Lying about ones own life story is a big turnoff to people with these personality traits. Like Watching The Hour Hand. Things can get tricky when an Rh-negative mother is carrying an Rh-positive fetusif she's. Water seeks it own level. Although some may create self-fulfilling prophecies from these events, there is a unique ability here where future events can sometimes be accurately predicted. A MUST READ If You Have Rh-Negative Blood | Radiant Living Perhaps, Ill be able to put words to my experiences too. Its about Processing speed type O+ is type O with rhesus, type A- is type A without rhesus). By taking the time to explain the problem and break it down into smaller pieces, anyone can learn to . The Rh negative blood type is not a 'mutation'. It is not hard to see where people will make the leap, in their understanding, to want to connect the RH negative people to the Atlanteans. Besides the rhesus monkey gene, these people also lack the proteins that come with it. 7 Essential Legal Tips for Trucking Business, 6 Ways to Boost Your Trucking Business Profits, Strep Throat- Symptoms, Causes, Preventive Measures And Treatments. To Believe in Their data so they can Deceive you out of you Assets. The HLA complex helps the immune system distinguish the body's own proteins from proteins made by foreign invaders such as viruses and bacteria. document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. People who have the Rh negative personality traits tend to be easily frightened. Traduzioni in contesto per "negative Rh-Negative" in inglese-ucraino da Reverso Context: A well-known American researcher of paranormal phenomena, Brad Steiger noted an interesting feature: people who have a negative Rh-Negative blood are not quite ordinary. People asking us questions makes us question them and their intentions. There are a wide range of options in this category. I imagine from a mans point of view being wrongly accused would not bring out the best in him. You have Two Spelling Mistakes Blessings! (, Moreover, almost 30 % of Basque people have 0 blood type and a very low frequency of group B, which makes them unique. REMOTE CONSCIOUNESS. Rh negative people tend to worry about things most people do not worry about. possibly. RH-Negative Blood and the Reptilian Connection Youre hilarious! 3. To be more geographically accurate, most people with the highest concentration of RH negative antigen, meaning 40% have RH negative blood type, is found in one small isolated part of the world somewhere between Spain and France on the Iberian peninsula, in the Basque region. We dont like to make decisions from the head as much as going with the right flow when we just know. When we feel bad, we tend to feel really bad, though it can go away very quickly when something helps us put things in the right perspective revealing doors that are open. Thank you! In relationships, we tend to be all in or nothing can bring it back. This led to . i dont fear losing myself im far to strong self-wise now, but im wary of others motives & intentions when theyre around/near me. People get their Rh factor from their parents, just like any other genetic trait. Do you think that being RH negative influences how you feel about men? It would be nice to find someone that didnt have that Expert Answers: Our study, along with Leaf et al's, also found that Rh-negative subjects were at lower risk of infection, but did not find any impact on COVID-19-related illness. There are a large majority of Rh- people in the Spiritual Community and we call ourselves Starseeds, it refers to our Galactic origins and lifetimes lived before this current one on other Worlds around other stars. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. I ask this because you both appear to have met a lot of what you call narcissistic men and what you call control freaks, I am not saying this isnt the case, but maybe you could be assesing situations with men based on how you feel as a RH- person with a need to be in control and a leader, not a follower. WE are different. After the ABO blood group system, it is the most likely to be involved in transfusion reactions.The Rh blood group system consists of 49 defined blood group antigens, among which the five antigens D, C, c, E, and e are the most important. There is no d anti Other people who have a high incidence of RH negative blood type are people living in northern parts of Africa, more precisely in the Canary Islands and the Atlas Mountains of Morocco and many scientists believe that they, along with Basques, are descendants of Cro Magnons, the first modern humans that inhabited European continent. This often leads to one major phobia developing, with a fear of heights and a fear of flying the two most common. Yes, Rh negative does have the potential to run in families. You experience the emotions of others. Has anyone heard of tetrachromacy? With great vigilance! This happens because they are constantly going through every possible scenario which may happen during common daily events. Opinion Polls are ***holes. People With RH Negative Blood Have THIS in Common - Health And Love Page I can hypnotize others but not an Rh- including Her topics of interest and expertise range from health, nutrition and psychology. The average among most people is only 15%-Rh negative, while some groups have very little. We dont allow disappointments