PGY4. Sierra X. Jin, MD University of Wisconsin-Madison, BS Medical College of Wisconsin, MD. ", "What stands out about Wilmer is that each team member - from the physicians and researchers, to the engineers, social workers, nurses, photographers, administrators and technicians - is so wholeheartedly dedicated to helping patients. Residency Program; Meet the Residents Residency Program. (she/her)Hometown: Wayne, ILBachelor's Degree: University of VirginiaMedical School: University of Michigan Medical School. When my interview concluded, I felt an indescribablefeeling that this program would be home to me. Brian C. Salzano, MD Caldwell, New Jersey, B. Christian Carter, MD Charlottesville, Virginia After completing my MD and PhD at Washington University St. Louis, I will be coming back to Stanford where I completed my BS and MS. My research to date has focused on molecular and computational genomics, particularly single cell transcriptomics and the mechanics of gene regulation in individual cell types, and my long-term research goals include expanding the repertoire of cell-based therapeutics, engineering novel cell types uniquely capable of repairing and regenerating diseased tissues. Email: eyeresidency@hitchcock.org. Ophthalmology Residency Program | New York Eye & Ear View Profile. I am very excited for the years to come. Current Ophthalmology Residents | College of Medicine | MUSC (she/her) I chose Stanford because it stood out to me as a program with not only excellent clinical and surgical training, but also an amazing culture of education, mentorship, and innovation. In addition to the rigorous training and high surgical volume, the program emphasizes personal wellness and has anincredibly warm atmosphere. Every resident comes to us with a diverse background, and as educators, it is our responsibility to help them develop . I knew Stanford was where I wanted to train because it has everything: passionate faculty and trainees who will continue to inspire me, cutting-edge ophthalmic research, and resources that will help me cultivate all my diverse interests. Last but not least,Portland isa beautiful and welcomingcity with lots to do and places to explore. (he/him) I am beyond excited to continue my clinical training and research here at Stanford! 2001-2022 Oregon Health & Science University. My journey in clinical ophthalmology research under supervision of Drs. We work directlywith faculty members of every subspecialty whomake our clinical and surgical training a priority. We adhere to all ACGME common and ophthalmology specific program requirements. As a UNC freshman, Nicholas Ilgandi was a familiar face around UNC Kittner Eye Center. Divy Mehra, DO. I was born and raised in Bogota, Colombia, but my professional and personal pursuits have given me the opportunity to live in different places around the world. Ryan St. Clair, David Kim Why did I choose Casey Eye Institute for residency? Since 1925, Wilmer Eye Institute has led the way in diagnosis and management of complex medical and surgical eye disease. Bachelor's Degree:Washington University in St. Louis Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary - Glaucoma Graduating residents 2015 Moran Eye Center at the University of Utah -Glaucoma WCM - Retina (646) 962-2020 Appointments Patient Portal Our Locations Give Video Visits Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology 1305 York Ave. New York, NY 10021 Phone: (646) 962-2020 Masks are required inside all of our care facilities. Suite 1A-19 We are vaccinating all eligible patients. (he/him) Hometown: San Juan, PR Bachelor's Degree: Massachusetts Institute of Technology Medical School: Harvard Medical School "I chose Casey for residency because I was immediately amazed by the quality of residents who are in this program. A commitment to research opportunities as the number one ophthalmic program in NIH grant funding. Anesthesiology Residency Message from the Program Director Message from the Chief Resident Application, Interview and Selection Process Resident Benefits Clinical Training Didactic Training Simulation-Based Learning Current Residents Resident Class of 2023 Resident Class of 2024 Resident Class of 2025 Resident Class of 2026 Resident Life . Among other initiatives during medical school, I founded astudent-led wilderness orientation programfor matriculating medical students focused on fostering wellness and community. Tom Berenberg Ophthalmology research arm, including current innovation and internship opportunities. I am excited to join the department as a SOAR resident! Outside ophthalmology, I like travelling, photography, and sports including soccer, squash, ping pong, badminton and tennis and the bay area holds perfect opportunities for my interests. Kelly L. Ruland, MD , Alden K. Bahr, MD Richmond, Virginia The Wilmer Ophthalmology Residency Program's mission is to train the future academic leaders in ophthalmology. The Department of Ophthalmology is very proud of our training programs at the Medical University of South Carolina as our residents, fellows, faculty, and staff are among the finest in the world. Hometown:San Diego, CA Toggle Schedule an Appointment menu options, Toggle Research & Clinical Trials menu options, Toggle Grand Rounds & Lectures menu options, Corneal & Anterior Segment Disease Services, Ophthalmic Plastic, Reconstructive & Orbital Surgery, PROSE (Prosthetic Replacement of the Ocular Surface Ecosystem), Corneal, Cataract & Refractive Surgery Fellowship. Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, NH 03756 Current Residents. During the residency interview season, I was struck by how the trainees and attendings were not only individually approachable, but also interacted so collegially. 2023 Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia.All rights reserved. Contact Indiana University School of Medicine. ", John Placide, M.D., MPH (he/him)Hometown: Kigali, RwandaBachelor's degree: Abilene Christian UniversityMedical School: University of Texas Houston Medical School, "During the interview process, you hear the phrase, 'when you find your home you will know it!' Michael E. Zegans, MD Lebanon, New Hampshire, Karen L. Chapman, MD Sarasota, Florida Residency Program - UW DOVS Wilson G. McWilliams, MD Columbia, South Carolina, Peter A. Campochiaro, MD Baltimore, Maryland Having that opportunity just to feel at ease was most important for me, especially when youre learning new things all the time. I am interested in medical education, access and quality of care, and recently led a 25-student team to investigate access to care and telemedicine during COVID-19, including identifying barriers to care and intervening by connecting patients directly with clinics. Bachelor's Degree:University of Houston Before residency I worked on projects involving clinic scheduling systems and value-based decision making in neuro ophthalmology. Victoria Chen Espinoza The Ophthalmology Residency is designed to develop clinicians well trained in medical and surgical ophthalmology prepared to excel as community practitioners, or to follow a career track that will lead them to . As a resident, you get to be at the center of this amazing machine, making it a truly exceptional place to learn to be an ophthalmologist. I couldnt have been happier with the way things have worked out. Lillian Wang Kim, Brian VanderBeek The primary goals of our program are to: provide three years of intensive, carefully supervised clinical training; . Mark L. Malton, MD Charlotte, North Carolina, Geoffrey W. Garrett, MD Shreveport, Louisiana Our recent Academic Services agreement with the Cincinnati Eye Institute has created a world-class clinical, research and teaching program that continues as the preeminent ophthalmic services provider in the Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana Tristate region. Microbiology, Immunology, & Cancer Biology (MIC), Molecular Physiology & Biological Physics, Center for Behavioral Health & Technology, Center for Immunity, Inflammation & Regenerative Medicine, Myles H. Thaler Center for AIDS & Human Retrovirus Research, Child Health Research Center (Pediatrics), Institute of Law, Psychiatry & Public Policy, Translational Health Research Institute of Virginia, UVA Child Development & Rehabilitation Center. I studied biomedical engineering at Washington University in St. Louis, where I spent a few years in a biomedical optics research lab - foreshadowing my later interest in ophthalmology. The faculty are all very supportive, ambitious, and open-minded. Leadership. Bachelor's Degree:Pomona College I have been amazed at how generous the faculty and senior residents are with their time, whether its staying late after clinic to review a topic or providing one-on-one training in the wet lab. Claire Frase Carlos Torres Quinones, M.D. Jan Stahl, MD Lakewood, Colorado, Christina Braun, MD Alexandria, Virginia As a home student, I am fortunate to experience first-hand what makes Casey Eye Institute such a reputable institution and residency program. Pediatric Ophthalmology Vanderbilt University, Cornea Ohio State U./Havener Eye Institute, Pediatric Ophthalmology Childrens Natl Med Center DC, Retina - Stroger Hosp. David A. Shiple, MD South Burlington, Vermont Suite 820, Eye & Ear Building 203 Lothrop Street Pittsburgh, PA 15213. I want research is part of my career too, and theres so many opportunities to get involved in high-quality research as a resident. The Institute serves as the department of ophthalmology for Jackson Memorial Hospital and the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Matthew D. Neale, MD Eugene, Oregon, Azin Abazari, MD East Setauket, New York Mentorship from internationally recognized and award-winning faculty. I feel so lucky to be a part of the Casey family and I'm beyond excited for my training here! Learn more below about the pillars of the program: An environment that fosters learning and personal bonds that last a lifetime. Washington National Eye