Letter To Sphere of Influence Draft: Good news! Good iedea on using and award and sharing it with your soi. In real estate, you have to develop a strong relationship with the buyer or seller. Youll see every single time they just as appreciative as everybody else you reach out to. There are helpful tools you can use to expand your social media influence. It is such a surprise when someone takes the time to send a note that is personal. The first step is to just get the names down on paper and at this point, its absolutely crucial you dont undervalue or overthink a single candidate for your list. 3. . Thanks. Welcome to our Marketing Mastermind series for real estate agents. Knowing what to say as a new agent is never easy, but your letter is perfect introduction! This traditional use of the Listing E-Alert tool is a great value add to your clients. Are you tempted to use AI to write blog posts? For many, leads are drying up a bit, so you may be feeling a little stuck. The tricks to good yay-me's are 1) your audience already cares about you because you don't yay-me all the time and 2) it's done without a hint of referral-begging and 3) your excitement over your achievement or award or whatever is 100% sincere. If you dont already have a strong following, send a quick email to your SOI inviting them to connect on Snapchat to see behind the scenes updates from your adventures in real estate. Huh? 2023 ActiveRain, Inc. All Rights Reserved :) homeFair Housing: Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, The Flooring Girl & Blog Stylist -Dynamo Marketers, Fort Myers Beach Realtor, Fort Myers Beach Agent - Homes & Condos, Lizette Realty - Richmond KY - Lexington, KY, Lizette Realty, Lexington KY MLS - Kentucky Homes, CEO/Owner/Team Leader/Keller Williams Executives Realty LLC - Highlands Ranch, CO, Real Living / Home Realty - Owensboro, KY, Owensboro KY Real Estate -270-903-2167 Homes, Cond, Quicksilver Real Estate Solutions, LLC - Portland, OR, Coldwell Banker, 170 N Main Street, New City NY 10956 - New City, NY, Prudential Lancaster Real Estate - Lancaster, PA, Integrity Real Estate Services 116 SE AVE N, Idabel, OK 74745 - Idabel, OK, BS Ed, Integrity Real Estate Services -IDABEL OK, Cary Property Pros - 4 Sale Realty, Inc. - Crystal Lake, IL, Cary Property Pros. If you havent seen Danielles hacks for following up with stale leads in under 10 min., you NEED to check these out.). Youll be coming from contribution, providing value, and staying in front of them without a whole lot of effort (or money). and Pensacola Beach real estate If you havent been staying in touch with your SOI like you know you should, youre not alone. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to burn your relationships, use robotic scripts, or contact people a magic number of 33 times to score referral business and grow your SOI. Pro Tip: Commit to having one in-person coffee or lunch date per week with a star member of you SOI. Together, we can make this year your best yet! That's a good letter! There are a lot of ways you can grow your sphere of influence including networking with other people, taking advantage of social media, and going out of your way to help other people who are in your sphere. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them Enter pertinent information, so you can send Happy Anniversary messages on the date that their new home closed, send a birthday card, or simply remember their childrens or their pets names. I stay in touch with my people, past present and to come, with a monthly . After youve sent a few value-packed emails, drop in and ask for that referral. Here's a sample: Dear (friend, client from a former business, former boss, etc.) What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry? But, I thought, no better time than right now. It is so easy to get caught up in the bright and shiny and different methods of lead generation. Featured at one of my favorite groups at AR short simple and to the point not to mention very different. Isn't that the epitome of pitchy, pushy or even ho-hum (after all - who cares about ME?). If youre a new real estate agent, you might be intimidated by the thought of doing your first real estate listing presentation. Id love to share these tips, answer any questions, and even let them know which questions they should definitely be asking! If youre ready to follow in the footsteps of the boss-level Realtors who have successfully transformed their SOIs into multi-million-dollar referral machines without ever being sleazy read on. It wont be like that for long. Its our nature to judge one another and decide how much trust to afford each and every other human we meet. Once everyone in your SOI knows you sell real estate, youll start seeing the referrals coming in. Looking forward to catching up with you soon!. They ended up spending $1.2 million on a new house and selling an $800,000 house., Imagine if I hadnt sent that postcard! I like to use Mailbox Power for sending birthday and anniversary gifts to my sphere of influence. Brian is also the creator of www.TheRealEstateTrainer.com, a website that provides real training material for real estate brokers managers and other industry leaders. How to Nurture Your SOI (+ Free Templates! Theyre a light-hearted, non-pushy way to stay in front of people. Anyone you interact with regularly (even if that just means once every couple of months), for example: your hair stylist, accountant, doctor, dentist, even your bank teller. How do you write a client letter to your sphere of influence and past clients? Check out this great listen on Audible.com. Send out mailers to your sphere, or use a specialized advertising tool, like Adwerx to increase your online visibility with this particular group. Yours was the best ! As a rookie real estate agent, sell your sphere of influence on how you This is a great way for you to expand beyond your sphere of influence, as many people are going to bring their family members and friends. As a real estate agent, your sphere of influence (SOI) is made up of the people you are personally connected with who you have a reasonable chance of influencing with your real estate expertise. Real Estate Sphere of Influence - Etsy Its easy to neglect these tasks if you dont have a contact plan in place. Services for Real Estate Pros with Marte Cliff Copywriting, Susan McCall - - Compass Realty Solutions. For example, a home value estimate is one of real estate's most common lead generation tools. Still not sure how to write it? Its forcing real estate professionals to pivot their business and make some changes. The "YAY-ME" Letter to Your Sphere of Influence Real Estate Newsletter Ideas (Free Templates) - ZPA Resources Come up with a meaningful message, and hit your database with a postcard mailer. Sphere of Influence | Definition and Example | REthority As a member of the(name)Multiple Listing Service, I now have access to information about homes for sale and sold, average prices, and market trends in(name the area your MLS covers). But at the same time, thanking my clients