Poshmark tracks each order by the label, so orders have to be sent with the items they purchased in a transaction and with the accompanying shipping label. Ive written another step-by-step guide that explains how to ship on Mercari! Keep on reading for the deets. The buyer can purchase these two bundled items and automatically receive a 25% off discount. Another tactful way to handle low ball offers is by utilizing a price chart to determine a reasonable price offer that is below your asking price but not low enough to be considered a low ball offer. Same with no trades. It would be nice if we could disable the feature outright if we arent interested in taking offers, or auto-reject if its below a certain amount. Now I have finally converted from shopaholic to Poshitall !! During hard economic times, it is particularly immoral to mislead people into wasting their money. The photo makes it appear like its lace and quality, but in person its like a poorly made sheet. Because Im an introvert by nature I try to keep the chatting with offers and all that quiet. If the scenario you described happens, this is what I would do to make the offer to them privately. My best, Just wondering if this is the norm. Bundles are easy ways for buyers to purchase more than one item from a Poshmark closet with a set (or personalized) discount and only pay shipping fees once! Can I send only one item than someone liked thru Bundle instead of offering it the other way? To do this you: You can receive an automatic discount while shopping if that seller has their Poshmark Bundle feature toggled on, and youve added items to a bundle. You are more than welcome and thank YOU for taking the time to share your sweet feedback!! Sometimes, sellers will try to sweeten the deal with shipping discounts, free gifts, and bundles. Looks like they havent been active on the platform for a few months. Let me know if you have any questions. The original price of my item was $16.00, I was offered a price of $12.00 I countered at $14.00. Thanks! 2. Question. Amazing that Poshmark must teach basic manners to adults who should already know better! Introvert shopper perspective. You can access the images by filling in the pop-up for them on either of my Poshmark blog post pages. Don't advertise in anyone's closet. You want to buy multiple items from one sellers closet and receive a discount when the seller doesnt offer one. Thank you for your comment! Meeting in the middle is the ideal strategy for both buyers and sellers even if the new buyer starts with a lower price. THIS!!!!! If someone just likes 1 item, I send an offer (i dont start bundles for people who just like an item). Make An Offer is an automated feature. Unfortunately, Poshmark does not let a buyer create one bundle from different sellers. What To Do When A Buyers Adds Items To A Bundle. This takes on the form of negotiating the lowest offer they can get from the asking price. Repeat step 2 until all of the items you want to buy are included in your bundle. I have someone self promoting her closet on my listing. If you list an item for $72 and someone offers you $20 that's an insult. In the My Seller Discount page, you can enable or disable the bundle discount and set up the options for how the discount is applied. As a seller whose goal is to make a sale, you need to think about it from a buyers perspective. This will then email you a new shipping label that youre able to use to send everything out in one package that weighs over five pounds! POSHMARK PRO TIP: An important thing to remember about Poshmark bundles, is that the discount/percent off you choose to give buyers will come from YOUR pocket. Hey, you! As a buyer, am I able to bundle from different sellers? Youve now learned all about what the bundling feature is on Poshmark, how to create a bundle on Poshmark, how to use each of the bundling features on Poshmark, and even learned some pro-tips in the process! Bundles can certainly be confusing, so let me know if you have any more questions! Is there any easy way to create a bundle for a buyer if they have liked several items from your closet and havent created a bundle themselves? I am disappointed. Basically, the Golden rule. I was As of now, there isnt a way to exclude certain items from your closet from the said discount, although I think thats a fantastic idea. The photo led me to think it could be my wedding dress, but I wouldn't be caught dead in this thing, on any occasion. Someone just posted on one of my listings how they got their shoes a lot cheaper from the Outlet Store. That is my thinking about it. One of them cancelled 2 times. If you dont counteroffer or decline the offer or counteroffer, it will expire automatically in 24 hours. Up to you! You will notice that below these options it says, Your bundle discount will be automatically applied at checkout to eligible bundle purchases from your listings Closet or Boutique. The reason for this is because from a buyer's perspective no matter how fashionable an item was or still is, the fact is that it will depreciate over time. As long as you have a strategy for dealing with lowballers and dont ever let it get to you, Poshmark can be a pretty good side gig that can turn into a full-time job. I had no complaint and people all said thanks for letting me know. