I'd go for blizzard brawl with snow lands as my piece of interaction in any mono green deck in Standard 2022, I'm not sure what artifacts/enchantments you'd be encountering that would be must removes. 317 sold. Explorer Mono Blue Mill Deck Guide: Perfecting the Opponents Minds, Arena Open Event Guide Phyrexia: All Will Be One Limited, Shadows Over Innistrad Remastered Card Spoilers, Set Information, Release Date, and More, Review: Artifacts, Lands, and Multicolored, The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-Earth, Mono Green Stompy by FloCherry #383 Mythic August 2020 Season Standard 2021, Azorius Control by Andrea Mengucci #162 Mythic September 2020 Season Standard 2021, Mono Red Aggro by Andrea Mengucci #445 Mythic September 2020 Season Standard 2021, Azorius Control by CovertGoBlue #158 Mythic September 2020 Season Standard 2021, Jeskai Control by Sonio Mythic August 2020 Season Standard 2021, Mono Red Aggro by MichenSlayer Mythic August 2020 Season Standard 2021, Simic Mutate by Demonstorm #825 Mythic August 2020 Season Standard 2021, Gruul Aggro Adventures by Blazeybones 91% Mythic August 2020 Season Standard 2021, Mono Green Stompy by Ralen #1369 Mythic August 2020 Season Standard 2021, Golgari Adventures (Knights) Standard 2021, Boros Cycling by SavSave #546 Mythic August 2020 Season Standard 2021, Simic Ramp by SavSave #1415 Mythic August 2020 Season Standard 2021. Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more! Dimir Control has always been a favorite of mine as combining counterspells and kill spells makes it so hard for your opponent to operate efficiently. If you are the type that always roots for the bad guy, these guys and gals will make you stand up and cheer. Further with just 20 lands I doubt you're going to be able to cast your top end very consistently. The question of what may be lurking Top 35 Best Chun Li Cosplays We've Ever Seen. Otherwise search for cards that put +1/+1 counters on creatures, since those are a little more permanent. And slapping down an Embercleave on turn four or five onto your Questing Beast will inspire nothing but fear in your opponents. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. MTG Arena Zone 2023. Girls who play video gamesare sexy. Pro Tour Battle for Zendikaris over, and unfortunately I didnt manage to pull out any good finishes during my stay in the Statesbetween SCG Indianapolis, GP Madison, and PTBFZ. Name Job title Regular pay Overtime pay Other pay Total pay Benefits Pension debt Total pay & benefits Adam Loeser: Fire Chief Brea, 2021: $0.00: Kelly Carpenter: Police Lieutenant Brea, 2021: Adam Hawley Big Red-Green Landfall. This legendary creature is an Elemental with 5 power and 5 toughness, making it one of the most popular red and green multicolored cards in landfall strategies. Cards like Robber of the Rich can put you at card parody against your opponents early in the game while Edgewall Innkeeper can draw you cards later in the game when you get around to casting the creature side of your adventure spells. And blue gives access to some utility in [[eureka moment]] and finishers like [[quandrix]] though I did find that [[lotus cobra]] can be awkward with 3-drops. Mono Green is also known as Mono Green Standard, Mono Green Aggro or [S] ramp (danytlaw). Today were going over decklists for the Standard 2022 queue! They allow for multiple land drops in a turn. Well, look no further. GRUUL LANDFALL (Standard MTG Deck) - Tappedout.net So what are the best superhero games to play? Casting a Lovestruck Beast on turn two sounds back-breaking to me. Provide a password for the new account in both fields. When Mortal Kombat was first released, it had a very small fighting roster. What are the best games of the genre? Over time the game went through many changes but kept the characters. This is not Atarka RedAtarkas Command isnt as good as it is in the token deck. With 3 different Anthem effects in Rally the Ranks, Kargan Warleader, and Resplendent Marshal, theres plenty of rewards for dedicating yourself to Warriors. MTG Arena - Standard - Retreat Landfall 58,993 views Sep 17, 2020 Magic: The Gathering Arena deck tech & gameplay with a White/Green Landfall ramp deck, featuring Lotus Cobra, Felidar. The Incredible Hulk is one hard Super-being to beat. The strategy is to curve out by playing creatures like elemental brushfire, akoum hellhound and skyclave geopede in the early game and . An aggro green/red Gruul with some haste and burn with landfall to get these mad lads pumped up to an insane degree. First of all, thank you for the response! I've run quite a few variations of this landfall deck in monogreen, gruul and selesnya, all with good effect. Also I havent been able to get any of my friends to play MTG, too busy with COD and Fortnite. 