NickMercs stands tall with a height of 5 feet and 11 inches. Kolcheffs YouTube channel, where he uploads gameplay videos, boasts over 4 million subscribers. In addition to these accolades, NICKMERCS has won his fair share of esports competitions, such as the $50,000 first place prize (awarded to Team NICKMERCS, comprised of NICKMERCS, FaZe Swagg, and Diaz Biffle) in the Toronto Ultra Warzone Tournament that took place from August 5 - 6, 2020. When the video game Fortnite came out later that year, Nick soon became a masterful player in the games Battle Royale mode, with his stream becoming more popular as the game gained prominence. Since the headset is a bit of an investment for some, the added ability to use it for both a console of choice and a PC is a great bonus. This is an insanely fast processor that delivers optimum performance for the latest games. The reality is that you can make even a low cost webcam look incredible with proper lighting. Im fine. When FaZe [Clan] first approached me and my team a few weeks ago, I was undecided about what my next move would be, said Kolcheff said in a statement. And on April 23, 2021, NICKMERCS confirmed he's also a Co-owner of FaZe. Just check out Nickmercs stream to see it in action. Manage Settings Looking for the best free and paid Discord Emoji Makers? Many new streamers think that a fancy, expensive camera is the way to looking good on stream. On August 23, 2021, G FUEL announced that the FaZe Clan G FUEL Variety Pack featuring NICKMERCS' first flavor, MFAM Punch, FaZe Rug's Sour Blue Chug Rug, and FaZe Clan's FaZeberry is available for sale in Sam's Club stores throughout the U.S. and online at www.samsclub.com for a limited time. Over a couple of meaningful conversations, it became clear that FaZe would be a great fit to what were doing. Everything You Need To Know About NICKMERCS - G Fuel SCUF is a premium brand that builds custom controllers for gamers who want tools that can meet their gaming abilities. This naturally translates to millions in . Is Nickmercs the leader of the FaZe clan? Its about me having fun and grinding and getting after that.. Check out this video for a detailed tour of NICKMERCS' gaming studio and the story behind its creation: | Interview with George Bowes, A Letter to the Future review | Interview with Shreyansh Katsura, How To Get The Elder Wand In Hogwarts Legacy, Hogwarts Legacy Best Broom And How To Get It, Pokmon Scarlet & Violet DLC: Release Date Speculation, News, New Pokmon, Hogwarts Legacy Best Spell Combos To Use: Secret Tips & Tricks, Civilization 7 Release Date Speculation, Leaks, Gameplay & More, Destiny 2 The Final Shape: Release Date News, Story and Everything We Know So Far, Hades 2 Release Date, Early Access Launch, Gameplay Features & More, Armored Core 6: Release Date Window, News, Gameplay Updates & More, Alchemy Stars Tier List 2023 - Best Characters Ranked, Roblox Anime Dimension Character Tier List 2023, Risk of Rain 2 Tier List (2023): All Characters Ranked. Our Twitch stats show that currently NICKMERCS has 6,650,631 followers and 882,164 Total Channel Views and in total played 4 games. NICKMERCS (@nickmercs) Official | TikTok Most of his fans speculated him to be married and has a wife, but there is no official confirmation regarding his married life. It was the fifth-highest of any streamer on the platform within that time frame, but its also not his only means of revenue. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'ginx_tv-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_5',136,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-ginx_tv-large-leaderboard-2-0');According to HusKerrs, Nickmercs and Swagg hosted the first map, after which the second map was to be hosted by Symfuhny and him. He has a soft spot for Metroidvanias, Soulslike, and First-Person Shooters. Nickmercs keyboard is perfect for the types of games he's playing offering a compact design to free up his desk space and allow for easy mouse movement. NICKMERCS goes on a tirade against HusKerrs in one of his live streams. We hope to hear an official confirmation about his love life. Nick Kolcheff, better known as NickMercs, is a Twitch Streamer and professional gamer whose live streams get more than 2 million views. He went on to win three significant Gears of War tournaments, MLG Anaheim, MLG Dr Pepper, and MLG National Championship 2009, along with other smaller events that saw him earn more than $100,000. NEXT: The Best Gaming Headsets For Under $30. His first few YouTube contents consist of gameplay from Call of Duty games and the survival horror game Outlast. Pick up Nickmercs mousepad for an affordable price. He Mostly uploads Fortnite game-related videos on his