H]O#7#?2j?J(--DU/4@T -{g&`g,xrN3Gd$OUDpj5 He defeated Corbin Starkey of Johnstown with a pin in 35 seconds before pinning Michael Crites of St. Marys Memorial in 4:09. endstream endobj 14334 0 obj <>/Metadata 195 0 R/Outlines 205 0 R/Pages 14327 0 R/StructTreeRoot 210 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 14335 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 792 612]/Parent 14328 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 14336 0 obj <>stream Feb 28, 2023. Scores (6,642) "We started off a little slow, there were a couple of teams here who were really good, and I think they sensed a little pressure. HJAC-N?!`BDe0q%S_2.iB6!vC -rKVnSTRZH*>pBo}?8wdb%_F:Y$Zix;M/OghxzEvG@HG"%H{4J0HL` After taking a loss to Lincon Shulaw of Columbus DeSales via pin in 32 seconds, Eichorn responded with a consolation bracket win over Wyatt Grear of Vermilion 9-4. CDAB Board Member Swimming and Diving Liaison: Andy Scholz, Athletic Director, Madison Christian School, 3565 Bixby Road, Groveport 43125. WXJp5i9>u:A[zRh_zq'RO48p 9 t|qd 6sd95~R.?_|cuz`HXMGy I$fTMs@eo(>~>K'd! (H+ZxQWWOR 3t"$Q1hHnO;fTa_}iG]DjThi`z>^|uRh2uf4,9i6(4tzR=A6y OHSAA Girls Division I District Bowling Tournament - Star Lanes at the Harbor Results All Participants - March 2, 2023 TQ - indicates member of state qualifying team; IQ - indicates state qualifying individual Place First Name Last Name Grade School Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Total 1 BAILEY VAN METER 12 WAPAKONETA 235 197 191 623 TQ G57 3/10 @ 7p. Madison senior Dominik Whitesel is still alive in the 165-pound bracket. Canton-area high school basketball, wrestling, bowling and gymnastics results for Feb. 26-March 3, including OHSAA basketball districts and regionals. In the same bracket, Plymouths Noah Robinson also went 1-1 with an opener win over Logan Pontious of Montpellier with a pin in 4:48 before falling to Owen DeWeese of McComb 9-7 in the quarter-finals. It's all right here! OHSAA > Southwest Sports & Tournaments > Bowling After winning his first-round match with a pin over Sandusky's Will Fredo Alejo in 2:41, McGinty lost his quarterfinal match to Wauseon's Benicio Torres via pin in 2:34 to send him to the consultation bracket. Ontario freshman Julian McGinty (23-20) is alive in the 144-pound weight class. Girls are permitted to wear skirts and/or shorts provided the skirts/shorts are, and are no shorter than the end of the bowlers index finger when standing. He picked up a win in his first-round match over Parma's Bryson Ziolwith a 16-1 tech fall before beating Bowsher's Kian Moore 5-2 in the quarterfinals. the shirt must have the name of the school, school nickname as identified in the OHSAA School Directory. Jones defeated Will Johnston of Findlay with a pin in 2:39 before cementing his spot in the semifinal match with a win over Brogan Hartup of Westlake with a pin in 3:54. Season Begins. Boys -- One (1) teams and One (1) individual not on a qualifying team will advance to the State tournament. Wenn Sie Ihre Auswahl anpassen mchten, klicken Sie auf Datenschutzeinstellungen verwalten. endstream endobj startxref Galion freshman Ryder Alberty (30-13) is still alive in the 113 bracket despite a 4-2 first-round loss to Napoleon's Alex Gonzales. Junior Angelo Seitz (18-8) is in the 190-pound semifinals after two remarkable wins on Friday. INFO & RESULTS Bowling Coaches Clipboards Click HERE. Weekend Passes: $15 per person. # Unless an earlier date is established by a District Athletic Board (no earlier than two days prior to the established date . Feb. 26-3/5. Kuhn will wrestle Brodie Dominique of Archbold for a chance to move on to the district title match. Junior Cayden Spotts (36-12) went 1-1 in the 215 class on Friday. . CDAB Board Member Bowling Liaison: Ryan Fitzgerald, Athletic Administrator, Hamilton Township High School, 1105 Rathmell Road, Columbus 43207. Hutcheson will wrestle Henry Eggers (46-10) of Napoleon in the semifinals for a chance to compete for a district title. Mansfield Senior's Leo Hess (34-4) is in the semifinals of the 175-pound weight class and has a chance to compete for a district title with one more win. OHSAA Girls Basketball Regional Pairings; Winter Sports Updates Weitere Informationen ber die Verwendung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklrung und unserer Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern, indem Sie auf unseren Websites und Apps auf den Link Datenschutz-Dashboard klicken. On the other side of the 215 bracket is Ontario junior Grason Bias (31-8). Live Stream OHSAA Sports | NFHS Network First Day of Coaching. View All Results. OHSAA Girls Division I District Bowling Tournament - Stonehedge Lanes Team Scoring - February 27, 2023 Teams are listed in alphabetical order. Emma Yoder. but may not conflict with OHSAA uniform requirements. Clear Fork senior Eric Hicks (32-17) is still wrestling in the 285-pound class after taking a first-round loss to Bryan's Zain Bellvia pin in 1:03. Division II Boys Bowling Sectional at River City Bowl-A-Way Three (3) teams and three (3) individuals advance to Districts . Kj0y!abhBxQ+`,~fP&?2M#D`R^^+L2;~#Z]+93/uu =D9LfzRg !9TWJ>E`l@ +pOgE90On%>Z=r|xtyO<2'XQDZIQ9N[j QR'B4\Y}!