Center, Inc. I chose Stanford because it was by far the best place to pursue my interests in health technology and innovation. Current Residents - Ophthalmology | UCLA Health The residents have a reputation for being very happy during their training and look back fondly on their experience here, so I thought that was a great sign that this would be an excellent overall experience. Ophthalmology Education & Training Research Make a Gift Home Education and Training Residency Current Residents Current Residents The purpose of our residency program is to train future leaders who will improve lives through curing, treating and preventing eye diseases. Medical School: Harvard Medical School, "I chose Casey for residency because I was immediately amazed by the quality of residents who are in this program. Contact Us. Bachelor's Degree:University of California, DavisMedical School: Oregon Health & Science University. Im from Miami, FL. Wilmer Eye Institute Residency Program - Hopkins Medicine The other thing I think that everybody should know about Casey is just how wonderful the faculty are. ", Sarah Dugan, M.D. Department of Ophthalmology Grand Rounds Lecture Series. Support teaching, research, and patient care. I then moved to Philly to begin my clinical training as a medical student at Penn Med. School of medicine: University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, School of medicine: University of Texas Houston School of Medicine, School of medicine: Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, School of medicine: New York Medical College, School of medicine: University Centrale del Caribe School of Medicine, School of medicine: Georgetown University School of Medicine, University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, University of Hawaii/Burns School of Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine, West Virginia University School of Medicine, University of Virginia School of Medicine, University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, Florida State University School of Medicine, New York University Grossman School of Medicine. I feel Incredibly supported by the faculty here, not only in my education but that everyone is really invested in our well-being as fellow humans. Bachelor's Degree:Augustana University Im excited to see what the next three years holds! Medical School: Stony Brook University School of Medicine, "I was looking for a program that provided meaningful clinical and research opportunities in every subspecialty, including uveitis and oncology. Jon Day, MD Unknown, Gordon E. Larson, MD Unknown 1305 York Ave. Meet Our Residents | OHSU Michael, G. Orr, MD Indianapolis, Indiana, Andre A. dHemecourt, MD Concord, New Hampshire D.C., (he/him) Leslie Olsakovsky, MD Charlottesville, Virginia Rita D. Page, MD Charlottesville, Virginia I was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship which allowed me to lead a research project in Paris before returning to the University of Miami for my medical degree. Evan C. Pike, MD Peoria, Illinois My hope is to be a clinician scientist with focus on identification of biomarkers for ocular diseases with a special interest in innovation in ophthalmic imaging, and training at Stanford is a perfect place to start on the path. I subsequently worked under Dr. Carol Shields to adapt new imaging techniques for the management of rare intraocular tumors, resulting in several first-author publications. I also took a gap year to study medical journalism at Stanford and CNN, hoping to learn how I could use media to improve patient advocacy and health literacy, especially within ophthalmology given what happened to my father. Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine. Third-Year Residents Kyle Bolo, MD Xuan Cao, MD Rahul Iyengar, MD Eric Jung, MD Paul Lang, MD Jennifer Lopez, MD Sona Shah, MD Second-Year Residents Shaunak Bakshi, MD Austin Bohner, MD Ian Christensen, MD Christopher Chung, MS, MD Christopher Long, MD, MS Alomi Parikh, MD, MBA Abinaya Thenappan, MD First-Year Residents Yicheng Bao, MD Casey had everything I was looking for. Alexander J. Snyder, MD Durham, North Carolina, Khalil A. Harbie, MD San Antonio, Texas Current Residents | Ophthalmology Residency Program | MedStar Health Charles Shortridge, MD Roanoke, Virginia, Charles T. Pace, MD Greenville, North Carolina, Edgar C. Lawson, MD Unknown Elisha P. Tilton, MD Longmont, Colorado, Adam M. Bowman, MD Salt Lake City, Utah First Year Resident in Ophthalmology. The Wilmer Eye Institute joinsthe Hopkins community to stand in solidarity with the Black community against systemic inequity and police brutality. Masks are required inside all of our care facilities, COVID-19 testing locations on Maryland.gov. Besides covering COVID-19 at CNN, through this fellowship, I discovered the unbelievably limitless opportunities available at Stanford. OHSU is an equal opportunity affirmative action institution. I earned my MD in 2020 from Harvard Medical School, during