You can play it from start-to-finish on any difficulty level. Build Progression: Slayer (Deliver) 20. Not sure about my domain choice, as I don't get domain spells at all (correct?) Maybe I just am bad at noticing them, though. Your saves will be ridiculously high as you progress. Damage Summary: So you'll have 4 attacks (1 iterative, 1 rapid shot, 1 manyshot, 1 haste) at +39 to attack when fully buffed and 1 attack at +34. A subreddit for all things involving Pathfinder CRPG series made by Owlcat Games. Instead of an inquisitor's . Frightful Aspect: Your cleric will get access to Frightful Aspect at level 15. Sadly greatsword are Extremely rare and you need to be lucky to get a good one. Shouldn't the teamwork feats you've given the pet trigger with fellow front-liners if they have the same ones, though?I mean, there's nothing in the description saying the pet's teamwork feats will only proc if you're the one adjacent.Has anyone tested this? Aasimir and Tieflings get nice racial bonuses, too. It probably makes more sense for a weapon finesse build where I am committing to one weapon. Get these as soon as youre able! (The Conversion Inquisition allows it for Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate; the Heresy Inquisition allows it for Bluff and Intimidate; and the Reformation Inquisition allows it for Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Perform (oratory)). Certain Slayer subtypes do not gain Studied Target as a Swift Action. Precise strike is underpowered. I have no idea which ones made it into the CRPG, though. BREA, Calif., June 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, announces its partnership with the New Taipei City Government . I wouldn't call this build conventional but hey, you wanted a heavy armor Inquisitor! (melee), Harrim as the cleric and extra flanking & shield wall aide for Valerie (melee), Octavia as the ranged nuker (spell caster), I plan to follow this guide? Thoughts? ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker I can't deny that cRPG Bro's builds are detailed and powerful but they seem to be focused on real time, alpha-striking at the start and. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Smilodon and Dog are best companions, Smilodon for damage and Dog for the tripping. Sacred Huntsmaster is an Archetype of the Inquisitor class in Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Seemed tough and decent on damage. I first looked at Crusader, but the Inquisitor seems a better fit for the HA build and STR based melee. Necklace of Double Crosses can be assembled immediately upon getting your Kingdom at level 5 or 6. 14, Dex. A penalty to Strength and bonuses to Charisma and Consitution make this a feasible but mediocre choice. Fiddle with the others how you like, but youll want a decent Persuasion skill for Dreadful Carnage. An end game critical hit of almost 400 damage. For stats, start with Dex 18+, Wisdom 16 and Strength 14. Pathfinder Kingmaker All Summon Monster Stats Lists, Like a Dragon: Ishin! Kill Afar First: If enemies are close to you, this where Dreadful Carnage shines. I asked this same question 2 days ago and got a few answers but nothing too concrete. I chose bear as a middle ground pet. (I love it). Just the way it works. I prefer str, as you can get much higher str than dex. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Youre welcome. But that's something that you should base around your enemies' saves as between the racial and Stern Gaze another feat for it may be a bit of an overkill. You also have a pet that's doing stuff. Zen Archer Monk build for Lann in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. Basically I want a decent front line fighter with either medium armor / high dexterity or heavy armor & shield (with a way to overcome reduced movement speed), reasonable attack & damage, and keeping weapon choices as open as possible. Yes, youll love it. Starting Stats where 15-19-11-14-0-10 to get this. Rest into Con. You can dump Int and Charisma if you want. Half-Elf. Also playing Ranger only is easy and simple, making this build great for newcomers. You get Wisdom to AC and Flurry while not wearing armor (which should put you well over whatever AC you would have wearing armor. Unless there are particular spells you'd like to be able to cast from the inquisitor list, I'd splash 5 levels of mad dog barbarian and 3 levels of two-handed fighter on a build like this. Ranged Inquisitor is very, very strong. 6. i left out Trapfinding for dazzling display and pushed up most feats to get weapon Focus: Longbow early. If playing on hard then stick to buffing and support spells, although the litany spells can bypass saves. I know that by end game stats can get crazy high from gear and buffs but the character needs to be effective throughout every level. You get to share rage with your pet. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} The games are similar to classic RPG games such as Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. This ability replaces judgment 1/day. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} So it isn't a base Inquisitor ability, and I didn't think the CRPG implemented Inquisitions as a Domain choice, though I could definitely be wrong about that and can't check my game right now. Wolf is a good suggestion. The priestess was only an ok archer with +12/7 (1d8+5) with her bow, but she mostly just supported with buffs and heals. With a monk dip, you can cap touch AC without being a dex char. As far as I understood needs 15 Str to benefit from +5 composite bows. Only issue I had was with action management, since Judgement, Bane and potential Quickened Spells (Round/level buffs mostly) were all swift actions that couldn't all be cast before . The games are similar to classic RPG games such as Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. Pathnder Kingmaker Builds - Jaethal This build focuses on melee combat and the many bus Inquisitors have at their disposal, that can benet themselves and allies either through Feats or spells . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://rpgbot.net/pathfinder/characters/classes/rogue/knife_master.html. 12, Int. 16. Extra bonus of having an animal companion is trying out the mounted combat features in WotR. FYI Persuasion is made up for 3 separate sub-skills - Intimidate, Diplomacy, Bluff - and Inquisitor only gets a bonus to Intimidate (1/2 their Inquisitor level). : https://rpgbot.net/pathfinder/characters/classes/rogue/knife_master.html (as much as possible given the in-game differences). I would not recommend archery for a Sacred Huntsman because you probably won't be close enough to your pet to proivde it with teamwork feats. Take three levels of Sorcerer (take dragon bloodline preferably - I picked Gold dragon to round out my elemental resistances). 0.46 attack speed with Bestial Wrath, chasing panicked gnome squishies around. 12. . Yes, it stacks with the Bracers of Archery. Most of your combat rounds will be full-round attacks because youre attacking at range. I'm creating a new Level 1 Pathfinder character, and have decided to go with a Ranged Inquisitor. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Or take other Tiefling heritage and just dump STR & WIS for DEX - INT- CHA & CON buffs? Desha allows Chaotic and has Travel domain which negates Heavy Armor movement speed penalty. Etc. And I simply love WIS classes and for whatever reason don't really like CHA classes. All increases go to Dex. Are these differences between the tabletop and CRPG? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I've already toyed with a build or two in trying to get a heavy armor divine caster that's not a Paladin so I have better (read any) alignment choices, and this one seems like an okay start. One good thing for pet as well is that if you take one that trips (ex. Since the pet will be doing the tanking. I tried to fiddle with the starting stats, but without taking a negative somewhere else or lowering something more significantly, thats not possible. (Eldritch Archer) Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsmaster) 15: 2: 3: Leveling Guide; Level: Take: 6: Ranger - Manyshot : 7: . 4 ranger 16 fighter or 4 ranger 1-3 rogue X fighter if you just want to deal damage with your bow and nothing else. Best archer class is twohanded fighter, you can fire yourself straight at those archers. Trapfinding is brilliant to optimize the Necklace of Double Crosses, as well. It doesnt always work, of course, but its really nice when it does! Hey folks, I'm starting a series of single-class builds that are viable from start-to-finish for PKM. You could probably do a workable, albeit unconventional, build with just 14 WIS, since you don't need a super-high save DC or bonus spells per day. I like to take out an enemy that is far away, proc-ing Dreadful Carnage. I am aware the Inquisitor in terms of combat isn't the best, but which build is better? Then go PA+Cornugon Smash. You could do elf, but you lose the extra human feat, and would have even more reason to fighter level for the proficiency, thus making Elf for the longbow prof, redundant. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. if you want an archer with a pet make a ranger its wickedly strong and well.. kinda simple crusader using a bow with pet at level 3. pick that god that has the animal domain. Sacred Huntsmaster is good, but better for melee than ranged. Hunter can have the best pet. Great Gear Early On: Bracers of Archery (around level 6) and Death From Afar (around level 9, found in the second portion of the Tenebrous Depths) are items youll find and never unequip.