When your shipping label is created,you will receivea shipping confirmation with tracking information. Will I have to pay International Taxes & Duties? Positive reviews (last 12 months):0% Positive 0 Neutral - 0 Negative 1 View ratings trends See all photos Reviews Q&A Sign up now. Returns + Exchanges. In this day in age when there are multiple stores with amazing products, customer service is what sets . Customs policies vary widely from country to country; therefore, please contact your local customs office for further information! Get 10% off on your first order. Really important items for an event. All initial costs of the proposed arbitration shall be advanced and borne by the party demanding arbitration. Unfortunately with increased labor costs, the rising costs of shipping/logistics (The Free Shipping we offer to and from our customers) we have to cover some of these costs via a small return fee. Do not ever buy from this site, it's a scam. We are so sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the quality of your purchase.Our customers' feedback is important to us and we would love to address the quality issues with you. How long will it take for me to receive my order in the US? Selfie Leslie has a consumer rating of 2.5 starsfrom 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. If you have any problems with your delivery, please reach out to the carrier directly to resolve the issue. Selfie Leslie AZUSA RUFFLE TRIM LACE MINI DRESS SAGE Size 12 Large. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. I reached out to customer service to see if another dress could be sent out that day as I had a wedding in two days, within MINUTES they responded and shipped out the same dress but in black for me. This is disclosed on our return policy page in bold font. | T&C'S They were really kind and wonderful also. This website (www.selfieleslie.com) is expressly owned and operated by One & Only Collective, Inc. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NWT Selfie Leslie Women Yellow Casual Dress XS at the best online prices at eBay! Selfie Leslie Reviews: What Do Customers Think? Congrats on your promo code! 40% Off Selfie Leslie Coupon Codes (4 Working Codes) January 2023 Please ensure all information is 100% accurate before submitting your order. (Pet hair, body odor, perfume and makeup stainswill result in your return being rejected and a ban from making future returns). The arbitrator shall have full discretion to make any awards of attorneys fees and costs in accordance with the applicable law of the state of California. If youre in the market for semi-budget-conscious clothing for a one-time event, I can recommend this brand. Drop it off at any FedEx location to be shipped back to us. All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, except for defective or damaged products. Products purchased in store or online may be returned or exchanged at any Leslies store with an accompanying receipt or packing slip and a valid ID. The best. My package said it was returned to sender and unfortunately the item was out of stock. Order Number: Zip Code: The biggest pain point seems to be the long-term quality of their dresses, as many shoppers said their orders were not as good of quality as they expected based on the price they paid. It shipped SUPER fast, and I loved the style, design, & quality. This is my third time ordering from Selfie Leslie and im really pleased!! Want to return your midi dress? Do you agree with Selfie Leslie's TrustScore? Return packages postmarked after this time frame will be subject to denial Return packages postmarked within the first 10 days of the delivery date qualify for free return shipping. Keep reading to see our Selfie Leslie reviews! It is the best I've ever dealt with! You further certify that any user- generated content provided by you is legal and does not violate any third partys rights. All returns remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Selfie Leslie. Do you agree with Selfie Leslie's 4-star rating? Gift cards/store credit are final sale and cannot be converted back into a cash/card refund. Does Selfie Leslie offer free returns? What's their exchange policy? What is your Return Policy? Romantic in silhouette, this number consists of ruching, string tie straps, and a dainty bottom frill from some extra spice. These items cannot be returned. Composed of delicate white lace, this gorgeous mini offers a sense of springtime refreshment, which is great if youre heading to an outdoor brunch or party. !10/10 would recommend my new fav place to shop, also shipping is super quick if you order during the week!!! Returns | Selfie Leslie 2023 Selfie Leslie All International Orders(Outside AU) areFINAL SALE. Prices vary, but on average, you can expect to pay: $60 - $80 for dresses. I ordered another one a couple of days ago and it gets here tomorrow and I cant wait, the price is well worth it. International orders may take around one to two weeks to arrive. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website; Your address, telephone number, and email address; A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, including the law of fair use. Selfie Leslie is a SCAMMER. When trying it on the zipper broke and I was super sad because I loved the dress so much . International shipping is a flat fee of $39.99. Intro 2019 Selfie Leslie & Hot Miami Styles Review - Wedding Guest Outfits She's Millennial 265 subscribers Subscribe 41 10K views 3 years ago SELFIE LESLIE: Reinhart Floral Asymmetrical. There is a fee for returning an item UNLESS request for store credit. There is also a disclaimer directly next to the add to cart button that says "This item is Final Sale". I ordered the Hey Girl Long Satin Cowl Neck Dress Forest Green. But it is very far from truth. My daughter ordered a dress from them that we could not afford at the time without my knowledge. I've ordered from Selfie Leslie before and have always been impressed with their