youtube channel. Follow NICKMERCS on Twitch | YouTube | Twitter. NICKMERCS adapted to the circumstances, as he always does. Nickmercs uses an ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Headset when streaming and recording content. However, that doesnt mean he wont change games. Nick Kolcheff, known in the gaming world as Nickmercs, has extended his partnership with Twitch and will continue . On 4th December 2011, he started his YouTube channel named, NickMercs. His famous gaming includes Fortnite Battle Royal, Call of Duty, Gears of War Franchise and so on. Over the years, he has collected numerous consoles but enjoys most modern games on his PC. After getting his start as a Gears of War proand winning three Major League Gaming championshipshe dabbled in competitive Halo before transitioning to a career as a Call of Duty streamer. Nickmercs does update his equipment and gaming setup as the years go on. In my opinion, if Nickmercs uses this headset to destroy the opposition on the latest Battle Royale then this headset will work for me too. Nickmercs controller is the SCUF Reflex and was crafted to give a responsive feel and provide better performance than controllers that came before it. However, his stream went off when his squad broke the world record for total kills in Fortnite with 54. By Trilby Beresford. It's a solid webcam providing great quality at a solid price. Nick Kolcheff, known in the gaming world as Nickmercs, has extended his partnership with Twitch and will continue streaming exclusively on the Amazon-owned platform. Imagine playing the latest Call of Duty title with this in your computer rig? . As you can see it's a clean, modern design that also offers an easy to use cable management bar, and tempered glass. He got his bachelors degree from the University of Michigan. The NICKMERCS and HusKerrs Warzone drama blows up as NICKMERCS gives his final response to Huskkers in a live stream. Nickmercs joined the FaZe clan in May 2019 as a content creator, but later became a part-owner in 2021.FaZe clan. To keep viewers engaged in content, Kolcheff explained that hell try a new game from time to time or simply take time to chat with his community. While gaming can be a grind, Kolcheff says that hes having the time of his life, and that family and team members keep him on track. The rise of Twitch has seen the birth of tons of talented and entertaining video game streamers. They can control the severity of the movement speed . Let's talk freezing cold water Cons, my nipples could cut glass & my penis goes inverted. He helps create great audio quality with this microphone by combining it with an ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro. In a live stream talking to his fans, NICKMERCS calls HusKerrs a f*cking loser. The live stream rant by NICKMERCS comes after months of back and forth between the two. The streamer has a natural affinity for the genre and does exceptionally well in the space. He then goes on to talk about there being a fine line between being competitive and being jealous, insinuating that HusKerrs was going after him out of jealousy. While many streamers use top of the line DSLRcameras, Nickmercs is using a webcam. Knowing where an enemy is can really help players plan accordingly and keep an ear out for any danger. It's clear that he not only has a passion for gaming, but having a community that shares his values.Nickmercs has a unique gaming and streaming setup with the most modern gear and equipment. The high-quality (high-dollar) headset comes in two variants , allowing players to use it for PS4/PS5 and . The lights that Nickmercs uses for his streaming setup are the ElGato Key Lights. This case's design came from earlier models, but with these additional updates to make it even better. Nickmercs is using the X570 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi in his PC gaming setup. G FUEL Energy Drink, SCUF, Cash App, Under Armour, Beats by Dr. Dre. NICKMERCS-HusKerrs Warzone drama blows up as Nickmercs responds Another major selling point of the Astro A50 is its balancing capabilities, which allows players to custom-tune their audio experience by giving them full control over the audio levels. Initially, this didn't bother me because Nick can of course like and dislike whoever he wants," HusKerrs wrote. The paid subscribers would see the streamer earn in the region of $150,000 per month. webcam. This guy just doesn't get a f***ing pass, for what?!". Nickmercs lighting is simple and gets the job done for his stream. For me, its not about that. Gaming with no mouse pad is a nightmare. But he hasnt returned to that game in months. During this time, he had multiple interactions with famous streamer and gamer Ninjadue to their trash talking. Copy it to easily share with friends. Home . "I don't encourage any of you guys to say anything bad to HusKerrs.". I look forward to both competing for FaZe and partnering with both our communities to continue to build something special for our fans., Welcome to FaZe Clan, @NICKMERCS.