too much. I wanted to share how my psychic side works when lm resting, not trying, just meandering eyes shut, with my inner TV screen in vibrant colour. send our content editing team a message here, 101 Amazing Happy Birthday Sister Messages and Quotes, 50 Most Asked Nursing Interview Questions with Answers, 20 Best Answers to Why Do You Want to Leave Your Current Job, 10 Best Answers to Why Do You Want to Be a Manager, 11 Best Answers to What Does Leadership Mean to You Interview Question, 50 Most Asked Front Desk Interview Questions with Answers, 10 Best Ways to Answer Sell Me This Pen in an Interview, 10 Most Asked Integrity Interview Questions with Answers, 25 Most Asked Confidentiality Interview Questions with Answers, 50 Most Asked Phone Interview Questions with Answers, 10 Best Answers to What Are Your Interests and Hobbies. with my spirituality. I hope you meet someone authentic and not just curious. im rather quick to accept change (especially in disaster situations), usually much more so than others ive met. What is the rarest blood type known to man? I am unable. , Its amazing to look at a list and almost everything said is as though someone really knows you, so exact, yet coincidentally separates us RH negatives from societal norms. Hi Barry, I think we can all agree that relationships are not easy for rh-s and its easier to be alone. 9. Its good to talk to other people like me for a change. About 30% have (rr) Rh negative and about 60% carry one (r) negative gene. So The chart on how this Rh negative straight is inherited , I believe is in mikes postsMy father was B negative Mother A positive yet Grandmother Rhesus negative on mothers side as well as AuntsIts confusing yet, We all share similar traitsI am comforted knowing Im not alone, with Autoimmunity disorders and all that makes us unique and a deviation from society. Rh negative is not an alien blood type A person who is born from a mother who had Rh positive factor from both her parents will inherit Rh positive. We are not born to be loners, but it can get to the point where we simply need a break from the energies disrupting us. Rh Negative blood is an uncommon blood type. Walmart Supercenter - Oklahoma City - Yelp We can feel very uneasy in crowds. You might say these characteristics add to the theory of alien origin. Harnessing Music to Improve the Mental Health of Your Children, Let the sun shine: How to cope with anxiety. You already know what each other is thinking, before you have to say anything. Start Your Senior Yoga Journey: 5 Tips to Get You Going! Born on The Equinox Male , I want to be on the chart Too In Your Questionaire Statement. The last thing the WSG wants is another Tesla running around gifting free energy to humanity. Our sensitivities are saving signs rather than unnecessary hurdles. The Rh blood group - Blood Groups and Red Cell Antigens - NCBI Bookshelf There is something in us that longs for each other. Is there a Basque-Jewish-Rh Negative connection? You have one major phobia. After reading this, Im more sure that WE know, what we cant explain. Most of these traits have caused me to feel like a weirdoI think this person studied these traits to pretend to be like me and to know the right things to sayThen BAMyour eyes are almond shapedare you an alien? Big things are often meaningless to us. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". The unique nature of Rh-negative blood has a simple scientific explanation to most people. We are natural-born leaders though not necessarily comfortable in such position. . A small percentage of people, around 10-15%, don't carry this gene, so their blood is Rh-negative. This can often make others distrust you, or sometimes they might even think you are 'too nice' and therefore you must be hiding something. In the United States, approximately 85% of the population has an Rh-positive blood type, leaving only 15% with Rh negative. im not interested in intentionally making life harder for others. some things ill mention (my p.o.v. What? Autoimmune diseases develop when your immune system attacks some healthy body cells, and they can be genetically or environmentally induced. Very Enlightening! There is evidence that people with Rh Negative blood are a rare type of Human being. Thanks Amy keep the connection.Im sure we will learn that we have much more in common! ?This one 12yrs my juniorIm still recovering from allergic reactionalbuterol making me manic have not slept for daysHopefully the Benadryl regime will knock me out..Im too old for this stuff..I hope you find someone tooThanks Amy! A couple live across the country. They sense their quest to always have truth, which means they are willing to come up to someone as a stranger to discuss events from their life. (, It is very important to know your blood type, as there is a chance that you might need to give or receive blood in your lifetime. In areas with a lot of Toxoplasma, being Rh negative might be an advantage. I dont drink, lifelong teetotal, take no drugs, autoimmune problems, every medication had a backlash on me, so l stopped attending doctors forty years ago. Someone with these Rh negative traits will encounter at least one person per day who wants to share a personal story or offer a personal observation. we cannot be hypnotized, also after becoming more aligned Despite this, doctors rarely use it, reserving it for