Finder; an account with only "basic access" for Walt Disney World is sufficient. Disney (and super-planner Mommy Frog) highly recommends that you book a reservation . 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time. Savi's Workshop at Disney World is extremely popular, and it's subject to availability. I explained it started failing within a week, and I took a video of what the faulty saber was doing, and its timestamped from the day I took the video. There are a few rules when it comes to who can do the building: 1.) As of right now, it doesnt appear that all the times that will be available loaded in yet, but they should be soon. Savi's Workshop Overview Price: $249.99 per person building Location: In Galaxy's Edge at Savi's Workshop (a standalone building in Batuu) Reservations required? If you can get a booking, do it. Reddit for showing off, modding, and discussing lightsabers from Savi's Workshop, Press J to jump to the feed. We felt thatd give us the most street cred in intimidating the neighbors dog. Savi's Workshop - Handbuilt Lightsabers at Disney's Hollywood Studios I wonder if the whole system was just glitching yesterday or if some folks let things go when they realized there wasnt food there. Crazy, but I know they got policies. By contrast, Disneyland is more dependent upon a local fanbase. Building a Lightsaber Inside Savi's Workshop at Disney World At only $13 each, kyber crystals are probably one of the best pieces of merchandise in Star Wars: Galaxys Edge; each one changes the color of your lightsaber blade. Unlike dining reservations all links lead to the wrong website. @Paul. Once your group is among the next to enter the shop, youll be allowed to enter a courtyard where youll wait to be allowed entrance by one of the Gatherers. Create a Dining Alert We'll notify you when we find open reservations for Savi's Workshop - Handbuilt Lightsabers at Disneyland . You can do it on the Disneyland app up to 14 days in advance. When on Saturday and explained what had happened and I managed to get in. So no "guest" as my partner would be making her own. Annual Passholder previews (now fully booked) will run from the 17th through the 21st. So far, that reservation is still showing up in MDE, so Disney hasnt decided to shut it down and cancel everyone yet. It even brought a tear to my eye when we chose the crystal and then when they are ignited. The TouringPlans.com Reservation Finder can help you locate a hard-to-get I was able to grab Droid Depot and Savis Workshop reservations. International rates (including Canada) will be higher. We're staying onsite Aug 16-22, and I logged in at 5:45am yesterday and every day Aug 16-22 is already showing no available time slots! New. I feel like Disney shouldve made 2 lightsaber building locations , I guess they didnt know it would be so popular. Uh oh! Savi's Workshop Highlights: Build Your Own Customizable Lightsaber with the guidance of a "Gatherer" Only Builders and One Guest Continue reading "Savi's Workshop . Were you able to get a reservation for your son? Reservations are currently available up to 60 days in advance via Disneyland's dining reservation system. Try the Reservation Finder hope youre able to get a spot! Need multiple restaurant alerts? I woke up to my travel agents message saying shed snagged a breakfast, lunch, and dinner time for our preferred day (when we already planned to be in that park) and to let her know which we wanted to keep. Anyone else have this experience?. Savi's Workshop at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, has begun offering reservations to Guests after Disney's Hollywood Studios is closed. Im really hoping my reservation i made when it was $220 is honored but since these arent pre-paid like dessert parties and stuff, i think its definitely not a guarantee anyone getting one soon, please report back! Youll then be given a card identifying your build group and be asked to move into an area out front that is walled off. Savi's Workshop just reopened their build-your-own lightsaber experience in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios. It also costs a little starting at $5. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads. Its 3xAAA batteries in the hilt. @Olivi, I came here to say the same thing. I would say keep trying. 27 sold. Disney Park Passes for Hollywood Studios as one of the smaller parks with lots of new things to experience, this one fills up quickly especially during holidays and weekends. Disney states, "If you fail to timely cancel and are a no-show, the credit card provided at the time of reservation will be charged the full price per builder." Check in Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your reservation in order to check in. Receive a text or email when character dining events become available at Be Our Guest, 'Ohana, Cinderella's Royal Table, and more! The price for the extra kyber crystals is actually $12.99 I believe, the $50 is for the larger holocrons which are a different product displayed in the same location! At both Walt Disney World and Disneyland, reservations are available 60 days in advance. The Gatherers at Savi's are mandated to keep their operation small to avoid detection from Kylo Ren and the First Order. Under their guidance, you can construct your lightsaber and bring it to life through the power of kyber crystals. Separate valid admission and park reservation for same park on same date required. You will need 700 Galactic Credits in order to buy the weapon: 450 for the Crystal and 250 for the Hilt. There isnt the same level of pomp and circumstance as what you get at Savis which is usually just fine for kids. Display. Whats up with this?? For those that miss their reservation, or cancel after midnight, there is a full charge of 199$ to your account. Following that, you choose a kyber crystal, which will give your lightsaber its color. Star Wars Chassis Savi's Workshop Lightsaber Hilt Galaxy's Edge For official information concerning Disney, visit Disney.com. