8. Now, how do I know this?, lets see what the bible tells us in Revelation 6:8:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. Oh Lord God creator of the universe and of my life, I bless your holy name for allowing me and my family to see this day! Every plantation of untimely death in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus. Speak Life. I tear down and destroy the hidden works of the enemy, in the name of Jesus. The bible said in the book of Exodus 14: 14" The Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace" There are some Powerful Prayers To Destroy Your Enemies anytime, any day, and anywhere at all in as much as you can and will pray.Show me a man that prays, I will show you God that answers. Finally, Thank God for answers to your prayers. 30. 26. Father, let every attempt of premature death made against me to be aborted, in the mighty name of Jesus. Holy Spirit, empower me to pray destiny-changing prayers, in the name of Jesus. 59. 5. Father, I break and loose myself from all premature death of the first born and first sons in my family by the blood of Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus. Every witchcraft power, assigned to my family for untimely death, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus. Power preventing my life from growing the seed God wants to grow, depart, in the name of Jesus. Every stubborn pursuer of my life, turn back and perish in your own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus. EVENING(MFM Daily Devotional for 13 . Nonetheless exhaustive, these spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures are met to get you started in prayer. 8). I use the blood of Jesus to reverse every poor record of the past about my life, in the name of Jesus. 31. Every arrow of untimely death, fired at me in the dream, come out and go back to your senders, in Jesus' name. Part of our redemptive heritage is long life, that is why he died on the cross, that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Basically, in the spiritual realm premature death is a situation where the devil and his agents use various means to cut short the life of a child of God. Thanks pastor for the vases and the prayers. 2:11). For further information or counseling, you can contact me at everydayprayerguide@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 6). PRAYER POINTS AGAINST UNTIMELY DEATH - #SecretsOfPrayer - PRAYERS FIRE Father, let every ancestral agreement with the spirit of premature death break by the blood of Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus. We must be fervent on the altar of prayer, we must pray and fast without season, if we must break the shackles of premature death in our lives and see the fulfilling of our days. 19. Help me, O Lord, to recognise Your voice in my life in Jesus name, 33. Thank u Pastor for this wonderful prayers. 93. Luke 20:35-36: Psalms 91:16 , God said, with long life ,He will satisfy you. Tags: effective prayer points, mfm prayer points for divine favour, midnight prayer for breakthrough, morning prayer points for breakthrough, powerful prayer points, prayer point for financial breakthrough, prayer . We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. 38). 1). They come in timely for me. Because You will not abandon my soul to Hades,Nor allow Your Holy One to undergo decay. I these 5:17. 8 Bible verses about Sudden Death - Knowing Jesus 77. Believe In His Word: You must also believe in what the word of God has said concerning your life. 15. Save 38. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. Ill-gotten gains do not profit,But righteousness delivers from death. . 30. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. 1. Must Read: Some Powerful Prayers For Victory In Court Case King of glory, I thank you because your will for me is to live long and fulfill your purpose on earth, thank you because no power of hell can change this, all glory belongs to you Father. 30+ Powerful Intercessory Prayer Points for the Church 13. I prophesy today that i shall not bury any of my children in Jesus name. Powers orchestrating untimely death against any member of my family through sickness, I command you all to catch fire now, in . Father, I release my life from the grip of premature death, in the name of Jesus. 33. 62 Dangerous Prayer Points With Bible Verses To Break - Doinghisworks All wolves working in my life, be bound and receive the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus. 30. 62. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it. Let every evil strongman of untimely death be dethroned in my life in the name of Jesus. Evil goliath that kills destiny at evil altar, I am not your candidate, fall down and die. Revelation 1:18: Prayer Against Early Death | PRAYER POINTS - prayerguide 67. 11. O Lord, forgive me of the sin of ingratitude in jesus name. Read and be blessed. We destroy all evil altars causing accidents in Jesus name. This means our lives is no longer in the hands of the devil. 1. 46. Father I thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name. Gods will for all His children is that we live a very long and fulfilling life. Every seed of untimely death, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus. I am released from the bondage of the fear of death in the name of Jesus. HAYDOCK CATHOLIC BIBLE COMMENTARY This Catholic Commentary On The New 45 Prayer Points Against Spiritual Sickness. 35). 45 Prayers Against Premature Death - Bible and Prayers War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine 30 Midnight Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough in 2023, 50 Warfare Prayer Points against forces of darkness. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The number of my days shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus. This is a worldly and generally accepted definition. Revelation 1:18: Every mighty and terrible power assigned against me, fall down and die, in Jesus name. George Leo Haydock (1774-1849). Jesus conquered death on your behalf and took the power of death over you from the devil. Every unconscious gift of death that I have received, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus. Every power, meeting to decide on untimely death for my life, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus. 44. Your disposition should be that of someone who has a strong and unwavering faith in God. 40. 41. This is the second death. Let all those whom seem my life be destroyed now in the name of Jesus. 81. Prayer Points Against Untimely Death In 2021 | PRAYER POINTS - prayerguide . Amen, Amen, Amen, glory hallelujah, my family and I are delivered from any untimely death in jesus name. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. I confess that my protection is in the hands of God and I hide under His wings! -Faithful Father, I wish to live a long life so that I can spend more time giving you glory. 19. by fire and by the power in the blood of jesus. He will swallow up death for all time,And the Lord God will wipe tears away from all faces,And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth;For the Lord has spoken. Oh Lord, I command every evil beast seeking to destroy my life to be roasted by fire in Jesus name. Go for medical check ups from time to time and also take advantage of some good supplements as recommended by your doctor. 96. When Jesus died, he went to hell and conquered death and hell,( Hebrews 2:14), took the keys ( Authority) of death and hell from them and set all their captives free, that is why in Matthew 27:52 you see that all the saints of old who had died, rose up from the grave ( hades) and ascended to heaven with Christ.There souls where finally free and saved. 10). 26. God is to us a God of deliverances;And to God the Lord belong escapes from death. To enjoy long life,you must learn to take care of your health, eat healthy, do some exercises, rest well and avoid stress. This spirits held them captive until Christ came. Dah wanavyotranslate kwenda kiswahil wanakosea hakika. 44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Every fear of death and bondage in my family are totally broken in Jesus name. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. I prophesy today that i shall not bury any of my children in Jesus name. ( Romans 5:12-14). 78. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, Deliverance Prayer to prevent untimely death, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, Deliverance Prayer Against Eating In The Dream, Prayers Against Enchantment and Divination, War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine Speed, Powerful Prayer Points For Rain of Miracles, Powerful Prayer Points With The Blood of Jesus. I refuse to reap any bad harvest, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord .as a person, I receive the miracle of supernatural promotion, in the name of Jesus. 2 Timothy 1:10. HOW TO OVERCOME A SPIRIT OF SUICIDE - Kris Vallotton 18. O Lord, turn my mountains to miracles in Jesus name. Shall I ransom them from the power of Sheol? 6. If you want to enjoy long life on earth, be a man or woman of prayer. Prayer Points Against Death - Deliverance Prayer Guide 5). 5). 86. You have entered an incorrect email address! God is willing to fulfill the number of our days, if we are willing to serve him effectively. She was delivered in that moment and never had a problem with the spirit of suicide again! Learn how your comment data is processed. Lord God, please keep me and my family safe from all forms of evil including the evil one himself. 44). PRAYER POINTS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF UNTIMELY DEATH - Evangelist Joshua 14. If we are worried about death, we must pray and ask God to destroy all satanic attacks. 33). All those that have hidden their net for me on a pit shall go down into the grave the have dug for me in Jesus name. Any calamity that will make people weep bitterly for me shall not come to pass in Jesus name. I frustrate the counsel of the evil ones to cause me sorrow in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 10 Bible Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Home. ( 1 John 5:18) 3. Oh Lord, remove death and grave from my family in Jesus name. Father, let your plan for my life prevail over the plans and purpose of the spirit of premature death, in the name of Jesus. I command my fears to evaporate now, in the name of Jesus. 50+ Uplifting Prayers Against Untimely Death - BeHappyHuman As you engage, I pray God will destroy the stronghold of premature death and grant you a satisfying long life, where your eye will not be dim and your knees will not be feeble. Let the blood of Jesus flush out every evil deposit from my blood, in the name of Jesus. I reject and renounce every association with the spirit of death, in the name of Jesus. Prayers Against The Strongman - Evangelist Joshua 52. 4). In. 14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. 12. We trust the Lord that as you yield in prayer, the Holy Spirit will inspire you with more direct and specific prayer points that meet the very need in your life and community.