Did you get velocity data? Another benefit is reliable feeding in magazine fed firearms. Page 1 of 4 Next page; About Us; Contact Us . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Let us help! Doing quite well, now I just need to thump some critters with them to see how they perform. I will be shooting a lot more of these from now on. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status. Sierra has enhanced a segment of the MatchKing line by adding the acetal resin tip, thus crowning the Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet line. The major advantage of adding a tip to the bullet is the reduction of drag, producing a more favorable ballistic coefficient. Although MatchKing and Tipped MatchKing bullets are commonly used for varmint hunting, their design will not provide the same reliable explosive expansion at equivalent velocities in varmints compared to their lightly jacketed Hornet, Blitz or Varminter counterparts. Sierra has enhanced a segment of the MatchKing line by adding the acetal resin tip, thus crowning the Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet line. Sedalia, MO 65301 This bullet requires a barrel twist rate of 1x8 or faster. I have 500 on the way to try. The introduction of the 60 Gr. New Official Load Data for Latest High-BC Sierra MatchKings While they are recognized around the world for record-setting accuracy, MatchKing and Tipped MatchKing bullets are not recommended for most hunting applications. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. The #7295 was introduced in November 2015. While they are recognized around the world for record-setting accuracy, MatchKing and Tipped MatchKing bullets are not recommended for most hunting applications. Skip to content. I really appreciate the info! I have a 10 twist .223 bolt gun that I will try to get them to shoot in Just ordered some of these as well. We knew the 11 caliber ogive, 9 degree boat tail and Sierra's famously forgiving ogive would make this bullet a big hit with our big bore long range customers. Product Description Sierra has enhanced a segment of the MatchKing line by adding the acetal resin tip, thus crowning the Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet line. Choosing a Brownells Featured Dealer is the fastest and easiest way to complete your purchase. The introduction of the 60 Gr. Hi folks, resurrecting an old thread so please bare with. They shoot great with 33 grains of Varget! w/CANN 500/bx, SIERRA 22(.224) 77gr HPBT MATCHKING w/CANN. Here is my 15 round saterlee, the top right group were to see if my 1:9 would stabilize horandy 75's. The #7160 was introduced in 2018. If there is anything in your cart, it will not be brought over to the old site. I believe that the Vmax is shorter than the TMK and thus more stable under marginal twist. While they are recognized around the world for record-setting accuracy, MatchKing and Tipped MatchKing bullets are not recommended for most hunting applications. This bullet requires a barrel twist rate of 110" or faster. Another benefit is reliable feeding in magazine fed firearms. msalm said: Older post but figured I'd update with some info. Sierra 60gr TMK in 223. Load data? - AR15.COM North America :: TMK - tmk-group.com Intl. Only show this user . While they are recognized around the world for record-setting accuracy, MatchKing and Tipped MatchKing bullets are not recommended for most hunting applications. Another benefit is reliable feeding in magazine fed firearms. Please see our, By adding to cart, I understand and agree to the, Sierra .22 Caliber 60 Grain Tipped MatchKing Rifle Bullets Orderable Models. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Sierra has enhanced a segment of the MatchKing line by adding the acetal resin tip, thus crowning the Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet line. This bullet requires a barrel twist rate of 110 or faster. Sierra 69g Tipped MatchKing bullet load data? - Sniper's Hide Forum Works great. Rifleman OPMOD Tactical Passive Ear Muffs, NRR 22db, 1 Pair, Black, One Size, PETPAHPOP, Sierra .22 Caliber 60 Grain 500 Box Tipped MatchKing Rifle Bullets, Sierra MatchKing 107 gr. Although MatchKing and Tipped MatchKing bullets are commonly used for varmint hunting, their design will not provide the same reliable explosive expansion at equivalent velocities in varmints compared to their lightly jacketed Hornet, Blitz or Varminter counterparts. Sierra 60 gr TMK - AR15.COM Armory Reloading Site Notices Villain Weapon Systems ATPIAL-C EFL -- Enhanced Class 3R Performance Exclusive TNVC [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Sierra 60 gr TMK Posted: 1/23/2021 1:41:01 AM EST Components are (as we all know) just a wee bit hard to come by these days. Shop Sierra .22 Caliber 60 Grain 500 Box Tipped MatchKing Rifle Bullets | $8.00 Off 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Sierra .22 Caliber 60 Grain 500 Box Tipped MatchKing Rifle Bullets + Free Shipping over $49. The 155 grain Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet is an excellent choice for Palma, 3-Gun, and various other competitions. If you buy a product from us and decide to return it, well take it back at any time with very few exceptions. PALMA 500/bx, SIERRA 30(.308)165gr HPBT BULLET GAMEKING 100/bx, SIERRA 30(.308) 165gr SBT BULLET GAMEKING 100/bx, SIERRA 30(.308)168gr HPBT BULLET MATCHKING 100/bx, SIERRA 30(.308)168gr HPBT BULLET MATCHKING 500/bx, SIERRA 30 (.308) 169gr BULLET HPBT M-KING 500/bx, SIERRA 30(.308)175gr HPBT BULLET MATCHKING 500/bx, Red Dot, Holographic, Magnifiers & Laser Sights, Angle Degree Indicators & Reticle Levelers. 