8 Forest (STX) 375. With access to red, this deck also gains a very powerful suite of removal effects, such as Storms Rath or Soul Sear. Maybe replace that one with the [[Skyclave Pick-Axe]]. Proof Aliens Really Exist Obviously, the answer is no. And after the very prominent Omnath, Locus of Creation, Rhada, Heart of Keld is the most played brawl commander in the format. With new heavy hitters such as Wight and Ebondeath, Dracolich combined with old hits like Skyclave Shade and Nighthawk Scavenger, this deck packs a very strong punch. Having Majors on the team helped us make progress with GW when he showed us his new tech: Avatar of the Resolute, which is huge game against Mantis Riderand Thunderbreak Regenta powerful 2-drop and something new that the world couldnt net-deck. This annoying message will go away once you do. CardHoarder 54.20 TIX. Red-Green Landfall. what happened at the battle of saratoga - Samburu.go.ke In a graveyard heavy meta, the sooner you get a Klothys God of Destiny out on the board, the happier youll be. Attention! 2022 Wizards. CMC (Converted Mana Cost): 6/7. And in general they will go after the Elf Monk. Here are the 10 best horror games you can play today. Other considerations are Tangled Florahedron (land or mana dork) and Bala Ged Recover (land or pick up a card from graveyard). Here are all our Standard 2022 decks to get you started, and we will be adding more every day! There have been some relatively exciting uses of the card. They are effectively two landfall triggers in one. I think the Jungle Delvers are far too slow. Feeds | Twitch and Discord. Unsurprisingly for a land-based mechanic, green has the most mono-coloured Landfall cards, with 27. Perhaps science does have an explanation for everything, and maybe its all in the mind, but the numerous claims and Top 35 Best Jill Valentine Cosplays of All Time. Other than a high mana cost, Phylath has several things going for him. Downtown - Palo Alto, CA. This is a F2P Gruul Landfall deck that is decent and easy to make some changes to make better I haven't messed around with it because I play a different version in regular standard. As /u/ddojima said, you'll want more lands. That first statement is not helpful to a new player lol you need to be specific in all contexts. A well-timed Ebercleave can make your landfall creatures game-ending threats. [Top 10] Best MTG Arena Decks That Wreck Hard! Gruul Landfall Aggro in Standard 2022 : r/Magicdeckbuilding - reddit All the Elf payoffs were from Kaldheim so they finally have a chance to shine and show us why theyre one of the best tribes. Thats what made the Resident Evil movie so surprising! The second Ramp deck on the list, Simic looks to utilize more late game power cards rather than accruing advantages like Selesnya does. DoggertQBones has your back! (Or the top 15 archetypes if that number is lower than ten). The main attraction to the 2022 event is that you get to play Standard as if its the September rotation which leaves us with: Zendikar Rising,Kaldheim,Strixhaven, andDungeons & Dragons: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms. So, I just made most of the adjustments you suggested (took out snakeskin veil, field trip, thundering rebuke, florahedron and werewolf PL; added lotus cobra, roiling regrowth, ashaya and emergent sequence) and played a couple of games, and the deck performs so much better! This site is unaffiliated. Tropical Storm Fred - 2021 - National Weather Service The 31 Best Sci fi Horror Movies To Watch Right Now. The 25 Best Thor Cosplays We've Ever Seen (Female). One variation of this deck is a Red Green aggro deck using cheap creatures to push in for damage when you stack multiple landfall triggers in a game. After all, if something that big and powerful existed, how would anyone miss them? Do you like to play aggressive decks? Have you been looking for Mass Effect cosplays? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Terms of Use | Enchantment (2) 2x Garruk's Uprising. Superman has the red cape and tights. I'd have to play it/see it in action to see where the problems really lie. I think whether you're leaning into [[Kazandu Mammoth]] or [[Scute Swarm]] as your main win condition is going to depend on whether you're going for an aggro deck (that either wins fast or runs out of gas) or a ramp deck (which is slower but focuses on bringing out bigger threats). Here I break down the 25 best red commons on Arena so far, so whether you like to go wide with goblins or cut out the MTG Arena Best Packs To Buy A Guide for Beginners and Intermediate Players. With the introduction of Zendikar Rising onto Magic Arena, the landfall ability is taking Standard by storm. REMINDER FOR BEGINNERS - You must have unlocked ALL of the dual-colored . Princess Kitana of Edenia has come a long way from being Shao Khans assassin and stepdaughter. From her blue eyes to her athletic build and immersive backstory, we are Angela Ziegler Or Mercy, was born in Switzerland. A better relationship than yours, for sure! Yasova Dragonclaw was a piece of tech brought to us by Chris Fennell. These queues are available until the release of Innistrad: Midnight Hunt on September 2021 at which point timelines converge, rotation happens, and Standard 2022 and Standard become one and the same. They will eventually tap out and you can combo them out. No matter what brings you to playing red and green, you can be sure to find a list thats right for you. Gruul Landfall Aggro in Standard 2022. No matter what format youre playing right now on Arena, its more likely than not you have had a game stolen right from under your nose by a mono-red deck thats just a little too fast for you to handle. 50. I'm glad you like the list. We have plenty of ways to venture into the dungeon including Nadaar, Selfless Paladin, Acerak, Lord of Undeath, and Triumphant Adventurer and a lot of powerful cards like Elite Spellbinder, Vanishing Verse, and Ebondeath, Dracolich. A definitive character in the Warcraft series from Warcraft III and above, its safe to say that Jaina has had enough time to Top 13 Haunted Houses In America And The Stories Behind Them. Card Search - Search: +landfall - Gatherer - Magic: The Gathering However, no matter how strong your cards are, if they do not fit well in the deck, or is just plain out of place, you are just sacrificing the potential of both the card and your deck. Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more! ChannelFireball - Magic: The Gathering Strategy, Singles, Cards, Decks, Everything You Need to Know About Phyrexia Limited: MTG Deep Dive, Poison is Coming Back to Pauper MTG in a Big Way, Tear Through Standards Midrange MTG Decks with This List, Limited Resources 689 All Will Be ONE (Drops) and Other Lessons for Success, Security Researchers Responsible Disclosure, Playing 24 lands rather than 21 lets you have a sideboard plan against Jeskai that involves. The subreddit for anything concerning the Magic the Gathering: Arena! Gerry Thompson worked on a version with Retreat to Valakut and 11 landfall creatures, but abandoned it to join Majors. Privacy statement | The game begins with Bigby Wolf (Get it? Press J to jump to the feed. What Are The Best Sci-Fi Movies of 2019? Captain Underpants hadwellunderpants. Please keep in mind it's a bit inconsistent because I'm a f2p player working with what I have. It's way more budget. I would cut the mammoth growth for sure, that seems not great, as does the broken wings, though maybe your experience on the ladder warrants that interaction? The Best Funny Horror Movies To Watch Right Now Some alternatives are [[Emergent Sequence]], [[Reclaim the Wastes]], and [[Roiling Regrowth]] (RR in particular if you care more about the landfall triggers than the lands themselves). Standard 2022 Guide and Rotation-Proof Decklists Use affiliate link https://www.tcgplayer.com/?utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_medium=Veedeo&utm_source=Veedeo at TCGplayer.com! So if youre looking to play something that [Top 3] MTG Arena Best Mono Red Decks That Wreck Hard! The 30 Best Lara Croft Cosplays We've Ever Seen (Sexy). If you play against decks with many removal spells, I suggest you board out every trick/combo piece or they will be stuck in your hand and your opponent will never tap out. Surprise effects are always a huge game at PTs. The e-mail address is not made public and will only be used if you wish to receive a new password or wish to receive certain news or notifications by e-mail. Given my love for Abzan Hangarback, I started building with it first, and day by day BBD and I kept working on it. There's a lot of other cards that I wouldn't run, but I think you should just think about what