patients who, like Jazmin, are Rh-null, as its rarity makes it . And, there is a small percentage of the world population that lacks this protein. Looking at all the oddities through the eyes of RH- might give me some perspective on my life and relationships, which have been troubling to say the least. We love when we love. (9), When it comes to Multiple sclerosis, another autoimmune disorder, one study from 2019, demonstrated that people with B+ and A+ have bigger chances of developing it than the other blood types. Rh negatives are not likely to just believe someone or something based on words. Thank you for understanding. The Rh negative only affects pregnancies after your first and only when blood has been transferred through the placenta. Which are characteristic of type rh negative blood? (1). About 30% have (rr) Rh negative and about 60% carry one (r) negative gene. 12 Interesting Facts about Rh-Negative Blood Type. - FactsKing.com Secondary outcome results indicated that type O blood group had an aRR of 0.87 (95% CI, 0.78-0.97) for severe COVID-19 illness and death versus all other blood groups and Rh- status had an aRR of 0.82 (95% CI, 0.68-0.96) compared to . People with Rh negative personality traits will often experience something that is self-described as being strange or unexplained. . Strange facts about rh negative blood - linkedin.com They believe that a relationship will form if the circumstances of life direct them to do so. Youll find many Rh negative individuals in scientific careers, engineering, and even astronomy. (, They are unpredictable and they change opinions easily, Selfishness, lack of consideration for other people, Scientists Link Selfies To Narcissism, Addiction & Mental Illness. Some data indicate that RhD positive and RhD negative subjects . We are either very interested or not at all. We dont fit into boxes nor do we feel the need to define other people by such. Also I have had many odd occurrences in my life especially when I was little, its become normality and I tend to ignore things now, mind you my husband has been unnerved on several occasions! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. And, I have a husband who has been with me for several years and he is definitely not only my husband, but my very best friend. In Japan today, there are stereotypes about people with different blood types that can even affect choosing a marriage partner. I would add that I appear to find that 1 in 25 women sociopaths/narcissist very easy maybe my rh- radar needs a re tune. There are many Facebook groups that are tracking and targeting Rh negative people. This article discusses testing Rh-negative during pregnancy, results, risks, and follow-ups. Why Should You hire a DWI lawyer for Your Case? We dont believe in the label conspiracy theorist, but if we were comfortable speaking our minds, society would label us as such. However some rh- men use their natural gifts to con and manipulate, etc. Can two negative blood parents give birth to a positive? - JacAnswers Strange Facts About RH Negative Blood | Healthfully The Rh factor is inherited from either the mother or the father. The Rh system (formerly known as "Rhesus") is the largest, containing 61 antigens. We can easily see through most people while remaining an enigma to them. claircognizant ? crystalwind.ca. We have been married for 18 years now, and love each other very much. I wonder how this might break down by homozygous and heterozygous RH Negs. Most people are unaware how affected by them we can be. Apparently there most interested in my youthful exterior. My Grandmother would say (, When it comes to Multiple sclerosis, another autoimmune disorder, one study from 2019, demonstrated that people with B+ and A+ have bigger chances of developing it than the other blood types. The most common blood type group worldwide is 0+, while the rarest one is the AB negative. These people seem to all share an unusual bloodtype --- RH negative. So although my kids are had three my son died in 2017 unexpectedly at 22 yrs of age. I know that the Alien tie to the blood type is frowned upon here but Rh negative men tend to be very relaxed with the opposite sex. Networking comes natural to us when we want to. Published on May 17, 2018. Famous people with rh negative blood | Updated March 2023 The Slow Hard Agonizing Way They even reported this video to Facebook to have the video taken down. take care. I look into the claims, where RH negative blood is rumoured to have come from and look at the data to see if there is a connection. Others might feel like they were abducted by aliens, the government, or someone they knew. HLA-B (major histocompatibility complex, class I, B) is a human gene that provides instructions for making a protein that plays a critical role in the immune system.HLA-B is part of a family of genes called the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) complex. If a fetus does not inherit the Rh factor from either the mother or father, then the fetus is Rh negative. and have a hard time showing any interest if they have none. Jan 12, 2017 at 12:49 pmExhaust Fan Said: (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; Scientists Claim RH Negative Blood Type People May Not Be from Earth Very High? This is because the Rh factor is an inherited genetic trait. I am a male RH B negative who finds relationships