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. You can make them by using the Disneyland app, website or by calling 407-WDW-DINE. These are 2 totally different experiences. The Gatherers work hard to keep the location a secret, but the banner out front does provide a hint as to what lies inside the building. Unfortunately, Ogas Cantina kept glitching for me, first on loading the main page, then on actually selecting a time slot, and now its not showing any reservations available for the days Ive been checking. If at all possible, make a reservation. Savi's Workshop takes reservations up to 60 days in advance- you can make your reservation online or through the Disneyland app. Savi's Workshop - Handbuilt Lightsabers in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at It is sitting on a display stand next to me on my desk now. Everything You Need to Know to Build a Lightsaber at Savi's Workshop If you were able to carry-on anything special you did? you do not need an active subscription in order to use the Reservation Has anyone managed to get Savi's Workshop reservations for August 2022, or know of a reservation system issue? The good news is that Savis Workshop now offers advance reservations online and via both the My Disney Experience and Disneyland apps. How to Make a Reservation for Building a Lightsaber at Savi's Workshop. Reservations are strongly advised, and you may make one up to 180 days before your departure date. Learn when advance reservations can be made. You'll be able to select from a variety of components, but do need a reservation for this shopping and design experience. If you want to build a lightsaber on your next Disney trip, youll actually have a couple of different places where you can do that: Savis Workshop and Tatooine Traders. Unfortunately, they dont tell you that you only have 30 days to exchange my nearly $300 investment. Once onboard the cabin crew kindly put them in their own locker out of the way. Im not seeing any availability at all, which makes me think its a glitch of some kind. We booked a Savi's Workshop reservation, | planDisney But, if you are looking for something special to do or if you want the full experience, and you are just looking for a display piece or something to use when cosplaying, go ahead and give Savis a try! Yes they do have sound effects when turned on. I can only imagine how moving it would be for someone who grew up on Star Wars, and has a strong nostalgic bond. We were there February 13-15. Its nice to come out of Savis at dusk or early evening and take pics of your new glowing saber in front of the Falcon. Privacy Policy. For $249.99 budding Jedi get to choose all the elements of their "weapon" and have the souvenir that every Star Wars fan wants. I had a rule that whenever I took out my phone - for whatever reason - first thing I do is check for a reservation, then do the thing I took the phone out to do, then check again before putting the phone in a pocket. Just built mine this past Thursday, October 13th, at Disneyland, and as a die-hard Star Wars fan, the experience was worth every penny! Lightsaber: High-quality. When my wife and I stumbled into Savis Workshop, we saw that there was two prices, but with a wheelchair we didnt get up close enough to check what the difference was. Free shipping. Reservations for Savi's Workshop - Handbuilt Lightsabers can be made up to 60 days in advance. And I do not believe that dozens of slots every day for that whole week were magically booked over one night. Cookie Notice They will probably think it is cool, but if they want to have a lightsaber they can really play with, this isnt a great choice. The results were similar for mornings. Canceled reservations pop up any time when they are canceled ? join TouringPlans.com. How many days out were you when you were able to get your reservation? I know how excited you are and how badly you want to get on a plane and go get your own right now. With such a low number of daily time slots for Savis and such a high number of Star Wars fans with surplus disposable income (or willing to save and splurge for something special), Savis could charge double its current prices and never have a problem filling up. Savi's Workshop - Handbuilt Lightsabers - Disneyland This is one of the most popular Star Wars: Galaxys Edge offerings at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland, and for good reason. Savi's Workshop - Handbuilt Lightsabers at Disneyland reservation For those who dont know, Ogas Cantinais similar to the Mos Eisley from Star Wars: A New Hope. Plus, unlike Savis, you can also choose to do a single OR a double lightsaber. Perhaps once the technology gets to the point that its an actual tool I can use to carve a Thanksgiving turkey or defend myself against the First Order, but even then, itd be a tough sell. The lack of a covered area to wait is also an issue if it is raining. The TSA allows it, but check with your airline for their specific rules. What is the better choice building a droid or building a lightsaber?