for everything that THEY give to ME is easy for me. Listing E-Alerts can also be referred to as Search Updates or Auto-Prospecting. Ive helped hundreds of real estate agents, team leaders, & brokers all over the country increase their sales, online presence, and create scalable systems. Love it Jennifer. The main thing is not to let them forget that youre an agent and youre there to help them. Check out our full post on prospecting on Facebook! First, it is important to take a look at a few statistics that highlight the current housing market. Own it! (Dont get us wrong, we LOVE the MREA, but it was published in 2004 Facebook was just a baby back then! I've been trying to decide what to do with it - I thought of mailing the newspaper article out to my 2010 clients with a note thanking them for helping me achieve this goal. Here is how to create an audience. Learn how to create the best real estate email templates for your sphere of influence to both engage and add value to them over time.http://www.TheRealEstate. And conversations with the people we know can lead to all sorts of wonderful things. You may also want to include a gift card to the local coffee shop or other gift. Sample Real Estate Introduction Letter To Friends! Beautiful. Today we are going to cover some quick tips and scripts for Realtors reaching out to your sphere of influence database. Another of the real estate marketing ideas you can do with your sphere of influence is what I call a Personal Client Letter. And time is something busy agents are short on. Now that you know you DO have a sphere of influence, lets take a look at whos in it. The rags-to-riches real estate mogul emigrated to the US in 1986, knowing literally no one and went on to become one of Americas top agents and the king of real estate referrals. (True Story)Order Your Here! What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry? Their new listing or recent sale? Check out these 5 practical tips for growing your sphere with social media. A lot of people are home and answering their phones right now and youre coming from contribution to see if there is anything you can for them. For most people, their home is their most valuable asset, and its also their biggest liability. This helps you get rid of any old contact information that is either incorrect or no longer in use. I agree that everyone loves to work with a winner, and this letter goes one step beyond by thanking them for their part in your success. If you want access to all of them, as well as a plethora of other resources to help you grow and cultivate your SOI, take our online course. Your email address will not be published. Theyre going after the unknown. I can see on social media that you are doing quite a bit of traveling and having a great time. The tricks to good yay-me's are 1) your audience already cares about you because you don't yay-me all the time and 2) it's done without a hint of referral-begging and 3) your excitement over your achievement or award or whatever is 100% sincere. Your Name 321 Smith Road Boston, MA 02201 555-555-5555 Email Address. One of those things is the YAY-ME letter. If you need help with contractors or resources let me know because I have a whole list of these people that I share all the time. Now you take your scrubbed list upload them to an email marketing program. If you had a really large email list, say 5,000 emails, and 115 of your contacts engaged with the content to some degree, these 115 are the ones you call first. Ill be happy to do the research and get back to you quickly. You Are Truly "Above The Crowd!". You are coming from contribution and showing them you care right now, especially with all that is going on during the COVID-19 crisis. And heres where you apply this knowledge to making your phone calls. 5 ways real estate agents can build their sphere of influence - Paradym Pro Tip for Snapchat: Due to the private nature of Snapchat, this ones best for agents who already use and love the platform. We scoured the depths of YouTube to find the non-sleaziest referral scripts out there, and it was rough. It revives them as your SOI contact, and now youve set yourself up to maintain that level of communication going forward. The Best Real Estate Email Templates for Your Sphere of Influence As a result, Realtors end up going for the remaining 20 percent. It's good to hear how to get it done right. Start engaging more on social media (weve got guides on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to get you started). That is why it is important for you to pay close attention to your sphere of influence real estate agent. As mentioned, these guys went from $0-$90 million in just 4 years and it all started with a simple plan for working their SOI. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I was having trouble generating leads and converting those leads into clients. This includes online leads that theyre buying, and expired listings, FSBOs, circle prospecting, etc. Mr. Icenhower is the CEO of Keller Williams Realty Kansas City North, an attorney, a real estate broker, real estate litigation expert witness, and a frequently published real estate author. When you target through every channel like this, you are in your SOIs brain. When it comes down to it, an SOI is just a group of people you know personally. Getting permission to add people to your list is important, but there are other ways you can make the askwithout straight-up asking. WOW. Heres an awesome, zero-pressure script from Michael Montgomery of Rev Real Estate School. Even though you are probably used to throwing a holiday party, you do not have to wait for this time of year if you really want to impress the people who are in your sphere of influence. But if for some reason you decide that youd rather not receive these updates, you can unsubscribe yourself or just simply reply to an email and well discontinue it for you. (Psst, already a Follow Up Boss user? Guess what? Some of it is super-scripted and sleazy, and some of it is just plain outdated. There are so many things to consider, from finding the right properties to invest in, to building a strong team and marketing your services. Focus on the social media sites where most of your SOI connections are, and the ones you already love and use regularly. Good news! You can send this to your SOI, or your geographic farm. I was constantly struggling to stay top-of-mind with my past clients and stay connected with potential leads. Great blog and example. Take a few minutes to really get to know them. You will be shocked with the answers youll get. Friends and acquaintances from any social groups such as Neighborhood Association, Rotary, PTA, etc. Handwritten Notes for Real-Estate Agents: A 2023 Complete - Audience.co Congrats. In todays market, there are many different lead sources you can use to grow your business. Dont take the cheap route if its going to come across negatively. You may have several lists of contacts lying around maybe you have an email newsletter list, a contact list in your phone, and your CRM database.