this deck is trying to do, put cards in that, that fits into that plan. It looks from the list that buffing your early game creatures with big landfall turns is your best bet. Gemrazer and Questing Beast can be big threats out of nowhere that pressure your opponents non-creature permanents. Tier 3 & Rogues: Archetypes with a presence equal to or less than 0.2% of the total number, and rogue decks. In recent years, cards have put midrange in a dangerous place, getting in underneath control strategies and [Top 5] MTG Arena Best Vito Decks For Winning. TCGPlayer Mkt $189. To answer the problem of playing lands faster, emergent sequence is a card that would help, puts a land on the battlefield. Also who should I be removing to make room for the [[Kazandu Mammoth]] and [[Lotus Cobra]]. There are five colourless cards with it as well. 2021 salaries for Brea | Transparent California All Rights Reserved. Lotus Cobra will help you ramp up to cards like Radha, Heart of Keld, Kazandu Mammoth, and Questing Beast. Think again! What Post-Apocalyptic movies do you NEED to put on your binge list? Here are the facts With a huge swath of Ramp spells at your disposal, you can get ahead of your opponent easily and start accruing massive amounts of advantage from every land drop! MTG Arena - Standard - Retreat Landfall - YouTube One of the most innovative mechanics of MTG is the Landfall. While not Arenas most popular format, Brawl has a very steady following and a very defined meta. 3 Akoum Hellhound (ZNR) 133. Are there little green men? Its ability to present big threats early and refill its hand along the way makes Gruul Adventures the best Red Green deck in standard. Well, fortunately there is a definitive list available right 50 Best Mass Effect Cosplays (Number 4 is Amazing). [Top 5] MTG Arena Best Red Green Decks That Wreck Hard! Ob Nixilis, the Fallen. In the beginning Zombies were low creatures who just walked around and were easy to outrun. Avenger of Zendikar. Big B Wolf or The Big 30 Best Post-Apocalyptic Movies Worth Watching. Agendas for all other entities can accessed by using the "View . That card is made for this deck specifically. Evolving Wilds, Roiling Regrowth are essential IMO. I expected Atarka Red to be widely played at the PT and I didnt want to play a deck that had a bad matchup against it. Hello everyone! The 5 best Landfall cards in Magic: The Gathering - Dot Esports This site 2023 TappedOut.net, LLC I am not entirely sure what to replace it with, so best to only play the Scutes when you already have 5 lands in play and can add a 6th the same turn. [Top 5] MTG Arena Best Mutate Decks! | GAMERS DECIDE Benedict Arnold actually won the battle but . The main impacts to our region revolved around heavy rainfall, strong wind gusts along our coastal communities, and storm surge ranging from 1 to 4 feet along the coast of the FL Panhandle and Big Bend (highest . With one or two ways to ramp in the early game, youll be able to punish any player looking to set up a combo or stabilize the board. Try adding some cards that search for lands in your library, like Cultivate but then 2022 legal like Vastwood Surge and Emergent Sequence. Did dragons exist? With card advantage and a late-game win condition, its not hard to see why Rhada proves to be so strong. Right click and save image or click the button. As martial artists became synonymous with badassery Top 15 New and Upcoming Zombies Games (2019-2020). Also, fetch lands are you friends. Watching scary movies alone is one thing. Yennefer of Vengerberg, known endearingly as Yen by those who know her well, is known for her beauty and Top 15 Ultimate Best FPS Games to Play in 2019. But I guess that would not be 2022 standard anymore. Taking full advantage of small efficient creatures with powerful landfall abilities is what makes this deck so strong. Naturally good at threatening planeswalkers, Questing Beast will push through small blockers and remain a vigilant blocker. Standard 2021 is a transitional format that prepares players for Standard rotation. Utilizing the power of the new Monk Class alongside other synergistic pieces like Monk of the Open Hand and Clarion Spirit, this deck is looking to cast a bunch of spells and reward you for doing so! Also [[Lotus Cobra]] also I know see how I might have been under utilizing it. Upvote 0. 