0.308 Bullets, Compete, Defend, Rifle $ 60.03 - $ 285.92 Product Categories Select a category Diameter 0.308 Weight Any Weight (grains) selling ammunition, reloading supplies and accessories. A deadly combo with the 60 tmk. The company's filing status is listed as In Existence and its File Number is 0804004808. Only 2 SRA7160C allowed per customer. Submit. SOLD/EXPIRED - Sierra 60 TMK | Long Range Hunting Forum Freedom Pills #4 .223/.224 with some brass too! The Registered Agent on file for this company is Yulia Svetlova and is located at 12335 Kingsride Ln #412, Houston, TX 77024. The major advantage of adding a tip to the bullet is the reduction of drag, producing a more favorable ballistic coefficient. While they are recognized around the world for record-setting accuracy, MatchKing and Tipped MatchKing bullets are not recommended for most hunting applications. Sierra Rifle Bullets Products Up to 27% Off - OpticsPlanet Sierra BlitzKing 39 gr. Due to the decades of dominance of our 168 grain MatchKing (#2200) in our .30 caliber bullet line, including it in the new Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet line was a natural choice. 0.224 Bullets, Compete, Defend, Hunt, Rifle $ 37.84 - $ 184.32 Sold out .22 CALIBER 77 GR. The major advantage of adding a tip to the bullet is the reduction of drag, producing a more favorable ballistic coefficient. The popularity this advantage created made adding the 175 grain Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet a necessity. I'm contemplating loading some up for my 22-250 but it has a 14 twist barrel so I'm not 100% sure they will stabilize. The major advantage of adding a tip to the bullet is the reduction of drag, producing a more favorable ballistic coefficient. . Woohoo! Please search by another zipcode to find the nearest dealer. I do load my 22-250 rounds with varget and feel it's a good powder. Another benefit is reliable feeding in magazine fed firearms. How to Build An AR-15: Your AR Build Made Easy, California Residents: Do Not Share My Personal Information. Price on the 60 tmk was 17 cents and the 69 tmk was 25 cents. 1400 W Henry St I'd say go with your 22.5 for a starting point and go up to 24 gr or so watching for pressure signs. #TEXT:128> Homepage; Sales; North America; Subscribe To News Letter. The #7160 was introduced in 2018. Although MatchKing and Tipped MatchKing bullets are commonly used for varmint hunting, their design will not provide the same reliable explosive expansion at equivalent velocities in varmints compared to their lightly jacketed Hornet, Blitz or Varminter counterparts. This bullet requires a barrel twist rate of 110 or faster. SOLD/EXPIRED Sierra 60 TMK. This commitment to performance has established a Tradition of Precision for which Sierra Bullets is known for throughout the world. Sierra 22cal 60gr TMK. Running them in an 8tw 16" ar with 25.3gn of H4895. Looks like they were released in the latter half of 2018. - PredatorMasters Forums Reviews Sponsors Free Stuff PM Gear Moon & Weather Members Articles Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at Predator Masters.Com The Official Predator Masters Search Engine Search Predator Masters Sounds good I'm going to give them a try. Sierra has enhanced a segment of the MatchKing line by adding the acetal resin tip, thus crowning the Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet line. 27.7 and be done with it. .323 @ 2700 fps and above .313 between 1950 and 2700 fps .283 @ 1700 and 1950 fps .253 @ 1700 fps and below. Patton243 Well-Known Member. Ive never tried the 60 smk tipped but the standard 60 grain sierra hollow point and the 60 grain vmax both like for me in winchester brass 24.5 grains of benchmark out of several barrels. Joined Aug 12, 2016 Messages 355. I'll be sure to put up pics and I for when I get around to developing a load for these bullets. Although the MatchKing line is recognized around the world for record setting accuracy, like their untipped counterparts, Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullets are not recommended for hunting anything larger than varmints. They are garbage anyway. Sierra Bullets TMK .22 Cal 69 Gr Sierra has enhanced a segment of the MatchKing line by adding the acetal resin tip, thus crowning the Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet line. .22 Cal BT Rifle Bullets, 500 Count, Sierra Sports Master 350 gr.