Read their story here. Wild Whiskers Based in Kalamazoo. Jackson Aldermen deny reptile-rescue permit in 'virtual' meeting At More Reptiles, our mission is to share trustworthy and helpful advice for keeping pet reptiles. Many types of reptiles and amphibians are kept as exotic pets. We take in unwanted, abandoned and/or injured reptiles on a weekly basis. Specializes in turtles and tortoises, releasing native species back into the wild and rehoming the others. Rescue Outreach Pr. Missouri Rescue Groups TOP OF PAGE Below are available rescued reptiles. The group is having to rescue more than 200 pets a month - everything from tortoises to huge pythons. Please bear with us while we update our website. These reptiles, are rehabilitated and then adopted out to new homes. You will get sick animals that need treatment, and you'll need a veterinarian who knows what they are doing. Reptiles, Amphibians, & Fish. 2023 Beyond The Treat | About Us | Contact | Legal | an Inman Media company, redfoot-reptile-rescue-programs.business.site, second-chance-bird-reptile-rescue.business.site, heart-reptile-rescue-and-sanctuary.business.site, 51 Axolotl Breeders Near You with Axolotls for Sale (2023), Youre giving a reptile a second chance at life, You arent contributing to reptile overpopulation. Offers reptile boarding. I am traveling more for a new job and I need to. Accepts volunteers and surrenders. Hudson Valley Reptile and Rescue Offers educational presentations as well as an adoption program. Without any city, state or government funding we heal, socialize, and find qualified homes for these amazing, misunderstood critters. Internships available, volunteers welcome. Steve started juggling over 50 years ago and Maria has been working as a magician in Las Vegas for over 20 years. "A incredible organization that cares deeply for their animals and ensuring they have the care they need. The students posed many questions and he was able to provide informative and interesting answers. Reptiles in the home are typically happiest on their own, where they have ample space, and access to their basking light and hiding spaces free of competition. Accepts surrenders, does not ship. Osage Raptor Rehab (Shelter #1135320) x. Benton County 20866 Twin Hills Dr., Warsaw, MO 65355 MAP IT. Shipping is available to the lower 48 states. Why not volunteer! Reptile health information given on this site is not intended to act as or replace the advice of a certified veterinary professional. 343 Lemay Ferry Rd Saint Louis, MO 63125 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Country Acres Pet Resort 32 12.9 miles away from Exotic Amphibian & Reptile Center Ashley C. said "Unfortunately, we had to give our Yellow Lab, Molly to our friends earlier this year. Keeping a reptile as a pet is a tremendous responsibility. Shoot them a text to schedule your move today!! Game Farm Hunting Preserve Rehabilitation Falconry Contact Information If you have any questions, please contact the Captive Wildlife Office. Thank you, HVR&R! Fortunately, most reptiles can be left home alone for a long weekend, especially if you use a timer and mister to automate your lights turning on and off and watering needs, but if you go on longer trips, many places, Reptilia included, offer boarding services for pet reptiles! If youre looking to bring home a pet reptile, you should turn to a local reptile rescue/shelter first and foremost. Animal Wonders,LLC. Dogs Age. Scales 'N Tails | Where Reptiles Rule! Ball Python: Albino, Pied & Baby for Sale | Reptile Rapture Central Mississippi Turtle Rescue Based in Florence. Eden Animal Sanctuary Based in Spring Branch. . Metro St. Louis Pug Rescue - Adopt a Pet Medusas Misfit Rescue Based in Westminster. Fears of reptiles are normal and typically unwarranted. Southwest Missouri Castaway Animal Rescue Effort's adoption process Additional adoption info . The Three Sisters Exotic Rescue & Sanctuary Based in St. Louis. We are also taking the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. Share. Welcome to our little scaley corner of the world. 5,515 Reptiles have been adopted on Rescue Me! If you want to offer a forever home to quality and healthy pet, look no further!" Our first responsibility is to the animals currently in our care, and if we take too many, that limits the space and resources for what we already have. Volunteers welcome. Restaurants Including reptiles that have been adopted along with animals have been surrendered (taken-in) in the previous month. Covid-19 Update. If you are interested in adoption please feel free to contact us. So much has changed over the years for them. Giving up your reptile through Forgotten Friend. Missouri's Animal Laws - Humane Society of Missouri Our care sheets, articles and resources are intended to be used for a general nature only. Snakes, turtles, iguanas, and frogs are popular examples. Whether you want to adopt a reptile, surrender one, or support these incredible organizations, this tool will help you find a trustworthy reptile sanctuary. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an event or party. Did we miss your favorite sanctuary? ", They did a great job hosting a live virtual birthday party for my 11, old reptile-loving daughter and several of her friends. Accepts surrenders. Click on a number to view a list of all Reptiles & More rescue groups in that state. Captive Wildlife Licenses and Permits | FWC Beautiful Dragons Reptile Rescue Based in Albany. Directory of ReptiFiles-Approved Reptile Rescues | ReptiFiles Whether it's one item or an entire apartment, J. Fenton, MO 63026 Contact Email adopt@ . - Michigan Reptile/Amphibian Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! Reptile Rescue Center PO Box #4004 Little Rock, AR 72214 phone: 501-773-1211 fax: 501-379-9617 info@reptilerescuecenter.org Rescued Reptiles Reptile Rapture - Rescue We take in unwanted, abandoned and/or injured reptiles on a weekly basis. These rescues are legitimate reptile rescues doing good work in your community, not hoarders. Highly recom, Brian with Hudson valley reptile and rescue helped us fulfill our wish of owning a snake! Step 1: Place mouse over text below. Only five snake species are venomous to people. Hudson Valley Reptile and Rescue. State of Missouri and Illinois Metro St. Louis Pug Rescue's adoption process . I understand and would like Reptilia to rescue my Reptile, Please attach a photo of your reptile (max file size 2MB). Many types of reptiles and amphibians are kept as exotic pets. Last week was one of their busiest ever weeks, and . Find more Zoos near Riverside Wildlife Center. Thank you for all you do for the rescued reptiles! Snake Discoverys Adoption Island Based in Maplewood. In the Florida Everglades, there are over 20,000 non-native reptiles such as Burmese Pythons due to people releasing reptile pets into the wild. Donate Adopt Reptiles & Amphibians in Missouri Filter Turtle ID: 22-05-08-00112 Reptile/Amphibian Hello. They are looking for a new address all you have to do is inbox me for info. Fun destinations for animal lovers in St. Louis Accepts surrenders. In fact, in 2021, we donated a total of $100,000 to 42 different small nonprofits! Do you know a high-quality reptile rescue that deserves to be on this list? Come up with some questions and have a bit of a conversation with the prospective adopter to make sure you feel good about your pets new home. Traveled on business. Reptile Rescue St Louis | SEMA Data Co-op Not to mention the savings, compared to buying the necessary equipment retail or from breeders! Works with both reptiles and amphibians in need of a new home, medical attention, or husbandry correction. Reptile Rescue of Wisconsin, Inc. 113 E. Cook St. Portage, Wisconsin 53901 (608) 697-2400 adoptions@reptilerescueofwisconsin.com For Surrenders or Rescues please text, call or email us immediately. I highly recommend Brian as this is a great opportunity to bring learning into the virtual world." Contact Information(888) 883-8242orders@reptilesupply.com, Empire Theme by Pixel Union. The students posed many questions and he was able to provide informative and interesting answers. St. Louis: Animal Parties - Fun 4 STL Kids This page lists businesses offering petting zoos, animal encounters, pony rides, and other types of animal interactions for kids' parties reptile rescue st louis and events in the St. Louis, Missouri area. We are an 501c3 non profit organization. - Lily E. "We hired Brian for a childs birthday party and he was amazing with the children. Reptile Rescues in the State of MO - kingsnake.com Reptile & Rescue Fortunately there are many incredible reptile rescues in the US. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Exotic Amphibian & Reptile Center at 343 Lemay Ferry Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63125. find families that will care for them and be made whole by their arrival is practically immeasurable. If you are looking to add a pet reptile to your home, we strongly recommend that you consider adopting one from a rescue before purchasing one from a pet store or a reptile breeder. All Rights Reserved. Contact Inge Wilson. She even got to name one of their new snakes! Accepts surrenders. Foster-to-adopt available. Scales 'N Tails | Where Reptiles Rule! Come visit us at Petland St. Louis, Missouri Today! Sometimes it is best for you and for your reptile to surrender your pet to a rescue to find it a new home. We are dedicated to saving animals that are in need, whether they be from high kill shelters, strays, abandoned animals, or owner surrenders. THE REPTILE RAPTURE FAMILY. Our Rescue. We are a rescue in Lexington, Virginia dedicated to helping reptiles in need. Snake relocation services available. Castaway Animal Rescue Effort - Adopt a Pet Creepy Critters Rescue - Home Accepts surrenders. CONTACT: Kim MiIIIer 660-438-2826; Kim MiIIer 636-698-4469; Farm Type Animals. It really shows how much he cares for his reptiles, is super knowledgeable and somehow was able to keep 20 kids engaged and comfortable touching the reptiles. United States. Accepts surrenders. We care for all types of lizards, snakes, turtles, tortoises, and even the occasional amphibian. Ted H. "They did a great job hosting a live virtual birthday party for my 11-year-old reptile-loving daughter and