright Piano by the bar and the manager shut off the music and let me play some dinner music. 7. So staffing-wise, this place was lovely. Old school Pasadena restaurant serving classic Mexican food in a cozy environment. URBANO MEXICAN KITCHEN, Pasadena - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews Homepage - Tocaya The execution of such a dining space on this side of Washington Blvd. 111 N Los Robles Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA. $12 . Our indoor and outdoor dining areas are currently . $14 . Yes, we even looked at to pull this list together. Mijares Mexican Restaurant | Pasadena My wife and I were looking for a romantic date night while visiting Old Town Pasadena and someone recommended this place. Mexican Restaurants in Pasadena View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Tonight, Day 2 with @djeddieone #PASADENA *Rain or shine. Were staying at the hotel next door and were happy to walk just a few steps to experience such wonderful food. We ordered a full tray of BBQ items: briskets, Korean BBQ pork belly cubes, BBQ ribs, and 2 sausage links, Mac and cheese, potato salad, and coleslaw. Read about the exciting new menu at Poltergeist. These are some new mexican cuisine with a large number of reviews in Pasadena, CA. The Best 10 New Mexican Cuisine in Pasadena, California - Yelp 819 Flower St, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA. Closed Opens at 11AM $$$$ Price range per person $11 - $30. Mercado Pasadena. Yet, 5$ for a croissant? Find 15 listings related to Mucho Mas Mexican Restaurant in Pasadena on YP.com. Rain or shine #PASADENA One year anniversary Celebrations Mariachi 5-7p LED Robots 9p Show Girls 10pm187 N Sierra Madre Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107 Simi ValleyTemeculaMontclairDowntown FullertonBurbankCovinaCorona#LosAngeles#Bellflower#Montebello#RedondoBeach#Whittier#SanPedro#ChinoHills#WestLA#PuenteHills#Pasadena#Riverside#Silverlake#RanchoCucamonga#SantaMonica#Orange#OC#MarinaDelRey#NewportBeach#NOHO#NorthHollywood #LongBeach Its National Margarita Day! $12 . DISCLAIMER & PREVENTION OF FOOD ILLNESS: If you have any allergies, please let us know. Plus, they have a full #bar with really tasty drinks. U Street Pizza is a great place for pizza in Old Pasadena. Food was cooked well and all foods I tried were rich. Both were delicious, especially their yuzu egg salad. 2118 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90031, USA. Los Javis mezcal - lime juice - pineapple nectar - agave syrup - jalapeo. (626) 796-5592. Their outdoor seating is great for enjoying the weather, and their margaritas are wonderful. Vanilla ice cream - berry compote - cinnamon sugar. I thought the hummus was oily and runny, but my buddy liked the flavor. I was glad to try the saffron risotto but probably wouldn't order it again. I have never, in all my life, had fried chicken that was so tender and so beautifully fried. The brisket is not as tender and is drier. The creation of Romas owner Rosario Mazzeo, The Sandwich consists of a sturdy Italian roll drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with salt, and layered with provolone, mortadella, spiced coppa, and salami. Really loved the jalapeo cheddar sausage and the red potato salad. add protein +$4 . It is a great place to try different varieties of bread from around the world. Although I've heard great things about this place, we ended up having a mixed experience here. Mijares Mexican Restaurant | Pasadena $17.29 Joe Salad Beef or Chicken Fajita Great ambiance and fair price on the menu. With favorites like Alexander's Steakhouse, Mi Piace, and Seed Bakery and more, get ready to experience the best flavors around Pasadena. They have a great big menu we are looking forward to exploring. Wife and husband team Vanessa Tilaka and Thomas Kalb bring together fine cheeses and regional American cooking taking inspiration from the Midwest, California, and beyond at Agnes. Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. Even though I asked to please not over cook. The pizza itself was good, but for the price I would think it would be worth it to probably go elsewhere. Within the hour they were packed. Open flame grilled Chicken on the bone. Our order was so good were returning with our neighbors and their kids just five days later. From the friendly service to the excellent food (highly recommend the soft egg with caviar) I loved this spot. Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. We did it! Also fish is my favorite one, 904 N Sycamore Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038, USA. Jimmy Changas restaurants offer a trendy atmosphere and family-friendly-fun with the help of the spacious "Jimmy's Jungle" playground for the younger monkeys. Oh such a great choice. You can enjoy cocktails and crudo while sitting at the courtyard of the Pasadena Playhouse, which shares space with Saso. We finally ate at n/soto, a beautiful and mysterious Japanese pop up restaurant on Washington Blvd. Sooo good and certainly an experience worth trying. Moo's BBQ is a popular barbecue restaurant in Lincoln Heights that specializes in Central Texas-style barbecue. Vanilla and orange custard -whipped cream -berry compote -mint, Take out Margarita Check with Your Server. The main attraction was definitely the butter. I got the salmon and it was just cooked to perfection, moist, flavorful, chefs kiss. They offered to bring items one after another which was great so items don't get cold. Best new mexican restaurants in Pasadena, spring 2022 - Restaurant Guru Cristalino $25, Silver $12 . We ordered the steakhouse salad. We went home and found a live worm in our pull pork sandwich, we called in to notify them and the lady we spoke to was really nice and refunded us the sandwich amount but asked us to bring back the sandwich. You order first, and the staff will explain everything clearly, including the popular dishes. Shrimp -pico -avocado -salsa negra -mango relish -tostadas, Monterey Jack - beans - pico -avo mash -mexican crema -chipotle crema We enjoyed the bone marrow. I mean I understand inflation is not the best right now. You could really tell the quality of the meat through the taste and texture. Since 2016 we've redefined dining with delicious, guilt-free meals that taste too good to be good for you. This place speciality is chicken but they do offer vegetarian / vegan options which was wonderful. . SERVED WITH A SIDE OF GREEN SALSA. Our goal is to provide you with the best dining experience from friendly and attentive staff in a beautiful and pleasant space. Inspired by traditional recipes and modern cooking styles, were proud to deliver the best Latin foods in the area. It had a really great herby and fresh flavor to it that I've never had before. Join us this weekend as we celebrate the one year anniversary of our Pasadena Location , Crazy nights make the best memories. I had Texas BBQ in the past, and my standard of BBQ seemed higher because of that. Wanderlog makes planning a trip so effortless. Both are nicely prepared, a bit on the salty side for my personal preference but very well done. They gave us a salt tray that had 6 different salts, so we slowly enjoyed every cut with eat different type of salt. Jimmy Changas | Fresh. Mex. Fun. Baguette and butter to start is a must. Come into this family-owned shop for two Armenian specialties: su beoreg and sini-monta. All the meats are slightly lower in quality than Franklin's BBQ in Austin, Texas. The atmosphere was very pleasant and our servers were very helpful in assisting us in deciding what plates to try out. I can't wait to go back! Add Protein +$4Add Meat +$3, 5 potato or chicken - beans - molcajete salsa -lettuce - queso fresco - mexican crema, Monterey jack - pico - chipotle crema -avo mash.