inventory. Can I have my parcel redirected to a different address? Terms of Service | Selfie Leslie At this time, we cannot predict the amount of duties and taxes charged when using standard shipping. I politely asked to cancel the order and they denied my request because it had already shipped so I can understand that but when it did get here my daughter opened it to make sure that it was the dress and . Our online return process is designed to ensure the fastest and most accurate processing of your return request. We ordered a dress for my daughter's Homecoming. Items returned that do not meet the above requirements will not be issued a refund and you will be responsible for postage back to you. You love florals, but now in the then, you desire a bit of twist. Final sale items are sold "as is" without warranty. For inquiries unrelated to this Selfie Leslie review, you can contact the brand through: Next, check out some similar reviews you might like: Your email address will not be published. If we had control over USPS operations we would have ensured delivery for when you rescheduled it, but unfortunately we have no control over USPS and how they operate. Selfie Leslie partnered with Happy Returns to offer box-free, printer-free, and sustainable returns! the customer support team is extremely helpful, i had some problems with one dress strap and i contaced the costumer support team and they solve the problem straight away for me, they reply my every email within 10 minutes, extremely impressed! However, if your order is more than $1,000 it may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. By consenting to Selfie Leslie's SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Selfie Leslie through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. We love our international Selfie Leslie family! I can honestly say that Selfie Leslie will always be my first place to shop moving forward, one Trustpilot user detailed. Selfie Leslie Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of selfieleslie Helpful Report abuse See all reviews Date of experience: June 17, 2022 I returned another dress because it was just poorly constructed. they took the time to show me the picture if the product from the warehouse when i asked about verification of the color, Okay I really, desperately needed a dress for a dear friends wedding. Start Your Return. This includes: In the market for some Selfie Leslie dresses? Awesome customer service, fast shipping! 10% Off Your Order + Free Shipping on $50+. Once I recevied my pkg and had to return part of it - they explained which services I could use as they dont use UPS. When I chose the partial refund, I was IMMEDIATELY refunded. Return packages must be postmarked within 30 days of the order delivering to you. | PRIVACY POLICY. Based in California, this clothing brand is quite adept in following trends. As stated on our website, returns must be made within 30 days of making a purchase. They will respond to this review like previous reviews by stating it's up to the consumer to read the returns policy before buying. By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international customs fees. Join the SMS Club & Save 15% OFF your order! The amounts vary country by country, but it can range anywhere from 20% to 50% of the total order value. I ordered dresses in a size too small, so I will be returning but I bought them in a bigger size plus an additional one. Selfie Leslie is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Selfie Leslie. This is reflected by the highly discounted price. The customer service of Selfie Leslie is one of the best I've ever experienced. Selfie Leslie Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of selfieleslie I reached out and customer service was able to cancel the incorrect order in no time, and I was able to purchase the correct size. Its difficult to buy items because sometimes clothes size run differently. Selfie Leslie reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel promotions at any time without notice. Its a definite yes. Selfie Leslie's shipping is fast and their clothes are great quality. The Selfie Leslie mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Selfie Leslie (Selfie Leslie, we, or us). However, other shoppers do adore Selfie Leslie and its styles despite the higher prices. Keep reading, as in this Selfie Leslie review, Ill take an in-depth look at the company, its products, customer ratings, promotions, and more to help you decide if theyre worth checking out. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. Beautiful dress however I did not like how it looked on me. Worst online shopping experience ever! One & Only Collective Inc. further reserves the right to revoke or cancel any transaction in order to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Discover over 25000 brands of hugely discounted clothes, handbags, shoes and accessories at thredUP. What a great idea! If you're not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase for a replacement or a refund, subject to the limitations below. However, we will not use your name in connection with any such materials, information, suggestions, ideas, or comments unless we first obtain your permission or otherwise are required by law to do so. Selfie Leslie Coupon, Promo Codes: 10% Off - March 2023 - RetailMeNot.com Speech / Chat / Talk bubble icon Contact Us. Returns are expensive and you can only get store credit to but more shoddy clothing. If you are not completely satisfied and your order qualifies, we accept returns. I would recommend avoid this website as returning items is time consuming and costly. Their clothing collection is best described as contemporary romance, as theyre a big fan of frills, soft hues, and dreamy fabrics. When this happens, please select the size of the item you are interested in, and sign up for our back in stock notifications. I purchased 3 dresses here and had to have help returning one. We may earn a commission from links on our website, but this doesn't influence the opinions of our editors. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. There is no mention of sustainability or ethics regarding Selfie Leslies clothing on the website either. Their selection is relatively conscious of current trends, which is always a plus. SelfieLeslie.com (@selfie_leslie) Instagram photos and videos | PRIVACY POLICY. Selfie Leslie was founded in 2012 in Australia and in 2016, we expanded to sunny and super fashionable Los Angeles. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. Find Selfie Leslie for women at up to 90% off retail price! Ordered a dress for my graduation photos and contacted their Instagram page for an estimated delivery date because I wasnt sure if Id get it in time (no big deal, my fault for waiting til the last minute) and they responded quickly letting me know Id get it before I had to take my photos and they were right! Each party, in consideration of the fact that there shall be an arbitration which is binding and final, agrees to waive any claim for punitive and exemplary damages and seek only compensatory damages in such proceeding. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Unrealistic return policy. Items returned past the 30-day grace period will not be eligible for return and you will be responsible for postage back to you. About Us Blog Resale Report Our Impact Careers Resale-as-a-Service Newsroom Investors FAQ Return Policy. We can see that your order contained some Final Sale items that you are wanting to return. Both you and One & Only Collective Inc. agree that any controversy, claim, action, or dispute in any way related to your use of any One & Only Collective website, any purchase from Selfie Leslie, or any products or services sold or distributed by One & Only Collective (Dispute) will be resolved by this Dispute Resolution procedure and Arbitration Agreement (the Arbitration Agreement). Its also worth noting that the amount of negative reviews pales in comparison to the number of positive ones I have found so far. Your order was from March 14th, 2022, you had until April . Accordingly, you and One & Only Collective Inc. agree to give up the right to go to court to assert or defend rights under this Arbitration Agreement and for any Dispute. (To prevent package theft, orders with a value of $250+ will require a signature upon receipt). Any use of the website and its contents for purposes other than personal and noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from One & Only Collective Inc. Do not reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any of the materials or products from Selfie Leslie. In general, customers are satisfied with their purchases from Selfie Leslie. I changed my mind and want to cancel my order. As well as unidentified other costs. Sounds like a company that doesnt believe in their qualities. Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed. Frieda Cowl Neck Front Split Midi Dress Midnight Blue, Show Me Love Cowl Neck Mini Dress Sequin Peach/Silver, Reinhart Floral Asymmetrical Mesh Dress White, Summer Skirt Robyn Flounce Rose Print White/ Orange, Floating By Plunging Neckline Mesh Overlay Midi Dress Sage. I recommend wearing the $76 Show Me Love Cowl Neck Mini Dress Sequin Peach/Silver with pointed-toe stilettos and a white fur jacket. Im so happy with this purchase the material feels like its good quality and the dress fits me like a glove, I would definitely recommend buying this dress, one customer wrote for the Bambi Ruched Mini Dress Red. Everything I've bought is always true-to-size. For instance, I found several discount codes on the brands website. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded. 15% off final sale items. Ill be sure to discuss any potential red flags in full in the next segment of this Selfie Leslie review. Hi Michelle, we're sorry that you are not 100% satisfied. *Depending on your banks processing time, it may take up to 7 days for the return to reflect on your account. Customers are urged to hold onto proof of postage as we are not responsible for lost and/or misdelivered packages. Its worth noting in this Selfie Leslie review that the brand accepts Mastercard, Visa, JCB, American Express, and PayPal. By "Instagram fashion", I of course mean fashion inspired by influencers/Instagram pages. If she isn't on her computer, she's probably sewing, looking at Vogue Runway collections, or spending time at her local Sephora. I had a great customer service experience with Team Selfie Leslie! Just make a new purchase through the return portal for the size/style you would like. And the tags on the clothes themselves are proof that they just bulk purchased a bunch of cheap dresses from China (you can get this kind of garments for $30 at the most at those small, brandless little shops) but they charge at least $80 for each dress. Once an order is placed, we CANNOT make any changes. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from suppliers, One & Only Collective Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price. Please obtain a google maps API key and put it in Site Preferences! The dresses they sell look like cheap $10 knock offs. To begin the online return process, please log-in to your account and navigate to "Order History.". The fashion industry is home to thousands of clothing brands. Of course, dont expect super formal gowns, but Selfie Leslie has wedding attire perfect for simple weddings and small weddings, and also carries outfits for when you want to change out of the big heavy gown! Our exclusive coupon with Selfie Leslie -. If to you: at your last-used billing address or the billing and/or shipping address in your online profile. Selfie Leslie is all about feeling feminine, sexy, confident, and beautiful, which is exactly what this boutiques clothing emulates. The dresses are stunning and I cant recommend them enough:) Will definitely be ordering from here in the near future! Their dresses are nice quality! You will receive a shipping email as soon as we despatch your parcel. I really appreciated them understanding our situation and trying to help us out! If you're not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase for a replacement or a refund, subject to the limitations below. $55. If your credit card has already been charged for such an erroneous purchase, we shall issue a credit to your card for the full amount of the charge. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). The end of high school was approaching quickly and I was focused on prom, graduation, birthdays, and a million other events. Its worth mentioning in this Selfie Leslie review that the brand uses 256 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties.. VARIABLE PRICE Next Day shipping, calculated at checkout. Selfie Leslie has the right to exclude certain products and categories from promotions at will. I have to say also, shipping is pretty fast. Select chemical returns must be in their original, unopened packaging with no visible damages. The demanding party shall select the forum, and thereafter the service shall select the judge. I found THE dress at Selfie Leslie, but was a little worried about that $9.75 return fee, so I double checked my measurements and got the opinion on which color I should go with from literally everyone in my life. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Once your return arrives to us, please allow2 weeks for processing once the return is delivered. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary. Bodysuits, jewelry, perfume, makeup, styling accessories and undergarments are final sale and cannot be returned for any reason. So we were given a full refund and told to not worry about shipping the damaged dress back. Please note that orders are not shipped on the weekends or holidays. When making big purchases Im pretty extensive in my research so that way Im not throwing away money I dont really have. Thank you for shopping with Selfie Leslie. In terms of aesthetic, Id say that this brand is the perfect amalgamation of Kim Kardashian Insta-baddie and Emily in Paris. Any muriatic acid, sodium hypochlorite (chlorinating liquid), or calcium hypochlorite. Join the SMS Club & Save 15% OFF your order! No contact number. What can Selfie Leslie do if the package is lost? Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders). Find out how we combat fake reviews. Selfie Leslie | Reviews | Better Business Bureau Profile ReadyReturns / CRM for your eCommerce World. Probably one of the worst websites I've ever ordered from. Check out what 597 people have written so far, and share your own experience. If shes not writing, shes probably reading, re-watching Charmed (1998) for the fifth time, perfecting her latte art, or playing Pokemon Go (yes, its still a thing). Business Response /* (1000, 5, 2022/05/31) */ Hello. Please note that you will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Selfie Leslie AU Returns Highly recommend! Selfie Leslie Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of selfieleslie At Leslie's, we take pride in the quality of our products. You and One & Only Collective Inc. agree that each may bring claims against the other in arbitration only in your or their respective individual capacities and in so doing you and One & Only Collective Inc. hereby waive the right to trial by jury, to assert or participate in a class-action lawsuit or class action arbitration (either as a named-plaintiff or class member), and to assert or participate in any joint or consolidated lawsuit or joint or consolidated arbitration of any kind. Non-Selfie Leslie items sent to us will be donated upon receipt. Im not happy with my Selfie Leslie Purchase and want to make a return -- how do I do that? Generally, there havent been too many complaints about Selfie Leslies quality of clothing, but customers do think its pricey for similar quality that can be found for cheaper at other fast-fashion department stores. Hi Lianne, please reach out to our support team so we can get to the bottom of what happened. Since One & Only Collective Inc. may revise such rules at any time, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use. See our Shipping Page for more information! I have, and will, purchase from this company in the future. And even better, USPS ended up delivering the package the next day and I couldn't be happier with my purchase :). Moreover, these terms and conditions of service act as a legally binding agreement between you and One & Only Collective Inc. Should you have any questions concerning any of our policies below, please contact us. Contact with customer support was quick which I am extremally happy about! Its worth mentioning that Selfie Leslies Trustpilot page showcases a glimmering score of 4.1/5 stars based on 590 testimonials. Team is thorough and on it!Received package so quickly with expedited handling. The Show Me Love Cowl Neck Mini Dress Sequin Peach/Silver practically screams bridal party with pink prosecco involved. It is far from that! The website does not reflect the actual quality of the clothes. If you wish to return your items for store credit or make an exchange, the return is free; however, if you wish for a full refund, Selfie Leslie charges $9.75 as a return fee. When checking out, use our single-click PayPal express feature to speed through checkout like normal! Please note that items ending in $xx.50 are final sale as outlined on our website. They suggested we donate it a local charity, which we did! With this information given to them, they were more than willing to accept it being returned in a clean bag as long as the tag is still on the item. Furthermore when I tried to contact the team about this, I got a reply that their "QC team will be in contact shortly". Clothing brands that are heavily advertised on social media and are very influencer-esque can be a bit sketchy (like many things glorified on the good ole internet).