#MFAM #FaZeUp pic.twitter.com/0utBPsWDDQ, Faze Clan CEO Lee Trink said that their acquisition of Nickmercs was the most important player signing in the history of esports, period.. As a SCUF partner, NICKMERCS often speaks about his love of the controller companys productseven before scoring the sponsorship, the streamer regularly used SCUF controllers. SCUF controllers, for me, give me the ability to keep my thumbs on the joysticks while I do everything that I need to do.. NICKMERCS said this as he recounts a time HusKerrs commented on his lifestyle gym live streams. All Rights Reserved. [1] Career Kolcheff is from Detroit, Michigan. If you didn't know FaZe clan is a professional entertainment and professional esports organization that is based in LA, California. Nothing much of his family is known except his two younger siblings. The G640 mouse pad that Nickmercs uses provides just that. Whether it's utilizing a button to lean in a FPS, or perhaps just to talk with gaming friends in Discord, you'll be able to easily customize this mouse for your needs. On December 12, 2020, NICKMERCS won the Live Streamer award at the 10th annual YouTube Streamy Awards, which highlights 2020's best online and content creators. 2020 | The G FUEL Team | comments(0). Im so OK with that and I was a long time ago. NICKMERCS is a veteran content creator who found his footing as aGears of Warprofessional player back in the day. Andrew Highton. An incredible journey from Gears pro to Twitch star. Tension rose here when NICKMERCS tried to explain their actions, saying that HusKerrs taking host is more prone to hackers because they were playing Warzone on PC. Check out this biography to know about his birthday, childhood, family life, achievements, and fun facts about him. This Ultra 4k high definition webcam has four times the resolution of your typical HD webcam. With the right lighting this camera has great focus, clarity, and incredible quality. The point of a mouse pad is to provide a smooth surface for your mouse to run across so that you'll have fluid movement in a game. . We promise to never overwhelm your inbox. This can even further increase their audio quality. Overall, Nickmercs uses top of the line equipment, because he's a one of the most popular streamers in the world and his production value requires it. Since joining in 2011, Kolcheff has amassed 6.2 million followers on Twitch, where he streams games including shooters Apex Legends and Call of Duty: Warzone. With this said - it's important to know that he uses this headset with MixAmp Pro. Nickmercs Setup For Gaming & Streaming (Updated 2022) NICKMERCS on streaming Apex Legends over Warzone: 'It's about me having Usually streamers like Nickmercs swap out old peripherals and equipment as new tech is released. On top of that, he also played Halo professionally. He unfollowed me on Twitter because of all that.. Follow the stream and my Twitter account to be notified when I will be going live - @Nickmercs. An absolute dream. Whether he is dating or not is not the issue. NICKMERCS and several other content creators have taken an interest in the issue, which may push the problem past community speculation and into a much larger view. He rarely takes out time to hang out with his friends and family. Nick is not only an incredibly talented competitive gamer but he is a compelling personality.. Nickmercs is one of the most popular streamers that play Call of Duty Warzone. Both Nicholas NICKMERCS Kolcheff and Jordan HusKerrs Thomas have big followings in the COD Warzone community. After living in Los Angeles, California, for several years, he moved back to his hometown in Michigan, where he resides today. Created in 0.2413 seconds.Copyright 2015-2023 TwitchStats. Read musings, one-off blog posts, random thoughts, special announcements and more. In May 2016, NICKMERCS joined his second team, 100 Thieves, as a founding member, streamer, and content creator. As an all-around first-person shooter expert, he currently focuses on Call of Duty content. "In this article, we will answer just that. In December 2019, NICKMERCS upgraded and refurbished his gaming room to create the ultimate gaming studio. When you look at the specs, its hard to disagree. back half of my name. Its the bread and butter of his content. After using the tub, my mental clarity is never better & my energy throughout the day is much higher. HusKerrs says that since the incident he has been constantly harassed by the MFAM (Nickmercs' fans) across the internet, from his Twitch stream to personal social media accounts.