You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lordand their vindication from me, declares the Lord." Salem Media Group. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. I put on the belt of truth to protect against lies and deception and the breastplate of righteousness to protect my heart. Amen and Amen, If God be for me, who could be against me? As you grow in faith, God is molding your character, building you up to fulfill the good plans He has for your life. Heather Riggleman is a believer, wife, mom, author, social media consultant, and full-time writer. But more often, He is concerned with our character, and will use a trial to refine us. For You are my Lord, my Shepherd and my shield In Jesus mighty name I pray. They drank wine and praised the gods of gold and silver, bronze, iron, wood, and stone. Isaiah 54:17No weapon formed against you shallprosper, And every tonguewhichrises against you in judgment You shall condemn. The Lord will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore (Psalm 121:7-8). But the God of my father has been with me. Why is Jesus referred to as a man of sorrows in Isaiah 53:3? And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. Let everything in your life revolve around your relationship with Him. It's My Way Of Life, and Make It Be Yours As Well! And while staying with them he ordered them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise of the Father, which, he said, you heard from me; for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now. King Belshazzar made a great feast for a thousand of his lords and drank wine in front of the thousand. Connect with her atwww.HeatherRiggleman.com or onFacebook. For the Lord has called you like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit, like a wife of youth when she is cast off, says your God. I will not, in any way, be harmed. The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh though I myself have reason for confidence in the flesh also. I believe it and I confess it daily in my walk with Him. Article Images Copyright 2023 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Thank you!! Jehovah Yasha, The Lord My Savior, You have heard me cry out to You in despair. - Isaiah 54:17, KJV. He will meet us where we are, but we need to seek His presence. The same goes for reading a newspaper or a textbook on marketing. For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn. L Thy will be done Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, Come up here! And they went up to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies watched them. He speaks to Israel as his wife. My declaration today is no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises up in judgment will be condemned in the name of Jesus! For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. What does it mean to spend your money for that which is not bread (Isaiah 55:2)? Hurt and uncertain. I was searching online for Prayer for Protection and I came across your Website. God will ultimately protect His people from criticism. It can be a painful process, but He promises to protect us while we travel through. Father, I thank You for Your unwavering protection which I most graciously receive. #getoveryourex #mentalhealthmatters #alphamaletalk #ghosting #betrayed #ex #share #repost #relationshipadvice #moveon". Behold, I have created the smith who blows the fire of coals and produces a weapon for its purpose. But by reaching for God in His Word and in prayer, Im quickly reminded that I have reason for confidence, and even joy, in the midst of difficulties. It reminds me that I am your childforgiven, set free, and saved by the grace of Christ Jesus. What is the meaning of waters of Noah in Isaiah 54:9? 54:11-17 Let the people of God, when afflicted and tossed, think they hear God speaking comfortably to them by these words, taking . Isaiah 54:17 New Century Version (NCV) 17 So no weapon that is used against you will defeat you. I received this prayer today Heavenly Father. 252 Likes, TikTok video from Mr "It's 7 o'clock" (@omg_rj_): "NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER #fyp #ticktock #foryou #foryoupage #foru". Katie and her family began to fear the worst. He vows to take away their disgrace and lovingly bring them back into relationship with Him. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Our Heavenly Father is glorified when we trust Him to protect and keep us during trials. Isaiah 54:17 (NASB) Verse Thoughts We may suffer temporarily, but not forever. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Thats when we need to acknowledge Gods authority. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. 10 Reasons God Might Not Be Blessing Your Life, Inspiring Mother Breaks Down after Earning Golden Buzzer with Celine Dion Hit, 7 Things that Will Keep Me from Coming Back to Your Church, 6 Truths about Jesus Coming into the World, 9 Christians You Don't Want to Sit Beside on Sunday Morning, 10 Things You Should Know about the Intermediate State of Death, 'You Raise Me Up' Duet Earns A Standing Ovation From The Judges. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze (Isaiah 43:2). Isaiah 54:17. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. God made a powerful declaration and promise here. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. From the Album: Various Artists - WOW Gospel 1998. God said; no weapon formed against you will prosper. When we read the Bible, we dont open the pages and think of it as a World War II romance. What started out as a bad cut for Katies dad turned into a life or death situation. Surely he will save you from the fowlers snare and from the deadly pestilence. And the Lord said to Satan, The Lord rebuke you, O Satan! Who is my adversary? The truth is that everyone must handle all sorts of problems. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? I want to encourage you to. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord .". Luke 10:19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Thank you Hesus you are always right on time, i have been battling with the family loss for years, my heart is so broken, only you Lord can heal me. The overarching theme is that God is our salvation, we can trust and not be afraid. Weapons will come but they shall not prosper, No weapons form against me shall prosper! And the angel said to those who were standing before him, Remove the filthy garments from him. And to him he said, Behold, I have taken your iniquity away from you, and I will clothe you with pure vestments., Only in the Lord, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed all who were incensed against him. Now, He did not promise that weapons would not be formed against you. What Does It Really Mean That Your Body Is a Temple? The king declared to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to deliver you from the lions?, In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely. By His touch, Jerusalem would become better and stronger than it was before (verses 11-14) I will rebuild you with stones of turquoise, your foundations with lapis lazuli. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work. Heather Adams is an author, speaker, and singer living in Connecticut. In the first book, O Theophilus, I have dealt with all that Jesus began to do and teach, until the day when he was taken up, after he had given commands through the Holy Spirit to the apostles whom he had chosen. By submitting your email address, you understand that you will receive email communications from Bible Gateway, a division of The Zondervan Corporation, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA, including commercial communications and messages from partners of Bible Gateway. With God grace my daughter will come closer to me as I am and always trying to get close to her. I, the LORD, have spoken! Thank you so much! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. It is better that you should not vow than that you should vow and not pay. The ugly truth of domestic violence. Gather together, yes, gather, O shameless nation, before the decree takes effect before the day passes away like chaff before there comes upon you the burning anger of the Lord, before there comes upon you the day of the anger of the Lord. Through God who strengthens me I will fear no evil Coz God is with me, God is with me God is with me, oh, oh, ooh [Chorus] {No weapon formed Against me, shall prosper I'm more than, More than a conqeuror I'm more than, More than a conqeuror} [x2] [Verse 2] Father as I go down By my knees to pray Thank You everyday You always make a way . Thank you Lord,for all Your love,Your mercies and Your goodness for us all. I pray for a hedge of protection around me with your warrior angels, father God. The daily prayers have been a big support in my life. Because of its scope, Isaiah contains one of the clearest expressions of the gospel in all the Old Testament. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. But the Lord is faithful. Blog, A Dear Father God, Come, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Tell the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds. Teach me to do good to everyone and stand strong to face my everyday life. You alone are to be feared. Even though as a Christ-follower the Holy Spirit lives within you, you still must make sure you have your shield of faith in place when the devil aims a fiery dart at you. Almighty God, I worship You because of who You are. Its been a long time that God has sent me all kind of signs directing me in a righteous road and showing me the true face of evil but im ashamed to say that I havent been strong and faithful enough to follow all of them through. Follow Christ's journey to the Cross. For Christians in the Middle East, it may be bombs and bullets killing their loved ones. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. I claim it all.I pray for my father please keep him strong,blessed,healthy,good life,joy,knowledge,long life,forgiving and forgetting, peaceful.Amen.please keep my mother sober all the time,wisdom,long life,good health,wealth,hardworking,joyous,strong,loving,caring,tender hearted.praising you.please keep her away from excessive alcoholism, quarrelling, bad company ,hate,accidents,unsoberness,deceit,witchcraft,curses,bad influence.please help her to come home easily.spend little time in bars.take her home ,family and peace as her first priority,soberness,generosity be her lead.please help her cool down her anger,fears,tiresome Ness with you rather than alcohol.May she make you her first priority.Amen.Thank you my GOD. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. But God promises it will not destroy us. What does God mean when He says that my ways are higher than your ways in Isaiah 55:9. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth; for the Lord has spoken: Children have I reared and brought up, but they have rebelled against me. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. And he said to him, Do not fear, for the hand of Saul my father shall not find you. Thank you for sharing your prayers. Thank you for your prayers. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me, declares the LORD.