which I trained with Dr. Constance Cepko to develop new gene therapy approaches for retinal degeneration and was an HHMI Medical Research Fellow. In my free time, I enjoy dabbling in road cycling, working on obtaining my purple belt in jiu-jitsu, and exploring new restaurants. ", Stony Brook University School of Medicine, Bachelor's Degree: University of Virginia, Medical School: University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School: Oregon Health & Science University, Bachelor's degree: Abilene Christian University, Medical School: University of Texas Houston Medical School, During the interview process, you hear the phrase, 'when you find your home you will know it!' Map and directions. My family immigrated to the U.S. when I was five years old, and I spent most of my childhood growing up in Michigan. One of my mentors in medical school said that is exactly what you want in residency so that when you get out in the real world youre not surprised by anything. I knew this was in part due to the overwhelming kindness, humility, and care that each and every person I spoke with exuded during our conversations. I grew up in the Bay Area, went to Harvard for college, and Stanford for medical school and residency. The Penn Ophthalmology residency offers extensive clinical, surgical, and research experience with close mentoring from faculty. Thomas Chris McCurry, MD Orlando, Florida Additionally, the strong clinical training, diverse patient population, collaboration with industry, accessibility of Stanford faculty in other departments, and year-round beautiful weather made Byers Eye the perfect fit for me. Outside of medicine, I have interests in creative writing, singing and theater as well as hiking and enjoying the California outdoors. Casey has certainly lived up to its reputation of having a warm, supportive culture, which I think drives its success as a powerhouse for education, patient care, and research. At Casey, not only will I get the training to be an excellent ophthalmologist, I also get to learn alongside compassionate and happy people. Samuel S. Masters, MD Santa Cruz, California, Bruce T. Carter, MD Charlottesville, Virginia Eleanore Kim, Tufts / N. Engl Eye Center / OCB - Glaucoma, Tufts / N. Engl Eye Center / OCB - Retina, Associated Retinal Consultants Beaumont Health Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery Royal Oak Program - Retina, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary - Glaucoma, Moran Eye Center at the University of Utah -Glaucoma, Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology Residency and Fellowship Programs - University of Miami ", Momoko Ponsetto, M.D. By graduation, the well-liked, motivated undergraduate's primary role within the department had expanded to assisting a wide range of faculty-led clinical studies serving as a Clinical Research Assistant. John Forrest, MD Unknown, George Sanborn, MD Richmond, Virginia William Thompson, MD Roanoke, Virginia, Min-Kyu Han, MD Peoria, Illinois The experience was formative and reaffirmed my decision to pursue ophthalmology. All of the above have made me happy and grateful to be part of Stanfords residency program. Current Residents - Montefiore Medical Center Nicholas is now a first-year medical student at Lincoln Memorial University (Harrogate, Continued Eric A. Liss, MD Port Charlotte, Florida I attended Stanford University for undergrad, where I studied Computer Science and Premed. If you require visa sponsorship, please be aware that UT Southwestern's policy is to accept only J-1 visas. Everyone, from the support staff to the residents and fellows, is really wonderful and nice. House Staff. Bachelor's Degree:Massachusetts Institute of Technology ", Christopher Rosenberg, M.D. I spent several years in the Bay Area during this time, and really enjoyed the collaborative, approachable atmosphere within the department and the encouragement to pursue other interests like global health, research, or innovation in addition to clinical training. Frances Ross, MD Unknown, Map Marker Justin completed his medicine internship at Englewood Hospital in New Jersey, where he started a program to provide clinical outreach to the families of COVID-19 patients in . Sahil Aggarwal. Alice Choi. "In addition to this program offering a really high quality education and a lot of focus on resident education, wellness and surgical volume, the very important reason that I chose Casey Eye Institute is that residents are being supported by their faculty. I am thrilled to be staying here! Lastly, the benefits of living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with mountains and beaches within driving distance means day trips or weekend getaways are possible. Youre going to mess up and its nice to have such a supportive environment. Med School:Meharry Medical College , Nashville, TN, College:Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, Med School:UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolPiscataway, NJ, College:Sophie