Mini Lops and Holland Lops Placerville, California (310)848-5779, Suzanne Contreras Select babies a re keep for showing. CA Rabbitry Norco, California Sandra has been raising and showing rabbits since early 1997. I give discounts to 4-h, and FFA, because I was in both as a youth exhibitor. Follow our Instagram Page: The biggest farm type animal youre allowed to raise in town. Our Rabbitry was established in 2013. We raise for meat and fur but are welcome to selling show quality offspring to others that are interested in beginning breeding for themselves or desiring to show for 4-H or fairs. North Hollywood , California (951)444-0194, Manuel Solorzano We are a small rabbitry located in Apple Valley. hopeslionheads@yahoo.com, Billie Saporito We have well over 150 bunnies in our herd (including the babies). We usually have stock all year round. For Sale They are Mini Rex. It is now a popular rabbit breed in the United States. We raise quality Netherland Dwarfs, focusing on perfect conformation as well as temperment. Contact us today whether you are looking for a promising show rabbit or just a family pet we do handle our rabbits daily and strive for excellent temperaments! They come in varieties of black, brown, and fawn. foothillflemishes@gmail.com, Lindsey Vaught dantejunkmail@gmail.com, Kelsey Van Eck We never use chemicals, hormones or antibiotics in our meat rabbits. Apple valley , California Californian, Cinnamon Jhampton0045@gmail.com Lops of Love Rabbitry www.omnistaretools.com/free-templates/ - Californian rabbit Pasadena, California I am a member of ARBA and our local FFA and 4-H chapeters. holland.edwards2010@gmail.com Fresno, California Rex, Mini Rex, Mini Satin, and Silver Fox New Zealand, New Zealand Whites Im a small Rabbitry at the moment but planning on getting bigger as i build my breeding stock. If you dont find the rabbits that you are searching for in the state of California, I suggest that you check out the breeders directories that we have assembled for the bordering states of Arizona, Nevada and Oregon. caligirlfarms@gmail.com, Nevaeh Dhatt I do breed for my fair so that comes before anything until I age out. Californian rabbit is a very beautiful domestic rabbit breed. New college student selling off final litters of rabbits. I really enjoy building hutches and cages. Blueberrybunnies4you@gmail.com Turlock, California Hello! FOLSOM, California Phone: 909-241-2004 Claudette. Netherland Dwarfs, French Lops Mariposa, California preciousbunnybuns@gmail.com, Marylu Schz (209)531-3732, Ilianna, Elissa Kaitlyn, and Maddie Dutch in black, blue, chocolate and working on chinchilla. My aim is to breed fast growing rabbits, with a high meat to bone ratio that provide a good investment for all those interested in the healthy homestead philosophy. Los Angeles, California Find California Rabbit Breeders in your area using our online rabbit classifieds network, Find Rabbits for Sale in California using our California Rabbit Classifieds, More State Rabbit Breeder Links: Alaska, Maryland, Nevada, New York, Texas. Desco Rabbitry (714)451-6033, Dante Bui Each rabbit is given affection & played with by our children, so they can be familiar with human interactions. Rabbits for Sale: List of 100 Rabbit Breeders in the United States (2022) Californian Holland Lops & Dutch Rabbits I am a high school student in FFA; my rabbitry is registered with ARBA (#D3563). I always welcome people to my home to visit my rabbits! I have been raising rabbits for 15 years and have between 30 and 50 rabbits, mostly mini lops. We also raise unpedigreed New Zealand Rabbits. We are currently raising show quality Mini Rex in otter and chocolate. to I specialize in English Spots and Rhinelanders. I breed mostly CA and NZ crosses but also have Flemish Giants. The momma of the kits is such a great one too and they are all eating real food and fresh veggies too born April 25, 2020 Los Baos, California French Angora (909)660-2004, Jonathan Frame Mini Rex Thank you, We have all just moved back to California full time. None of the above, Silver Fox I kept one of their daughters from their first litter, and plan to expand my herd soon by obtaining another buck. The Goodnight Moon Rabbitry Cali Exotic Rabbit Be sure to see our website! LoisPaula@sbcglobal.net, Amy Duke I raise my rabbits for pets & meat. Please ask for the color you are looking for we are sure to do our best to meet your expectations. we do