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'ginx_tv-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_9',146,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-ginx_tv-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); "For the last 3 months, I've had to put my chat in a sub-only mode for long periods because of people from Nick's community constantly coming over and spreading hate and toxicity," he wrote. As a world-famous streamer, NICKMERCS has been nominated for his share of awards. This case comes with 2 RGB lighting channels and 3 fans. Who is NICKMERCS? Net worth, earnings, streaming setup, and more He's carved a large chunk of the streaming pie out for himself and has tons of dedicated fans that watch his content whenever he's airing. NICKMERCS total prize money during his Gears of War career was about $100,000an impressively high amount for esports at the time. Nickmercs real name is Nicholas Kolcheff. He continued to blow up in fame as he was part of the team that made a world record in most kills of Fortnite. He went to City High school for his high school and joined the University of Michigan for his bachelors degree. The second reason is that he has a loud, boisterous, and energetic personalitya stark contrast to someone like Michael Shroud Grzesiek, who is quite tempered in comparison. Learn what types of words, phrases, and speech can be said on Twitch and which cannot. Nickmercs uses 4 monitors for streaming and gaming. No one deserves it more than you brother, GG @NICKMERCS pic.twitter.com/Z2gV5sPf6o. Nickmercs gaming computer has T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 32GB installed in it. "People who. This is a premium mechanical keyboard designed for the top levels of eSport competition offering speed and precision. Get viral graphics, memes, rumors and trending sports news delivered right to your inbox with the Clutch Newsletter. He has been in the YouTube and game streaming industry since 2011 and he is known for playing games such as Apex Legends, Fortnite Battle Royale, and Call of Duty: Warzone. Nickmercs is tirelessly grinding the ranked modes of the latest video games out, and needs a powerful GPU that can dish out high frames per second. Thats OK with me. Steelcase designed this chair with a number of features so that the user can make sure it's setup properly for their body type. To this, NICKMERCS responded: Theres more to Twitch and theres more to entertainment than just being good at a video game, says NICKMERCS, taking a dig at HusKerrs Warzone content. Let us now learn more about his journey and rise to stardom. NICKMERCS is a Co-owner and member of FaZe Clan. You may have spent some time watching his Twitch stream and wondered, "What's Nickmercs setup for gaming? Change is a part of life., It's official: Cloud9 VALORANT parts ways with Yay after 5 months, Here are the early LoL Patch 13.5 patch notes, Ludwig's $500,000 VALORANT team becomes instant meme after disappointing Challengers debut, 100 Thieves content creator Kyedae diagnosed with leukemia, Here are all the abilities for Gekko, VALORANTs newest initiator. According to Nick's view of the situation, HusKerrs didn't give the same . He refused to give up, though, even after his mother destroyed his Xbox to discourage him. Some of the features include fully adjustable arms, adjustable seat depth, height adjustments, tension adjustment, and different options for locked recline positions. Surprisingly, this headset is also what Nick uses for his microphone while streaming too. His popularity continued to snowball during the battle royale era with games like PUBG and Fortnite, and by 2018, he was already a superstar. To this, HusKerrs commented on his own stream, where he usually plays Warzone and had less than 10,000 viewers at the time, that he doesnt understand why people would watch someone go to the gym and not just go to the gym themselves. '"if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'ginx_tv-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_7',145,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-ginx_tv-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); Nickmercs didn't like HusKerrs' remark about his workout streams. You can rest assured that Nickmercs mouse will work for you too. Bring him in my Discord, I dont care. This includes keyboard, GPU, headset, and more.Nickmercs is what he's called in the streaming and gaming world, but his actual real name is Nicholas Kolchef. But if you're a newer streamer you do not need the best of the best equipment. Take Nickmercs, for example, a Major League Gaming (MLG) champion with a huge following and hours upon hours of content sprinkled all across the Internet. This selection of books for streamers is perfect to inspire and develop you and your stream. Nickmercs setup includes equipment and components from a number of different companies. HusKerrs explains that they have refused this proposal due to them playing on PC with M&K, as they thought that they will have an advantage against Nickmercs and Swagg with more "sweaty players" in their games.