A strongman is a demon that steals, kills, destroys, oppress, delay and frustrate a persons destiny. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. O Lord in your power pull down the evil strongman that is after my marital life, in the name of Jesus. I revoke and cancel every curse of NO marriage, No husband, in the name of Jesus. This is because they have other powers giving them strong backing. In Jesus name, may every fight in the heavenlies be won in favor of the angels carrying my blessings. Every parental sin, mistake and error affecting my own life, be purged by the blood of Jesus. I command the spirit of poverty to loose its hold upon my life in Jesus name. In the name of Jesus, I break and destroy the power and effect of family gods in my life. Galatians 3:13 Idolatry forces, who are hunting me in my dreams, hear the judgement of the Lion of Judah: I will no longer flee, but will face and struggle with you, in Jesus name. //