lots of holding and petting so they are socialized. Today, it is the second most popular rabbit amongst rabbit breeders for meat in the world. Out of grand champion and National Convention winners I sell quality stock only. Bun bun Holland Lop lbs when full grown.. Our rabbits are quality, purebred and fully pedigreed. Little Bunny Foo Foo Rabbitry and Rescue in Apple Valley. We have provided many rabbits to FFA and 4-H members. I have a small scale rabbitry that is just starting out and quickly expanding. Call for availabilities! (559)331-4094, Kyle Alameda At Kassabian Rabbitry we believe in quality not quantity. Litter size is about 7-8 kits. momnmoreganslops@gmail.com We take care of are rabbits daily, we also consider them family and are dear to us. Hesperia, California (209)818-1993, Ryan Rose Holland Lops Share the love of Rabbits! Bandits Bunny Farm I am focused right now on creating the best Satin Angoras possible. The Rex rabbit is sometimes called the King of Rabbits. A small urban rabbitry in the Silicon Valley raising purebred Holland Lops in a variety of colors to the ARAB standards. Californian, New Zealand San Diego, California Jentle Lops to Love richard8torr@gmail.com (209)814-1165, Brittani Buckner Great pets to have! Beccasbunnyranch@gmail.com, Karen Dukes (408)489-9912, Vanessa Phan We have the cutest, rare colored tiny bunnies! We travel and can deliver your bunny anywhere in the United States. Ryders Rabbits Hello my name is Giancarlo Cuciz aka The Rabbit King. Dwarf Teddy Bear Lionhead BunniesTiny lionhead bunnies are a relatively new breed. We are a relatively small outfit who breeds and shows French Lopso. I would like something nearby and to be able to see the bunny and get to spend a little time with him thankyou If you are not a current member we hope you will choose to join. Our rabbits have a wide variety of different coats like Harley Quinn, solid black/brown, white with broken orange, blue/gray, wildling, white with broken black, etc. Our bunnies will come with their pedigree/birth certificate, literature on the care and dietary needs of your new bunny, we also provide a sample of their diet for transitional purposes, toys, grooming items, and a limited health warranty. Small home rabbity located in Southern California. Not only can we educate you on rabbit care but we can also explain their social behaviors and the dos and donts of ownership. Silver Fox, Californian We raise show quality, pedigreed Satins in the white, blue, black, broken blue, and broken black varieties. Lodi, California Connections Martine Wielath Provide quality and healthy rabbits Satins Dutch Holland Lops, ARBA member/ 4H/FFA Project leader/ educator/ volunteer rowdyboybrian@yahoo.com Fluffle Croft Rabbitry T.D. Look at our website to stay up to date with our rabbitry! We also believe that all parts of an animal should be used. Rabbits for Sale in California - Rabbits for Sale Our children handle and show our juniors and we are pleased with our herd thus far. All around , our bunnies are healthy. The Californian rabbit is a popular breed of domestic rabbit most commonly bred for meat and fur. Redhill Rabbitry There will be lots of adventures and fun times ahead! Jesse@blackoakrabbitry.com Bakersfield, California All bunnies born in our rabbitry are handled from day one. New Litters available often. I am always expanding and selling rabbits. Please feel free to give us a call and well be happy to make time for you to come see our buns or refer you to fellow breeders who might have what you are looking for. My name is chrystian and im from kingsburg ca. We sell breeding stock. Fuzzy Flavors Rabbitry makeupmarykay@gmail.com, Christopher Smith We home Holland Lop Rabbits in the best up kept way possible. Fresno, California Bunches of Bunnies Rabbitry Ears Looken At Ya Rabbitry merleloewen@gmail.com Kassabian Rabbitry is a family run rabbitry located in beautiful Newbury Park, California. shaffhannah3@gmail.com, KG Rairden Please feel free to contact us via email or call us. (209)331-4499, Laura Orosco Genie was a Mommy who raised her litter and Sandra was hooked, hook, line and sinker! California Holland Lops & Lionheads My rabbitry is just getting started. Little D Rabbitry Weed Flemish Giants If you raise GARDENS, or HYDROPONICS there is nothing BETTER than rabbit manure for worm beds, or manure tea, and you can put the non-burning beans right onto your organic garden and