very difficult currently enjoying living alone. You are comfortable in isolation. I have had a few very good friends in my life. We can conclude that many conducted studies suggest and demonstrate different findings, and although most of the diseases are induced by genetics or the environment, some diseases are most common in some blood types, while less likely to develop in others. And we will actually get out of the one room they seem to want to stay in.Time will tell. WE know that we arent better, but WE cant see why, they cant see, the way we see. Why are TPTB tracking people with Rh-negative blood so closely? We tend to carry some resistance to viral infections. The average among most people is only 157% Rh negative, while some groups have very little. What are the benefits of being rh negative? Are rh negative immune to covid? Explained by Sharing Culture RH negative, however, is a rare blood type. According to many conducted studies, people with certain blood types are more prone to certain types of diseases and can even live longer than others. Hi Amy, Depression is quite common within this population group. They Said She Was A Witch and Murdered Her in 1692. Could you please explain a bit more, or perhaps you have already written a blog on that subject? Claircognizant might be a word that applies to us. when i really want to listen to someone or thing, i tend to look downward or close my eyes to focus on only whats being said. . Their body temperature is generally lower than average, they have red hair and green or blue eyes, and they are more sensitive to high temperatures. I call myself lucky because I may have a small circle, but, hey, these people in my circle are genuine! There are two other ways l see l can be totally relaxed and suddenly eyes, so big and vivid peer right into mine, they initially startle me, some are hostile, some are curious, some are smiling, like lm a captive and on show and these eyes take instant close up turns of looking into mine. With Rh negative personality traits, people tend to prefer isolation more than they do companionship. Oddly enough, RH negative blood can be utilized by any human being in need of a transfusion, but people with RH negative naturally coursing through their veins cannot make use of any other type of blood at all. People With RH Negative Blood Have THIS In Common! - David Avocado Wolfe Type O and Rh-Negative Blood Type Protective Against COVID-19 Sorry no offense just thought you might want to Correct your wording. These Rh negative personality traits are an overview of what someone may experience. You may also notice these personality traits apply to you at some level. People who are Rh Negative tend to clash with those who treat opinions as fact because their goal is to seek out authentic truth, not a perceived reality. As well as seeing lovely scenery, and places across the world connected to those lm with, and travelling like a camera in an aeroplane (lifelong) like lm flying above the earth, l see future events that always come true. People who have Rh Negative blood tend to prefer facts over opinions when speaking with others or conducting research. I have a certain friend who has an rh negative blood type & has been sharing with me various links regarding the rh neg origin & what appears to be an organised opposition to it. People Sometimes Feel Threatened By Our Abilities to Focus and Understand. When reading books, many of us tend to skip frequently to the good parts which intuitively get noticed standing out. And I think all rh-s deal with obsessive people. We deeply appreciate oceans and high supplies of oxygen in general. Which dont you agree with? Brand of Intelligence. (, But, homosexuality can be related to many other genetic and environmental factors, so it cannot be related only to RH negative factors. Even though there are many theories related to people with negative RH blood type, their origin remains to be a mystery, and it attracts people who love stories of people who have superpowers and are special. The average among most people is only 15%-Rh negative, while some groups have very little. Perhaps they are jealous of you, Cheryl-Anne? People with Rh Negative blood are ridiculously intelligent. P.S. Low blood pressure is also highly common in Rh negatives but not all. Im A- Norweigan too but for some reason people think im a lebanese blonde. So, where do they come from? Rh negative people are used as slaves because they are easy to mentally break, and they possess rare DNA that many researches are interested in. Humans are considered to have evolved from a similar ancestor. We cant just settle. Be it in jobs, relationships or living in the wrong place. Although individual categories of Rh- groups have different characteristics, they share a few. Your Heart Has An Eye Rh negative blood type is rare. i can burn others out rather quickly just explaining something to them (many others cant handle what i know/understand/think/perceive). People who have Rh negative blood often find it difficult to form relationships. Hi Amy and Robin, It doesn't cause miscarriages. We often tune out when people speak without saying anything, though those people tend not to notice. Rh-negative blood types make up about 10-15% of the population, leaving scientists scratching their heads at the question: Where the heck did this blood type originate?.