4 x Akoum Hellhound 4 x Frost Bite 4 x Blizzard Brawl 4 x Lotus Cobra 4 x Brushfire Elemental 4 x Scute Swarm 4 x Kazandu Mammoth 4 x Roiling Regrowth 4 x Evolving Wilds 4 x Cragcrown Pathway 4 x Faceless Haven 8 x Snow Covered Mountain 8 x Snow Covered Forest. A subreddit created for the discussion of Magic the Gathering decks, ideas, card combos, and strategies. Here's 15 lists ton get you started in your 2022 queue! Standard* You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. 10. If so, those are some free landfall triggers. However, his popularity cannot be contained in mere pages but have grown Heres how to enable all chat in Valorant: Playing early threats such as Akroum Hellhound and Brushfire Elemental will allow you to set up for some pretty explosive damage on subsequent turns. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. You dont need to wait until Halloween rolls around to watch something scary! But even when you have no 1/1 creatures, Lovestruck beast can be a very strong defender against opposing aggro decks. A valid e-mail address. 10 things that could leave the world post-apocalyptic RG Landfall Deck Guide. Adventure spells have built-in card advantage, the more adventures you play the more youre getting two cards for the price of one. Proof Aliens Exist A huge bear. My bread and butter for Standard decks. Standard Landfall Red/Green Standard RG (Gruul) Zyphon619. Our testing started before Battle for Zendikar was fully spoiled, and a group of 6 of us showed up in Indianapolis for the very first Standard event with the new set. Standard* Aggro BRG (Jund) Ugin84. Tropical Storm Fred, at its strongest, was a tropical storm containing sustained winds up to 65mph and a central pressure of 994mb. Use Scavenging ooze and your Klothys, God of Destiny to attack your opponents graveyard strategies while applying more and more pressure. Most notably, six hurricanes made landfall in the United States in 2020, 1985 and 1886, tied for the most U.S. landfalls. Did you think the zombie genre was dead? If you love playing hard control, this is your deck. Aggro I recommend you to practice a lot and distinguish the right moment to go for it or wait for them to tap out. My Standard preparation with the team formerly known as Team TCGPlayer was great, with Seth Manfield, Brad Nelson, Ari Lax, Steve Rubin, Brian Kibler, Gerry Thompson, Brian Braun-Duin, Michael Majors, Chris Fennell, and more excellent players. The scope of the victory is made clear by a few key facts: On October 17, 1777, 5,895 British and Hessian troops surrendered their arms. This is a massive sideboard plan for this matchup. Two copies of Primal Might and four Bonecrusher Giants are great at destroying opposing mana dorks, Lurruss, or even Priest of the Forgotten Gods. Gonna wanna cut the do-nothing cards, the ripping you off two for the price of one cards, and underpowered cards. Just like most of the decks on this list, Embercleave wins more games than any other card. For instance, put [[Field Trip]] in your deck and E.S. Complete Comment Tutorial! Gruul Legends may be one of the wonkiest looking decks coming out of AFR, but it also looks surprisingly good. At SCG Indianapolis BBD, Brad, Steve, and I ended up playing Blue Abzan. Mileena debuted in Mortal Kombat II (1993) as the evil clone of Princess Kitana of Outworld. Watching exorcism movies alonenow that, you may not want to do! Edit. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://mtga.cc/decks/land-placement-13-7d89a3b5-19b9-4707-815a-a828972d0946. They played most of them during the Early Access Streamer event. A founding member of the Justice League, Wonder 77 Best Martial Arts & Kung Fu Movies Worth Watching. Its actually insanely good because you can combo without Temur Battle Rageif you pump Den Protector with Become Immense and Titans Strength, thats 12 damage your opponent cant block. With that, I made up 15 deck lists for the event, one of each mono-color and dual-colored guild for your playing pleasure! I need some advice with this little brew I've been working on. It's unique in that it only costs 2 mana (for Standard) but the downside of it being a creature and coming into play tapped is just so bad compared to other ramp spells. Red Green Multicolored, Artifacts, and Lands Hello everyone! 