\GM'(. Beavercreek (4,330), and Macedonia Nordonia (4,320). @I #vF eH*CdJu;P3JH#i6)PU'M@v]tR ! Klicken Sie auf Alle ablehnen, wenn Sie nicht mchten, dass wir und unsere Partner Cookies und personenbezogene Daten fr diese zustzlichen Zwecke verwenden. In addition, the Division II bowling and gymnastics . (3). Ontario senior Bralen Boone (24-13) is still alive in the 190-pound bracket. Licking Valley's Olivia Strait placed 21st with a high game of 190 and series of 506, and . OHSAA Girls Basketball Regional Pairings; Winter Sports Updates. Weitere Informationen ber die Verwendung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklrung und unserer Cookie-Richtlinie. After beating Linden McKinley's Ibrahim Kamara in the first round with a pin in 1:29, Butcher dropped his next match to Kale Waxlerof Wauseon vis a 16-second pin. 2/24 OHSAA Boys Bowling Sectionals. Galion Senior Brodyn Butcher is alive and well in the 157-pound weight class. Girls -- One (1) team and One (1) individual not on a qualifying team will advance to the State tournament . All participants must wear the same sleeved, bowling shirt which conforms to school/OHSAA regulations. Scores (6,641) Football (467) There, McGinty will face Bowling Green's Daniel Fields for a chance to keep his season going. "8n``0TFo#`h 2 g`]y$; ,JLO'`_a iU Dz@-{^ n ;5y This article originally appeared on Ashland Times Gazette: Ashland wins OHSAA Division I District bowling championship, Ashland wins OHSAA Division I District bowling championship. The Grizzlies claimed titles from Jaxon Joy (132), Chris Earnest . Lexington freshman Cole Eichorn (23-15) is alive in the 175-pound weight class. Non-Interscholastic Date. (19), District Tournament: Boys and Girls: Monday, February 20, 2023. STATE TOURNAMENT RESULTS . Brackets | Placers | Results. 2023 OHSAA Boys Basketball State Championships (Ohio) It's all right here! %PDF-1.7 % He then lost his quarterfinal match to Perrysburg sophomore Cole Evans via pin in 5:26. _/)i~_hX|UyaEi "Personally for me, I was able to keep it very straight, which I think is why for someone like me to do well today. 2023 OHSAA District Champions Bowling Lane Oil Pattern (Posted 12-7-22) To assure consistency & fairness, oil pattern will be used in all SW Sectionals & Districts; . Dille will wrestle Sandusky's Jayvion Johnson in the second round of the consolation bracket. Ontario junior Braden Robinson (22-15) remains alive in the 285-pound weight class. Individual Head Coach: EVAN DENNIS 118 First Name Last Name Grade Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Total ANDERSON ELIJAH HAYNES 10 234 197 213 644 513-597-9222 evandennis@foresthills . Roundup: Newark's Gabor qualifies for OHSAA girls bowling Headbands, if worn, must be a solid color and bear no markings, other than the school name, or official nickname, or mascot. "Don't think of it too much, it's really not that big of a deal," Long said of the state tournament. Bias earned two impressive wins on Friday to make it to the semifinals beating James Peugeotof Sandusky via pin in 3:13 before outlasting Justin Duncan of Wauseon 2-1 in the quarterfinals. Winner G40. Grant Dowell of Bucyrus is in the district semifinal in the 138-pound weight class after picking up two impressive wins on Friday. Baker 1 Baker 2 Baker 3 Baker 4 Baker 5 Baker 6 Baker TotalReg. Stancombe (22-15) earned a first-round win over Jermiah Jonesof Marion-Frankin with a 6-4 decision before falling to Isaac Lehman of Napoleon 6-2 in the quarterfinals. )`6YgG9grT`z: 2021 OHSAA State Champions h[k0yA@`ZAVGw$mDE::fRH;2`]vqP$K9*aM0&,\\n}YO&u l:=XJK~ FQ2]U%4Yr MQ'E=Ms)k+Sjs>s]{OrnQCWMmIp%czlk\3_XCh;uN8x+5VNi;b UFr1-x# .=]X% 42,-Me"gM! He will take on Gavin Beasley (38-2) of North Olmstead in the semifinals for a chance to wrestle for a district title. North Canton Hoover 4,205; 3. Ottawa-Glandorf 42 District Qualifiers: 138: 2. Bradley will face off against Kyle Magyar of Perkins in the semifinals for a chance to wrestle for a district championship. 2022 Sectional & District Tournament Evaluations, 2022-2023 Central District State Champions, Divisional Breakdowns - 2022-23 School Year, Enrollment & Attendance Bylaw Resource Center, Conduct/ Character/ Discipline Bylaw Resource Center, International & Exchange Student Bylaw Resource Center, 2023 OHSAA Sectional and District Tournament Lane Pattern, Ohio High School Bowling Coaches Association (OHSBCA), Sectional & District Tournament Information. Ready bowler Tyler Roof heats up at right time to earn OHSAA Division II state berth . Klicken Sie auf Alle ablehnen, wenn Sie nicht mchten, dass wir und unsere Partner Cookies und personenbezogene Daten fr diese zustzlichen Zwecke verwenden. 2/24 OHSAA Boys Bowling Sectionals. PDF Regulation Baker Team Out of Total Cut hbbd``b`f@D @Hv5DqgX uPna`b e``$@?'@ $ View Team Results He rebounded well with a pin over Norwalk's Nico Helton in 2:14 to keep his season alive. Ashland wins OHSAA Division I District bowling championship