Davis Biomedical Education Program, NY, Med School:City University of New York School of Medicine (CUNY), NY, College:University of California, Berkeley, CA, Med School:Touro College of Osteopathic - New York (TouroCOM-NY), College: University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, Med School: University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA, College: University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, Med School: U Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY, College: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, Med School: David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, Med School: Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, Internship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, Internship: Mount Sinai Beth Israel, New York, NY, College: New York University, NY, NYMed School: George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DCInternship: St. Johns Riverside Hospital, Yonkers, NY, College: London School of Economics, London, United Kingdom, Med School: University of Glasgow Medical School, Glasgow, UK, Internship: Metrowest Medical Center, Framingham, MA, College: Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, Med School: Rutgers - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ, Michael Klufas of Cincinnati, Glaucoma New England Eye Center/Tufts U. SOM. Waqas Ilyas, MD Winchester, Virginia Starting Early: Learning Clinical Research and Workflow as a UNC Jayati Sarkar, Jason Liss Hometown: Winters, CA Adam T. Lipman, MD Virginia Beach, Virginia, Bina S. Patel, MD Nashville, Tennessee Adam Hanif, M.D. Current Residents | UCI Gavin Herbert Eye Institute I was attracted to Casey by thevery friendly and welcoming environment that I felt. Bachelor's Degree:Amherst College Current Residents. Current Residents - Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Hometown:Hamilton, ON, Canada Ophthalmology Residency Office. Whether it isimagingresearchwith theco-inventor of OCT,retinalgene therapy studies with pioneers in the field, or ocularoncology investigations with the only NCI-designatedcancer center in the state, there is something for everyoneand facultyareexcited to have usengage in originalscholarship. Casey offers experiences in almost all sub-specialties in Ophthalmology, while also giving us a solid foundation in comprehensive care., Reid Wilson, M.D., Ph.D.(he/him) I was attracted to Casey by the, very friendly and welcoming environment that I felt. Joseph Zilisch, MD Charlottesville, Virginia, Philip A. Cofoid, MD McAllen, Texas Brice B. Dille, MD Spartanburg, South Carolina Meet the Residents. The welcoming and nurturing attitudes of staff, residents, fellows, and faculties create a positive and exciting learning environment. Dr. Lu believes knowledge, passion, and compassion are the most important qualities of a great mentor. The people at Casey let you know that they're on your team, and pride themselves on their collaborative culture. Bret B. Wagenhorst, MD Tifton, Georgia Bachelor's Degree: Vassar College The faculty members, fellows, and residents are all very supportive and I immediately felt very comfortable here. She started her position as the ophthalmology residency program director in 2020, and prior to that, she was the associate program director for 5 years. Ryan Vassan, Anne Barmettler Current Residents Sub-navigation. Rebecca M. Sieburth, MD Albany, New York Bachelor's Degree:University of Southern California Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine, "I think the best thing about Casey Eye Institute is that you get really well rounded ophthalmology training. Thomas P. Kimmitt, MD (1952 2003) David W. White, MD Dallas, Georgia, Margaret B. Janson, MD Albuquerque, New Mexico, Hubert A. Marshall, MD (1923 2015) The Wilmer Ophthalmology Residency Program's missionis to train the future academic leaders in ophthalmology. Hometown:Houston, TX (she/her) After high school, I moved to France and Italy for a year and then returned to Colombia to obtain my medical degree at the Universidad de los Andes. George Parlitsis, Kristine Yin I couldnt have imagined a better residency experience, and the bonus is that I get to live in Portland and explore the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Find more COVID-19 testing locations on Maryland.gov. I recommend Casey to any resident who values the combination of outstanding research opportunities, strong resident education and having their voice be heard. Furthermore, the outstanding training, phenomenal continuity clinic, and focus on their residents were all significant factors that made this program a perfect fit for me. Marcus Altman, M.D., Uveitis Fellowship at the University of Utah, Moran Eye Center, Michael Gale, M.D., Glaucoma Fellowship at UC Davis, Ross Passo, M.D., Comprehensive Practice at Hillsboro Eye Clinic, Alexander Walters, M.D., Comprehensive Practice at Asheville Eye Associates, Claudine