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'ginx_tv-leader-1','ezslot_17',137,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-ginx_tv-leader-1-0'); Nick was admittedly furious and since then the relationship between the two Warzone players soured. He requires a mouse that's fast, light, and that can keep up with him. He tweeted on May 14, 2018, saying that he is 10% Mexican. He was also a feature part of the pro team 100 Thieves. Monthly earnings around $200,000 and yearly earnings around $2 million. Nickmercs is a co-owner of the FaZe clan. At 30 years old, NICKMERCS is a bit of an old-school gamerold-school enough that the concept of professional gaming was more or less unheard-of when he began his career. ", "It's important to address this part too. Twitch is where I built my community, its home, Kolcheff tells, I take a lot of pride in both competing at a high level in any game that I play, while also entertaining and engaging with the audience, he says, Awards Chatter Podcast Malala Yousafzai (Stranger at the Gate), Bentonville Film Festival to Honor Queer as Folk Star Fin Argus and Dear White People Producer Effie Brown, Streamer Disguised Toast Signs With WME (Exclusive), Scopely Reveals New Free-to-Play Medieval Strategy Game, Gaming Industry Saw $51.5B in Investments, M&A Activity Last Year, Take-Two Lowers Guidance, Plans Cost-Cutting Amid "Challenging" Gaming Market, John Malone and Charter Directors Reach $87.5M Deal to Settle Investor Suit, Rupert Murdoch, Fox Corp. Sued For Sharing Bidens Presidential Ads Before They Aired, Paramount Will Pay $122.5M to Settle CBS-Viacom Merger Lawsuit, Lionsgate Dealmakers Michael Burns, Brian Goldsmith Extend Contracts, A24 Buys Off-Broadways Cherry Lane Theatre, Pay TV and Cable Providers Lost 5.8M Subscribers in 2022, Star Hairstylist Jen Atkin Reveals Must-Have Hair Tools, Tutorials and Pro Tips In New MasterClass, Rihannas Puma x Fenty Is Coming Back Heres Where You Can Still Buy Those Cult-Fave Creepers, The Best Bridesmaid Dresses for Every Budget, From Under-$100 Gowns to Hollywood-Inspired Classics, BTS Army: Heres When and Where Legos Dynamite-Inspired Set Arrives Online and In Stores, The Big Lebowski Turns 25: People Didnt Get It, Jeff Bridges Recalls, How the Landscape of Native-Led Stories Has Changed Between Avatars: Were Flexing Our Sovereignty, The Definitive Voice of Entertainment News. Nicholas "NICKMERCS" Kolcheff is one of the brightest stars on Twitch. The controller versus mouse and keyboard debate has been going on for years, long before aim-assist was refined to make it more balanced. He competed under the EnvyUs banner during his original stint as a Gears of War pro. Weighing only 80g it's uber light as well. Its sitting on around 1800 hours and 15 percent of total stream time, most of which hes accrued in 2022. Nickmercs enjoys Alienware monitors, but so does Ninja and Shroud too. He is seen hanging out with a girl, but her identity is kept secret, and nothing is known about her. NICKMERCS was born and raised in Michigan. He has 6.5 million followers on the platform and a dedicated army of fans called MFAM. Your email address will not be published. Plus the micro USBcable is easy to detach in case you want to quickly and easily take this keyboard with you while traveling. Nickmercs GPUis pricey, but the fancy of any gamer. Nickmercs is known as a streamer that wins when it comes to the latest first person shooter and battle royales. As a bonus, this CPU can be overclocked to provide even more performance if you like testing CPU's to their limit. In 2019, Nickmercs and 100 Thieves parted ways, claiming that poor management and failed promises prompted him to leave the organization. NICKMERCS most streamed game is Fortnite, and its not even close. Went out with my parents last night and needed a date pic.twitter.com/BMZ4hNiUUR NRG HusKerrs (@HusKerrs) May 10, 2021. The complete guide to Nickmercs setup. Struggling to think of topics to talk about while streaming? https://www.instagram.com/p/BnUCLZFHorD/?taken-by=nickmercs. This goes into even further detail in the Astro