2021-22 Panini Silver Wave Prizm NBA Basketball . For those of us who are fans of speculative fiction, 2019 promises to be a bonanza of sci-fi goodness, including quite a few new entries in the super-hero Top 50 Best Horror Movie Villains of All Time. DC comics Wonder Woman is one of the most, if not the most iconic female superhero of all time. Step 1: Choose any game mode and enter matchmaking. Emergent Sequence and Evolving Wilds and Vastwood Surge. There's no party like a Rakdos party! She lost her parents when she was a little child, and as a result, she started to hate war. Until recently, you would be hard-pressed to find the words cosplay andMaxim Magazinein the same sentence. Evolving Wilds was just printed in Forgotten Realms so it's also sticking around. roiling regrowth - (G) (SF) (txt)lotus cobra - (G) (SF) (txt)turntimber symbiosis/Turntimber Symbiosis - (G) (SF) (txt)ancient greenwarden - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Beyond that, were using Snow mana to get access both to Frost Bite and a great removal spell and Jorn, God of Winter as an extremely scary proactive play. Pretty Boy vs. [[Environmental Sciences]] is great, but typically the way you want to use it is to fetch it with a "Learn" card since it is a Lesson. I used it on a Selesnya counters build, it is pretty good tbh. Dont be afraid of playing your Shatterskull Smashings and your Turntimber Symbiosis just to trigger landfall earlier in the game. The first person shooter has been a staple of gaming since the early days of Doom and Duke Nukem. A high singularity means that the deck is running cards that are less common in that archetype. By having their own name they get to sound unique and special but with unique powers they actually are. Snakeskin veil - (G) (SF) (txt)Underdark Basilisk - (G) (SF) (txt)Skyclave Pick-Axe - (G) (SF) (txt)Evolving Wilds - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, Gruul has a much better version of landfall. Upvote 0. Evolving Wilds - (G) (SF) (txt)Field of Ruin - (G) (SF) (txt)Blizzard Brawl - (G) (SF) (txt)Environmental Sciences - (G) (SF) (txt)Field Trip - (G) (SF) (txt)Containment Breach - (G) (SF) (txt)Kazandu Mammoth/Kazandu Mammoth - (G) (SF) (txt)Scute Swarm - (G) (SF) (txt)You Happen Upon A Glade - (G) (SF) (txt)Emergent Sequence - (G) (SF) (txt)Reclaim the Wastes - (G) (SF) (txt)Roiling Regrowth - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. RG (Gruul). Its stats are pretty mediocre, but the Landfall effect allows . He's a fierce 5/5 with elemental synergy who, on arrival, creates a 0/1 plant token . Sam Pardee. Rekindling Phoenix and Carnage Tyrant can prove to be hard for your opponents to remove in very different ways, understanding which is good in which situation and playing to your outs is pivotal. Top 35 Best Jill Valentine Cosplays of All Time. In the place of Questing Beast, which has been overperforming in every deck mentioned so far, this deck opts instead for Collective Company. 10. Standard 2022 is a format that prepares players for rotation and a preview of what Standard might look like after it. Despite that, Monored still boasts a strong curve with a good amount of removal to boot. MTG Arena Zone 2023. City Council and Oversight Board agendas dated January 1, 2015 to present can be accessed below. Instead of cards that pull lands to your hand, instead try the ones that fetch to the battlefield. Brea CA weather radar map - Rainfall Storm Total - LocalConditions.com Active hurricane seasons date to the earliest record-keeping. MTG Arena Budget Decks for Beginners March 2023 When Omnath, Locus of the Roil enters the battlefield, it deals damage to any target equal to the number of Elementals you control. Turntimber Symbiosis is an addition I would highly recommend as its a bolt land (3 life to come in untapped) or a pay off late game as it grabs a creature and either makes it a bomb or just grabs a bomb. We can now see which decks are considered top-tier and which decks worsened after the release of these sets. Card Kingdom $223 . We focused our testing on different decksthe first one we explored was Dark Jeskai. Elves hasnt seen its time in the sun, but now its time to let them shine. Big Red-Green Landfall (Day9 & LSV) Export to: Creatures (20) 4 Kazandu Mammoth 4 Tangled Florahedron 4 Lotus Cobra 2 Now that Abzan won the Pro Tour, I would play 2 copies in the sideboard, cutting a Rending Volley and a Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker. No matter what playstyle you prefer, I would implore everyone to give this weird deck a try! Bonecrusher Giant, Illustrated byVictor Adame Minguez. Standard 2022 Bant Party Deck Guide: The New Highest Win Rate Deck, Standard 2022 Mono Black Aggro Deck Guide: The Most Underrated Aggro Deck in 2022, Standard 2022 Gruul Aggro Deck Guide: The Most Powerful Aggro Deck in 2022.