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. or does the seller add the discount someho. I sold an item and the buyer left me 5 star feedback 2 days ago & now someone is asking me to ask her if she will sell that item.. what would yall do? The 20% fees would be taken off the final price. It features a built-in share jail protection that allows it to create human-like behavior to optimize your listings to be top of the search rankings and attract more active buyers. So obviously I done something wrong but can someone clear this up for me please? Poshmark etiquette about bundles Hi everyone! Only remember to answer questions about the item and any additional questions that could be helpful for other buyers to see in the listing but never talk about the price. Did the first person you sent the bundle offer to end up accepting it or did it go to the second? I was not aware of the rules (my fault) and added someone to a list of tags I was leaving not understanding how tags work (still dont) and a person who was leaving multiple post with huge lists of tags jumped on me for having her on my list. They don't want a general price reduction, because that alerts all people who have liked the item that the price dropped (which can kick in some folks' competitive instincts, risking the one buyer not getting the item). Do I have to respond to all of the offers? She self promote and tag people who likes my listing. Selling - Poshmark Its likely the buyers are looking for you to send them a private offer on the one item they added to their bundle. "Thanks for your interest. I feel I have lost so many sales because they only put one item in their bundle! What happened to a world where not only women, but members of a community supported one another and built each other up instead of being vindictive and tearing another apart? There are certain items in my closet that I dont want to discount. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. So what is the policy on this ? This has been a great experience of course I have had a few issues but honestly I think I have met the most kindest, and thoughtful supportive women. Hi, Can I cancel my counteroffer before the buyer accepts? I responded via comment letting them know I would take Y amount and I actually made the offer to them, and I included in the comment that the items were in Person Bs bundle with an active offer. I dont think it is bad form to share the listings if they have liked several of your items. A quick post about Closet / Poshmark Etiquette. Bundle etiquette? : poshmark - Reddit If you are trying to earn maximum profit, this is important to factor into your fees.. I asked if she had an original tag or receipt of purchase and literally got dogged out for it. Poshmark Etiquette #1 $888 $0 Free Shipping Size OS Buy Now Like and save for later Add To Bundle It's really easy to be nice. For Poshmark sellers, these features include different ways to adjust pricing which is convenient when you have to deal with the unfortunate fact that youll get lowball offers when you sell clothes, accessories, and home goods on retail marketplaces like Poshmark, Mercari, and eBay. Then this morning I was told to not do this that it is against policy. Id love to serve as a resource for any other questions or topics on Poshmark you want to learn more details about feel free to ask! You have the option to offer a discount of 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% (and so on) on bundles of 2, 3, 4, 5 (and so on) items. Why when I edit a listing, I do not see the make an offer option to add to the listing. How do I write someone who has blocked me? Dawn, Hi Dawn!! in other words: can I bundle single items? Option 1: You can make an offer on a single listing or add it to a bundle of one or more items and make an offer to the seller. A REALLY lowball offer on a bundle of 10 already low priced items is not something I would even entertain with a counter offer. ESPECIALLY when you go to their closet and they have similar items with similar prices. Learn more about I want to engage without being too pushy. Head over to the i.e. If a buyer bundles multiple items I try to wait 20 minutes and then send a reasonable offer. You will then proceed as normal *as a successful Poshmark user* and beautifully package your buyers goodies, or wait to receive yours in the mail! If Im reading this correctly, the person yesterday made a purchase and wants to make a secondpurchase today through a bundle? HelloIve made a few offers on an item but the seller is not responding. You can sell your items as high or as low as you want ( and posh allows) it's totally up to you! If you cannot accept my offer, that's fine. We strongly suggest guiding any potential buyers who would like to negotiate the price of your listing to submit a private, binding offer through the Offer button. I know when you hit the offer button on the bottom all of the options come up. Gabriella, Hey ! You want to purchase a single item from a Poshmark sellers closet (as the automatic bundle discount is not yet available for just one singular item). How To Set Up Your Own Poshmark Bundle Discount: Once you are successfully on this page you can choose the: Toggle the button to turn your Poshmark Bundle Discount on (green button) and off (grey button). From the left-hand menu, switch to Sell. I accepted an offer but it says there is a payment issue. And then she liked a couple other items in my closet, but she didnt really make a bundle, as she only added one item. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This has been happening to me recently and I have been advising my buyers to buy a bundle listing from me instead, but I want to make sure I am giving the right advice? Go to the bottom right and click your username, Scroll nearly to the bottom to My Seller Tools, Click View Bundle either from the notification directly, or the My Bundles tab, Select the discount you would like to give this customer for the items in their bundle, Wait for them to accept, counter or deny! Features. If they will go a lottle lower, love it. I speak from a buyer's perspective, as I rarely make sales on Poshmark. Its because being a reasonable seller is everything! Ale me every once in awhile at go check on my baby or something all because I receive her order and commented on her post asking her why didn't she tell me it was in the the condition it was in and if you can make it right in some way shape or fashion, Anyone come across anyone unwilling to share how much they paid for something? Here you'll find everything from Posh Tips to exciting new app updates. I see youre offering a 15% off discount with bundles too. This feature is extremely useful for a win-win situation. This automatically showed me that the seller was willing to negotiate the price. Picture This: If a user is going through your Poshmark closet and liking an item or (perhaps lots of items) but not adding them to a bundle, wouldnt you want to let them know youre open to offers?