Command Center software, which allows for better control overall. He is a partner with Optic Predator, and both are famous for making gameplay videos of COD and Gears of War Franchise. As of 2018, NickMercs net worth is estimated at $2 million. Developing streamers to better themselves and grow their stream2021 SIMPLEBERRY LLC. His team, FaZe Clan, is also partnered with G FUEL. He also puts together an event for the MFAM called MFAM bar-b-que wherein he invites the members of his community and their families to a free barbecue event and it features numerous activities such as games, giveaways, and of course food. The FaZe Clan star earns anywhere between $100,000-$150,000 a month, but has an overall net worth estimated to be around $4 million. Nickmercs setup includes the GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card. 9 Best Guns, Weapons, And Attachments In Call of Duty Warzone, 9 Best Guns To Use In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Multiplayer, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: Everything You Need To Know. We'll share more details on this below. This generator will ask you questions to help! Aside from his skill in video games, NICKMERCS is also a skilled athlete in traditional sports. Check out this video for a detailed tour of NICKMERCS gaming studio and the story behind its creation: NICKMERCS has been part of three esports teams during his career. Nickmercs is using the NZXT H510 Elite gaming tower as his computer case. NICKMERCS and Swagg Break Down Why They Aren't Playing Black Ops Cold Players can even purchase a bundle package that includes a charging dock for easy battery recharging when players aren't at their PC or console, as well as a stylish location to hang their headset when not in use. At the moment, there arent any stores or websites selling official NICKMERCS merch, but you can find merchandise for his team, FaZe Clan, on their website. Our email mailing list is loaded with value, spam-free, and sent out every now and than. There is a reason why he's where he is," Nick said. NICKMERCS currently has 33,104 active subscribers on Twitch. Twitch is where I built my community, its home, Kolcheff tells The Hollywood Reporter. Nickmercs is one of the most popular streamers on Twitch, and for good reason. His channel significantly grew as it streamed to almost 5000+ viewers on average. Poor chair posture can cause significant harm to one's body, but with this chair Nick can be certain that his arms, spine, and body will be supported as they should be. While Nickmercs will occasionally dabble into other genres of games, his primary focus has been FPSand Battle Royales. They struggled to accept his dream and encouraged him to focus on other things. Nicholas Kolcheff was born on November 21, 1990, in Detroit, Michigan. Being the co-owner of FaZe Clan is likely to be a profitable asset too. NICKMERCS momentum never slowed down. Aside from that, not much is known about his personal life. Understanding the view count aint 40, 50,000, thats OK bro. His father, Kevin Kolcheff, is a high school football coach. With 16 cores and 32 processing threads, it keeps his stream running crisp and smooth. Nickmercs plays several Battle Royal releases, like Apex Legends, Fortnite, and Warzone, while also dabbling in League of Legends and Friday The 13th: The Game. What sets Nickmercs' mouse apart from others? Like most Twitch stars, he receives money from merchandise, sponsorship deals, and YouTube videos. ITS OFFICIAL, FOLKS!!! While you might be putting together a gaming setup similar to Nickmercs and may be consdering skimping on the chair, I would reconsider. During this time, he also live streamed himself playing Outlast and the Call of Duty games. A post shared by Nick Kolcheff (@nickmercs). US 18+. NickMercs lives a hectic life, being a professional gamer and Twitch Streamer. Genshin Impact 3.5 Livestream Countdown: Date, Time, How To Watch, QTCinderella's Master Baker - How To Watch, Schedule & Streamers, Amouranth Shares Most Profitable Month As OnlyFans Creator, Twitch Star xQc Loses $650K Betting On FIFA World Cup Winner, Asmongold Calls For Twitch Streamer Nadia To Be Permabanned, Pokmon GO Promo Codes (February 2023) All Active & Expired Promo Codes, Pokmon Sword & Shield Codes (February 2023) All Free Mystery Gifts, Tower Of Fantasy Codes (February 2023) Free Dark Crystals, Nucleus& More, Cookie Run OvenBreak Codes (February 2023) Free Crystals, Rainbow Cubes & More, Should you download Dark and Darker? For his streaming computer, Nickmercs has a AMD Ryzen 9 5950X CPU. The X570 AORUS PRO WIFI uses an IR digital CPU power design which has both digital PWM Controller and PowlRstage MOSFET.