several of her friends. Education of the proper care of potential adoptees is very important to us. Reptile Rescue Near Me: Find A Reptile Sanctuary These organizations rescue, rehabilitate and re-home abandoned pets. We are an alternative pet shelter, rescue and sanctuary. We have many reptiles ready for adoption. Many landlords who do not like dogs or cats in home are fine with legally owned reptiles that are contained in enclosures (therefore unable to damage the home) and that do not make any disruptive noises. Brian invited us in and made my wife and kids feel right at home. Brian is an awesome presenter, and extremely knowledgeable on all things reptile. Most are shy and normally avoid people. D&D Animal Sanctuary (Columbia) - All You Need to Know - Tripadvisor Herp Haven Reptile Rescue & Sanctuary. A reptile rescue isn't just for turtles. Fresh Start Rescue Does not accept aquatic turtles. For pet reptiles it can be hard to find a place that is willing and able to care for them. However, some people are scared of reptiles and may not want them in the house for that reason! This map shows how many Reptiles & More Rescue Groups are in each state. Injured Wildlife | St Charles County, MO - Official Website Dale and Deb open their hearts to all animals that have been abandoned and/or abused, including lions, tigers, horses, cats, pigs, and on and on. Southern Arizona Reptile Rescue & Education, Verde Valley Oasis Reptile Ranch & Rescue, Eclecteri Tortoise & Reptile Rescue/Sanctuary, Northern California Herpetological Society, Cali_FID Parrot and Exotic Rescue Sanctuary, Southern California Herpetology Association & Rescue, Creepy Crawlies Reptile And Exotics Rescue, jeff@turtleandtortoiserescueofarroyogrande.org, Georgia Herpetological Association and Rescue, Big and Small Tortoise Rescue and Sanctuary, Mid-Atlantic Turtle & Tortoise Society, Inc, The Three Sisters Exotic Rescue & Sanctuary, South Jersey Turtle, Tortoise and Reptile Rescue, Jersey Shore Turtle and Tortoise Rehoming Rescue, secondchancebirdandreptilerescue@mail.com, Carolina Reptile Rescue & Education Center, Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Rescue & Rehabilitation Center, Snakes Alive Exotics Rescue and Sanctuary, Christinas Reptile and Animal Sanctuary Inc, White Knight Fish Amphibian Reptile Rescue, Lakeshore Avian and Reptile Rescue and Sanctuary, 15 Axolotl Colors: Common & Rare Types of Axolotl, 25 Types of Dinosaurs: A-Z List Of Dinosaur Species, Alligator vs Crocodile: 10 Simple Differences, 75 Ball Python Morphs: Color, Pattern & Genetics. Please link to this Wildlife Rescue Shelter Directory from your website. Forgotten Friend Reptile Sanctuary. Back to View More Listings. Collinsvile Pet & Reptiles Pet Stores Birds & Bird Supplies (618) 344-1970 PO Box 39 Millstadt, IL 62260 14. Blue Ridge Reptile Rescue. A wide range of additional services may also be offered by the Reptile and Small Animal Rescue of Texas. This helps reptiles live in dry habitats where amphibians can not survive. I mainly focus on writing comprehensive reptile care manuals, but youll also find abbreviated care sheets, product reviews, resource directories, and the occasional blog post here. If you want to offer a forever home to quality and healthy pet, look no further! Unable to take aquatic turtles or desert tortoises. Hernando Reptile and Exotics Rescue, Inc. Georgia Herpetological Association and Rescue, The Three Sisters Exotic Rescue & Sanctuary, South Jersey Turtle, Tortoise and Reptile Rescue, Lakeshore Avian and Reptile Rescue and Sanctuary. Every day countless reptiles are released into the wild and left to fend for themselves. - Laurie W. Liberty Partnerships Program. Highly recommend." For as little as $1 a month you will have access to everything we post, including videos and pictures of all incoming reptiles. . Reptile Expo Near Me: Find A Reptile Show, Reptile Vet Near Me: Exotic Veterinarian List by State, Reptile Rescue Near Me: Find A Reptile Sanctuary. check back soon. You are likely to get quite a few inquires about adopting your pet. Adoption Requirements for Ball Pythons - Reptile Rescue Center The rest is explained here. Thank you for your support! We take in several reptiles monthly and we post all of them here and not to any other soical media sites. Metro St. Louis Pug Rescue has been rescuing Pure Bred Pugs for 20 years. The adoption process was smooth with great communication and education, from the first contact for an appointment to picking up our snake buddy. Connecticut Thats how ReptiFiles was born! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Lumpy Lizard Reptile, Poultry, and Exotics Rescue. Reptiles are extremely popular pets, with new enthusiasts looking to join the hobby every single day. Please note that we do not know all of these rescues and cannot personally endorse them. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an event or party. It is an unfortunate truth of the pet trade, and especially true for exotic pets. Specializes in turtles and tortoises. Reptiles, Amphibians, and/or Fish Farm-Type Animals Age. Reptile Rescue Mission Viejo Location: Mission Viejo, CA Website: reptilesrescuemissionviejo.business.site Contact: (949) 945-8044 The Wise Frog Reptile Rescue Location: Farmersville, CA Social: Facebook Contact: (559) 403-6031 Sonoma County Reptile Rescue Location: Sebastopol, CA Website: sonomacountyreptilerescue.com Social: Facebook Before filling out a surrender form, please take a look through some of these reptile facts, and what Reptilia can do to help keep you and your pet together! Theyll be able to answer any and all questions about reptile care that you may have. Sponsors welcome. Female Male Missouri Wildlife Rehabilitators & Rescue Groups Sponsorship and foster programs available. Sponsorships available. Animal Wonders,LLC. Heart Reptile Rescue and Sanctuary Accepts surrenders, but does not take aquatic turtles or iguanas. Reptile Adoption: Where to Find Rescue Reptiles - Shed Happens Marie Exotics Reptile Rescue Based in Washington. Donate Adopt Reptiles & Amphibians in Michigan Filter Russian Tortoise 23-02-25-00023 Reptile/Amphibian Young adult Russian tortoise about 6-7 inches in shell length. Exotic Amphibian & Reptile Center - Saint Louis, MO 63125 - YP.com Southern Arizona Reptile Rescue & Education Based in Tucson. Back to Photo. Highly recommend! He has set up an awesome virtual platform to view the reptiles and the students were engaged and excited to see the various species. If that is the case, Reptilia will happily provide a letter about the safety of a particular reptile pet! Wildlife enriches our lives in many ways, but sometimes reptile rescue st louis mo it can cause property damage or become a nuisance. Reptile Rescues can be extremely rewarding and fulfilling. (845) 532-5464. These are hands-down the best places to get a reptile from. Other than a couple rare species such as crocodilians and the monkey-tailed skink (, I Cant Spend Enough Quality Time With My Reptile, Im Moving, and Pets Are Not Allowed in Our New Home, I Have a Friend or Family Member That Is Too Scared of Reptiles For Me To Keep Mine, Im Having a Baby and We Are Afraid the Reptile Will Be a Danger To Our Child, What Can I do if Reptilia Cannot Take My Animal. Interested in Reptiles? We are updating and revamping our carepages. Surrenders accepted. Forgotten Friend Reptile Sanctuary Based in Elm. He really kept them engaged and all the children are still talking about it. Reptile/Amphibian. The girls were able to see a few different types and ask questions! Komodo Living Natural, Coconut Coir Reptile Bedding, Ambystoma mexicanum 'Axolotl' Albino "Mowgli", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Nagini", Python regius 'Normal Ball Python' "Nibbles", Testudo horsfieldii 'Russian Tortoise' "Jade", Boa constrictor 'Colombian Boa Constrictor'- "Can", Boa constrictor 'Colombian Boa Constrictor'- "Hot Shot" 18 years, Boa constrictor 'Colombian Boa Constrictor'- "Rocky", Centrochelys sulcata 'Sulcata Tortoise' "Max", Correlophus ciliatus 'Crested Gecko' "Dewight", Correlophus ciliatus 'Crested Gecko' "Juniper", Correlophus ciliatus 'Crested Gecko' "Poptart", Correlophus ciliatus 'Crested Gecko' "Tank", Correlophus ciliatus 'Crested Gecko' "Tony", Correlophus ciliatus 'Crested Gecko' "Zip", Elaphe [Pantherophis] guttata 'Corn Snake' "Corn Chip", Eryx colubrinus 'Kenyan Sand Boa' "Kandi", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Blitz", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Bonnie", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Chai", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Echo", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Erida" 7 years old, Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "French Fry", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Geico", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Google", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Guz", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Jaws", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "King", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Kisses", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Lazer" 10 years old, Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Lumpy", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Monroe", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Mushu", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Nibbler" 10 years old, Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Pancake", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Pickles", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Popcorn" 3 years old, Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Squish", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Strawberry Shortcake" 6 yrs, Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Waffles", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Yavana", Eublepharis macularius 'Leopard Gecko' "Zig Zag", Hemidactylus frenatus 'House Gecko' "Lance", Hemitheconyx caudicinctus 'African Fat Tail Gecko' "Gumbo" 8yrs, Iguana iguana 'Red Iguana' "Ignis" 3 years old, Pogona vitticeps 'Bearded Dragon' - "Charlie" 6 1/2 years, Pogona vitticeps 'Bearded Dragon' - "Danny Davito", Pogona vitticeps 'Bearded Dragon' - "Dawn" 4 months.