Yee, M.D., Comprehensive Practice at Kaiser in California, Ian Danford, M.D., Glaucomafellowship at Moran Eye Center, Sarah Glass, M.D., Comprehensive practice inPortland, Oregon, Miles Greenwald, M.D., Cornea fellowship at University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center, Michal Gutowski, M.D., Glaucoma fellowship at UW-Madison Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Joel Kaluzny, M.D.,Comprehensive practice, Charlotte, North Carolina, Kellyn Bellsmith, M.D., Pediatric Fellowship, Casey Eye Institute, Caitlin Kakigi, M.D., Comprehensive Practice, Northern California, Nathan Lambert, M.D., Comprehensive Practice, Utah, Nathan Law, M.D., Comprehensive Practice, Utah, Joseph Simonett, M.D., Surgical Retina Fellowship, University of Utah, Matthew Duggan, M.D., Glaucoma Fellowship at Duke Eye Center, Timothy Boyce, M.D., Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship at University of Iowa, Kishan Gupta, M.D., Ph.D., Cornea Fellowship at UCLA, Bradley Henriksen, M.D., Pediatric Fellowship at Casey Eye Institute, Travis Redd, M.D., M.P.H., Cornea Fellowship at UCSF / Proctor Institute, Brock Alonzo, M.D., Glaucoma Fellowship at University of Utah, Brigid Marshall, M.D., Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship at Washington University, St. Louis, Meryl Sundy, M.D., Comprehensive Practice, Bend, Oregon, Jonathan Young, M.D., Ph.D., Glaucoma Fellowship at UCLA, Erin Boese, M.D., Glaucoma Fellowship at University of Michigan, Hillary Stiefel, M.D., Ocular Pathology Fellowship at Casey Eye Institute, Dongwouk Park, M.D., Medical Retina Fellowship at Cole Eye Institute, Bryce Radmall, M.D., Oculoplastics Fellowship at University of Iowa, Fran Wu, M.D., International Ophthalmology Fellowship at Emory; Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship at Cullen Eye Institute, Daniel Lattin, M.D., Service Year in American Samoa; Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship at Duke, Nisha Naggarkatti-Gude, M.D., Glaucoma Fellowship at Devers / Casey Eye Institutes, Rasna Sandhu, M.D., Comprehensive Practice, Portland, Oregon, David Simons, M.D., Ph.D., Glaucoma Fellowship at Devers / Casey Eye Institute, Akshay Thomas, M.D., M.P.H., Vitreoretinal Fellowship at Duke; Uveitis Fellowship at Casey Eye Institute, Blake Acohido, M.D., Comprehensive Faculty, Devers Eye Institute, Kellyn Bellsmith, M.D., Pediatric Ophthalmology Faculty at OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Erin Boese, M.D., Glaucoma Faculty, University of Iowa, Mitchell V. Brinks, M.D.,Comprehensive Ophthalmology Faculty,OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Roger Dailey, M.D., FACS,Oculoplastics Faculty, OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Andrea D'Ostroph, M.D., Comprehensive Ophthalmology Faculty,OHSU Casey Eye Institute-Portland VA, Ambar Faridi, M.D., Medical Retina Faculty, OHSU Casey Eye Institute-Portland VA, Christina Flaxel, M.D., Retina Faculty,OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Laura Gadzala, M.D., Oculoplastic Faculty, Devers Eye Institute, Matthew Giegengack, M.D., Cornea Faculty, Wake Forest University, Seema Gupta, M.D., Comprehensive Faculty, OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Griffin Jardine, M.D., Pediatric Ophthalmology Faculty; Associate Residency Program Director, University of Utah, Donna Kim, M.D., Comprehensive Faculty, OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Kamden Kopani, M..D, Residency Program Director and Cornea Faculty at Tufts University, Laura Kopplin, M.D., Ph.D., Uveitis Faculty at University of Wisconsin, Andreas K. Lauer, M.D., Chair, OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Robert H. Millay, M.D., Retina Faculty at University of Vermont Medical Center, John C. Morrison, M.D., Glaucoma Faculty, OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Dong-WoukPark, M.D., Comprehensive and Medical Retina Faculty, Casey Eye Institute, Naveen Rao, M.D., Tufts University - Lahey Hospital, Travis Redd, M.D., M.P.H., Cornea Faculty,OHSUCasey Eye Institute, Joseph Robertson, M.D., M.B.A., Retina Faculty, OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Jennifer Rose-Nussbaumer, M.D., Cornea Faculty, Stanford University, Stephen K. Sauer, M.D., Comprehensive Ophthalmology Faculty at University of Wisconsin, Manjool Shah, M.D., Glaucoma Faculty, University of Michigan, Kuldev Singh, M.D., Glaucoma Faculty, Stanford Byers Eye Institute, Eric Steele, M.D., Oculoplastics Faculty, OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Hillary Stiefel, M.D., Ocular Pathology and Comprehensive Faculty,OHSUCasey Eye Institute, Eric Suhler, M.D., Uveitis Faculty, OHSU Casey Eye Institute, Shandiz Tehrani, M.D., Glaucoma Faculty,OHSUCasey Eye Institute, Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D., Comprehensive Faculty, Casey Eye Institute Portland VA, David J.Wilson, M.D., Director,OHSUCasey Eye Institute, Jonathan Young, M.D., Ph.D., Glaucoma Faculty, Devers Eye Institute.