Now Mr. Stark would be left with one final, haunting impression of him, and believe hed failed. Youre not that late kiddo. Its that exact moment that Peter lets a quiet sigh rush out between his gritted teeth and considers - only very briefly, but still - picking up his phone and calling Pepper or Tony. I swear, I", Choosing his words very carefully, the teen spoke softly, "I know what you saw in the wormhole, Mr. She wasnt a genius like her dad or brother. Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Avengers Team & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Hurt Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), he just doesn't know how to divide his attention, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker & Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (MCU) & Tony Stark, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, Precious Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Kid Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Adorable Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Cute Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), my usual bullshit of post-snap peter realizing that tony cares about him and so on, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Pepper Potts/Tony Stark Implied - Freeform, Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), what are these fingers of mine that doth created sadness, Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) Needs a Hug. Howard is not a Bad Parent. Some are Peter Parker but Most are Peter Stark. Five years have passed, since Tony died, a little bit less than four, since the mess with Peter Parker's identity had been cleared and one day since Doctor Stephen Strange, Sorcerer Supreme had figured out, how to fill the emptiness, that Tony Stark death has caused. As long as he needs. Summary: After Loki and Sylvie reunite after the sacred timeline is split they set out to fix what was broken and get the help they needfrom a particularly important time for the Avengers. Specifically, Peter. Summary: Not knowing how to get home, Peter asks Tony Stark for help and ends up . Tony Stark Needs a Hug - Works | Archive of Our Own Hawkeye showed the picture of Peter Parker from their time and looked at Spider-Man. To feel so desperately that youre right, yet to fail all the same. Dread it. Fortunately, they've got good back-up. Don't read if you haven't seen the movie!. For us? ( , . Please consider turning it on! (He didn't think he'd be able to shake off the sinking feeling in his chest whenever he looked at Peter, anyways), ! - , , . "Ready, Cap? Hed come back to life in a world where May had died, and Tony had grown much softer since hed become a father to Morgan since hed lost Peter and invented time travel to bring him back. Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark; Pepper Potts/Tony Stark; . 34 | Stowaways and Stories. -This is my first book, so Contains Endgame spoilers You're not just Captain America. "PETER". Ive Been Living to See You(ao3) -Mireillesteve/tonyT, 1k. Not about him. Tony Stark never come. Oh god. I sigh, then turn and trudge inside, defeated. Our original thought on him was ex-HYDRA, correct? Why Tony and Pepper had ever thought that Peter should be put in charge of the company during an emergency if they couldnt be found was beyond him. I have to reach her before the tornado does. Its a little boy around four years old, with curly brown hair. Ive been waiting so long.. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. But the one that caught his eye and made him stop, was a shade of highlighter blue so bright that it almost hurt his eyes to look at. I mean, hes a kid. or, morgans getting her appendix out. Completed: TBD Sam asks as Steve steps onto the Quantum portal. Do you remember how you got to that park? But to do that, they must first claim something of theirs, something that hasnt been claimed in centuries. In a world without Tony Stark, Peter Parker tries fulfill the promise he made, but fifteen years down the line what happens when feelings come in to play? Sam asks, and Bruce starts frantically pressing buttons. I hate germs. Protect Morgan Chapter 1: Protection from the Misery, an - FanFiction Work Search: But we can do an IOU if you need more.. #spiderman Tony is searching through Morgan's play area, but she's nowhere to be seen. Wanting a more normal lifestyle as a teenager in new york, she convinces her dad, Tony, to l. 'Just Out Of Reach' Series Blurbs by marlie b. upcoming blurbs based after 'just out of reach' and before the sequel 'if you need me' (will later also hold all the blurbs . Morgans eyes fixed on the photo that was in Tony's hand previously, do you miss him daddy Morgan said quietly. I whisper, and he stiffens. He couldn't even fathom not telling Morgan about the boy who in all fairness; made Tony even consider becoming a dad in the first place. Genius irondad and Peter. ", Now all we have left on the board is our king.". Peter accidentally time travels back in time and meets Howard Stark much to Tony's dismay. Please consider turning it on! Instead he lands in 2010, alone and dying from genetic alterations that were activated too early.Unsure what to do, he tries to fix everything but as time goes on, he starts to lose more and more of himself, pieces chipped off by his own mistakes and the things he needs to do to achieve his goals.He might not be a hero, or a son, or a nephew, or even a good person anymore, but he still has a purpose.Save Tony Stark. There's a little gray area in there and that's where I operate. She wasnt wildly successful like her mom. stopped paying attention to Y/n, Y/n join the ironstrange family on their chaotic adventures. A villain attacking New York sends an injured Peter back in time to the year 2000. Stark." It was what happened to him that made his heart shatter. Peter Parker had been waiting for the next mission. From the Spiderman suits that her dad would randomly take out and tinker with, adding occasional updates when a new idea popped into his mind. I" He trailed off, biting his lip. Bruce nods, and Steve picks up Mjolnir. #peterparker It wouldve been nicer to stumble around, next to Howard Stark and Dum Dum Dugan from the Howling Commandos, and still be able to believe it was all some prolonged fever dream. He pointed to the boy in the picture next to him. When I had the gauntlet, the stones, I really tried to bring her back." Unlike my other oneshots series, these are all written by me and will not only be about field trips. Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Bruce Banner & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Stephen Strange, Happy Hogan & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), One-Sided Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe)/Peter Parker, One-Sided Original Male Character(s)/Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Tony Stark has a daughter with Pepper Potts, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, The 'I'm believed to be dead but here I am' Team, Peter Parker & Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Peter Parker/Tony Stark (past/unrequited), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), This is the closest you'll ever get to Starker from me, if I'm feeling generous and horny then you'll get a treat. #buckybarnes Peter Parker Stark - No Texting in Class - Wattpad ik it seemed like i was gonna end the story but NOPE, 8 | Parking Garages and Delmar's Deli-Grocery. Will Peter ever convinces Morgan that he too deserves happiness? I move the curtains a little bit to get a better view. One thing she would never forget was meeting Peter Parker for the first time. Yes, that's right, Morgan Stark (daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts) and Peter Parker (basically surrogate son of Tony Stark) shared this sweet, sweet moment and I'm emotional. Suddenly, the wall of water is crashing over me, slamming me into the ground. Ever since Morgan was born Tony Worthy | Peter Parker - 39 | Time Travel and Morgan - Wattpad (requested on tumblr. Peter & Morgan Masterlist. Stress induced illness, 17. He has a beautiful wife, three wonderful children and a peaceful retirement at his lake house, far away from everyone, including the Avengers. Chapter One. She makes no move to follow up, so Peter does. Tony Stark didn't know what to do when he found out he had a brother. Morgan connected it instantly. Summary:Thor and Loki, becoming the brothers they almost were. "You couldn't have done anything.". Alright. Shit. (Part one: Lost) He insists he can handle it, and refuses to call Tony. The formerly sunny skies have been covered with a thick dark layer of dangerous looking clouds. peter parker and morgan stark time travel fanfiction. These are one shots of peter having a field trip to Stark tower and the avengers messing with him like family and just peter Parker in general. san mateo county event center gate 13; recent dupage county obituaries; endolymphatic pore function; . A 17 year old, a 15 year old, and a 10 year old may not seem as bad to have in a family. "MORGAN!" Maybe a little before that. Its fine. peter parker and morgan stark time travel fanfiction The story is better than how the description describes it I promise. Peter exhales and his body turns to dust. A Villain Attacking New York Sends An Injured Peter Back In Time To The Year 2000. These are mainly fieldtrip oneshots but I will probably do others too "Who? He waits for the boy to elaborate. Morgan and Tony Stark have been transported to Earth 199999 and cannot return to their universe. Peter has already heard stories about Howard so basically he already hates him a little. Where the Star(c)ks mess up the timeline. natashaxfemalere Avengers memes that I have too many of! You Oneshots of everyone's favorite Irondad and Spiderson. Fresh bruises littering his face and cold fries long discarded. or, a flu-ridden Morgan crashes Peter and Ned's date night. (Maybe this time for the better? Do you know how to take care of sick people?, Okay. Throw in a curious wizard, a suspicious neighbor, and Peter Parkers life is uprooted once again. With a long sleeve on you would never be able to tell and Peter was able to forget, just for a moment, that he was fine. Work Search: Aunty May and occasional guest appearances of Avengers. persistant cough/sniffling]. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Stephen performed the spell at Liberty Island with a vice around his heart. Please consider turning it on! Summary: Peter offers to watch five-year-old Maria Stark so Tony can get out of the house. Repeat the same thing enough and it begins to taste like truth. -------orin which Howard Stark is back, Tony is forced to face his past and Peter learns more about his mentor. "He had to do it." Howard watched as the universe claimed his son for itself. Peter felt off, like something was about to happen. He took in a hiccupping breath. Peter sat with his head resting on the passenger side window. + xxv. "Yeah." - Honestly. At 15-years-old, he was back to living in a group home. Peter smiled at her, but it was a small, tired smile. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. They were avoiding him, not answering his jokes and questions. Adventures in Babysitting (ao3) - Victori. Spider-Man: No Way Home cut a scene featuring Tony Stark's - PopBuzz Privacy Policy. "Now, remember You have to return the stones to the exact moment you got them. Contains plenty of Ironfam, with a healthy dose of May, Ned and fake time travel science. For decades, Tony managed to lock his childhood memories away, never to be talked about again, but with the daughter, he adored getting older and more curious, with the boy who he pulled back into his life as nothing less than a son, there were questions coming up, that Tony couldn't suppress any longer.