you wont believe how big the plants , vegetables flowers and buds grow !! orc2.raesranch@yahoo.com, Brandon Nolan whydonttheywrite@gmail.com I have Vienna carriers and Blue eyed whites. (714)345-6952, Hannah Shaff 341-314-3413, Emily Castillo Lovely Lops Rabbitry I have yet to experience with rabbit fur tanning so if anyone.is interested in buying fur let me know. Petersen Acres Located on the Mendocino Coast, just north of Fort Bragg. We started with only the idea, that in a few years our Son would be in 4H and rabbits would be a good place to start, but it has quickly become our family Project that we all adore! We currently breed Mini Lops, Mini Rex, Polish and Californians. The Rollin nolan rabbitry equicanavian@gmail.com, Deann DaSilva I stock Lilac that are ready to go and are priced reasonably. Best 17 Rabbit Breeders in Fresno, CA with Reviews - Yellow Pages 818-937-0000 ChubbyBunz (909)703-9778, Ashley & Daniel T Apple Valley, California Netherland Dwarf, Mini Lop, Lionhead Dwarf I sell both Show and Pet Rabbits and all show Rabbits come with a pedigree. My name is Charlotte Jewell, I have been raising rabbits for a total of 8 years. jandhhibner@aol.com heidinorman333@gmail.com We have 2 males and 3 females, with 6 kits at the moment. We also purchase rabbits to improve our stock. We also have rabbit meat available for sale upon request. milesewhitney@gmail.com In California, Im a 4-h member. But I have double Mained Lionheads. Thurms Fine Rabbits Velveteen Lops Palmdale, CA Location: Inland Empire, California Address: Apple Valley, CA 92307 Website: Rabbits and Bunnies Farm California Facebook: Rabbits and Bunnies Farm California Instagram: Rabbits and Bunnies Farm (@rabbitsandbunniesfarm) Phone: (760) 981-7754 Breed: Mini Holland Lops, Mixed Lionheads, Netherland Dwarfs & New Zealands Email: [email protected] 4. pixyjenni@live.com, Caroline Gerardi We are a small homebased rabbitry, supporting the community and small businesses. Ive been breeding since 2016 where I got started in 4 H and I am currently in FFA. The Californian rabbit breed became a recognized breed with the American Rabbit Breeders Association in 1939 and given a working standard. (707)386-9620, Jana Williams Thriantas, New Zealands, American Sables, Californians, Netherland Dwarfs Hi my name is Brittani Bucknsr. Californians, New Zealands, Satin, Rex, Mini Rex, New Zealand Californian Cross Standard rex varieties including, but not limited to, chinchilla, castor, broken, otter and more. Irvine, CA, California (916)600-0048, Sarah Sicotte I am a small rabbitry located in Granada Hills, Southern Californian. Taylor Marie Wade Makes it easier to work with for showing. I work with three breeeds: Lionheads, Netherland Dwarfs & Holland Lops. American Chinchilla ( Im not into the technology so I print the pedigree paper and I hand write in the information). 4-H project and showing. (647)705-1704, Hope H They have some of the best Tans and Himalayans in Southern California. We are a small Lionhead rabbitry located on the Mad River in Humboldt County, CA. Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs, New Zealands Our Netherland Dwarf Rabbits are social, handled daily, fun to show and make excellent pets. We offer 4H discounts and love to support youth exhibitors! Youll fall in love with this up-and-coming breeds friendly and outgoing nature just as we have! We own the best lines of Thriantas and are continuing to beat the better breeders. www.DownTheRabbitHole.world We chose Mini Rex to raise, because of their calm temperament, fur and size. Thank you for your interest in our rabbits. Flemish Giant This breed makes great pets too! Our bunnies are raised in a loving environment, with a free roam lifestyle home where they have both human and kitten interaction throughout the day, handled daily and fed top quality Hay-Based Diet Sherwood pellets founded by David Sherwood, PHD. Netherlands dwarf Little Bunny Foo Foo McKinleyville , California We breed to meet SOP guidelines and strive to improve the breed. My lilacs are a side interest but I really enjoy this breed for its beautiful coat and disposition. I currently have 3 purebred rabbits available theyre all healthy and were born December 3rd, 2019. Concord , California We raise pedigreed Flemish Giants in Blue, Black, and Grey. Pet Quality & Raised with Love sierra.mountain.minis@gmail.com, Janay Hibner SAN FRANCISCO, California Foothill Flemishes